Google Ads

View Poll Results: What Do You Think of This 2 Pages of Text?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • This is Excellent, I've Downloaded and Shared it!

    1 33.33%
  • This is Crazy, I can't Believe it!

    2 66.67%
  • I Have to Read the Books behind this Summaization!

    0 0%
  • I would Never Read the Books behind this Summarization!

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20

    The Most Shocking 2 Pages of Text Ever Written!

    NOW READ AND SHARE THIS!!! Dowload the .pdf here; http://www.theeverythingpages.org/Th...PageLetter.pdf

    Greetings, this is a game of tag & YOU’RE IT! This truth is going to change your life, when you finish, hand it to the next person. Think of it like a hot potato. OK, get ready, this is just the start, a mere peek into a deception you were NEVER SUPPOSED TO DISCOVER. (yes really) What did J. Edgar Hoover mean by;

    “The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he/she cannot believe it exists”

    What conspiracy could be so big we can’t believe it exists? Well, this author just released 2 ground breaking books on the subject totaling over 500 pages & J. Edgar Hoover wasn’t kidding. But 500 pages is a lot for some so, it seemed like a good idea to provide a summary which is what you have in front of you now. (This was a major feat ENJOY!) What you’re about to discover is THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU EVER HAVE, OR EVER WILL COME ACROSS. First of all, if you’re around a phone, computer or anything else with a microphone, DO NOT TALK. And no, this isn’t some cute little game or trick, this is dead serious. Trust a stranger, one last time during this short read for I WILL NOT FAIL YOU! Everything you’re about to learn is FACTUAL. No theories, no guess work, it’s all the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. If anything sounds hard to believe, REFER TO THE ABOVE QUOTE and fact check things just like I did. You can easily research all of it. And FYI, these are just the basics, 1,000s more hidden truths in my books are obviously NOT included. Are you ready to learn some very big secrets? OK, enjoy the unforgettable moments of truth in the “Everything PAGE” a wildly condensed version of the worlds’ most eye opening FREE book, “The Everything Pages”. Brace yourself;

    What if America has been ruled by Great Britain ever since the Act of 1871 created Washington D.C.? (District of Columbia) What if DC is not part of the US, but rather part of a corporation “Empire of the City” along with the Inner City of London & the Vatican, all owned by royal, elitist banking families like the Rothschilds? What if 100+ central banks like the FED, Banks of Australia, England, Japan, etc. the world over were owned by those same families along with ALL the “big banks” ie; Chase, B of A, HSBC, Citi, Goldman Sachs etc.? What if they owned/controlled all forms of media you’ve grown up with and rely on including Disney, Hollywood, all the major publishing houses & EVERY SINGLE major Newspaper, Magazine, TV/Radio Station and News Channel on earth? (yes, even PBS) What if they funded Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Archive.org & Youtube? What if they owned the $200 Trillion Energy Sector (Big Oil, Coal, Natural Gas & Nuclear) and most of the stock in the worlds’ top 1,300 corporations? (you know, ALL the big grocery, hotel, clothing, electronics & etc. chains, railroads, airlines, big chemical, drug, medical, phone, mining & construction companies & all the auto, plane, ship, military etc....manufacturing companies & every other type of significant business on earth) And what if they created secret societies that JFK did a speech on back in the 60s just before he was killed? A few are; the Rosicrucians, Opus Dei, Knights of Malta, Bohemian Club, Knights of Templar, Knights of Columbus, Order of Death, Boule Society, P2 Lodge, Black Shirts, John Birch Society, Black Nobility, Order of Garter, Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Free Masons & etc. And what if ALL of those secret clubs were based on satanism? What if Satanism were the worship of the Devil who is THE MASTER OF DECEIT? What if the Church of satan, Temple of Set, & Synagogue of satan are real orgs with millions of followers? What if they also created & controlled all of the political/legal groups like; The Trilateral Commission, Council of Foreign Relations, Club of Rome, Bilderberg Group, U.S. Supreme Court Electoral College, the BAR association, NATO & the United Nations? What if they used their wealth, power & control over the aforementioned secret societies & political/legal groups to rule the world? What if they were text book psychopaths who experience zero remorse & have no conscious which allows them to do absolutely anything to their fellow human beings, animals & the earth? What if they practiced incest to keep their bloodlines pure & used brutal mental conditioning on their kids to make them heartless psychopaths too? (see MK Ultra & Operation Paperclip) What if they believe amassing money & power will get them eternal life? What if they financed all sides of wars and profit from EVERYTHING used? (Oil, munitions, machinery, medical etc., etc,) What if WWI & WWII were the cornerstones for the building of their original financial empire & the millions of people who fought & died in those wars did so for absolutely nothing, or worse, in the name of evil? What if it were the same today? What if trillionaire, psychopathic, satanic elites did 9/11 to create blind fervor to go to war in the Middle East which is where the last few countries on earth remained out of their control & without their central banks? (Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, North Korea & Cuba) What if there were no WMDs? What if they use war in the practice of their religion & considered the killing of gentiles fighting for any side as satanic sacrifices? What if that’s why 90% of kills in modern warfare with the most advanced precision munitions in history are INNOCENT, NON-STRATEGIC men, women & children like you & yours? 9 OUT OF 10! What if everything we’ve been taught in school, church & in the media has been of their choosing? What if they mocked us with their satanic symbolisms everywhere? What if they used schools, churches & the media to brainwash & condition us into being hateful & divided on every subject imaginable to stop us from uniting against them? What if they created & used petty laws to intimidate, harass, incarcerate & defame us with criminal records while they break ALL THE LAWS (especially pedophilia, murder, treason, & fraud) & NEVER get punished? What if they’ve been stealing trillions & trillions of dollars from we the people? What if Donald Rumsfeld stole 3.3 Trillion dollars & the day afterwards the Pentagon office with all the records were destroyed by a plane? What if 3.3 Trillion were 3,300 BILLION DOLLARS or 3,300,000 MILLION DOLLARS? What if every member of congress , the house of representatives, parliament, US presidents, Kings, Queens, princes & princesses of Britain have known all about this? What if they’re all on the same team & toy with us by dividing us with fake political parties while calling us slaves, goys, cattle, surplus, useless eaters etc.? What if all of our leaders on both sides of the pond were related by blood going back 1,300 or more years & nearly every election has been rigged so the only electable candidates were theirs? What if they’re responsible for every single crappy thing that’s ever happened to you aside from acts of God? What if they erected the Georgia Guidestones which call for reducing earths’ population to 500 million people? What if they’ve practiced poisoning & mass murdering millions of us like lab rats w/over 20,000 covert operations? What if they are now carrying out the largest financial collapse & genocide in the history of man calling for 6.5 billion dead in the coming weeks/months? What if they’ve been practicing with newly created diseases like H1N1, SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu & etc.? What if they’ve been weakening our immune systems by poisoning our air, water, soils & food so anyone consuming all 4 would almost certainly die in a plague? What if they have already reduced male fertility on earth in excess of 50%? What if they only drank clean water, ate good, non GMO foods from organic ranches & farms while taking antidotes for the poisons in the air? What if it were all part of the UNs’ Agenda 21? What if they called it “the New World Order” and mocked us with it on the seal of the US $1 bill as well as 100s of other IN YOUR FACE examples? What if they’ve used illegal presidential executive orders to strip you of your Constitutional rights which is why they can now arrest you for protesting, incarcerate you for no reason, convict you without a jury, use military action upon you, take your children, perform searches & seizures w/out a warrant, etc.? What if they built a massive $20 billion computer network with 2 main US hubs in Buffdale, UT & Livermore, CA which are now intercepting & recording every phone conversation, email & social network post of every American & European alive today. What if they were now using advanced biometrics to identify you within 15 keystrokes when typing, a single spoken word when near any phone, pc, tablet or other device with a microphone & via facial recognition at up to 100 yards with all those cameras everywhere? Do you remember the various news stories of techies finding Trojan GPS tracking software in Androids & Iphones? What if that were only the tip of the iceberg & big brother has also been recording your off-phone conversations with phones that are turned off? What if they were also spying on you with Cable/Satellite Boxes, Internet Modems, PCs, Laptops, Tablets & E-Readers? What if we’re worse off than China & North Korea in such respects? What if we’re about to lose our republic & freedom entirely? Are you willing to just sit around & let that happen? Do you want these evil pukes to win? What if these people all used a secretive book called the “TALMUD” which literally calls for them to steal from us, rape & sacrifice our children to their master the devil while keeping us enslaved to them until death? And that’s just for Talmudic starters! NOW GET READY. . . What if the Talmud was a book strictly used by Jews? But what if Jews weren’t really Jews anymore? What if satan worshipping, blood drinking Khazars infiltrated the religion back in the 700s? What if these new, fake jews were responsible for the mass murdering of literally 100s of millions of innocent souls over the last few centuries? What if they were the ones who brutally captured, raped & killed 100 million out of 110 million Africans while bringing them to America as slaves & still made a 10,000% profit! What if they created the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the holocaust & spent billions on propaganda to sway public opinion about jews? Think about it, what did your brain just do upon mention of jews in a bad light? What if nearly all, if not all Jews are literally satan worshipping scum from hell & we need to rid society of them once & for all just like every country they’ve ever occupied has done? What if we only have months or weeks of time left to do so? WHAT IF EVERYTHING YOU’VE JUST READ IS 100% TRUE? “The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he/she cannot believe it exists” ! BUT WE’RE NOT FOOLS. IT’S TIME TO ACT LIKE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS, IT’S TIME TO UNITE, SAVE PLANET EARTH AND ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. And what if there were a simple, well thought out plan with an elaborate, FREE network worth at least a couple million dollars in programming alone in place to do so? Well, there is & it’s all thanks to just 2 concerned Americans who donated their life savings ($500,000) & dedicated their lives to this problem. They did it for YOU & YOURS & FREEDOM. Now it’s your turn to take charge of your destiny by using the FREE books, tools & network they built. Don’t let evil parasites leach on you & your loved ones any longer. It’s time to break their stranglehold on us to begin arresting & prosecuting every single one of them. The first thing to do is make copies of this & hand them out. Then take a day or two off to get your head around things. Knowledge is all you need & it’s all free but that could end with the flick of a switch. An internet kill switch, and it might not be in the literal sense. Many are aware they are taking the net away from us via legal plays right now, an inch at a time. Also, this author knows exactly how “far out” all of this seems but unfortunately it’s all real. Read my free books & do your research but don’t get too caught up in that portion. It can take years to learn/digest, WE DON’T HAVE YEARS. It’s time to act. The Revolution is NOW. IT’S TIME! BTW; WHOEVER SCOFFS AT THIS IS QUITE LIKELY YOUR MORTAL ENEMY! They live among us as politicians, lawyers, judges, higher up military/police, business & media people, other “successful losers” in general and nobody satanists. And they don’t have to be jews, they hide behind all religious veils often as priests of other religions! Remember, satanism = deceit. If you want to find out who’s who, hand this to them & wait for their reaction! Again, anyone who downplays this is very, very likely ONE OF THEM. Watch while they go on the defensive screaming “Conspiracy Theory” (More programming just like “jew”) Don’t be played the fool! And don’t bother arguing with them, we have a better way to handle things. Go to www.OneBigJob.com to learn more and download updates to this, the books & all the other FREE tools there. Get to work RIGHT NOW! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS, NOT WORK, SCHOOL OR ANYTHING! This is our republic, life, liberty & freedom we’re talking about. Your jaw is going to drop to the floor, your heart is going to sink and it will all feel like a nightmare as you continue to realize this is all true. DEAL WITH IT AND ACT NOW or, get ready for a pandemic followed by martial law and a trip to one of the 900+ FEMA camps in North America complete with free RFID chipping! Obama just signed off on CISPA internet censorship, bought 2,700 armored tanks for DHS and 1.7 billion rounds of ammo while ok’ing the use of 1,000s of DRONES and 65,000 Apache Helicopters ON AMERICANS! Are you going to let them kill you and yours without so much as a whimper? NO. WWW.ONEBIGJOB.COM Everything there is FREE, there are no strings or ulterior motives. WE HAVE A PLAN AND IT WILL WORK! Learn & live! Godspeed good friends and compatriots! Yes, this is scary, but more importantly THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO UNITE AND SHINE IN GODS EYES! It’s our duty and destiny folks, embrace this, it’s your purpose in life! Now, hand this to the nearest person & say “YOU’RE IT”! After months of trial and error in disseminating this info, THIS WORKS! And you won’t believe how rewardingly patriotic and empowering it is!!! IT’S TIME, LET’S ROLL!


    Here’s some Interesting Bits from the Highly Secretive Talmud (Why isn’t their book in the libraries?);
    Sanhedrin 59a: To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

    Libbre David 37: A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

    Prayer said on the eve of Passover (Pranajtis: Christianus in Talmudae Judeorum, quotations from: Synagoga Judaica): The Feast of Tabernacles is the period when Israel triumphs over the other people of the world. That is why during this feast we seize the loulab and carry it as a trophy to show that we have conquered all other peoples and “populace”.

    Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b: When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

    Mas. Shabbath 31b: On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

    Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

    Zohar, Vayshlah 177b: That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful. That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples.

    An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general. A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

    Sanhedrin 57a: [Translation: A Jew may rob a Goy, but a Goy may not rob a Jew. If a Goy murders another Goy or a Jew, he should be killed, but a Jew will not incur the death penalty for killing a non-Jew.]

    Kill the Goyim by any means possible.: Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50 Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God.

    Yalkut 245c: Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

    Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha; Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

    Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings.

    Menachoth 43b-44a: [A "prayer" or "benediction" to be said by a Jewish man every day: "Thank God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave."] Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim.

    Hilkkoth Akum X1: A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.

    Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39: A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

    Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348 : A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

    Gad. Shas. 2:2: A boy-goy after nine years and one day old, and a girl after three years and one day old, are considered filthy. (Too old for proper raping by a jew who should only have intercourse with them when young)

    Sanhedrin 54b: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this [three years old], it is as if one puts the finger into the eye; but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as 'a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.'...

    Hey, aren’t those that read/use this Talmudic crap the same people who are the bankers, politicians, judges, attorneys, actors, artists, corporatists, war mongers, pedophiles and other stanky funk of society? YOU GOT IT!!! Ding, Ding, Ding!
    That’s the Bell of Truth Sounding In Your Head! ENJOY HEARING IT!!!
    COPY/PRINT AND SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE AND LEARN ALL YOU CAN ON THE NET BEFORE IT’S GONE!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    NOW READ AND SHARE THIS!!! Dowload the .pdf here; http://www.theeverythingpages.org/Th...PageLetter.pdf

    Greetings, this is a game of tag & YOU’RE IT! This truth is going to change your life, when you finish, hand it to the next person. Think of it like a hot potato. OK, get ready, this is just the start, a mere peek into a deception you were NEVER SUPPOSED TO DISCOVER. (yes really) What did J. Edgar Hoover mean by;

    “The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he/she cannot believe it exists”

    What conspiracy could be so big we can’t believe it exists? Well, this author just released 2 ground breaking books on the subject totaling over 500 pages & J. Edgar Hoover wasn’t kidding. But 500 pages is a lot for some so, it seemed like a good idea to provide a summary which is what you have in front of you now. (This was a major feat ENJOY!) What you’re about to discover is THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU EVER HAVE, OR EVER WILL COME ACROSS. First of all, if you’re around a phone, computer or anything else with a microphone, DO NOT TALK. And no, this isn’t some cute little game or trick, this is dead serious. Trust a stranger, one last time during this short read for I WILL NOT FAIL YOU! Everything you’re about to learn is FACTUAL. No theories, no guess work, it’s all the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. If anything sounds hard to believe, REFER TO THE ABOVE QUOTE and fact check things just like I did. You can easily research all of it. And FYI, these are just the basics, 1,000s more hidden truths in my books are obviously NOT included. Are you ready to learn some very big secrets? OK, enjoy the unforgettable moments of truth in the “Everything PAGE” a wildly condensed version of the worlds’ most eye opening FREE book, “The Everything Pages”. Brace yourself;
    The authors of this BULLSHIT have SEPTIC MINDS. Their brains are petri dishes harboring every form of diseased mold. They write idiotic crap and expect INTELLIGENT people to think that their ludicrous simple-minded fairy tales describe a super-conspiracy run by super-intelligent people? What a load of crap. Their conspiracy theory is scribbled in crayon!

    And worse, they start off with a deliberate deception. The quote from J. Edgar Hoover is real, but it had NOTHING to do with the conspiracy theory they are pushing. Hoover was talking about communism. Just look at the context of the quote:
    Make no mistake about it. The strategy of the communist conspiracy has not changed. The tactics only have altered and they are presently designed to develop a climate more favorable to conspiratorial activities. Subversion, infiltration and espionage can best be carried out when the people of a nation have been lulled into a state of lethargy.

    Many times I have thought that if this young Republic is to fall before the grinding onslaught of a slave-driven regime, it will not be solely because an enemy-directed fifth column has worked its way into the body politic. Rather, it will be because we who are citizens are indifferent.

    It is to me appalling that so few among all the citizens who daily enjoy the God-given blessings of being free Americans are sufficiently interested in their future, and that of their children, to acquaint themselves fully with the facts of communism. Too many people condemn the word yet have not the vaguest notion of the evil which the word encompasses.

    A handful of inspired men gave us our freedom. They cannot preserve it for us. That responsibility rests with the individual American. And we must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not readily recognize the means used to advance them. The communist, meanwhile, does not allow himself the luxury of inertia. He is intensely active. Because of him, the menace of communism in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of the techniques of communism. No one who truly understands what it really is can he taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.

    The straightforward American cannot conceive of another citizen enlisting in the espionage service of a foreign country, or deliberately propagating discontent, hatred and disunity at the orders of an alien group. He cannot believe that any American would serve a philosophy which moves inexorably toward the goal of reducing the status of the individual to that of slave.

    Our frontier forefathers faced great dangers. They encountered heat and storm and starvation. Again and again they joined in battle against a hostile foe. But our forefathers were very much aware of one thing. That was the nature of the enemy they faced. Insofar as possible, they prepared themselves for eventualities. When the campfires flickered low on the long trek west, a watch was set. Those men of the frontier knew that awareness of danger is the first requisite if one is to combat that danger with any degree of effectiveness. Until the American citizen learns for himself the nature of the present menace, communism will continue to be a deadly danger.

    The conscientious citizen asks, "How can one be sure what the truth is? How can it be winnowed out of the welter of propaganda which the communists and their apologists spew forth?"

    All that I can say is—and I repeat what I have said many times—the American citizen must hew to a line comprised of a little skepticism, a lot of knowledge, monumental faith, and an everlasting desire to get the facts. He must ascertain for himself what the facts are. He must accept nothing less than the facts— neither the majority version nor the minority version. He must view all the evidence until the face of truth is plain.
    The fact that the conspiracy FREAKS began with a DELIBERATE LIE is all anyone needs to know concerning their claims. Their minds are deranged. Such insanity is not possible without gross pride. They are arrogant beyond measure. The set themselves up as the great "revealers" - like God's own prophets - who will save the world. And yet the feel free to LIE to your face!

    Think about that.

    I find the final paragraph quite ironic. It calls for "a little skepticism."
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    The authors of this BULLSHIT have SEPTIC MINDS. Their brains are petri dishes harboring every form of diseased mold. They write idiotic crap and expect INTELLIGENT people to think that their ludicrous simple-minded fairy tales describe a super-conspiracy run by super-intelligent people? What a load of crap. Their conspiracy theory is scribbled in crayon!
    Well, don't hold back Richard! It's ok though, I know you're saying what you're saying to protect yourself from the big bad bro. Cowards are everywhere these days but I'll error to the side of your benefit by sticking with this reasoning for your reply.
    And worse, they start off with a deliberate deception. The quote from J. Edgar Hoover is real, but it had NOTHING to do with the conspiracy theory they are pushing. Hoover was talking about communism. Just look at the context of the quote:
    Make no mistake about it. The strategy of the communist conspiracy has not changed. The tactics only have altered and they are presently designed to develop a climate more favorable to conspiratorial activities. Subversion, infiltration and espionage can best be carried out when the people of a nation have been lulled into a state of lethargy.


    What might poor Richard be speaking of when saying "our conspiracy theory" vs. the "communist conspiracy theory"? Geez, all this time I've been thinking they're the same thing! (Because they are). It's the offspring from the same group of people doing the same crap, always has been. They're all communists, socialists and/or fascists. Hitler was a Jew, George Bushs' Grandpa Prescott financed the concentration camps! Duh, Drrr, Uhh.... OMG, it's a "conspiracy theory" ie; flat out truth. Nice try Petri Dish Rich, let's give the next one a go......

    Many times I have thought that if this young Republic is to fall before the grinding onslaught of a slave-driven regime, it will not be solely because an enemy-directed fifth column has worked its way into the body politic. Rather, it will be because we who are citizens are indifferent.

    It is to me appalling that so few among all the citizens who daily enjoy the God-given blessings of being free Americans are sufficiently interested in their future, and that of their children, to acquaint themselves fully with the facts of communism. Too many people condemn the word yet have not the vaguest notion of the evil which the word encompasses.

    A handful of inspired men gave us our freedom. They cannot preserve it for us. That responsibility rests with the individual American. And we must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not readily recognize the means used to advance them. The communist, meanwhile, does not allow himself the luxury of inertia. He is intensely active. Because of him, the menace of communism in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of the techniques of communism. No one who truly understands what it really is can he taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.

    The straightforward American cannot conceive of another citizen enlisting in the espionage service of a foreign country, or deliberately propagating discontent, hatred and disunity at the orders of an alien group. He cannot believe that any American would serve a philosophy which moves inexorably toward the goal of reducing the status of the individual to that of slave.

    Our frontier forefathers faced great dangers. They encountered heat and storm and starvation. Again and again they joined in battle against a hostile foe. But our forefathers were very much aware of one thing. That was the nature of the enemy they faced. Insofar as possible, they prepared themselves for eventualities. When the campfires flickered low on the long trek west, a watch was set. Those men of the frontier knew that awareness of danger is the first requisite if one is to combat that danger with any degree of effectiveness. Until the American citizen learns for himself the nature of the present menace, communism will continue to be a deadly danger.
    Blah, blah, useless blah, blah. Do nothing, cower, go back to sleep everyone. The boogie man is real but he's not, or is he, maybe, look over there! No over hear! Blah, blah go back to sleep while my commie crones continue their onslaught.

    The conscientious citizen asks, "How can one be sure what the truth is? How can it be winnowed out of the welter of propaganda which the communists and their apologists spew forth?"
    One way a "conscientious citizen might be able to aid him/herself in assuring what the truth is would be BY USING GOOGLE. Go ahead Richard, go one line at a time and try it. Start with the act of 1871! Duh, Drr, Uhh........ again!

    All that I can say is—and I repeat what I have said many times—the American citizen must hew to a line comprised of a little skepticism, a lot of knowledge, monumental faith, and an everlasting desire to get the facts. He must ascertain for himself what the facts are. He must accept nothing less than the facts— neither the majority version nor the minority version. He must view all the evidence until the face of truth is plain.
    The fact that the conspiracy FREAKS began with a DELIBERATE LIE is all anyone needs to know concerning their claims. Their minds are deranged. Such insanity is not possible without gross pride. They are arrogant beyond measure. The set themselves up as the great "revealers" - like God's own prophets - who will save the world. And yet the feel free to LIE to your face!

    Think about that.

    I find the final paragraph quite ironic. It calls for "a little skepticism."
    Again, I will assume that Richard is just covering his rear which I actually don't mind. Just having this sort of thing out in the mix is a good thing and since he is after all, the one who's responsible for keeping this forum going, I'm behind whatever he thinks best. Kudos Richard. And in all honesty, aside from the obviously unnecessary and childish bashing, (again understood) everything else he's saying is correct. Due diligence is absolutely required on the part of everyone. COINCIDENTALLY, the "Everything Page" we're speaking of, clearly mentions and advocates research into each of the topics. In fact, that's where all of this type of work grows legs for folks. There's nothing quite like uncovering things for yourself. However, I am not a rarity in the belief that time is of the essence. My books cover this topic very thoroughly and well, if I do say so myself. Better than any other work I've come across. But then again, as Richard has alluded, what else would one expect from "Gods' Own Prophets"?

    Ahhh, the only thing missing is the 1974 Dodge Monaco "Blues Mobile" with the police package. Yes, yes, yes, then we could surely claim without accusations of grandeur, to be on a bona-fide mission from God!

    Well, as far as I'm concerned, anyone and everyone who believes in serving God, is doing his work and prophesying to some extent.

    I for one am feeling pretty good about this fight and the sides we've chosen. Hope others do the same. Sooner than later.

    Peace ~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Again, I will assume that Richard is just covering his rear which I actually don't mind.
    Covering my rear from what? Your crazy theories say nothing about me.

    I'm sorry you don't mind. Don't you care if your errors are exposed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Just having this sort of thing out in the mix is a good thing and since he is after all, the one who's responsible for keeping this forum going, I'm behind whatever he thinks best. Kudos Richard. And in all honesty, aside from the obviously unnecessary and childish bashing, (again understood) everything else he's saying is correct. Due diligence is absolutely required on the part of everyone. COINCIDENTALLY, the "Everything Page" we're speaking of, clearly mentions and advocates research into each of the topics. In fact, that's where all of this type of work grows legs for folks. There's nothing quite like uncovering things for yourself. However, I am not a rarity in the belief that time is of the essence. My books cover this topic very thoroughly and well, if I do say so myself. Better than any other work I've come across. But then again, as Richard has alluded, what else would one expect from "Gods' Own Prophets"?
    That's a confusing message. Why do you give me kudos? The "childish bashing" was deemed appropriate given the childish nature of your claims. Makes sense, doesn't it? Your claims are totally insane. You exhibit all the symptoms of paranoid apophenia.

    You make random associations that are totally meaningless and then declare they all prove your theory. Surely, if you have any intelligence at all you must understand why no one with any intelligence would take your theories seriously. Right?

    I've been running this forum for years. It's attracted countless nutcases with insane theories. For example, one guy recently has been pushing the idea that the Bible is really an account of a time traveler who took a CD about world history back in time. The CD is Ezekiel's "wheels within wheels."

    And of course there are endless folks predicting the end of the world, the rapture, the Antichrist, and all that crap. They are always wrong. Just like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Ahhh, the only thing missing is the 1974 Dodge Monaco "Blues Mobile" with the police package. Yes, yes, yes, then we could surely claim without accusations of grandeur, to be on a bona-fide mission from God!

    Well, as far as I'm concerned, anyone and everyone who believes in serving God, is doing his work and prophesying to some extent.

    I for one am feeling pretty good about this fight and the sides we've chosen. Hope others do the same. Sooner than later.

    Peace ~
    Glad you kept your cool.

    Now what about the FACTS? How is it possible that you could think any INTELLIGENT person would believe your silly little conspiracy theory? The "evidence" you give is indistinguishable from the ravings of a schizophrenic with paranoid delusions. SURELY, if you have any INTELLIGENCE at all, you MUST know that any intelligent person could never be convinced as long as you are incapable of showing how you differ from the typical ignorant stupid deluded conspiracy theorist.

    So here is my challenge to you: SHOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE COMMON INSANITY OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND SHOW WHAT DISTINGUISHES BETWEEN YOUR THEORIES AND ALL THE INSANE THEORIES.

    Can you do that? If not, any intelligent person will have no choice but to conclude you are just another nut case.

    Shine on!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Firstly, I am not proficient at this posting stuff (God is apparently holding back on my mental prowess in regard to forums) so, I have pasted Richards' comments to which I am now replying;

    Glad you kept your cool.

    Now what about the FACTS? How is it possible that you could think any INTELLIGENT person would believe your silly little conspiracy theory? The "evidence" you give is indistinguishable from the ravings of a schizophrenic with paranoid delusions. SURELY, if you have any INTELLIGENCE at all, you MUST know that any intelligent person could never be convinced as long as you are incapable of showing how you differ from the typical ignorant stupid deluded conspiracy theorist.

    So here is my challenge to you: SHOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE COMMON INSANITY OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND SHOW WHAT DISTINGUISHES BETWEEN YOUR THEORIES AND ALL THE INSANE THEORIES.

    Can you do that? If not, any intelligent person will have no choice but to conclude you are just another nut case.

    Shine on!
    Firstly, I gave no "evidence". Each must ascertain that for him/herself. (hey, c'mon gals, am I getting some warm fuzzies for including the sexes?) But I digress into more self adulation, my apologies. . . . . The FACTS, what about those darned FACTS? For if we had them, it would be quite insane, to the polar opposite for one to question such works. Well, then, we must seek those FACTS for in another realm they are THE TRUTH.

    Any INTELLIGENT person, or other, would be inclined to believe what he thinks to be true. However, the only way to arrive at such a conclusion with surety is by the use of logic and research. When combined, we arrive at more plausible conclusions. However, the accuracy of those conclusions are reliant upon due diligence. For instance, one might read a couple of lines of a work, any work, and blather without care nor relevance to it's true basis. Blind eyed reviews serve no purpose to anyone but the blind. Unfortunately, that purpose is full of cowardice, submission to evil and all the other things we "used to be taught" not to entertain. This is the hard work ethic that satanist have eroded among us.

    However, against all odds, it lives. Perseverance, steadfastness and wholehearted enthusiasm for finding the truth is alive and well in many, many GOOD people. We are a race of souls that cannot be beaten, here or later. That said, we can now entertain the idea of "UNDERSTANDING THE COMMON INSANITY OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES" AND SHOWING WHAT DISTINGUISHES BETWEEN MY "THEORIES" AND ALL THE "INSANE THEORIES". Thankfully, this is VERY SIMPLE.

    I have not offered but a handful of "THEORIES"! Any "conscientious" person will immediately recognize that the brunt of what's presented in the books and the summary are "FACTS" ie "TRUTHS". Hmmm, so that was simple. Just one line in the end took care of it all! Got any better challenges Richard?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Firstly, I gave no "evidence". Each must ascertain that for him/herself. (hey, c'mon gals, am I getting some warm fuzzies for including the sexes?) But I digress into more self adulation, my apologies. . . . . The FACTS, what about those darned FACTS? For if we had them, it would be quite insane, to the polar opposite for one to question such works. Well, then, we must seek those FACTS for in another realm they are THE TRUTH.
    Your comment is nothing but gibberish.

    You have no evidence. You have no facts. You have nothing to support your ridiculous conspiracy theory. It is pure madness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Any INTELLIGENT person, or other, would be inclined to believe what he thinks to be true. However, the only way to arrive at such a conclusion with surety is by the use of logic and research. When combined, we arrive at more plausible conclusions. However, the accuracy of those conclusions are reliant upon due diligence. For instance, one might read a couple of lines of a work, any work, and blather without care nor relevance to it's true basis. Blind eyed reviews serve no purpose to anyone but the blind. Unfortunately, that purpose is full of cowardice, submission to evil and all the other things we "used to be taught" not to entertain. This is the hard work ethic that satanist have eroded among us.
    The way to arrive at true conclusions is with logic and facts. You have neither.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    However, against all odds, it lives. Perseverance, steadfastness and wholehearted enthusiasm for finding the truth is alive and well in many, many GOOD people. We are a race of souls that cannot be beaten, here or later. That said, we can now entertain the idea of "UNDERSTANDING THE COMMON INSANITY OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES" AND SHOWING WHAT DISTINGUISHES BETWEEN MY "THEORIES" AND ALL THE "INSANE THEORIES". Thankfully, this is VERY SIMPLE.

    I have not offered but a handful of "THEORIES"! Any "conscientious" person will immediately recognize that the brunt of what's presented in the books and the summary are "FACTS" ie "TRUTHS". Hmmm, so that was simple. Just one line in the end took care of it all! Got any better challenges Richard?
    Got any "better" challenges? HA! You can't get out that easily.

    You have FAILED to meet the challenge presented. Your insanity is utterly indistinguishable from the common insanity seen in all the conspiracy theories you've copied and pasted from the internet.

    You have no concept of intelligence whatsoever. You write like a fool of the first order. When asked for evidence, you say "I got no evidence" and then a few sentences later you declare that your book is full of "FACTS."

    You are obviously insane. You contradict yourself in a single post. You cannot support any of your assertions.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    What if they are now carrying out the largest financial collapse & genocide in the history of man calling for 6.5 billion dead in the coming weeks/months?
    In "the coming weeks/months"?



    Just like Harold Camping predicting the rapture on May 21, 2011. Just like the Mayan Doomsday of 12/21/12. Just like Y2K. Just like every brain-dead conspiracy freak that has ever dribbled their mindless drool all over the internet.

    They never learn. What a pathetic joke.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    In "the coming weeks/months"?



    Just like Harold Camping predicting the rapture on May 21, 2011. Just like the Mayan Doomsday of 12/21/12. Just like Y2K. Just like every brain-dead conspiracy freak that has ever dribbled their mindless drool all over the internet.

    They never learn. What a pathetic joke.
    Ahhh, thank you for that opportunity Richard. The programming runs deep, as anyone who has read the books knows, all of those dates were set ups for conditioning everyone not to care about dates. As you will COINCIDENTALLY read in the "Everything Page" we're commenting on here, the date of 3.1.13 has some very odd implications. You'll find more in the books. Call me a freak show conspiracy theorist, but I'm a bit more than concerned over the 3.1.13 date. I don't know what it's all about, (nor do any of us) but the clues are pretty rampant. Again, read the "Everything Page" for some preliminary clues. And if you want more seriously real evidence of the significance for our current times, read the Everything Pages and the Everything Else Pages.

    I hate fear mongering and dates, but I've become overly confident there is much going on in these times. Is anything in particular going to be seen by the average joe/jane? Dunno. But there is something major going on. Read the last few chapters of the Everything ELSE pages and decide for yourself. Oh, and if that sounds like a plug, please consider IT'S FREE AND THERE ARE NO ADS ON MY SITES.

    There's no ulterior motives here. This is a search for the truth. It's also a very, very long overdue chance for a revolution!!!

    Viva La Revolucion!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Children?
    Pay close attention, or you might just miss what is being said.



    Postulate R-NOT IZ: Never discard the negative root of any equation: -5 + 0 = 11

    Theorem 1: Any conspiracy rises or falls in inverse proportion to the power of it's internal conspiracies.

    Theorem 2: Any conspiracy lacking internal conspiracies will rule the world.

    Theorem 3: Any conspiracy is held together by para-mutual bribery and guilt.

    Theorem 4: Any conspiracy that can possibly be betrayed, will be betrayed.

    Theorem 5: Any conspiracy whose ideals demand insufficient loyalty creates vulnerability.


    ...now children, consider what is opposite in form, considering both Postulate and Theorems.





    Fear can paralyse...then again, no stimulus to personal achievement can come close to the effects of a large crowd of people out for your blood...FEAR...fear will create general incompetence in daily life as readily as it can augment competence; but nobody really knows what they truly are capable of until walking the razors edge.

    Some people fear.
    Some people fear fear.
    Very few fear the fear of fear.
    Once upon a y-era or three times ten ago, we read a biography of a certain Theosophist who went to meditate in Tibet and was thoroughly fascinated with methods used in creating a golem... however disasterous results do not follow far behind such undertakings. Years later some of this information was leaked in a mystical text known as A Treatise in White Magic, wherein these laws found form and commentary.

    We still seriously wonder why it is called white considering the end has never justified the means by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe ancient Kabalists, Hermetic magickians, medieval sorcerers, Renaissance Alchemists, and certain Theosophists were so obsessed with creating a perfect homunculi or golem arose from their fear of fearing the fear of the more pragmatic means in creating totally unpredictable little monsters.

    I think this also why two people in the desire not to take responsibility for the mess they made, will not admit to making, developing, or creating, but will invariably say, "we HAD a baby."


    WE OWN NON IS YOUR BASE
    or something very close to that
    and then some.

    We aim to give a great deal more than is bargained for.



    Equally Insane,

    Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-08-2013 at 09:27 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Ahhh, thank you for that opportunity Richard. The programming runs deep, as anyone who has read the books knows, all of those dates were set ups for conditioning everyone not to care about dates. As you will COINCIDENTALLY read in the "Everything Page" we're commenting on here, the date of 3.1.13 has some very odd implications. You'll find more in the books. Call me a freak show conspiracy theorist, but I'm a bit more than concerned over the 3.1.13 date. I don't know what it's all about, (nor do any of us) but the clues are pretty rampant. Again, read the "Everything Page" for some preliminary clues. And if you want more seriously real evidence of the significance for our current times, read the Everything Pages and the Everything Else Pages.

    I hate fear mongering and dates, but I've become overly confident there is much going on in these times. Is anything in particular going to be seen by the average joe/jane? Dunno. But there is something major going on. Read the last few chapters of the Everything ELSE pages and decide for yourself. Oh, and if that sounds like a plug, please consider IT'S FREE AND THERE ARE NO ADS ON MY SITES.

    There's no ulterior motives here. This is a search for the truth. It's also a very, very long overdue chance for a revolution!!!

    Viva La Revolucion!!!
    You "hate fear mongering and dates" and yet you spew out nothing but "fear mongering and dates." How is it possible you think that is sane?

    Now that you are freely speaking about NEXT FREAKING WEEK (3.1.13) as a date you are "concerned" about you leave only two possibilities. Either you are a total ignorant NOOBIE to the doomsday game, or you've predicted many false dates in the past. Which is it? (Don't bother answering since you remain a fool in either case.)

    I don't need to "read the last few chapters" of your aggregation of internet lunacy to "decide for myself." The fact that you are an utterly deluded lunatic conspiracy freak without the slightest degree of self-awareness is self-evident from your posts here.

    So why do you post such mindless crap? Why did you let your mind become a sewer? Why do you have no rationality? Why have you chosen to be a gullible fool? I just don't get it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •