Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The gap

The gap

I have no clue what Biblical evidence creationists use.

Lets discuss the Biblical gap idgaf about most science inputs for the Biblical gap.

Genesis 1:28 KJV

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Replenish or refill so who was on what earth before this point?

Genesis 1:1 KJV
    "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"

In another thread I stated what the Bible says about Heaven/heavens vs heaven.
    So God created earth and heaven in "the beggining" there is various events that happened around this time.
    One is Jesus eternal pain/death by Satan.
    John 8:44 KJV
    "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

Revelation 13:8 KJV
    "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

So first murderer was Satan and first eternal death was Jesus.
    Objection at this point eternal beings can't die
    Luke 20:36 KJV
    "Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection"

Angelic beings or spirits cannot die besides the three or so objections at this point we must look at eternal death.
    Revelation 20:10 KJV
    "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever"

Revelation 20:14 KJV
    "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death"

From these two verses death and torment are synonyms eternal spirits like angels don't die. They are forever tormented in pain or the lake of fire. No wounder God Didint just make the LOF up out of thin air.
    Jesus died in the beginning he was in eternal pain inflicted by the devil. We could discuss why and how this is possible but that's a whole different topic.

So during the foundation of the world Jesus and the devil where there. There was also all the original angels in heaven.

Job 38:1-8 KJV
    "Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me. Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?"

So lets clarify some things like stars being a synonym for angel.
    Revelation 1:20 KJV
    "The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches"

So angels or stars can be used interchangeably.
    But what about shutting the doors of the sea what sea? We don't even know what God is talking about there is hints.
    Genesis 9:11 KJV
    "And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. "

Wait a second according to the Bible the earth was not destroyed Noah stepped off the ark and started living again.
    There apperently was another flood but when? Job only mentions the door of the sea.

Lets clarify where all this could have taken place in the beggining.

Let me state the obvious. Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
    Lancaster is part of Pennsylvania. It is of Pennsylvania but it itself is not Pennsylvania.

The garden of Eden.
    Is the garden Eden? No it is the garden OF Eden. They are not the same thing.
    Genesis 2:15 KJV
    "And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it"
    So this garden is of Eden what is Eden Biblically you ask?

Lets see more gardens
    Isaiah 51:3 KJV
    "For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody"
    So the garden OF Eden, Eden, and the garden of the LORD.
    What is the garden of the LORD.
    Ezekiel 28:13 KJV
    "Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. "

So Eden and garden of GOD are synonyms.
    God destroyed the garden of The Lord*.

Genesis 13:10
    "And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar"

The garden of The LORD was well watered.

All the Biblical facts

Eden or earth or the garden of God was created with heaven in the beggining.
    Satan and all the stars of heaven where there. Jesus and all the sons of God where also there.
    Satan killed Jesus God destroyed the earth.

This is speculation not directly stated in the Bible.
    He destroyed His garden with water or a flood due to Genesis 9:11 KJV. I beleive like Adam Satan took care of the garden of The Lord. He then for a reason I will discuss in another topic eternally killed Jesus and was stuck on earth along with the angels who where with him. God then destroyed the earth tottaly with a flood out of the heaven. Where God resides that is*.
    He then reformed Eden or earth or the Garden of God in Genesis 1:2

So then regardless of water or whatever destroyed Genesis 1:2 happens.
    Genesis 1:2 KJV
    "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"

There is a lot of heaven/Heaven stuff that proves the third heaven or where God resides had alot of water but I am tired and will discuss that later.
    Any Biblical flaws or things to contribute to or against or clarify the subject?
    Last edited by Funky1096; 03-02-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    "There is nothing but shame to be gained by willfully holding to false opinions!"
    How true.

Too sum up what I just said.
    We have an old earth we don't know how long Jesus and the devil where at peace as sons of God. I beleive after the destruction of the earth we had a literal seven day creation reformed and populated. Old earth, seven day creation, and a form of a gap. Wait but if there was no light then no plants in a garden. They had God as their light revelation 21:22-23 KJV
    "And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."

No wounder God had to create light since Jesus and He no longer where near or roaming the earth and heaven. They where in heaven.
    So he created our physical perception of light it is finite. So when Jesus comes again we will have light in the new Heaven and new earth.
    "There is nothing but shame to be gained by willfully holding to false opinions!"
    How true.

My the hornets nest stirred up on that other thred

I see what you mean by gap after reading through from where Timmy left off this morning on Richard's, "How Belief Resists Change" thread.

I do not buy the theory of the adversary killing Yahoshuvah for one split second, it not only goes beyond the teachings of the Christ, but plenty of scriptures contradict that devils have any power whatsoever over God. John's gospel says Jesus is Logos is life...how does one go about killing life?

No, scripture states He was as a lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of the world.

Now if you look in your Bible you will find the foundation of the world, on which it is hung, is nothing.
    (Before nothing was even created, satan did not exist.)

Jesus was as a lamb slain before nothing. Before nothing came into existence, Jesus was already a lamb slain, in principle and effect...which also confirms and validates all substitutionary sympathetic sacrifices prior to His complete work on the tree.

Replenish is obvious.

What is not so obvious, is that the first letter of the Bible is Bet(h), and its number is two, clearly indicating that this time the heavens and earth are created is the second time.

What i am saying is there are 3, possibly four gaps to account for, or possibly these are all in occuring simultaneously,--as Chassidic tradition teaches-- or maybe two sets of two creations, each with correlative negative existence...or more?

This transmission from outside of five dimensions,
    beyond quantum flux from within thee vortex
    Through the wormholes of Chronos
    has been brought to you by Lucky Charms,
    They're magically delicious.

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-02-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky1096 View Post
    I have no clue what Biblical evidence creationists use.

Lets discuss the Biblical gap idgaf about most science inputs for the Biblical gap.

Genesis 1:28 KJV

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Replenish or refill so who was on what earth before this point?
    That's just a BAD TRANSLATION. Exactly the same word translated as "replenish" in Gen 1:28 is translated as "fill" in Gen 1:22:

KJV Genesis 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

This PROVES the KJV is a fallible and untrustworthy translation. Anyone who builds doctrines using only the English Bible is prone to MUCH error.

Genesis 1:1 KJV
    "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"

In another thread I stated what the Bible says about Heaven/heavens vs heaven.
    And now you are making up doctrines based on random variations in upper/lower case in an English translation? That's just plain nuts.

There is a lot of heaven/Heaven stuff that proves the third heaven or where God resides had alot of water but I am tired and will discuss that later.
    Any Biblical flaws or things to contribute to or against or clarify the subject?
    Your entire method is entirely unbiblical because the KJV is not the Bible. The KJV didn't exist until the 17th century. It cannot be the Bible. And it's just plain nuts to believe that you can discern divine secrets by variations in upper/lower case in a 17th century English translation.

Nuts I tell ya!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

"I do not buy the theory of the adversary killing Yahoshuvah for one split second, it not only goes beyond the teachings of the Christ, but plenty of scriptures contradict that devils have any power whatsoever over God. John's gospel says Jesus is Logos is life...how does one go about killing life?"
    Like I said that's a whole different conversation like I said Jesus did not die he is and was and is to be in eternal pain forever.

"KJV Genesis 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth."

Yes "fill" you make a great point.
    There was no animals before the seven day creation week Biblicaly thanks for pointing that out.

"
    Replenish is obvious.

What is not so obvious, is that the first letter of the Bible is Bet(h), and its number is two, clearly indicating that this time the heavens and earth are created is the second time.

What i am saying is there are 3, possibly four gaps to account for, or possibly these are all in occuring simultaneously,--as Chassidic tradition teaches-- or maybe two sets of two creations, each with correlative negative existence...or more?

Timmy"

Chapter and verse please?

And Timmy read it again

Revelation 13:8 KJV only
    "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world"

I see no before in this verse do you have something to clarify?

"That's just a BAD TRANSLATION. Exactly the same word translated as "replenish" in Gen 1:28 is translated as "fill" in Gen 1:22:"

So explain to me why ALL versions have the acts 7:45 error except KJV if its the same Greek word. Then explain why they have not changed it besides revelation 22:18-19.

"Your entire method is entirely unbiblical because the KJV is not the Bible. The KJV didn't exist until the 17th century. It cannot be the Bible. And it's just plain nuts to believe that you can discern divine secrets by variations in upper/lower case in a 17th century English translation. "

Chapter and verse

No apperently it aint ye of no faith.
    This whole subject besides Jesus pain/death is just for fun it doesent affect us or you not having eternal life or having it. Nor affects whom with eternal life goes to eternal suffering or true spiritual life.
    Last edited by Funky1096; 03-03-2013 at 06:40 AM.
    How true.

Quote Originally Posted by T

Timmy"

Quote Originally Posted by Funky7
    Chapter and verse please?

And Timmy read it again

Revelation 13:7 KJV only
    "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world"

I see no before in this verse do you have something to clarify?
    Just that "shall" is not "did."

The creationS issueS are all hidden in plain sight: Beresheet(h) 1.1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Funky
    "That's just a BAD TRANSLATION. Exactly the same word translated as "replenish" in Gen 1:28 is translated as "fill" in Gen 1:22:"

So explain to me why ALL versions have the acts 7:45 error except KJV if its the same Greek word. Then explain why they have not changed it besides revelation 22:18-19.
    i thought Richard clarified to you that the Aramaic and Hebrew names, being Joshua in English, are actually to same name as Jesus in those languages. The verse is in reference to Yehoshua 3.14

You ever think that the KJV translators may have had too much wine to drink from King James table the night before they translated that portion???

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    "Your entire method is entirely unbiblical because the KJV is not the Bible. The KJV didn't exist until the 17th century. It cannot be the Bible. And it's just plain nuts to believe that you can discern divine secrets by variations in upper/lower case in a 17th century English translation.
    Chapter and verse

No apperently it aint ye of no faith.
    This whole subject besides Jesus pain/death is just for fun it doesent affect us or you not having eternal life or having it. Nor affects whom with eternal life goes to eternal suffering or true spiritual life.

This is from that same guy from b4 but now is after.

"Just that "shall" is not "did.""

Oh that verse is literally saying shall all the unbeleivers with spirits will have eternal life and since b4 judgement some may have never worshipped Jesus they literally shall do so then.
    Btw that implies revelation has not happened yet :L

[EDIT]

"Chassidic tradition teaches"

Woa the chassidics supported the Maccabees the Maccabees are Jewish thugs who rebelled against authority and will have a bad time at judgement.
    Last edited by Funky1096; 03-02-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    How true.

"Just that "shall" is not "did.""

Oh that verse is literally saying shall all the unbeleivers with spirits will have eternal life and since b4 judgement some may have never worshipped Jesus they literally shall do so then.
    Btw that implies revelation has not happened yet :L

[EDIT]

"Chassidic tradition teaches"

Woa the chassidics supported the Maccabees the Maccabees are Jewish thugs who rebelled against authority and will have a bad time at judgement.
    And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. He had 10 horns and seven heads. On his horns were 10 diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. The beast I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like a bear’s, and his mouth was like a lion’s mouth. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. One of his heads appeared to be fatally wounded, but his fatal wound was healed. The whole earth was amazed and followed the beast. They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against him?”

A mouth was given to him to speak boasts and blasphemies. He was also given authority to act for 42 months. He began to speak blasphemies against God:to blaspheme His name and His dwelling — those who dwell in heaven. And he was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them. He was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation. 8 All those who live on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name was not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered.

If anyone has an ear, he should listen:

If anyone is destined for captivity,
    into captivity he goes.
    If anyone is to be killed with a sword,
    with a sword he will be killed.

This demands the perseverance and faith of the saints.
    ~Revelation 13.1-10
    From the blue script above, please explain what you mean by what you stated about Rev. 13.7.

I am sorry if you believe it was the Hassids alone that supported the Maccabees. We all did.

Can you tell me how many of the talmidim of Yeshua's were, as you call them, thugs?
    What was Yeshua doing when he cleared the temple?

There is much for you to rethink.

Yeshua IS an anarchist.

Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

"I am sorry if you believe it was the Hassids alone that supported the Maccabees. We all did."

No there was probably a huge minority of Christians (yes ik Christ had not came) that had a perfect understanding of authority on earth.
    If the macabees did they would have never rebelled for whatever reason. Don't even get me started about America's F-ING fathers.

"Yeshua IS an anarchist."

LAUGHING OUT LOUD r u a Jew?

"Can you tell me how many of the talmidim of Yeshua's were, as you call them, thugs?
    What was Yeshua doing when he cleared the temple?"

He by perspective was being merciful but that's besides the point.
    He cleared his fathers house of thieves.

Crap I ment to qoute verse 8 XD.

Revelation 13:8 KJV

Quite literally and in context is how he meant it like the rest of the Bible.
    How true.

Btw thanks for pointing that out it 'twas embarrassing.
    How true.

Thread Information