Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Complexity

Complexity

"How can any man lay claim to any supernatural transformation without a supernatural existence thereafter?"

Lets start with some simple doctrine.

Genesis 1:26
    Genesis 5:1-2

What do you think the image of God is?
    "There is nothing but shame to be gained by willfully holding to false opinions!"
    How true.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky1096 View Post
    "How can any man lay claim to any supernatural transformation without a supernatural existence thereafter?"

Lets start with some simple doctrine.

Genesis 1:26
    Genesis 5:1-2

What do you think the image of God is?
    Do not try to pace me into the way you misunderstand things. It will not work.

You have no idea who. Timmy is, so first gain perspective of my POV.

Start here.

What makes you think that by checking how a human acts, without knowing how G_d is, that you know what the image of G_d in man is.

I am not trying to be adverse toward anyone, you particularly. I just would like that we learn about each others perspective before either of us starts trying to say things tje othernhas experienced to the contrary.

AGAPEO,

Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

"I am not trying to be adverse toward anyone, you particularly. I just would like that we learn about each others perspective before either of us starts trying to say things tje othernhas experienced to the contrary."

Ah thank you for the perspective even if rather vague.
    Any other perspectives on that verse?
    [EDIT]

No I read all of it and like I said before thanks for the vague yet useful perspective.
    Last edited by Funky1096; 03-02-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    "There is nothing but shame to be gained by willfully holding to false opinions!"
    How true.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    "I am not trying to be adverse toward anyone, you particularly. I just would like that we learn about each others perspective before either of us starts trying to say things tje othernhas experienced to the contrary."

Quote Originally Posted by Funky7
    AND Ah thank you for the perspective even if rather vague.
    Any other perspectives on that verse?
    Ah, you do not look further than what you are pointed toward?

If you read back and forth between Charisma and Timmy proceeding from that initial post pointed toward, you will see it is not "rather vague" at all.

You will do yourself a world of good as you look further than the obvious, or something pointed toward as merely a starting point...since when is a place to start the end?

Timmy

You know Richard pegged you and that other doofuss right i am beginning to believe. Prove it wrong. Quit thinking the start is the end.
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-02-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Fairly blunt explanation of Biblical imegia demio/image of God created he him;

Genesis 1:26 KJV
    "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth"

Lets analyze this
    "And God said, Let us(plural) make man(Adam) in our(plural) image, after our(plural) likeness: and let them(Adam and eve) have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth"

Genesis 1:27 KJV
    "So God created man(Adam) in his own image, in the image of God created he him(Adam); male and female created he them(Adam and eve)"

For more explanation turn to Genesis 5:1-2 KJV
    "This is the book of the generations of Adam(singular?). In the day that God created man(Adam), in the likeness of God made he him(Adam); 2 Male and female created he them(Adam and eve); and blessed them(Adam and eve), and called their name Adam(defuq?), in the day when they(Adam and eve) were created. "

So in the day Adam was created he had eve inside of him. God declares eve to be part of Adam even in words so from the top.

Genesis 1:27 KJV
    "So God created man(Adam and eve) in his own image, in the image of God created he him(Adam and eve); male and female created he them(Adam and eve)"
    So before seperation of eve they where plural just like God is plural in genesis 1:26.

That plural ness is a sign of wholeness Adam was complete with eve inside him. As is God he is complete (he) not half or incomplete (she).
    First of all that's why God can't be a she that implies he is incomplete.

Second Genesis 1:28 KJV
    "And God blessed them(Adam and eve), and God said unto them(Adam and eve), Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth"

Wait a second God told Adam or Adam with eve inside to be fruitful and multiply isint that impossible??

Nope just like God is complete so was Adam with eve inside. Adam with eve inside was the image of God (completeness) therefore the only possibility since eve was still inside was.
    Adam being complete like God could reproduce. No wife needed he was complete like God at that time he could reproduce on his own.

That's why a man and wife unite their flesh becomes twain and complete.

Matthew 19:5-6 KJV
    "And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder"

That fits exactly this passage.
    So the Christian tradition bound denominationlist fornificators. Will tell you (without evidence) that it means various other stupid vague things like Timothy.

Explains why man + man = no completeness same for women + women.
    How true.

Btw I want the "scientific" answers as to how this is not possible. Simply for a laugh that is. Although I will give considerable thought to other passages that clarify image of God(completeness).
    How true.

No pseudo-scientific explanation from Timmy, however, you missed somethings you will not find in the KJV.

There is a whole lot more about all this, but let's stick with the simplest things right now.

First, to clarify "adam" means "red clay/dirt," and as you are hinting, this is one of the first Hebrew play on words having more than two meanings. Adam means humans, too.

Second, the originating mss. say "lives" where after man was formed out of red clay, it say that G_d breathed into the man "the breath of lifeS.

Life is not LIVES.

Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

"First, to clarify "adam" means "red clay/dirt," and as you are hinting, this is one of the first Hebrew play on words having more than two meanings. Adam means humans, too.

Second, the originating mss. say "lives" where after man was formed out of red clay, it say that G_d breathed into the man "the breath of lifeS. Life is not LIVES."

Well when "life" is complete apperently it doesent matter. Life must be plural/singular just like Adam and God here where plural/singular.

Btw chapter and verse for this "red clay" stuff?
    If your using the "GREEK N HEBREW" you will have a better chance saying it meant shit.
    You using Greek and Hebrew allows YOU to put words into the word of God. Don't use it as I have shown KJV will suit all your faith based needs.
    How true.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky1096 View Post
    "First, to clarify "adam" means "red clay/dirt," and as you are hinting, this is one of the first Hebrew play on words having more than two meanings. Adam means humans, too.

Second, the originating mss. say "lives" where after man was formed out of red clay, it say that G_d breathed into the man "the breath of lifeS. Life is not LIVES."

Well when "life" is complete apperently it doesent matter. Life must be plural/singular just like Adam and God here where plural/singular.

Btw chapter and verse for this "red clay" stuff?
    If your using the "GREEK N HEBREW" you will have a better chance saying it meant shit.
    You using Greek and Hebrew allows YOU to put words into the word of God. Don't use it as I have shown KJV will suit all your faith based needs.
    First off, it is not faith(fulness) of my own making
    Galatians 2.20

So, since you are sure that the KJV is absolute, explain to me 1 John 5...for starters, where it talks about the 3 witnesses in heaven and earth.

i guess the languages the KJV was copied from are wrong and the "gents" who did not speak or live the languages knew more than the carcasses G_d breathed out His Word through, hunh?

The goys who copied from the greek copy of the TR certainly understood it much better than the ones who wrote it according to you.

Prove it.

Timmy

If you are not even willing to look for yourself to see what the original mss. actually say, your choice to abide in ignorance is irreparable.

Galations 2:20 KJV
    "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me"

The reference to spirit life versus physical life here has nothing to do with image of God XD.

"i guess the languages the KJV was copied from are wrong and the "gents" who did not speak or live the languages knew more than the carcasses G_d breathed out His Word through, hunh?"

What are you even talking about? I already covered why KJV is inerrant and others are not. No God inspiration is direct from the source God that is.

"The goys who copied from the greek copy of the TR certainly understood it much better than the ones who wrote it according to you."

Did I say that? I don't have a Greek to English copy of THAT specific version of the Torah to check for errors.

I do however have a inerrant KJV word of God. The Greek and Hebrew texts are rotting and degrading. If God wanted them to still be the official languages of the Bible wouldent He preserve His word like He said He would?

Btw are you referencing Jesus by "Word"?

"If you are not even willing to look for yourself to see what the original mss. actually say, your choice to abide in ignorance is irreparable."

Not willing? I beleive the KJV to be inspired by God himself. That's as close as you can get. Your telling me the copies of copies of copies of error filled decaying texts are the source? Your full of rottenness thinking rotten copies that disagree in so many places could be the living word of God.

"So, since you are sure that the KJV is absolute, explain to me 1 John 5...for starters, where it talks about the 3 witnesses in heaven and earth."

I'm not sure that the full trinity is Biblical. I do know God is the Father, Jesus the son/servant in a form below being server but still equal and fully God.

I'm stuck on what the Holy Spirit/Ghost is.
    After I present what the Bible says on salvation you will understand why.
    How true.

Thread Information