Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name:  PTAs.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  924.9 KB

I only spent about 10 minutes on it last night but it's actually one of the better
    examples of chemtrail conditioning I've seen. There are many, many others.
    Watch the short video at the www.numberu.com called "the Chemtrails Questionaire"
    to see a few good ones.

I'm absolutely certain there are many other satanic things in this poster. One needs
    to do reversals, flips, rotations gematria, numerology and etc. but rest assured they
    are there in plentiful amounts.

Many don't know this but the graphic artists hollywood uses are very, very good
    at what they do and most of them are in the occult. Another thing most don't
    know is these people commonly make $200 to $500 per hour. Modern propaganda,
    is extremely sophisticated in the sublimity of it all.

So much so, I bet niether of you nor 1 in 25 people on average haven't even noticed
    they're being covertly yet blatantly attacked with aerosols from planes in the sky.
    It's not agent orange like nam, it's much more serious. Chemtrails are the largest
    threat that humanity has seen over the course of recorded history. And like I said,
    I'll bet you don't have the slightest clue it's even happening!!! That's a successful
    propaganda and conditioning exercise.

btw; Bitmaps lose clarity in the program I use (canvas) but it's not worth taking
    into adobe ps.

Happy Friday all

Quote Originally Posted by Cupbearer13 View Post
    Greetings,
    No I didn't read the book, I downloaded it and started to but couldn't stomach very much of it. I am not saying some of it may not be true, but I used to get caught up in all the end of the world hype and even copied off tapes and sent them to all my friends etc. etc. until I found that one of my main attention drawers was a confirmed pathalogical liar. LOL. It gave me a real jolt, and I gave up studying for awhile. Some of the information I read I still believe to be true, but most of that is from known prophets, and what they say is backed up by other prophecies that have been true. They also don't seem to contain, "man's ideas".

Greetings Cupbearer, thanks for your input! I understand exactly where you're coming from. This is my first time around the conspiracy block but it just so happens that there is SO MUCH information out there, it's impossible to shy away (for me anyway) I think this would be true of you too if you had it to do over again, starting fresh in the here and now. I really appreciate your taking the time to post this response because it's frighteningly common these days.

I am absolutely certain this is the work of the devil. Planned and carried out to perfection. It's just more conditioning. People who've gotten burned on the truthing thing are like those of any other kind of burns. Skiddish. It's perfectly normal. For whatever reason, I was fortunate enough to be able to see through the BS sites and people out there. My guess is whoever the pathological liar you were speaking of, was a CIA shill sent to do just the job they did.

Another form of this has occurred with the younger crowd and it's of equal concern (ie; horror) Many of our youth have been exposed to the corruption on purpose. The psy op on them was to provide info on things for which they would be helpless to react against or thwart. This is just more conditioning which has now ended in their turning away and hiding, it's the ostrich thing but once again perfectly planned and executed with such intent.

OK, so with that let me continue to what matters, OVERCOMING THE CONDITIONING!!! This is obviously not simple. However, we have to start somewhere, my logic is to do what I've done and am doing now. Understanding and helping others work through their conditioning. It's our only shot. And for those of youth who might be reading this (and everyone else) it's extremely important to understand we ACTUALLY CAN DEFEAT OUR ASSAILANTS!

My partner and I have invested everything we own into this venture, our retirement $ is nearly gone. (very nearly) We've spent over $500,000 (yes, a half mill) and 3.5 years of our lives working double time without a single vacation working on this problem (New World Order/Satanism). What no one has been able to wrap their heads around just yet is the fact that we've built an entire new network to do it with. No banks, no governments or corporate involvement! No collusion or corruption. It's all just sitting on a $500 per/mth server doing nothing right now. And there's more, much more. We've also got 3 informational sites ready, 3 documentaries and now the 2 books. All free.

So, if we can do all of that, I ask that you simply read the books. Don't worry, you won't be let down again. We're for real and rest assured, you'll agree that so is the threat.

I think Dad saw my heart and that I was quite discouraged and led me on a track finding the meanings of symbolisms in scripture. I got so excited when I started seeing Yeshua in every story of the Torah and Tenach. I also realized that it was something that hit my spirit and MADE SENSE. It was like a dawning came on inside of me. I started realizing that if the Jewish people knew these things they would surely come in. I later saw that what He was sending during that time was a continuation of the early rain (rain is revelation of the parables and proverbs) Deut. 32:1-2. I also realized that in the late 90s and early 2000s he started sending the later rain. (though some people were and still are discovering the early rain - which is the meaning of the phrase that the early rain and later rain would come in the same month. The latter rain is the revelation of the Bride. Everything that is symbolic of Yeshua is also symbolic of the Bride. The later rain also reveals the book of Revelations to us. Revelations (apo-kalupto in the Greek, or close to that spelling) means the removal of the veil. The veil is what hides Yeshua from us and he is removing the veil from his Bride. It's the parable Word. The Word is veiled until it becomes unveiled. When you start seeing the symbolic meaning of revelations you start seeing that is is not the end of the world, but a love story between Yeshua and his bride. I'm not saying that catastrope may not come, but for those that get the revelation of what Yeshua is about to do, and have Him formed in you, they will ride the wave, just like Noah's family

The church though is under a big deception. If anyone thinks all they have to do is say a "sinner's prayer" and God is going to make them fly away and take them for his Bride, they are under a big deception. Yeshua is not STUPID. He's not an IDIOT. All of us and our stupid thinking are an abomination to His holiness and goodness. He is coming back for a transformed bride, and unless we get eyes to see and ears to hear to see him spiritually we are not going to see him at all. It's the parable of the blind man which represents all of us before he touches us. The first time the man was touched he saw men as trees walking. In other words he started to see the symbolisms. The second time he was touched he could see Yeshua face to face. Throw out the garbage and get into the Word and you will find everything you need to know. I really believe the eyesalve though is the spit of Yeshua (water of the Holy Spirit with his DNA in it - which is also the latter rain Hosea 6:3) mixed with the earth, or the natural things. It is the revelation of the mysteries in the Word. Revelations says to go buy it. That means there are those giving it out. We are to learn from them. YHVH has been raising up his apostles and prophets who he is revealing his mysteries to (Amos 3:7). One place I suggest is from the teachings on a website called www.forerunnertv.com or my own website: www.cupbearer7.com, though I haven't updated it in quite some time. Blessings. ~j
    I would love nothing more than to take a year or ten or twenty to read ALL OF THE SCRIPTURES out there. However, I rely on condensed versions from others at this time. We have an empire to defeat my friend. The evil is standing squarely in front of you right this second. They just announced the National ID card this morning!!! This is not a game. Check out the blog at www.theeverythingpages.org, my partner just uploaded the story there. If we keep screwing around there won't be any more reading of the scriptures friends. That's what the trillionaire nutters believe and they've got way more bona-fide versions of scriptures than any of us!!! They're all locked up and kept secret at the Vatican as well as other places. Sorry, but we have no clue what they know. Only that they are trying (and succeeding) in overtaking humanity right now. And it's solely due to the reasons we're talking about!

IT'S TIME!

They just announced the National ID card this morning!!!
    Who did? Google doesn't know, unless maybe you're talking UK..
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Here's a little info that might help everyone understand
    what we're doing. We're going to post it in a few papers
    and some places online. It was up on GLP for about five
    minutes, got a hundred and some odd views before the
    CIA shills pulled it. This stuff is just beyond belief. I
    totally know it's CIA/dreg controlled but getting those
    kind of reaffirmations just isn't something you ever get
    used to! Anyway, here's the post. It's all valid;

Hi there,

This is from a woman and a man who are trying to
    make a difference during our time on earth. We are
    not affiliated with or backed by governmental or
    corporate figures and have no hidden agendas.

We are just 2 people like yourself who have become
    sickened and frightened about the state of things and
    decided to take action. That was 3 ½ years ago. Since
    then we have learned much.

Now, after working double time for those years and
    contributing nearly everything we had in savings and
    assets (around $500,000 U.S.) we’ve finally succeeded
    at accomplishing what we sat out to do.

That money and time was used to create a wealth of
    assets now available for you, our fellow men and
    women of earth. All races, ages, income brackets and
    faiths (except 1) are equally welcome. This is for you.
    There are no gimmicks or strings attached.

We have created several (many) websites, wrote 2
    very “informative” books and threw together a few
    documentaries that have been very well received.
    EVERYTHING IS FREE. Please utilize everything to
    your best degree. Here’s a link to our “portal”
    site which will take you to all the others including
    the free books;

http://www.OneBigJob.com

Thanks and ~ Kudos ~
    Peggy and David
    Last edited by Dreg Hunter; 03-04-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Name:  PTAs.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  924.9 KB

I only spent about 10 minutes on it last night but it's actually one of the better
    examples of chemtrail conditioning I've seen. There are many, many others.
    Watch the short video at the www.numberu.com called "the Chemtrails Questionaire"
    to see a few good ones.

I'm absolutely certain there are many other satanic things in this poster. One needs
    to do reversals, flips, rotations gematria, numerology and etc. but rest assured they
    are there in plentiful amounts.

Many don't know this but the graphic artists hollywood uses are very, very good
    at what they do and most of them are in the occult. Another thing most don't
    know is these people commonly make $200 to $500 per hour. Modern propaganda,
    is extremely sophisticated in the sublimity of it all.

So much so, I bet niether of you nor 1 in 25 people on average haven't even noticed
    they're being covertly yet blatantly attacked with aerosols from planes in the sky.
    It's not agent orange like nam, it's much more serious. Chemtrails are the largest
    threat that humanity has seen over the course of recorded history. And like I said,
    I'll bet you don't have the slightest clue it's even happening!!! That's a successful
    propaganda and conditioning exercise.

btw; Bitmaps lose clarity in the program I use (canvas) but it's not worth taking
    into adobe ps.

Happy Friday all
    I was wrong. I repent in sackcloth and ashes. What a blind fool I was to reject Dreg Hunters outstanding and highly intelligent collection of information exposing the LUCIFERIAN ILLUMINATI!

Here is my recantincantation: OMG!!! Dreg Hunter was RIGHT!!! The ILLUMINATI CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Ya'll R forGETTIN' the 5am - 3am conditioning, from which the 4 has been noted.t in the house of the some of the most creative psycho tropicanales no matter what otherwise might be going on in spirits of the foreign poets society; and we can be sure Feron Young had instigated issues about the tennis c0urt, the split screen TV, and the best possible way to encode a message on hidden references RE: the golden ticket.

You prepared your entire live on the Blairhouse speech while the speaker was at a prayerhouse meeting.

I have more important issues to concern our SELFz with at president, Like:
    --to determine whether lava retro lamps should actually revert from Passe' Kitcsch back to Novel Retro Camp
    --how the U.S. leads the world in Mexican style food availability
    --why ad agency buyers... yeah these jerkz... I cannot believe they want to add a perf this late in the game
    --drug use declining amongst uncool kidz in Amerkica
    -- why the ACLA defends the neo-Nazi' right to burn down the ACLU national headquarters
    --was tha roof on fire the actual cause to claiming the lives of 47 party people
    --why the Burger King whaler sandwich is not sitting good with one man
    --the methods employed by Columbine jocks to resume safe bullying practices
    --how the pizza delivery drivers grandmother died
    --how violence among women is linked to burnt pot roast
    --why the local Applebee's is a hotbed of Machiavellian political maneuvering
    --how Homoerotic overtones enliven NRA meetings
    --why is CNN still releasing piled up news concerning the Elian Gonzalez sage
    --the area hair stylist who would love to do Julia Roberts' hair
    --how Ping-Pong elicits macho posturing
    --and why for God's sake has the transgendered Sea Anemone been denounced as an abomination by clergy
    --the enigma of dolphins evolving opposable thumbs
    --and,what is the significance of dressing your dog for the weekend as Boba Fett, compared to why that consumes much more time than just a weekend...

...rather than concerning myself with why Monsanto depletion of normal bio-generic stock of the natural genetic strains...
    --why mercury is the secondary key ingredient of immunizations only surpassed by flouride derivatives...
    ...and so on.

They all have our best interests at heart, so you might as well continue as the consumer society peonz you have been designed to become...and never question why, while these and others just like them bilk you, the public, out of confidence in anything but them, and steal what little your money has been made to be devalued by their net worth in the process.

CHem trails my batazz!

It strikes closer to home than many care to even admit...if you do recognise it at all, instead of dumbshitting yourself down to the mediaiffecalitisations.

TbL

There is no conspiracy theory: invasive measures is a more appropriate designation.
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-17-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Thread Information