Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ANOTHER Down to Earth Book for Every Joe and Jane

Well, here we go! ALL reviews, good or bad, will be appreciated.

I'll find particular interest in comments on chapter 5 from Richard and others who've read the Bible Wheel.

For direct download click here; (5 meg .pdf)

http://www.theeverythingpages.org/bl...se%20Pages.pdf

Or to visit the site for both books and a blog here;

www.theeverythingpages.org

I'm pretty sure this is it folks, the evil on earth is fully out of control.

God calls (or at least he's sure called me!)

IT'S TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Well, here we go! ALL reviews, good or bad, will be appreciated.

I'll find particular interest in comments on chapter 5 from Richard and others who've read the Bible Wheel.

For direct download click here; (5 meg .pdf)

http://www.theeverythingpages.org/bl...se%20Pages.pdf

Or to visit the site for both books and a blog here;

www.theeverythingpages.org

I'm pretty sure this is it folks, the evil on earth is fully out of control.

God calls (or at least he's sure called me!)

IT'S TIME!
    Hey there Dreg Hunter,

I don't want to offend, but since you have asked I will give you my answer. I think your book is one of the most extensive and detailed examples of paranoid pareidolia that I have ever seen. Here are the definitions:

Paranoia: A thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.") Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.

Pareidolia: A psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek words para (παρά, "beside, alongside, instead") in this context meaning something faulty, wrong, instead of; and the noun eidōlon (εἴδωλον "image, form, shape") the diminutive of eidos. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, seeing patterns in random data.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hi Dreg Hunteragain.

Don't let Richards comments get you in a dither. There is none intended from him.

Although he thinks everything has to have a concrete objective representation to exist, not everyone here is nearly as sceptical. I love him like a brother though views vary.

If i had not been part of the agenda of which you write, i might say as Richard does, though it's really hard to doubt credibility of your books after you have repeatedly seen the next stages come into effect as planned. Much of what you write is quite congruent and accurate.

It might help to know that Richard seems to adhere to an eschatological viewpoint developed in the 3rd century called Preterism.

Though the first book abridged is now downloaded, as is the second, i have not even begun reading the second...yet.

Richard is usually far nicer than me about things potentially worth scepticism, amd my cynicism can be very cutting.

As a prime example, though i might use math, logic, philosophy, facts to appear scientific, to me, they contain little credibility as an end all in all resolution to anything. Logic and philosophy can fails when it comes down to real world application. Historically, there has been more proved wrong about concepts promoted as true by Western methodologies of rationale, than what is actually established fact. Mathematics is sure, however until variables become constants, we only can come closer to firm facts.

These all at some point come to a place where rhyme and reason has to just ne laid aside and the best we might do is stand and gawk at the awesome intricate interactions behind what is going on.

The more we learn the less we know.

That is why i am reserved about scepticism as well.

We can all learn from each other. Welcome again to the great Cyberian melting pot: B.W.F.A.(cropolis)(tm).

Richard usually touts definition and science as the end of any matter, and i must just be too stupid to stick with that. My college major was mathematics and science with a minor in engineering. With coursework incomplete, favoring becoming a first rate hacker/programmer instead, i forged ahead wherever that took me...

...and i really still do not see what the big tadoo about science has made possible, except to more than ever before, with developed precision destroy and kill thing with greater efficiency.

Science is a highly organised methodical process of systematically taking credit for "discovering" things that were already there. Through observation and deduction, science utilizes arbitrary "techniques" and "tools" with arbitrary metres and measures things like rocks and monkeys and banannanas, even though those objects would be the exact same height, length, depth and weight no matter what arbitrary system of units was assigned to them. These arbirary results only hold significance if similar arbitrary tools and techniques are used arbitrarily on other objects arbitrarily relative to first arbitrary "deductions." Prime examples relative to first examples given as research exampled, could be things like other rocks, monkeys, and banannanas, respectively. In depth scientific analysis performed in labratories over the years has led to "scientific findings" such as various forms of rocks, monkeys, and of course banannanas, in total disregard of the fact that these things would exist even without arbitrary measurement, arbitrary deduction, microscopic observations, then giving those things a clever name in Latin. Science is divided into a number of different ultimately pointless fields, such as physics, biology, and botany. The most significant component of all scientific disciplines consists of looking around for a minute--another meaningless unit of an entirely made-up scientific concept, known as "time"--finding something lying on the ground, and then pretending it was not there before some jerk-off in a lab coat pointed it out.
    Extrapolated from the mud soiled over half page 174, of the 183rd Imperial Edition, "???????????(¿Book of?) Known Knowledge"

Seriously, chapter 5...it will be read right now and comment will prolly not happen til i do not know when.

G'day,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-21-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hi Dreg Hunteragain.

Don't let Richards comments get you in a dither. There is none intended from him.

Although he thinks everything has to have a concrete objective representation to exist, not everyone here is nearly as sceptical. I love him like a brother though views vary.

If i had not been part of the agenda of which you write, i might say as Richard does, though it's really hard to doubt credibility of your books after you have repeatedly seen the next stages come into effect as planned. Much of what you write is quite congruent and accurate.

It might help to know that Richard seems to adhere to an eschatological viewpoint developed in the 3rd century called Preterism.

Though the first book abridged is now downloaded, as is the second, i have not even begun reading the second...yet.
    Hey there Timmy,

I don't recognize myself in your comment. I don't think "everything has to have a concrete objective representation to exist." What makes you think that? I don't know of anything I've ever written that would suggest something like that, and certainly not my comment about his book.

As for "skepticism" - I can't imagine a more "skeptical" point of view than that put forth in the book we are discussing. It is radically skeptical of things that the vast majority of people take for granted, such as the fact that the splatter pattern of liquid in a Pepsi ad does not contain images of a demon head, a non-human phallus, a human butt, a reptile eye, etc. as in this image from page 186:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pareidolia.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	748

This is a textbook example of pareidolia. His whole book is filled with this kind of random associations that are obviously irrational.

As for preterism - that has nothing to do with my comments, and it's not even accurate to say that I am a preterist because I think Biblical eschatology is logically incoherent. Preterism is merely the best fit to the Biblical data if it is assumed to be true. There is no question that Christ and the apostles taught that it was all going to come down very soon in the first century during the lifetime of the generation that was alive when Christ was crucified.

Richard is usually far nicer than me about things potentially worth scepticism, amd my cynicism can be very cutting.
    I think a surgeon should use the sharpest scalpel available. That doesn't mean he has to have bad bedside manners.

As a prime example, though i might use math, logic, philosophy, facts to appear scientific, to me, they contain little credibility as an end all in all resolution to anything. Logic and philosophy can fails when it comes down to real world application. Historically, there has been more proved wrong about concepts promoted as true by Western methodologies of rationale, than what is actually established fact. Mathematics is sure, however until variables become constants, we only can come closer to firm facts.
    That's a pretty strange concept. What could be more reliable than science when it comes to a "real world application"? Has mysticism put anyone on the moon?

These all at some point come to a place where rhyme and reason has to just ne laid aside and the best we might do is stand and gawk at the awesome intricate interactions behind what is going on.
    If that were true, then why does he write a book in English? Why not just say things like "Graffnificiant slibberollio studle dorf"? The only reason you need to challenge logic and facts is if a wild conspiracy theory cannot stand in light of them.

The more we learn the less we know.
    There's profound truth in that. But not the way you meant it. When we learn more about REALITY through science, we quickly see how little we really know. Making random connections between random data points is not the path to truth.

That is why i am reserved about scepticism as well.
    Yeah, and I think we should take everything in moderation, including moderation!

But if we abandon all reality in favor of wild conspiracy theories, we will be deluded. And I don't wanna be deluded.

We can all learn from each other. Welcome again to the great Cyberian melting pot: B.W.F.A.(cropolis)(tm).
    Very true! And just as everyone is free to share their point of view here on my forum, so am I.

Richard usually touts definition and science as the end of any matter, and i must just be too stupid to stick with that. My college major was mathematics and science with a minor in engineering. With coursework incomplete, favoring becoming a first rate hacker/programmer instead, i forged ahead wherever that took me...

...and i really still do not see what the big tadoo about science has made possible, except to more than ever before, with developed precision destroy and kill thing with greater efficiency.
    Science gave you the computer you use to spread your anti-science views. I find that ironic. Science has given you the modern world. If you don't see what the big tadoo is, then I suspect you aren't really looking. The world of subjective opinion is great - I have nothing against it. Life would be intolerable if everything were reduced to science. But that's not what science is or claims to be. It cannot even explain the most fundamental fact of our existence - consciousness. But it is the most effective tool in the domain in which it operates. And it is more than provable. It gives us everything we know in the modern world. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, and silly movies about Planes, trains, and Automobiles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	planes-trains-automobiles-original.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	749

All the best,

Richard

PS: I wonder how many secret Illuminati messages Dreg Hunter could find in that movie pic I grabbed by "random" ... or did I?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hi Richard and Timmy,

My first reaction is to laugh along. I am all too well the knowing of the rigidness in the beliefs of some. I get that. However, when such beliefs can get you killed, or worse yet, get all of us killed, the laughter stops. I say this with no ill will nor mocking, yours Richard will be of the worst kind of awakening. The absolute horror of finding out just how far off the mark you were will not be easy to accept, possibly not even bearable.

I've already seen it happen on multiple occasions with some of the toughest and smartest people I know on this subject, unfortunately this is not a game. Well, not a funny, ha, ha game anyway. It's dead serious. And the breadth of the lie will astound absolutely anyone. I go over all this stuff in the books so won't do it again here.

Those like you, who I firstly like to assume are honorable, decent and/or even the slightest bit interested in the truth are deserving of my respect and shall have it. Always. Thankfully my past has allowed for many lessons in this field which now allows for my perseverance, patience and often times even pity. You see much light that I do not, and like me, I know you are of the same in regard to what I see. Unfortunately, as all here are well aware, this difference in the seeing/knowing often requires effort on the part of the knower/seer when imparting. So be it my friend. I am there for you and the truth I see will be yours whenever you're ready. I only hope that will be sooner than later because if the latter, we'll all be tits up as they say.

The fact is that with only minor honest investigation into nearly any of the subjects in the books, you will be forced to accept the truth. And with each one accepted the next will become easier until one day you wake up with a completely different mindset on the world around you. The real world. It's not pretty nor easy nor fun but it is a challenge like no other and the potential is nothing short of nirvana.

For if we succeed at defeating the evil among us, we will see humanities' best days ahead, by far its' best. The world is in a total and utter shambles due to the highly nefarious and evil works of one group of human beings who have been endeavoring on the same satanic goal for the ages. The New World Order and Agenda 21 are not things anyone's made up nor can the be denied anymore. The proverbial cat is out of the bag!
    The reason it's hard for some to accept is thoroughly outlined in the book. This is psychology, but it's not 101. Not by a long shot. People, all people have been programmed and brainwashed to some degree. The results range from mild to full on levels of disbelief and denial.

Now for the flip side of this reply; I am also aware that Richards' book relies heavily on the idea that the 66 books of the bible are somehow divine in nature, the works of those who participated were perfectly delegated and chosen by God. Or not, as I have come believe is overly safe to assume. They were chosen by men, evil men of the Rosicrucian and Knights Templar doctrines as well as other satanists.

If you read the book you'll learn about this, which I can only assume Richard has not done with chapter 5 or the subject because I gave him the wrong chapter, it's in 3 (as I noted in a later post). And if so, his reply has zero worth nor basis because it's entirely jaded with his ferment for my having alluded to the 66 divine books theory being complete and utter bunk just like the 6 unicorns the same satanic scum added to the KJVI. Now, that's but one chapter in an entire book which Richard obviously hasn't read. And that, in and of itself is unfair which I cannot leave without opposition. That Richard is entirely bogus and downright low, it makes me question your honor and your dignity as it should. So, there is that.

And there's also something else . . . . . . Although I have seen a good number of people react in similar fashion to the subject matter, there has yet to be a single one who hasn't had an ulterior motive. But not just one like mentioned above (with Richards' potentially self serving bias for the foundation of his book) one of far worse nature. One of evil and deceit which I don't believe is the case here. But if it is the case, it will be easy for all to see.

I heard about this site on GodLikeProductions, another forum of a completely different type. Well, it turns out that it like nearly all other forums I've found to date, are in some way connected to the CIA or other psy op shills. You can google godlikeproductions and CIA to see for yourself. Just earlier today I found 5 threads that disappeared upon the very mention of Khazar Jews. (fake Jews who are actually satanists) Now that wouldn't be any big deal if these weren't the same people who own practically everything on earth at the moment.

Together they're worth hundreds of Trillions of dollars and all of that wealth is split amongst but a handful of families. Again, it’s all in the book and it’s all 100% factual, easy to prove stuff. And if Richard had simply read it before reviewing it, he might have come away with a more sobering tone, or likely no tone at all for several days. The subject matter will make anyone pause. And again, on that note, isn’t reading a work sort of the entire point of being able to review anything? Yes, it is. That’s a no brainer pre-requisite.

Therefore, I will end in saying this wasn’t a review, it was an exercise in Richard putting his foot in his mouth. Now what will he be able to say about all the absolute truths in the books which have forever eluded him? More denial, but with increasing vehemence and further rubber soul sampling? Ahhh, we shall see.

In the mean time, for those who have made it through this already ridiculously long, non-review and rebuttal, read the first 30 or so pages of the first book and just see for yourself. I have no ulterior motives, my book is absolutely free. I have given, and given and given some more. And let's just see who's feet are firmly on the ground of Gods' earth. And who is actually doing something without reward. Most will agree this is a public service and it's a whale of one at that. Anyone with even a little bit of truth seeking ability/desire will see this to be true.

Let's just hope Richards' review doesn't stop others from reading it for themselves! That would be a shame, and if it ends up I'm right about everything in the book (which I'd bet my life on) it would lend to the end cost of billions of lives. And that, would make it an egregious error of shameful proportions. I think it was my mother like many who said, "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all". And while that doesn't apply to a requested review, it does apply to Richards' blatant non-review. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for that.

That said, I'm a big boy and can handle anything that's thrown at me, hopefully with some of Gods' good grace. I like the spirit around here. Debates are good. How about debating some of the subject matter of actual relevance to the book?

Keep on keepin' on both of you! You're great.

Peace and Love ~
    Last edited by Dreg Hunter; 02-22-2013 at 12:01 PM.

A quick note about the Pepsi logo;

Firstly; If anyone thinks that's a coincidence, you're not all there. Satanism and the Illuminati are real, and yes they are heavily secretive. So, using that as an attempt at outlandishness is mute.

Also, I just so happen to be a profesional graphics design person with around 800 logos and many other forms of the art under my belt. I can assure you that who ever made the pepsi logo/s, including that eye and the wild lizard stuff in the glass, knew exactly what they're doing. There are no coincidences in graphic arts. I mean duh, that's so opposite it's ridiculous. People are thoughtfully designing these things often pixel by pixel. That's no camera produced picture Richard! It was created with full intent and knowing.

And furthermore, that was not random either. You're conveniently skipping over the fact that it started with investigating the obvious anagram of HELL in 2012 on the poster. The genius of the investigation panned more, that's all. And it's quite common. Satanism relies on tons and tons of symbols, if you don't know anything about it, I can only say that's sort of comforting. But don't try ridiculing someone who does!!! (unfortunately)

That's how you end up with the taste of your left shoe on your tongue! ;-)

As to the PTAs poster, I'm positive there are satanic elements therein as this is true with just about everything that comes out of Hollywood. The reason is in the book/s. It will be in the license plate, the clouds and other sublimely obvious areas that are just out of reach for most. That's how it used to be anyway, things are getting much, much more blatant nowadays. Hence, more relevance and cause for the existence of the books.

OK, fire away.

Oh, and BTW; The 66 books stuff is actually in chapter 3 not 5. Sorry about that, actually literally because I know you're both probably going to call me a nut now!!! Chapter 5 was a sort of letting it all loose kind of fun chapter (aside from the massacre of billions of Gods creatures and etc). Anyway, 3's the one you want. It's about the only place we approach anything of serious biblical nature.

That said, chapter 4 is a good one too. Get ready to learn that God loves 666! Oh well, I guess I like them all. Go figure.

Thanks again guys,

Peace ~

Here's what I came up with on the PTAs poster. It's rather interesting that this movie is my and my partners absolute favorite of all time. She and I have made a pact to watch it every single holiday season and have since it's release.

Also of interest is the fact that neither of us recall ever having seen this pic! Anyway, I hope it's uploaded correctly. Here goes:

Hmm, well, that didn't work. Uh, where's the 800# for technical support around here? ;-)

File size is 8 meg, type .jpg
    Last edited by Dreg Hunter; 02-21-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Here's what I came up with on the PTAs poster. It's rather interesting that this movie is my and my partners absolute favorite of all time. She and I have made a pact to watch it every single holiday season and have since it's release.

Also of interest is the fact that neither of us recall ever having seen this pic! Anyway, I hope it's uploaded correctly. Here goes:

Hmm, well, that didn't work. Uh, where's the 800# for technical support around here? ;-)

File size is 8 meg, type .jpg
    That's a rather big. The current limit for uploaded pics is 1M. Can't you resample it to be a bit smaller? What are the dimensions on that monster?

Check out my blog site

Cupbearer13 Guest

another viewpoint

Greetings,
    No I didn't read the book, I downloaded it and started to but couldn't stomach very much of it. I am not saying some of it may not be true, but I used to get caught up in all the end of the world hype and even copied off tapes and sent them to all my friends etc. etc. until I found that one of my main attention drawers was a confirmed pathalogical liar. LOL. It gave me a real jolt, and I gave up studying for awhile. Some of the information I read I still believe to be true, but most of that is from known prophets, and what they say is backed up by other prophecies that have been true. They also don't seem to contain, "man's ideas".

I think Dad saw my heart and that I was quite discouraged and led me on a track finding the meanings of symbolisms in scripture. I got so excited when I started seeing Yeshua in every story of the Torah and Tenach. I also realized that it was something that hit my spirit and MADE SENSE. It was like a dawning came on inside of me. I started realizing that if the Jewish people knew these things they would surely come in. I later saw that what He was sending during that time was a continuation of the early rain (rain is revelation of the parables and proverbs) Deut. 32:1-2. I also realized that in the late 90s and early 2000s he started sending the later rain. (though some people were and still are discovering the early rain - which is the meaning of the phrase that the early rain and later rain would come in the same month. The latter rain is the revelation of the Bride. Everything that is symbolic of Yeshua is also symbolic of the Bride. The later rain also reveals the book of Revelations to us. Revelations (apo-kalupto in the Greek, or close to that spelling) means the removal of the veil. The veil is what hides Yeshua from us and he is removing the veil from his Bride. It's the parable Word. The Word is veiled until it becomes unveiled. When you start seeing the symbolic meaning of revelations you start seeing that is is not the end of the world, but a love story between Yeshua and his bride. I'm not saying that catastrope may not come, but for those that get the revelation of what Yeshua is about to do, and have Him formed in you, they will ride the wave, just like Noah's family did in the flood. There is not a thing on earth that will be able to touch them.
    The church though is under a big deception. If anyone thinks all they have to do is say a "sinner's prayer" and God is going to make them fly away and take them for his Bride, they are under a big deception. Yeshua is not STUPID. He's not an IDIOT. All of us and our stupid thinking are an abomination to His holiness and goodness. He is coming back for a transformed bride, and unless we get eyes to see and ears to hear to see him spiritually we are not going to see him at all. It's the parable of the blind man which represents all of us before he touches us. The first time the man was touched he saw men as trees walking. In other words he started to see the symbolisms. The second time he was touched he could see Yeshua face to face. Throw out the garbage and get into the Word and you will find everything you need to know. I really believe the eyesalve though is the spit of Yeshua (water of the Holy Spirit with his DNA in it - which is also the latter rain Hosea 6:3) mixed with the earth, or the natural things. It is the revelation of the mysteries in the Word. Revelations says to go buy it. That means there are those giving it out. We are to learn from them. YHVH has been raising up his apostles and prophets who he is revealing his mysteries to (Amos 3:7). One place I suggest is from the teachings on a website called www.forerunnertv.com or my own website: www.cupbearer7.com, though I haven't updated it in quite some time. Blessings. ~j

Thread Information