Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; yet you do not squeeze

Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; yet you do not squeeze. Why do you not and take over the world and solve man’s woes?

Man has shown that he is not up to the task.

No one can network like women, and you control the spending/poverty/war. Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?

You control the shape of our socio economic demographic pyramid. It just so happens that it is the perfect shape for adjustments/wealth redistribution; as the shape of our pyramid allows you to see all the levels except those beneath and they are few. It looks like a top. In real world terms; our top is wobbling rather precariously. You can stabilize it and in doing so make us all more prosperous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

I am told that the rich have been getting richer and the poor poorer for a number of years now. I also hear numbers like 2 % of military budgets would solve the poverty and starvation problems. The poor and middle of our economy can be helped without hurting the rich if redistribution is done at this point in time.

What this speaker says of Africa you must do; regardless of your country, ---- if women are to save man from himself. Show your love ladies or miss a prime opportunity to retake your place of equality within our societies. It is all in your hands. Squeeze. It will be tough love but many men are in your court. Your force and theirs cannot be stopped by the more chauvinistic minority of men, --- once women start moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA83bI9muk0

It need not take generations. You and mankind can have what it will have in the future; if you network as only you can. Put corrupt man in his place and take your rightful place now.

Open your third eye or condemn your sisters, daughters and yourself to more years of pain as man’s subjugated bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OawJA68jI

I apologise in advance for the language but people today notice nothing that is not startling and I wish to startle you women out of your lethargy and mental doldrums.

Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands?

Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?

Regards
    DL

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; yet you do not squeeze. Why do you not and take over the world and solve man’s woes?

Man has shown that he is not up to the task.

No one can network like women, and you control the spending/poverty/war. Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?

You control the shape of our socio economic demographic pyramid. It just so happens that it is the perfect shape for adjustments/wealth redistribution; as the shape of our pyramid allows you to see all the levels except those beneath and they are few. It looks like a top. In real world terms; our top is wobbling rather precariously. You can stabilize it and in doing so make us all more prosperous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

I am told that the rich have been getting richer and the poor poorer for a number of years now. I also hear numbers like 2 % of military budgets would solve the poverty and starvation problems. The poor and middle of our economy can be helped without hurting the rich if redistribution is done at this point in time.

What this speaker says of Africa you must do; regardless of your country, ---- if women are to save man from himself. Show your love ladies or miss a prime opportunity to retake your place of equality within our societies. It is all in your hands. Squeeze. It will be tough love but many men are in your court. Your force and theirs cannot be stopped by the more chauvinistic minority of men, --- once women start moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA83bI9muk0

It need not take generations. You and mankind can have what it will have in the future; if you network as only you can. Put corrupt man in his place and take your rightful place now.

Open your third eye or condemn your sisters, daughters and yourself to more years of pain as man’s subjugated bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OawJA68jI

I apologise in advance for the language but people today notice nothing that is not startling and I wish to startle you women out of your lethargy and mental doldrums.

Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands?

Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?

Regards
    DL
    Hello DL,

Excellent question, but not so simple an answer.

A woman's rightful place is along side a man in positions of leadership, though for most women it's not quite so easy to assume that position. Men have the advantage of strength and aggression; women have the disadvantage of bearing children and generally weaker strength.

Women of the world are beginning to rise up...One Billion Rising which took place Feb.14, is a good example of the women's movement that's starting to happen across the planet where women are demanding that the abuse and violence against them stop!

Man made religion is the major oppressor of women. In almost every country where you see the highest rate of oppression of women you will find religion organized by men responsible. Religion gives men an extra tool with which to suppress women and they've been using it for centuries.

The world needs more men like you who recognize the problem and see that one of the major solutions is to have equality of the genders. Both genders need each other to balance out their strengths and weaknesses, but that can only happen in an egalitarian society. Only by working together can humanity as a whole achieve peace.

Empower women and educate men.

Thank you for bringing up the topic,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

No argument on this Rose. You are correct and have your history about right.

The thing is that women have accepted subjugation for 3,000 years and since men have warred for the same time, one would think that more women would get at it for the sake of their daughters and granddaughters if not for their dying sons.

There may be a billion women out there ready to move but if my O P is an indicator then this generation with it's wars and poor economy will remain screwed.

There are just not enough men and women with social conscience. That or they just do not care.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information