Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey Charis,

Psalm 110...there we go...no intention to stir you up, but that is a proclivity even when not disagreeing with others.

Now David has to account for the fact with the Judaic record in there being two representations of Yaweh, and often, even though it does not say Lord God in this instance, it is implied with context: Adonai Elohei...

...as the prophet and High Priest only were allowed and recognized to be in direct communication with Yah during the time of the Tanakh...

...thus the baffling of those religiois leaders--and prolly David now, also--by the Word of Yeshua.

...BUT WAIT..nahhh..i dropped it.

Danke,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-26-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Why have you ignored this post David?
    That's just the way he does when you boil away the fat from any issue
    ...prolly thinking it will change if he ignores it...
    ...or presto: it may disappear through such magnanimously inept skill in magical thinking...
    ...or chango: prolly might do the hat trick with a bit of that ole' sleight of mind...

Hi Timmy,

I would like to suggest a simpler solution to David's confusion is that he takes his eyes off his doctrine and puts them and his faith in the Word of God as it is expounded by the text itself. His unbelief all rests on the presupposition that God's Son was not of the same substance as His Father.

He doesn't have to give any other account.

Are you counting the men before Aaron as priests?
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi Timmy,

I would like to suggest a simpler solution to David's confusion is that he takes his eyes off his doctrine and puts them and his faith in the Word of God as it is expounded by the text itself. His unbelief all rests on the presupposition that God's Son was not of the same substance as His Father.

He doesn't have to give any other account.

Are you counting the men before Aaron as priests?
    Hello Charisma,

Their doctrine insideously puts them in bondage to something that has never worked. It is both theological and sociological for them...a seperationist discipline that eventually cuts them off from being able the function without them.He did not learn to act all authoritarian with those mythological opinions by coincidence either.

David has been working to justify himself ever since before he went through the water.

It really doesn't matter if it is a church or cult or group or faction or sect or even the individual themselves or whatever else...everyone of them are in bondage to a spirit of religion that says if you do what you see is morally right, then God will accep ttheir idea of self-justification: good outweighing the bad.

When you sit down and think it all through, there is man who wanting to remain his own god will rather die trying and perish over accepting and believing into and upon what God through His life in the blood of Christ Jesus has already accomplished for them: the religion of humanity apart from God in various multifaceted forms or trusting God.

When a person realizes they cannot even solely rely on themselves, to depend on an invisible God hidden from them appears impossible.

It is not so simple for David either, because of proclaiming far less than half of the gospel as though it were whole does not bode well for him. His own mind is his worst enemy now, and that type of blindness is compounded at least fivefold.

Itis not about what he does so much as what he cannot do.

It's too easy to say look and decide when: 2 Thess.2 (and delusions), the bad of Jude, of 2 Peter, of Jude, of Ii Cor. 3-4, of Rom. 1.18-2.5, of Deut 8-13, ofJer ch23-29 and so much more is already in effect against him...and it is God ordained because of what he has been doing religiiusly for far too long, counting the mediator and His blood of this covenant as insufficient...you tell me what's next.

After hearing things thatshow how false that ideology is and saying,"let's drop it", do you actually believe he could ever see or hear...all about the appearance ignoring the power of God...repeatedly treading it underfoot?

It's thought you thinkJesus is justgoingto bring someone into His kingdom through decisional easy believism when nothing could be further from the fact.

Though Jesus healed and restored all who submitted to him, out from thousands of thousands we see only 120 doing whatHe said to do before ascending to the right hand of Yah...and think about all the many he either would not receive or he eliminated from following Him any longer.

The solution is not so simple when you tell himthesame thing over and over in so many differe t ways yet observably never gets it. Each time you bring it up, it's like you have to start all over...but can you hear another while you are busy incessantly jabbering away on top of the blindness?
    ...then think qbout having to cut yourself aways from that group only to end up dealing with the mixed bags of nuts out away from that cult among a huge majority who are not grounded in the Word?

I am not saying it is not possible though. Just that it will call for extreme non-compromise following Jesus voice when this should come about.

As for before the restablishment of the covenant of Avraham Avinu with the children of Y'israel, Psalm 110 was not established in the earth. When it was spoken after it was written it became a physical reality on Earth. That is what is being coonsidered regarding the when.

Agapeo,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-26-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Hi Timmy,

Shalom,

Thanks for the clarification.
    Hi Charis,

AYS when available.

I find L67's apparent Bible knowledge which he/she does not care to take into account at a personal level, confusing and concerning. Rom 1:18

I think you know that I don't have any time for 'Futurism'. Now, I don't feel the need to refute it when it comes up in discussions. I'm not an expert. I know what I know. I know what I believe, and I'm happy to have only the Lord to answer to for that.

People think what people think, and the vast majority of Christendom is embracing one form of 'thinking' or another, only very loosely linked to scripture, and some of it majorly (excuse the shakey English) out of sync with even the simplest understanding of the Bible's narrative. I don't feel responsible for their fate. I do feel responsible for what I claim as my personal experience of God's dealings, when, occasionally, I share some detail.
    Head knowledge alone only produces pride.

We who believe and follow shall answer to Him at the Bema for our effect with affect and how this affects others though we are not directly responsible for what they do.

People can talk all that useless talk about when and why. Leave me out of it unless it be to confound that and point them back to Yaweh Yeshua. These are completely off track with the cart before the horse and the rider who is the Word of God.
    I am interested in your thought that the remnant will be 'a tithe'. Was that a figure of speech, or do you have scripture for the final tally?
    Isaiah, Genesis, the offerings in Leviticus, what Jesus says, and much Remez in accord with the aforementioned Peschat.

Another thing I find disturbing, is the way 'people' refer to the final gathering up (as you did), as if it only applies to the generation who 'see' Jesus, if indeed He is going to come to (earth) (and) (come) how 'people' are holding out for, despite that the oft-quoted prophecy has already been fulfilled.
    No prophecy has seen it's final fulfillment; but rather only in part are clearer and clearer physical indications of what is yet to come:
    "Do not think I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete. Amin I tell you that until heaven and earth pass away, not one yud or kotz will pass from the Torah--not until everything that must transpire has already happened. So, whoever disgards the least of these...
    ~Mattityahu 5.17-…

Maybe your busyness has protected you from the repetitiosness of the 'arguments', and maybe your heart is tenderer than mine. Pray for me again.

Please forgive my brusqueness. You read me right.
    DITTO!
    (The fact is), I cannot defend some of Art's declarations about the future, but I am blessed by his honest declamation of what God had shown him.
    What i do not get is why many do not realize how it is not wise to compare ourselves with one another person.
    Let everyone being saved account for what they say or defend of themselves by the Word at work in their living.

I should have posted this presentation, earlier, perhaps, as I believe it is a later talk, and brings even greater light to bear, in that he is more accurately distinguishing the issues that 'people' don't necessarily think about when they are forming denomination allegiances.

Beyond Messianic Judaism - http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/m...t.php?lid=3323

Description: Spoken at a Messianic congregation, Art presents a view of the faith that eclipses what is labeled “Messianic,” namely, an apostolic faith. It is only in this faith, reality, power, credibility and witness that we can successfully reach the Jew in the Last Days.
    Though labels are hsed here as defining generalities, i am not for that garbage in the least.

Either one lives by His faith(fulness) or they do not: end of the story, Q.E.D.

Can a good tree bear bad fruit?

Shalom Shalom Rav,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-27-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Dear Timmy,

In reference to post # 24, thank you. You're right that there is a great deal at stake for a person attempting to abandon self-righteousness, whether it is because of a cult's teaching, or just the natural man rising up definitively to prevent himself being put to death in Christ Jesus. Forgiveness of sins is a wonderful gift for those who experience it, but how much more wonderful to be freed from all bondage to sin itself?

Perhaps we could arrange 20 minutes to unite in prayer once a week? Not necessarily at the same time. I know how much you enjoy asymmetry, so feel free to name your asymmetrical availability, and I will do my utmost to match it.

Recently I relistened to Esther Ibanga's 'Money and the New Move of God', which she preached at TSC, NYC. She is good! And she used this verse as bookends.

Psalm 119:130 The entrance of thy words giveth light;

Upon looking it up, I find the end of the verse states:

it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Amen.

God is our hope. My optimism is unbounded.

Do you know the old chorus... (?)

His love knows no limits,
    His grace knows no end,
    His power has no boundary known unto man,
    And out of His infinite riches in Jesus
    He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.

Well, I can't find it online, but as you say, 'I am not saying it is not possible though'. Indeed.

After I was baptised in the Spirit, the only words singing through my soul were

Love of Christ so freely given,
    Grace of God beyond degree,
    Mercy higher than the heaven,
    Deeper than the deepest sea!

What a wonderful redemption!
    Never can a mortal know
    How my sin, tho red like crimson,
    Can be whiter than the snow.

Every need His hand supplying,
    Every good in Him I see;
    On His strength divine relying,
    He is all in all to me.

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Hi again Timmy,

You may have missed a little question at the end of post # 23, regarding the High Priests. My understanding is that each male head of household was the priest in his own family, all the way down until the Aaronic priesthood, and in a measure, these priests (and sometimes women) were called upon to prophesy to their generation. Certainly to their own households.

I am most conscious that not only did God not stop speaking to Adam after he sinned, but that He spoke to and through Adam's descendants, long before circumcision was instituted. The knowledge of God was abroad in the earth, else why would an Elamite (Job) give so much attention to sacrifice on behalf of himself and his children? Also, look at Eber, Noah's grandson, who bridged right over to Jacob. These men were not ignorant of God's commands, and they knew that they disdained them at their peril. The great flood was not a distant memory to those generations, while Noah was still alive, either.

Ephesians 3

Hi again Timmy,

You may have missed a little question at the end of post # 23, regarding the High Priests. My understanding is that each male head of household was the priest in his own family, all the way down until the Aaronic priesthood, and in a measure, these priests (and sometimes women) were called upon to prophesy to their generation. Certainly to their own households.

I am most conscious that not only did God not stop speaking to Adam after he sinned, but that He spoke to and through Adam's descendants, long before circumcision was instituted. The knowledge of God was abroad in the earth, else why would an Elamite (Job) give so much attention to sacrifice on behalf of himself and his children? Also, look at Eber, Noah's grandson, who bridged right over to Jacob. These men were not ignorant of God's commands, and they knew that they disdained them at their peril. The great flood was not a distant memory to those generations, while Noah was still alive, either.
    Hello again C,

Regarding the meet, how does 8pm your time Monday until something differs here?

No it was not missed regarding #23.

The priesthood was not the family, from father down. The family followed example ordained in the Aaronic Priesthood. True that those in authority, whether family or government are designated to execute their station ordained by God, but these were never to be recognized to be direct spokespersons and specifically serving in direct communication for and with God at the time that Psalm was made active in the earth. The king was also to listen to the prophet and go to God through the mediation of the priest. Even with the annointed king there were specific limitations at that time (before he would hear from God.. The thing is, King Dawid is refering to two rulers who rule over him, both designated as ruling in association, one submitting to another.

Clearly, for those who are not blinded to blaspheme because of the lies of mythmaking men, and rather worship Jesus, the facts are clear enough

As stated before, that Psalm was not active in the earth until years after the structure of the Sinai covenant was in effect...and the Lawgiver and Judge(Jesus=Yaweh) never breaks His rulings.

Shalom Aleichim,

Timmyo

Hi Timmy,

Thank you again for dragging things into historical perspective for me. Clearly, I was way off target!

However, did king David always go through a priest to communicate with God? I am a little bemused by that picture, because I've never picked it up from my reading, although there was always a priest on his team, sts.

And, clearly he was a prophet, meaning that he received 'the word' directly from God for the nation, some of the time, as well as answers to prayer for his own guidance.

8pm my time is most acceptable. I will be there, later today.

Incidentally, I was quite entertained by what you said, earlier, as I had been thinking exactly the same!!!

I had not had time to read anything till this evening, so then discovered your " too. By that, I am mollified. Thank you.

Au revoir.

Ephesians 3

Hi Timmy,

Thank you again for dragging things into historical perspective for me. Clearly, I was way off target!

However, did king David always go through a priest to communicate with God? I am a little bemused by that picture, because I've never picked it up from my reading, although there was always a priest on his team, sts.

And, clearly he was a prophet, meaning that he received 'the word' directly from God for the nation, some of the time, as well as answers to prayer for his own guidance.

8pm my time is most acceptable. I will be there, later today.

Incidentally, I was quite entertained by what you said, earlier, as I had been thinking exactly the same!!!

I had not had time to read anything till this evening, so then discovered your " too. By that, I am mollified. Thank you.

Au revoir.
    King Dawid seeking after God's heart obeyed God's rulings.
    He went through the Priest to access God and likewise highly regarded His prophets. For all we know, it could have been Samuel or Nathan revealing many things. The Psalms are recognized as "of" David, and not neccessarily "by" him, though we know he wrote them.

Thread Information