Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

A Down to Earth Book for Every Joe and Jane

Hi All,

I've authored a book called "The Everything Pages" and released the final version for free about 10 days ago. Opposition is major which means it's hitting some nerves just as it should. (Success!) Please take a few minutes to browse the opening pages and see if you can stop there. I'm not an experienced writer and need some help, any and all suggestions, comments and reviews will be accepted and appreciated.

It's a free 7 meg .pdf book, download it here at; www.theeverythingpages.org or at www.numberu.com .

We're at a cross roads and very few seem to know it. This forum, is a bright light which I've only just stumbled upon. Readers here innately have my respect. Please unite with me and brace yourselves for some very raw truths that few have been willing to put forth.

BTW; I've got a very healthy section regarding 666 coming in another book that will synch perfectly around here! Look for it soon.

Thanks in advance,

the Dreg Hunter
    Last edited by Dreg Hunter; 02-11-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    Hi All,

I've authored a book called "The Everything Pages" and released the final version for free about 10 days ago. Opposition is major which means it's hitting some nerves just as it should. (Success!) Please take a few minutes to browse the opening pages and see if you can stop there. I'm not an experienced writer and need some help, any and all suggestions, comments and reviews will be accepted and appreciated.

It's a free 7 meg .pdf book, download it here at; www.theeverythingpages.com or at www.numberu.com .

We're at a cross roads and very few seem to know it. This forum, is a bright light which I've only just stumbled upon. Readers here innately have my respect. Please unite with me and brace yourselves for some very raw truths that few have been willing to put forth.

BTW; I've got a very healthy section regarding 666 coming in another book that will synch perfectly around here! Look for it soon.

Thanks in advance,

the Dreg Hunter
    Hey there Dreg Hunter,

Welcome to our forum.

Two issues:

1) The site www.theeverythingpages.com should be www.theeverythingpages.org

2) The link to download your book doesn't work.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thank you Richard, my apologies. The .com/.org snafu is totally mine (still not used to using a .org, we only have a handful of them out of around 500 domains for this project).

However, the link not working is "MYSTERIOUS" which unfortunately we're getting pretty used to. I just checked the links to the book on our other site www.numberu.com and they now take you back to the .org site! So, we've been hacked, it's happening almost daily. That along with intercepting emails, jacking our satellite modem, screwing with the phones etc tells us we're doing something just right!

It's been an interesting effort to say the least. Anyway, everything's back in order for the moment. I guess we'll have to keep a better eye on the links.

I am curious as to how you figured out the .org vs. .com thing? "They've" buried us on the search engines which is another strange and completely new experience. Usually when you've got a .com, .net or .org you get top placement, in that order. Even our Unified Numbering site which is a .com gets shoved to the 2nd page of results and that's after doing all the SEO stuff like building the keywords list, creating the robots.txt file and submitting a sitemap. Well, I don't want to bore anyone but it feels good to be able to tell others "we're getting seriously screwed with over this book"!!!

Give it a read and you'll see why. The world is not what it seems. At all!

Thanks again Richard,

All the Best

This video is old enough to help you catch a clearer view about how this current agenda to free ourselves from governmental lies and corruption has been an ongoing process growing stronger every day...and voting another puppet into office will not change one thing. Until we cut the strings tying us to what little they offer in return for participating in their puppet show, we are dependent on them to keep it going.

"TO ALL OF OUR
    BROTHERS AND SISTERS
    OUT THERE...

THE TIME
    HAS COME!"

~ David Draiman
    ... we've been hacked, it's happening almost daily. That along with intercepting emails, jacking our satellite modem, screwing with the phones etc tells us we're doing something just right!

...It's been an interesting effort to say the least. Anyway, everything's back in order for the moment...tell others "we're getting seriously screwed with over this book"!!!

...Give it a read and you'll see why. The world is not what it seems. At all!
    Dreg Hunter
    And we appreciate your awesomeness!!!

If any of you are serious about no longer being thought of aZ just another 0 or only 1 in this binary digitiZed currently fabricated state of exZistence, you to can begin to get a clearer picture of what iZ going on 24/7, whether you sleep or are awake, you can go to THIS WEBSITE and receive your own copy of "The Everything Pages," watch a wide array of videoZ, and obtain a number of materialZ appropriate onto extracting yourself from what iZ destroying human dignity and independent libertieZ.

They best leave well enough alone before they cut themselveZ to the bone.

We immobiliZe the left and right wingZ of the governing birdZ by plucking their tail featherZ with more than 10,000 fists in the air.

Come back Dreg.
    Bring friends, relax, enjoy, kick off your shoes...and don't worry.
    We haven't cut their power off yet.

High Regards and fare thee well,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-12-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Thanks Timmy!

I've actually never seen that one of Mr. Ryan, excellent short. Can't have enough of those for the short attention span pineal glands everyone has these days! (Not really a funny subject but nonetheless apt)

Also thanks for sharing the Disturbed vid, yet another I hadn't seen. Nice! Kudos ~

All the Best,

the Dreg Hunter

Thanks Timmy!

I've actually never seen that one of Mr. Ryan, excellent short. Can't have enough of those for the short attention span pineal glands everyone has these days! (Not really a funny subject but nonetheless apt)

Also thanks for sharing the Disturbed vid, yet another I hadn't seen. Nice! Kudos ~

All the Best,

the Dreg Hunter
    'Preciate the recognition my brother.

When slave society will recognise the coercive violent nature dreg inversions of differences amongst cultures have contrived, people will begin to question all the propaganda feeds they foist on us. Nothing they say is true to fact, and is biased toward separating us all from one another.

Their divide and conquer tactics need be throttled until choked off completely.

As long as everyone is arguing each is right and everyone else is wrong, we are all wrong and nothing can be made right. Such carrying on about petty differences will get us all dead...and this is all exactly in line with dreg plans and purposes.

They are rather bold about what they will do next because they know most everyone is looking in different and often opposing directions.

What kind of automobile goes anywhere with every wheel pointing in different directions because every wheel thinks it is right and all the other wheels are wrong?
    Multiply those four wheels by about 1.67 billion and we see that auto is going nowhere.

This is right where they want all their SITTING DUCKS: unable to move and visible: EASY TARGETS.

If the powers that be are no longer supported, their organisations for dominating you and me become of no use.

It's time to tear down the walls people imagine because of their propaganda. Everything they tell us is so riddled with lies what is read and watched is better left ignored to go and do without their sight and sound seidshows.

I've read through into chapter 12 or your everything pages: FANTASTICALLY MAGNIFICENT!!!
    ...and am beginning to work through Walter Bowart's "Operation Mind Control."
    Everything else presently remains under the radar.

Thanks again for everything.

Compatriot
    Unarmed,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-14-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Timmy, thank you. This has all been quite a piece of work. The books (just released part II yesterday) started as a single, final page on an informational site I was working on for the Unified Numbering Project. It was only supposed to be a summary of the problems which the Project aimed on fixing. Well, that was a little over a year and a half ago with some odd 500 plus pages in total!

Life is funny that way, God too. What a ride it's been and I get the feeling it's only just begun. We might just have some very good things to look forward too in the future. One can only hope, and try. Thanks again for doing your part brother.

Many hands make light work ~

Oh, I'm going to start another thread for the new book but here's the link anyway www.theeverythingpages.org (I did it, I remembered the .org that time Richard!) ;-)

Oh, and by the way, the waters have calmed. No more intimidation or harassment from TPTB. Can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

Might be speaking too soon though, The new book is just a tad more damning! I'll be anxious (literally) to hear how others of the faith are able to deal with some of the stuff in there. It's a whale, for sure.

Please do review, if there's anything too screwy I"ll be happy to do some edits.

OK, over and out. Thanks again all.

Thread Information