Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Amerika: The Land You Might Want To Flee Once You Know You're A Slave

Affidavit Indicates FBI Targeted Anarchists for Being Anarchists
    By Anonymous

Fri, 02/08/2013 - 23:30

The newest document released in the Pacific Northwest Grand Jury case reveals the federal government’s criminalization of anarchists. On January 30, a redacted affidavit was unsealed by order of Judge Richard Jones. The affidavit can be found Redacted Warrant.

Throughout the document Geoffrey Maron, an FBI Special Agent assigned to the Joint Terrorism Task Force, repeatedly refers to individuals under investigation as being “known anarchists,” as if the ideology alone is evidence of a crime. Maron admits that “many anarchists are law-abiding,” but continuously points to the “Oregon Conspirators” as being known as part of the anarchist community. Similarly, Maron notes that some of the Portland police had seen many of those individuals at squats in Portland — as if that had any relevance to the investigation other than that it might corroborate that the targeted individuals are, in fact, anarchists.

Likewise, in justifying a preemptive investigation of the May Day protests, Maron points to an article appearing in the anarchist magazine Tides of Flame, quoting that writers there “urge everyone there to skip out on school and work to take to the streets.” This passage indicates that, not only was the FBI monitoring the anarchist press in advance of the May Day protest, but the quote suggests that it was precisely the possibility of a popular mobilization under the anarchist banner that prompted law enforcement attention. Elsewhere, Maron also indicates that Portland-based anarchists were personally under surveillance before the may Day protests, and were followed by FBI agents when they left the city.

Furthermore, according to Maron’s statement, law enforcement used information gleaned from electronic records to identify “associates and conspirators” of the anarchists under investigation. By referring to “associates” (in addition to “conspirators”), Maron as much as admits that the FBI is casting its net over the entire anarchist movement, not narrowly investigating specific illegal acts.

The text of this affidavit further strengthens the argument that the FBI is targeting anarchists for being anarchists, not for any alleged crimes.

At present, three people are in jail for refusing to collaborate with the FBI/grand jury witch hunt. The Committee Against Political Repression urges everyone to support Matt Duran, Kteeo Olejnik, and Maddy Pfeiffer, and to demand that U.S. Attorney Jenny Durkan end the investigation immediately.

-- Stop 30 --

Hi All

If you care at all that Amerika is becoming an oppressive regime, and do not desire to see them take every one of your freedoms away...little by little, piece by piece, breaking the very constitutional rights of every citizen in the United States of Amerika, get off your dead ass and do something about it now:

SERIOUSLY,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-12-2013 at 08:53 AM.

What will be the final word about this nation and who will be that mouthpiece?

Some think, i am only one person ...but so is everyone else.

Our coaltion began in the mid 90's in The Arena of Anon, a devoted group of clandestine hackers, listserver, an Apache cybercontrapolation, and realizing means to create changes on a worldwide scale. By the end of the 90's we had infiltrated every facet of the media arts world, as this was observed to be the most effective vehicle promoting a cause which would stand up for all people everywhere.

After 2000, we began pointing fingers at false religions organized toward controlling the masses. From a list of well over 500 names, consisting of varying belief systems, we had to pick one to center in on that was prevalent and effective enough in the United States to be impacting the world venue. That narrowed the list down considerably. We tumbled four die, and from the list reduced down to 23 culprits, Lron with his Co$ mind control kult became the lucky target. From here, the defamation of Scientology became one of the main soundbyte feeds on the internet.

By 2004 it was forgotten by most. Still, we had yet to go public in a way that would flip the powers that be on their noses.

In 2007, what once was faceless names behind keyboards...ANONs ARENA...became nameless faces in our war on the Co$(cientology)..begining with catch phrases such as "You are not a clam" and "Thetan? Learn to quit lisping!" to a motto which would encompass our plan, purpose, and power.

TODAY, our primary observable focus is on preventative measures insuring North America does not become just another dictatorship or police state.

Our end rule is that the only way to liberate control into the hands of all peoples is in devaluing their methods and means of control.

There are many ways we do this, however, one of the most effective tools is exposing what is not right or good in any way insuring the uninvolved join us--if not by active participation--in the laughter...and jokes are not so easily forgotten.

Were you to be shown travesty after travesty that the American government has perpetrated on we the people, could it, should it, would it change the way you deal with the system of control you support just by participation in the way they have designed things to operate.

What will it take to realize efforts must be to color outside the lines if one will no longer unexpectedly experience being under the watchful eyes of a government whose purpose is no longer of or for the people it claims to serve and protect?

This is not a call to arms or revolution in the physical sense.

Without cost or obligation, we all participate in taking their sacred boundaries and pushing the envelope. We make fun of their erroneous ways whenever wherever however an opportunity to do so presents itself. You too can alienate the government from alienating you.

It's fun.
    It's easy.
    It's free.
    Everything can change.
    We shall change everything.
    This is what we all Will do.
    Expect it when you least expect it.

~¤~ EXPECT US ~¤~

Last edited by Timmy; 02-12-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Archeological evidence for the Red Sea crossing

Hello Timmy and Robero

Here is a link to a video that is much better quality and covers the same information with video footage taken under water to show the many chariot wheels and chariot parts. This is taken from the series 'The Sinai Connection'.

I recommend this guy for his approach to studying and interpreting the scriptures. Apart from maybe a difference of how some prophecy might be fulfilled in the time to come (it is understandable how we can all have our differences as to how some events will turn out), I cannot fault this man's teaching and understanding of scripture. I wish I could present these topics as well as he does.

All the best

David

Hi David,

JESUS WAS AN ANARCHIST. When we actually follow in his footsteps, it should not be surprising when opposition comes through whatever status quo avenue it may appear. That said, it's surprising to see you post a Rood Awakening on this thread...oh well, maybe other may take a look at the Exodus thread by this...mistake or not.

I have been through much of the material provided through Michael Rood's ministry, and it has been found that he provides alot of information not generally realised by the average church attendee. He also has questionable ideas: agreed. This too is not different from anyone else.

No one person or group has a corner on The Truth, and where divergence enters the picture, more often than not, comes from the "i wanna be right" in each of us, though we often tend to appear short sighted to others observing us. Because of this and more, i am thoroughly convinced on judgement day, we will all find out we all were wrong.

I did not refer anyone to the video you provide here or any others by Mr. Rood or associates because you had already mentioned him in another of your own posts, and left it up to you to use that source when you saw fit.

You can either leave it here, and link it to the other thread from there or delete and transfer it when it should have been. ( i myself would used the first option, and to give you a jump on it, here is the link to use :
    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...2221#post52221

Go in peace, just don't go to pieces.

For the sake of nostalgia:

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-12-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hi David,

JESUS WAS AN ANARCHIST. When we actually follow in his footsteps, it should not be surprising when opposition comes through whatever status quo avenue it may appear. That said, it's surprising to see you post a Rood Awakening on this thread...oh well, maybe other may take a look at the Exodus thread by this...mistake or not.

I have been through much of the material provided through Michael Rood's ministry, and it has been found that he provides alot of information not generally realised by the average church attendee. He also has questionable ideas: agreed. This too is not different from anyone else.

No one person or group has a corner on The Truth, and where divergence enters the picture, more often than not, comes from the "i wanna be right" in each of us, though we often tend to appear short sighted to others observing us. Because of this and more, i am thoroughly convinced on judgement day, we will all find out we all were wrong.

I did not refer anyone to the video you provide here or any others by Mr. Rood or associates because you had already mentioned him in another of your own posts, and left it up to you to use that source when you saw fit.

You can either leave it here, and link it to the other thread from there or delete and transfer it when it should have been. ( i myself would used the first option, and to give you a jump on it, here is the link to use :
    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...2221#post52221

Go in peace, just don't go to pieces.

For the sake of nostalgia:

Timmy
    Hello Timmy

I did not notice I had chosen the wrong thread to reply to. By the way Michael Rood packed up and left America to go and live in Israel.

I think I will use your post and start a new thread in which we can discuss the "Rood Awakening" and matters arising from it.

I had also better post my post again in the correct thread to keep the continuity going.

I shall continue this discussion in the new thread

All the best

David

Yeah yeah okeydokey D.

Will hop over to this or that just ASAP.

CheerZ,

Tim Timmy nontimorously...waka waka eh eh
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

ANONYMOUSLY SPEAKING ABOUT YOU AND GUN CONTROL

Are you one of the dumb-fundaments who actually buys into the bald faced lies you eat as yuur own staple diet? How will that make you feel when you finally realize that you are filling your mouth with some very tasty well seasoned excrement?

They want to take away our guns so we are not able to defend our constitutional right to defend our own.
    ...and now, in that regard, know this: more than 90% of the crazy slaughterhouse incidents the dreg controlled media conglomerates are so quick to show you, are the result of government approved Big Pharma medications doing what they are actually intended to do: disable your ability to make rational sound decisions. These drugs invoke irrational phantasies, dreams, and thoughts creating fear and resultant hatred against our fellow man.

Dregs are the problem and not every little petty issue they contrive to turn your attention away from them so they can kill you without you realizing it.

Here in Amerika, you can hear that very executive in chief: B.O.
    THANKS TO #Op Poparazzi, and our infiltration into the media arts communities y-eraZ ago,
    You can listen to it right from the horses mouth. They think you are stupid:

Hey Richard, bet you love those new metro transit buses in Seattle recording every word you speak from the seat you sit in?

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-15-2013 at 08:00 AM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Thread Information