Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Bible Wheel Book

This thread is for questions, comments, and reviews of the Bible Wheel book.

RAM

Allright, I`ve got one for you :

Have you received any reviews from any christian magazine, website or other "high-profiled" authority/spokesman (priest, rabbi etc) as of yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Skybreaker View Post
    Allright, I`ve got one for you :

Have you received any reviews from any christian magazine, website or other "high-profiled" authority/spokesman (priest, rabbi etc) as of yet?
    Nothing from anyone with a "high profile." I've received some great letters from pastors of local congregations, but there's something rather mysterious about the general silence. I really think it is a "God thing." All in His time.

Book Review BIBLEWHEEL

That's not really unusual - it's hard to review something that tells the truth and by reviewing it, the truth will be known and the truth shall set free. But then at the same time, one must be big enough to be able to admit "error" - Organized Religion might not be willing to go that far, but then at the same time, the Catholic Church / Pope John Paul II did apologize for the errors of the Church in 2000 (concerning Judaism, other Christian Religions etc. )

But as Richard says, it's a "God thing" and we cannot argue with God Almighty. HIS timing is perfect and nothing shall be hidden because HE says: "For lack of knowledge MY people shall die", how come YOU believers are so shy? Shout it to the world, let them see, let them hear... Richard is shouting from the rooftops... and all shall hear. Romans 11:32 : "God has shut up ALL in disobedience so that HE might show MERCY to all." All means all. All Christian Religions have some things right and some things wrong, but may the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY be the judge. The Biblewheel is just one of the many avenues GOD uses to open the eyes of the blind, the ears of the deaf etc. Although the 66 books of the Biblewheel are very convincing - and the book of Lamentations even hints at "66" in the THIRD (for the Trinity?)Chapter which has "66" verses - while all the other Chapters have only "22" verses according to the Hebrew Alphabeth.
    "Glory to God in the highest..." Let's pray for "HIGH PROFILE" endorsements, soon, even in these days, according to the perfect plan of GOD as laid out in Zechariah 8:18ff : v.23 "In those days ten men of every nation shall take hold of one Jew by the edge of his garment and say, "LET US GO WITH YOU, FOR WE HAVE HEARD THAT GOD IS WITH YOU." Amen & Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Nothing from anyone with a "high profile." I've received some great letters from pastors of local congregations, but there's something rather mysterious about the general silence. I really think it is a "God thing." All in His time.

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    That's not really unusual - it's hard to review something that tells the truth and by reviewing it, the truth will be known and the truth shall set free. But then at the same time, one must be big enough to be able to admit "error" - Organized Religion might not be willing to go that far, but then at the same time, the Catholic Church / Pope John Paul II did apologize for the errors of the Church in 2000 (concerning Judaism, other Christian Religions etc. )
    Yes, many Catholics have felt very threatened by the Bible Wheel because it confirms the divine design of the "Protestant" Bible. But the truth is that the 66 books are agreed upon by all Christians everywhere. The only dispute concerns the apocrypha, so the Bible Wheel should be a point of unity, not division. Of course, when one group of men tries to set itself up as the ultimate authority over all believers everywhere, the Bible Wheel literally becomes anathema, by which I mean the Council of Trent excommunicated anybody who does not hold the Apocrypha as inspired Scripture. Here is how they said it, after listing the 66 books + apocrypha of the Vulgate:

Quote Originally Posted by Council of Trent
    But if any one receive not, as sacred and canonical, the said books entire with all their parts, as they have been used to be read in the Catholic Church, and as they are contained in the old Latin vulgate edition; and knowingly and deliberately contemn the traditions aforesaid; let him be anathema.
    So Catholics will have a very hard time receiving the Bible Wheel as a revelation from God because it contradicts the false human traditions that have become embedded in the Catholic faith.

But as Richard says, it's a "God thing" and we cannot argue with God Almighty. HIS timing is perfect and nothing shall be hidden because HE says: "For lack of knowledge MY people shall die", how come YOU believers are so shy? Shout it to the world, let them see, let them hear... Richard is shouting from the rooftops... and all shall hear. Romans 11:32 : "God has shut up ALL in disobedience so that HE might show MERCY to all." All means all. All Christian Religions have some things right and some things wrong, but may the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY be the judge. The Biblewheel is just one of the many avenues GOD uses to open the eyes of the blind, the ears of the deaf etc. Although the 66 books of the Biblewheel are very convincing - and the book of Lamentations even hints at "66" in the THIRD (for the Trinity?)Chapter which has "66" verses - while all the other Chapters have only "22" verses according to the Hebrew Alphabeth.
    "Glory to God in the highest..." Let's pray for "HIGH PROFILE" endorsements, soon, even in these days, according to the perfect plan of GOD as laid out in Zechariah 8:18ff : v.23 "In those days ten men of every nation shall take hold of one Jew by the edge of his garment and say, "LET US GO WITH YOU, FOR WE HAVE HEARD THAT GOD IS WITH YOU." Amen & Amen.
    Amen!

Emmanuel is with us!

Shout it out!

Biblewheel endorsements

Richard, remember, we sent a copy of the Biblewheel to Archbishop Flynn and Cardinal William Keeler from Baltimore - Cardinal Keeler acknowledged receipt and thanked me for sending him THE BIBLEWHEEL... I met Cardinal Keeler at Temple Israel around 2001 - he is a faithful servant of the LORD - and as I understand the second highest on Jewish / Catholic relations - He accepted my writings and my walk with Jesus graciously with these words: "Thank you for carrying the cross of Christ!" I pass that onto you, Richard!

Let's work on sending one to Pope Benedict - he is a very smart man - and I believe that he is guided by the HOLY SPIRIT - what slums would the world be in without the works and prayers of the Catholic Church - even if many of them go to Church because of obligation, they do attend and GOD always puts OBEDIENCE above SACRIFICE (Micah 6:8). Even very recently Pope Benedict condemned all abortions and stated that anybody who supports abortion (mostly directed at politicians because they make the laws) should be excommunicated. That is a strong stand and politically incorrct, but the Church NEVER changed on this most important point - Let's give her - the Catholic Church - Credit for the GOOD she does worldwide. We are the hands and feet of Jesus, our LORD and SAVIOR, and we proclaim HIS WORD to all the Nations and as you said, without the Catholic Church we would not even have our Bible which she preserved for us from the death of Christ to the Reformation and beyond. Glory to GOD in the highest...
    In His most Holy Name,
    White

Hi Richard,
    Thanks for your link to the Church Document - You are the greatest - and never shy to show what has been taught even 460 years ago. I looked up the "Canons and Decrees of the Council of Trent"
    celebrated on the eight day of the month of April, in the year 1546 -

Wow - that is 4/8/1546 - exactly 402 years before my birth date -4/8/48!!
    and Israel's birth year!

Just for fun - I take the 402 years and connect it to

ISAIAH 4:2 ff.

"In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel. And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in ZION and he that remains in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem; When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning. And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for upon all the glory shall be a defense. And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain."

Any comment on those "Messianic" verses?

Does GOD have a plan ? Or is HE just having fun with me in particular?

If you read my story - you will find out that the LORD showed me ISAIAH
    4:1 on 12/22/1996 - and that's of course when I discovered the rest of
    these verses, which are very different from the first verse. But I immediately saw them with the eyes of the Messianic Kingdom on Earth...

And these verses also reminded me of Moses in the wilderness guided by a cloud by day and fire by night - the very last verse of Exodus - 40:38 - "For the cloud of the LORD was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys."

If only the LORD would speak again in such a convincing, visible, clear, faithbuilding manner; maybe then the blind would see, the deaf hear, the lame walk and the dead be raised to eternal life. And the angels in Heaven would sing GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST. Amen & Amen.

In CHRIST,
    White

PS: Any Links on Isaiah 4:1-6? - especially on 4:1 - "And in that day SEVEN women shall take hold of ONE man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel; only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach."
    Actually the Living Bible reads as follow: "And in that day, seven woman shall take hold of one man, saying we will eat our own bread, wear our own clothes, only let us all marry you!" Would the LORD really ask SEVEN women to MARRY ONE MAN? The explanations for these texts invariably explain that there will be such few men left - during the times of tribulation -
    that 7 women will share one man - I just never bought that because it would contradict the WORD OF GOD -
    ONE MAN, ONE WOMAN!

This is the way I read it : In that day - Seven WOMEN = 7 CHURCHES meaning "all" the Churches because 7 is the number of perfection, will take hold of ONE MAN = JESUS / Y'SHUA HA-MASHIACH, wearing their own
    priestly clothes, eating their own HOLY COMMUNION, but ALL being MARRIED to JESUS / Y'SHUA for HIS GLORY alone!
    Does that not make more sense? Please comment!
    Last edited by White; 06-18-2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Never saw a link on Isaiah 4:1-6 - Pls enlighten me!

Biblewheel Book Testimony

Hey Richard,

I introduced Pastor Harris Williams from Bethel Christian Fellowship in St. Paul (formerly a Synagogue as I found out at the end of the evening - with still visible signs everywhere - Star of David, Menorah, Torah carved into the wooden benches, and they have a Sukkah Room!) to the Biblewheel last Friday - (The Reading in the RCC on Friday morning was from Revelation 21:9 - Come here, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb"... - my website www.watchandpray.com is based on Revelation 21 - the NEW JERUSALEM coming down from Heaven)...

Pastor Williams was the officiant at the Wedding of Diana & Nathan - Monique's White Diamonds and I donated their wedding rings and that's how I became "part" of the wedding.

After the Ceremony, I was talking to Pastor Williams (I was wearing the Biblewheel Medallion) and as I was talking about "it", the clasp came undone (I don't know how, but God knows). Thus I was able to put it in the Pastor's hands, explaining the symmetry etc. This morning he called me - all excited - because he spent the weekend on your website - especially Spoke 22 hit home with him (and he and his wife also never had a Wedding ring... and they are married 24 years).

The LORD is putting on his heart to start an INTERCULTURAL CHURCH (not dependant on man made laws and doctrine, but preaching the Gospel of Love (Love God and your neighbor as yourself) , Purity (no sex outside of marriage, no abortions etc), Life, Committment, Honesty, helping the poor etc.- and he said verbatim: "All I need is the Bible and the Biblewheel (Website)" - I told him about your book which got him even more excited. I "loaned" mine to Jeff, but you can get a package ready with 5 books to my address. I'll pay the cost on your website. Please sign all the books with your name and ISAIAH 1:18 .

I will meet with this wonderful Pastor tomorrow - he liked your wedding Ring Richard - Good things will happen to all who "Delight themselves in the LORD". AMen. I thought you would enjoy this story!

Shalom to all, especially JERUSALEM AND THE HOLY LAND
    White
    Last edited by White; 08-27-2007 at 04:24 PM. Reason: typo
    "According to the law almost everything is purified by blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22

"Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow" Psalm 51:9

Biblewheel Book Testimony

Hey Richard,

I introduced Pastor Harris Williams from Bethel Christian Fellowship in St. Paul (formerly a Synagogue as I found out at the end of the evening - with still visible signs everywhere - Star of David, Menorah, Torah carved into the wooden benches, and they have a Sukkah Room!) to the Biblewheel last Friday - (The Reading in the RCC on Friday morning was from Revelation 21:9 - Come here, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb"... - my website www.watchandpray.com is based on Revelation 21 - the NEW JERUSALEM coming down from Heaven)...

Pastor Williams was the officiant at the Wedding of Diana & Nathan - Monique's White Diamonds and I donated their wedding rings and that's how I became "part" of the wedding.

After the Ceremony, I was talking to Pastor Williams (I was wearing the Biblewheel Medallion) and I started talking about "it", the clasp came undone (I don't know how, but God knows). Thus I was able to put it in the Pastor's hands, explaining the symmetry etc. This morning he called me - all excited - because he spent the weekend on your website - especially Spoke 22 hit home with him (and he and his wife also never had a Wedding ring... and they are married 24 years).

The LORD is putting on his heart to start an INTERCULTURAL CHURCH (not dependant on man made laws and doctrine, but preaching the Gospel of Love (Love God and your neighbor as yourself) , Purity (no sex outside of marriage, no abortions etc), Life, Committment, Honesty, helping the poor etc.- and he said verbatim: "All I need is the Bible and the Biblewheel (Website)" - I told him about your book which got him even more excited. I "loaned" mine to Jeff, but you can get a package ready with 5 books to my address. I'll pay the cost on your website. Please sign all the books with your name and ISAIAH 1:18 .

I will meet with this wonderful Pastor tomorrow - he liked your wedding Ring Richard - Good things will happen to all who "Delight themselves in the LORD". AMen. I thought you would enjoy this story!

White
    "According to the law almost everything is purified by blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22

"Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow" Psalm 51:9

Hey Richard,

After the Ceremony, I was talking to Pastor Williams (I was wearing the Biblewheel Medallion) and as I was talking about "it", the clasp came undone (I don't know how, but God knows). Thus I was able to put it in the Pastor's hands, explaining the symmetry etc. This morning he called me - all excited - because he spent the weekend on your website - especially Spoke 22 hit home with him (and he and his wife also never had a Wedding ring... and they are married 24 years).

The LORD is putting on his heart to start an INTERCULTURAL CHURCH (not dependant on man made laws and doctrine, but preaching the Gospel of Love (Love God and your neighbor as yourself) , Purity (no sex outside of marriage, no abortions etc), Life, Committment, Honesty, helping the poor etc.- and he said verbatim: "All I need is the Bible and the Biblewheel (Website)" - I told him about your book which got him even more excited. I "loaned" mine to Jeff, but you can get a package ready with 5 books to my address. I'll pay the cost on your website. Please sign all the books with your name andISAIAH 1:18 .

White
    Hi Monique,

Wow! That's quite a testimony! I hope you told him to feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. You can always give out my email address .... you don't need to ask.

I am not surprised that Spoke 22 "spoke" to him. It is perhaps the most amazing and heart touching Spoke on the Wheel. It touches our blessed hope, to be with Jesus our Beloved! Rose recently wrote an excellent review of the intertwined themes here. Have you read it? (I just checked, and see you did. Nice comments! I too love it when God shows us that we are "on the same track!")

Talk more soon,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information