Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIGHTEOUSNESS

Hello Mystical
    I like your replies. I have highlighted just one of your comments which you will see from the extract I have copied below, that I was taken to task for making the same comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystykal View Post
    Immortality, contrary to most Christian theologian's thinking - is not automatic. Immortality is a specific end result which is only given to the "few". Hence, "Many are called but few are chosen." Unless saving faith is cultivated in the daily life of a person there can be no Righteousness hence no eternal life for that person. This is how the Bible presents those issues which have driven the church leaders to obscure the facts and teach doctrines of devils in place of the straight Word of GOD. "Beware lest men decieve you with cunning fables..." "For we have not believed in fables and myths but were eyewitnesses to the majesty of GOD in Christ."

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Please tell me what the criteria are by which Jesus says "few will find the narrow way". That should put both of us on alert. Few does not mean the masses. Any church representing the masses, must be in doubt. Just tell me the criteria by which you know the masses I am referring to are all going to find the narrow way? Stop concentrating on me and get down to reasoning why.
    Yes I know what the verse means and I have agreed with you.
    My focus is on you because you assert so many things. You act like you are some authority figure on the matter. Just like you claim "most" of Christianity is wrong. You have no basis to make such a bold claim.
    I am pleased to see you hold a similar view as me on this subject of " the few"and indeed on the subject of righteousness. I wonder what else in the Bible we have agreement on. I look forward to you starting your own threads from which we can learn the truth of the Bible message.

All the best

David
    Last edited by David M; 05-05-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Righteousness by Faith - The True Way

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Mystical
    I like your replies. I have highlighted just one of your comments which you will see from the extract I have copied below, that I was taken to task for making the same comment.

I am pleased to see you hold a similar view as me on this subject of " the few"and indeed on the subject of righteousness. I wonder what else in the Bible we have agreement on. I look forward to you starting your own threads from which we can learn the truth of the Bible message.

All the best

David
    Hi Dave:
    Thank you for the kind words! I rarely find anyone who takes the time to look at all the information all the time. I came to the realization of the True Way by a very unlikely source. I am still researching the basis for all things spiritual... Maybe one day I will start my own thread here dunno. I hope that you will continue on the path set before you...which is the knowledge and wisdom of the True GOD the Mystery Spirit.

Namaste,
    Mystykal

Thread Information