Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    575

    Should Governments rescind the noble lie of religions?

    Should Governments rescind the noble lie of religions?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNHM84lBA0

    These lies were and are given to insure social harmony in an uneducated and gullible population. Our Governments lie and allow liars to lie to us of the supernatural, fantasy and magic.

    Governments learned a long ago that religions were a good tool to use for social manipulation and control. Governments allowed and encouraged belief in fantasy, miracles and magic, the opium of the masses, and have lived with the drugged up population and religions.

    Governments, with this noble lie, have maintained the current idiocy of immoral teachings within religions and have caused much unjust discrimination and denigration of innocent populations of Gays, women and many others, for just doing what we now see as moral.

    Do you think we have matured enough as a people that we can now rescind the laws that protect religions and gives them a tax haven and legitimacy?

    Are we intelligent enough to not need these lies anymore?

    Can the population take our real reality or is the Government just going to let the flim-flam con game of religions to continue to damage the mental capabilities of the citizens in our country?

    Flim-flam and con artists are subject to the law of the land. --- except for religions.

    Can the population of take the truth?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4QXO...layer_embedded


    Regards
    DL

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    If the government were to rescind the supposed lie of religion, they will have to rescind the lie of almost everything to be fair. The lie of wealth (with the ever growing numbers of poverished people living in poverty, the evil of gambling, scams), the lie of government policies and laws (with it's huge numbers of crimes, failed policies and corruption), the lie of defenze (with wars everlasting), the lie of marriage(with the huge numbers of divorces, adulteries), the lie of birth(with the huge number of abortions and infant mortality), the lie of health(with the huge number of patients dying everyday), the lie of economic progress (with looming global recession and poor economic outlook). If Government lie, don't you think they should also be rescinded? People religious or non-religious are easily gullible whether by religious or non religious means, thus removing religion will not solved the problems of the world.

    Opium of the. mass... you sounds like a communist; have communism achieved it's supposed utopian dream? No, in fact, communism is collapsing. This shows how gullible human can be even in non-religious environment and belief. Democracy doesn't do any better either.

    There are no absolutes in morality and immorality; humans are not intelligent enough to define perfectly what is moral or immoral. One's view of morality may turned up to be immoral and what one think is immoral may not be so. Furthermore, what may be immoral or moral depends on certain situation, e.g. a prostitute prostituting herself in order to save her starving family; is it moral or immoral? Killings is immoral but killing the enemy in wars is not.

    God Blessed.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    If the government were to rescind the supposed lie of religion, they will have to rescind the lie of almost everything to be fair. The lie of wealth (with the ever growing numbers of poverished people living in poverty, the evil of gambling, scams), the lie of government policies and laws (with it's huge numbers of crimes, failed policies and corruption), the lie of defenze (with wars everlasting), the lie of marriage(with the huge numbers of divorces, adulteries), the lie of birth(with the huge number of abortions and infant mortality), the lie of health(with the huge number of patients dying everyday), the lie of economic progress (with looming global recession and poor economic outlook). If Government lie, don't you think they should also be rescinded? People religious or non-religious are easily gullible whether by religious or non religious means, thus removing religion will not solved the problems of the world.

    Opium of the. mass... you sounds like a communist; have communism achieved it's supposed utopian dream? No, in fact, communism is collapsing. This shows how gullible human can be even in non-religious environment and belief. Democracy doesn't do any better either.

    There are no absolutes in morality and immorality; humans are not intelligent enough to define perfectly what is moral or immoral. One's view of morality may turned up to be immoral and what one think is immoral may not be so. Furthermore, what may be immoral or moral depends on certain situation, e.g. a prostitute prostituting herself in order to save her starving family; is it moral or immoral? Killings is immoral but killing the enemy in wars is not.

    God Blessed.
    Wow. Your sky is falling view is not quite correct FMPOV my friend.

    I follow statistics which indicate quite the opposite of what you believe. The numbers of violent crimes and death including wars are all down. Poverty is being reduced and the population growth will reach stability in about 40 years. Slavery is the lowest it has ever been and we are all living longer yearly. My sky is high and blue and not falling at all. Check the statistics and think globally, not locally.

    Some of the things you see as other Noble Lies would be a lot harder to make apologies for than that of religions and belong more to the political arena than the religious one and I would be happy to argue these with you but not here. One lie at a time please or start an O P in politics and I can join you there. You have added caveats to my initial question but did not really indicate if the Noble Lie of religion should be rescinded. You seem to acknowledge that it exists so what do you think.

    Should we rescind it or not?

    Regards
    DL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Wow. Your sky is falling view is not quite correct FMPOV my friend.

    I follow statistics which indicate quite the opposite of what you believe. The numbers of violent crimes and death including wars are all down. Poverty is being reduced and the population growth will reach stability in about 40 years. Slavery is the lowest it has ever been and we are all living longer yearly. My sky is high and blue and not falling at all. Check the statistics and think globally, not locally.

    Some of the things you see as other Noble Lies would be a lot harder to make apologies for than that of religions and belong more to the political arena than the religious one and I would be happy to argue these with you but not here. One lie at a time please or start an O P in politics and I can join you there. You have added caveats to my initial question but did not really indicate if the Noble Lie of religion should be rescinded. You seem to acknowledge that it exists so what do you think.

    Should we rescind it or not?

    Regards
    DL
    Do we rescind religion? Of course not. religion plays a role in defining what is right and what is wrong; it is an instructional manual that shows us how to achieved righteousness and eternal life in heaven. It is an instructional manual that tells us there is hope in the afterlife. Such instructions are not found just in the BIble but in all religions. The reason why you think religion is evil is because some people abused it or misinterpret it for there benefits; good examples were the Pharisees and Sadducees. This is why Jesus warned us against false prophets and anti-christs.

    I also follows statistics and it indicates the opposites of what you think. Check for yourself Divorces, crimes, wars, adulteries, abortions and see if they are in a downward trend.

    Do you want eternal life? or the temporary earthly life?
    Better to store your treaures in heaven where moths and rust do not destroy.

    God Blessed.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post

    I follow statistics which indicate quite the opposite of what you believe. The numbers of violent crimes and death including wars are all down. Poverty is being reduced and the population growth will reach stability in about 40 years. Slavery is the lowest it has ever been and we are all living longer yearly. My sky is high and blue and not falling at all. Check the statistics and think globally, not locally.

    DL
    Hello DL
    Please tell me the exact number of wars taking place in the world today. The statistics put them in the hundreds (the last I heard it was over 300). Is crime really down or is reported crime down? The world is on the verge of economic collapse and if the economy were to collapse and food became in short supply, I doubt there will be orderly queue for the food with people saying; "after you ". You only have to see how people behave the moment there is a shortage of petrol or any other necessary commodity.

    What about the imminent threat of nuclear war in the Middle East? America and Britain are terrified as are other leading countries that Iran will have a nuclear bomb within the next 9 months if they are not stopped. Iran will not hesitate to use the bomb to annihilate Israel, and Israel has over 100 nuclear bombs ready to throw back at Iran.

    If you think the sky is getting bluer, you are not living in the real world, but you are living in your own fantasy world.


    Regards
    David

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Do we rescind religion? Of course not. religion plays a role in defining what is right and what is wrong; it is an instructional manual that shows us how to achieved righteousness and eternal life in heaven. It is an instructional manual that tells us there is hope in the afterlife. Such instructions are not found just in the BIble but in all religions. The reason why you think religion is evil is because some people abused it or misinterpret it for there benefits; good examples were the Pharisees and Sadducees. This is why Jesus warned us against false prophets and anti-christs.

    I also follows statistics and it indicates the opposites of what you think. Check for yourself Divorces, crimes, wars, adulteries, abortions and see if they are in a downward trend.

    Do you want eternal life? or the temporary earthly life?
    Better to store your treaures in heaven where moths and rust do not destroy.

    God Blessed.
    Poor lost soul.

    You follow a genocidal son murdering God and you think that that Satanic character lives in heaven?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

    Only I can judge God. I, is you, if you choose to be.

    Using the term --- I am here means you. I do not mean me unless I am referring to myself and all I say applies to all of us. You are ( I ) to you as I am I to me. Only you then can judge the God construct that you see as you evaluate what you know of God.

    Jesus said that at the end of days he would return. He meant in spirit only. Not a physical manifestation. He also said that the time of the end was at hand and that the temple of God was within each of us. The tern spirit represents, the spirit of the law, what is written in the hearts, ---- God in other words, ---- is defined as laws and rules and such as they are the only thing you can follow at all times, ---- and these are set by you and you are in effect ruling yourself in terms of following the God construct you have developed.

    Jesus is telling you that you and your heart are the only things of importance in terms of leadership as it is the rules you have accepted as worthy of following. Jesus warned that at end times there would be a number of Jesus’ to choose from and morality is what you will have to choose from.

    That is why I think it important to evaluate what Jesus said and determine if it is worthy and moral or not.

    Jesus Christ. Madman or something worse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4QXO...layer_embedded

    Below, Bishop Spong speaks of basically redefining Christianity. Going from a church or religious thinking, to a more spiritual or heart felt thinking. I also urge Christianity to change because it is now too immoral to ignore with today’s mentality. It’s overall policies are immoral in my view. The God of war must die and Jesus declared the full and only God that is required and that the noble lie of politics should be revoked to let all know that the God you likely know was always a myth. This may be a good time for you to contemplate such a move as many Christians haves rejected the O.T. God and only focus on Jesus and loving policies.

    Bishop Spong speaks well to this issue.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFc...feature=relmfu

    Apotheosis means just recognizing that you are on a journey of being your own God. Some few will have help from God on this through a real apotheosis but only the very few it seems. You cannot get away from that fact so you may as well forget about fantasy, miracles and magic. They were never real and you are the strongest force you will ever know. After all, who but you can make you want to do anything voluntarily? There is no other force that can do this and therefore you are God in the real sense of being master of yourself. If that does not compute with you then remember that A & E became as Gods, God’s own words, and yours is the same birth rite. Throw it away if you wish. You cannot reject the knowledge of good and evil so I cannot fathom why you would throw away the fact that you as well can become as Gods.

    The moral of Jesus and his sacrifice is that we should accept being God, and ruling ourselves even against a government if needs be. Become archetypal Moses and face government and declare that it faces one as great as itself. That is what being a free man is all about.

    The time of the end is when Jesus becomes your God on earth, ---- again this is you, --- who takes the place of the mythical heavenly God of war. Jesus/you, as the way, the man’s way of judging first, not some absentee God’s unknown standard. Your covenant with yourself is to be the new covenant. Man answering to man and himself. Not to some unknown God.

    This clip from J. Haidt shows that we instinctively share God’s morals. In this we are truly Gods and children of God.

    http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/

    I am God because I am the only one who is capable of judging the God I know.
    You are a God in your own rite as you are the only one who is capable of judging the God you know.

    The noble lie is firmly in place and manipulating your thinking. Discard it. In this day and age we do not need it the way we may have in the past.

    The Noble Lie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNHM84lBA0

    As a Gnostic Christian, this theology/philosophy is quite natural to me and can be for all people.

    Try thinking as the God that you are. Stop being a sheep and rise to your true inheritance as a shepherd. That is the message Jesus wants you to recognize.

    Regards
    DL

    P.S.
    Listen to Jesus and hear for the first time in your life.
    Ps 82:6 I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
    Hosea 1:10 Ye are the sons of the living God.
    Do you think that sons of God are destined to be sheep or shepherds?
    Jesus was here to empower us. Not enslave us. Do not waste what he gave.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello DL
    Please tell me the exact number of wars taking place in the world today. The statistics put them in the hundreds (the last I heard it was over 300). Is crime really down or is reported crime down? The world is on the verge of economic collapse and if the economy were to collapse and food became in short supply, I doubt there will be orderly queue for the food with people saying; "after you ". You only have to see how people behave the moment there is a shortage of petrol or any other necessary commodity.

    What about the imminent threat of nuclear war in the Middle East? America and Britain are terrified as are other leading countries that Iran will have a nuclear bomb within the next 9 months if they are not stopped. Iran will not hesitate to use the bomb to annihilate Israel, and Israel has over 100 nuclear bombs ready to throw back at Iran.

    If you think the sky is getting bluer, you are not living in the real world, but you are living in your own fantasy world.


    Regards
    David
    Thanks for showing that you only follow religion for security of your body while forgetting that your souls is what is important. You kill your soul by following a God who has no morals and kills children and babies by the score for God's sake.

    Jesus preached the reverse and you call yourself a Christian. B S. Your pathetic body is your God and not your soul or you would find a God with morals.

    Crime is down and so is violence but don't let facts change your morals. Satan would not like it.

    http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/ste..._violence.html

    http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_bales...n_slavery.html

    Regards
    DL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Poor lost soul.

    You follow a genocidal son murdering God and you think that that Satanic character lives in heaven?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

    Only I can judge God. I, is you, if you choose to be.

    Using the term --- I am here means you. I do not mean me unless I am referring to myself and all I say applies to all of us. You are ( I ) to you as I am I to me. Only you then can judge the God construct that you see as you evaluate what you know of God.

    Jesus said that at the end of days he would return. He meant in spirit only. Not a physical manifestation. He also said that the time of the end was at hand and that the temple of God was within each of us. The tern spirit represents, the spirit of the law, what is written in the hearts, ---- God in other words, ---- is defined as laws and rules and such as they are the only thing you can follow at all times, ---- and these are set by you and you are in effect ruling yourself in terms of following the God construct you have developed.

    Jesus is telling you that you and your heart are the only things of importance in terms of leadership as it is the rules you have accepted as worthy of following. Jesus warned that at end times there would be a number of Jesus’ to choose from and morality is what you will have to choose from.

    That is why I think it important to evaluate what Jesus said and determine if it is worthy and moral or not.

    Jesus Christ. Madman or something worse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4QXO...layer_embedded

    Below, Bishop Spong speaks of basically redefining Christianity. Going from a church or religious thinking, to a more spiritual or heart felt thinking. I also urge Christianity to change because it is now too immoral to ignore with today’s mentality. It’s overall policies are immoral in my view. The God of war must die and Jesus declared the full and only God that is required and that the noble lie of politics should be revoked to let all know that the God you likely know was always a myth. This may be a good time for you to contemplate such a move as many Christians haves rejected the O.T. God and only focus on Jesus and loving policies.

    Bishop Spong speaks well to this issue.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFc...feature=relmfu

    Apotheosis means just recognizing that you are on a journey of being your own God. Some few will have help from God on this through a real apotheosis but only the very few it seems. You cannot get away from that fact so you may as well forget about fantasy, miracles and magic. They were never real and you are the strongest force you will ever know. After all, who but you can make you want to do anything voluntarily? There is no other force that can do this and therefore you are God in the real sense of being master of yourself. If that does not compute with you then remember that A & E became as Gods, God’s own words, and yours is the same birth rite. Throw it away if you wish. You cannot reject the knowledge of good and evil so I cannot fathom why you would throw away the fact that you as well can become as Gods.

    The moral of Jesus and his sacrifice is that we should accept being God, and ruling ourselves even against a government if needs be. Become archetypal Moses and face government and declare that it faces one as great as itself. That is what being a free man is all about.

    The time of the end is when Jesus becomes your God on earth, ---- again this is you, --- who takes the place of the mythical heavenly God of war. Jesus/you, as the way, the man’s way of judging first, not some absentee God’s unknown standard. Your covenant with yourself is to be the new covenant. Man answering to man and himself. Not to some unknown God.

    This clip from J. Haidt shows that we instinctively share God’s morals. In this we are truly Gods and children of God.

    http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/

    I am God because I am the only one who is capable of judging the God I know.
    You are a God in your own rite as you are the only one who is capable of judging the God you know.

    The noble lie is firmly in place and manipulating your thinking. Discard it. In this day and age we do not need it the way we may have in the past.

    The Noble Lie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNHM84lBA0

    As a Gnostic Christian, this theology/philosophy is quite natural to me and can be for all people.

    Try thinking as the God that you are. Stop being a sheep and rise to your true inheritance as a shepherd. That is the message Jesus wants you to recognize.

    Regards
    DL

    P.S.
    Listen to Jesus and hear for the first time in your life.
    Ps 82:6 I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
    Hosea 1:10 Ye are the sons of the living God.
    Do you think that sons of God are destined to be sheep or shepherds?
    Jesus was here to empower us. Not enslave us. Do not waste what he gave.
    Poor lost soul who claims to be greater than God. Only people from the Deluded Club will say that; I guess you must be the chairman. Let's us all worship him Greatest I AM. Please tell us Dear God, Greatest I Am, what will happened to the world in 2020? What happens when one dies? Tell us how you created the world and animals, and plants? Tell us how you create gravity, fusion energy, the stars, planets and galaxies etc.?

    You are following the beliefs of murderous immoral humans who will murder babies by the millions every day, kill innocent people through wars, support sexual perversions and adulteries. Please tell us what other "good" things you support so that we can all judge your "righteous" characters. One shall know a person by his fruit.

    Stop spouting all these rubbish from your mouth, our Dear Beloved Chairman of the Deluded Club, our beloved Greatest I Am God. I pity your advanced stage of delusion. DL requires your prayers.

    Since you want to be greater than God, there is only one way.... Love God with all your heart, soul and might and Love your neighbor as yourself.

    May God Bless him who do not know what they are doing. May God Bless his soul.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post

    Jesus preached the reverse and you call yourself a Christian. B S. Your pathetic body is your God and not your soul or you would find a God with morals.
    DL
    And who do you judge your morals by? I expect you judge by your own standards.

    Please tell me what you think Jesus preached.

    Jesus fulfilled God's law. Jesus did not complain that God's law was immoral. Please give me one incident where God punished man (or nations) for which man had not broken God's law first.

    God is just and He will judge according to His law. You should be grateful that God is merciful and has not immediately punished us according to what the law prescribes and God asks us to repent and turn away from doing further evil. God has made the rules and God determines the tariff set for the crime.

    David

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    And who do you judge your morals by? I expect you judge by your own standards.
    I judge my morals by those of the society I live in, my feelings, logic and reason.

    Please tell me what you think Jesus preached.
    The same basic morals I follow and that God does not.
    I do ignore the first commandment as unworkable as God must be seen and believed in to be loved.
    The God I know does not demand anything but to know him is to automatically respect him.
    Any God who demand it has not earned it.

    For my further opinion on Jesus, just read post 6.


    Jesus fulfilled God's law. Jesus did not complain that God's law was immoral. Please give me one incident where God punished man (or nations) for which man had not broken God's law first.
    The first born of Egypt. Pharaoh was to let Israel go but God hardened his heart just so he could murder the innocent first born.

    Even the Jews were disgusted with God for that.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI


    God is just and He will judge according to His law. You should be grateful that God is merciful and has not immediately punished us according to what the law prescribes and God asks us to repent and turn away from doing further evil. God has made the rules and God determines the tariff set for the crime.

    David
    What crime did Jesus do for God to demand his murder as his tarrif?


    God's plan shows that even before man was created, he planned to have Jesus sacrificed/murdered to save us from the hate of his condemnation.

    His hate therefore preceded the loving forgiveness.

    If love had been predominant, the thought of condemnation would not have been predominant.

    One does not plan a cure unless one knows it will be required and dogma says that God knows all.


    Do not just deny. Offer an argument to refute.


    Regards
    DL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •