Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    gematria question

    Hi Richard...I was trying to find the gematria for the New Jerusalem and by adding "new" and "Jerusalem"...it comes to 351 + 864= 1215.
    Question...Am I going about this the right way by adding the gematria of"new" and "Jerusalem"? Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163
    Just wanted to let you know that the gematria(511) for the name "Asenath" shows up in the word search database....but not in the gematria search. Don't get me wrong...I am not complaining! Just thought I'd mention it, in case it was something you needed to know. Thanks again for all your hard work on this Richard. It is such an incredible tool for study.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Hi Richard...I was trying to find the gematria for the New Jerusalem and by adding "new" and "Jerusalem"...it comes to 351 + 864= 1215.
    Question...Am I going about this the right way by adding the gematria of"new" and "Jerusalem"? Thanks
    Hey there Kathryn!

    You are on the right track, but the problem is that the database didn't tell you that the feminine form of kaionos = 351 had to be used so it would go with the feminine noun "Ierousalem" (Jerusalem). Also, the article is important in this case, as you shall see. The result is:

    The New Jerusalem (H KAINH IEROUSALEM) = 961

    This number "just happens" to be equal to this Greek definitive form of:

    Heaven (O OURANOS) = 961


    And this number also is found in the great prophecy of Isaiah:
    Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
    We have the identity:

    I create a new heavens (Bo-ra Shamaim Chadash) = 961

    Note that 961 = 31 x 31 is a square number, just like the New Jerusalem is foursquare:

    Revelation 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
    There is much to be seen in these connections.

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks so much!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the Netherlands, Groningen
    Posts
    13

    God creates the Heaven

    Quote: And this number also is found in the great prophecy of Isaiah:
    Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
    We have the identity:

    I create a new heavens (Bo-ra Shamaim Chadash) = 961

    Note that 961 = 31 x 31 is a square number, just like the New Jerusalem is foursquare:

    Revelation 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
    There is much to be seen in these connections.

    Richard
    </Quote>

    Hi Richard,

    An interesting number 961. The center of this square 31x31 is 481. This is the sum of the CV's of word 3 an 5 of Gen.1:1: God and the Heaven, 86+395=481. In the added image you can see how God creates the Heaven.

    Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Colijn View Post
    Hi Richard,

    An interesting number 961. The center of this square 31x31 is 481. This is the sum of the CV's of word 3 an 5 of Gen.1:1: God and the Heaven, 86+395=481. In the added image you can see how God creates the Heaven.

    Frank
    Hey there Frank!

    Glad you stopped by, its been a while since you shared your wonderful insights into the numerical structure of Scripture with us.

    I have never explored that number pattern. Have you found any other patterns linked to it in Gen 1:1?

    Did you know that you can post your graphic directly so it shows in the post by dragging and dropping it from you web page into the reply editor? That makes it easier to talk about.

    It also would be great if you posted the link to your article so folks can read more about it.

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the Netherlands, Groningen
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Frank!

    Glad you stopped by, its been a while since you shared your wonderful insights into the numerical structure of Scripture with us.

    I have never explored that number pattern. Have you found any other patterns linked to it in Gen 1:1?

    Did you know that you can post your graphic directly so it shows in the post by dragging and dropping it from you web page into the reply editor? That makes it easier to talk about.

    It also would be great if you posted the link to your article so folks can read more about it.

    Richard

    Hi Richard,

    There are many patterns related to Gen.1:1. This vers is a kind of genetic source for the whole bible. One of my latest findings is about the saying of Christ: I am the door....(John 10:9) The Hebrew word for door is daleth. The number value is 400+30+4=434. The first chapter of the bible has 434 words and is the door to the bible, to the Word of God. When we go to Gen.1:1 the beginning of that door and take for the digits of 434 the CV,s of word 4, word 3 and word 4 again, then we find 401+86+401=888, the CV of Jesus in Greek. Jesus is also called The Word. Jesus appears as a human in the New Testament and this Testamen is written in Greek. In Greek is The Word: o logos, 70+373=443. This number contains the same digits as 434. So the outcome with the CV's of the words of Gen.1:1 is also 888. You can find here the website page on this theme. But for the ones that don't know so much about the numerical structure and gematria, I advice to read the pages in order, starting here. Enjoy reading.

    Frank

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Colijn View Post
    Hi Richard,

    There are many patterns related to Gen.1:1. This vers is a kind of genetic source for the whole bible. One of my latest findings is about the saying of Christ: I am the door....(John 10:9) The Hebrew word for door is daleth. The number value is 400+30+4=434. The first chapter of the bible has 434 words and is the door to the bible, to the Word of God. When we go to Gen.1:1 the beginning of that door and take for the digits of 434 the CV,s of word 4, word 3 and word 4 again, then we find 401+86+401=888, the CV of Jesus in Greek. Jesus is also called The Word. Jesus appears as a human in the New Testament and this Testamen is written in Greek. In Greek is The Word: o logos, 70+373=443. This number contains the same digits as 434. So the outcome with the CV's of the words of Gen.1:1 is also 888. You can find here the website page on this theme. But for the ones that don't know so much about the numerical structure and gematria, I advice to read the pages in order, starting here. Enjoy reading.

    Frank
    Hey Frank!

    Those are some very interesting patterns. Thanks for the links, I'm sure folks will enjoy them. I'll explore them more as I find time.

    But in regards to my specific question, are there any other patterns in Gen 1:1 based on the summation you showed in the attachment in your previous post? Did you post a link to that article?

    Thanks bro! Your work is awesome, and brings glory to God's Word.

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the Netherlands, Groningen
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey Frank!

    Those are some very interesting patterns. Thanks for the links, I'm sure folks will enjoy them. I'll explore them more as I find time.

    But in regards to my specific question, are there any other patterns in Gen 1:1 based on the summation you showed in the attachment in your previous post? Did you post a link to that article?

    Thanks bro! Your work is awesome, and brings glory to God's Word.

    Richard
    Hi Richard,

    Unfortunaly is the page where the image comes from not yet ready. But if anyone wants, he/she can find it on my Duch pages. When you scroll down on the index page you find on the bottemline a coppyright symbol. When you click on that you find a page where I'm working on, but it is in Duch, and it is more a collection of information that needs to be worked out. The theme is the five/the hee/ the heaven/Abraham. Abraham =40+5+200+2+1=248. As you know Abraham got a hee, a five in his name. When you take the root of 5 you find a endles sequence of numbers. When you search for the 5 in that sequence you find the first 5 on position 37. The first 5 fives are 37+45+50+52+64=248, the CV of Abraham. The first and last of this group of fives are 37 and 64, the factors of 2368, Jesus Christ. And on position 248 you find the 26th five if I counted them well. This all seems to be a part of Gods Number Universe. More information has to be collected and some information has to be removed. And if anyone wants to contribute ideas, you're welkom.
    Oh I just found that 248 is half of 496, the third perfect number. 248 is the ninth divider of 496 (1-2-4-8-16-31-62-124-248). When you go to Gen.17:5, there where the name Abraham appears for the first time in the bible, you will see that Abraham is the ninth word in verse 403 (13x31).

    Frank.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •