Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    The flood took place in the biblical year 1657, which is about 2/7 x 5800.

58 being gematria of both the name Noach and of "chen", the favor Noach did find

So the 3,5 times (time, times and half a time) mentioned in dthe book Daniel and after that in Revelation, might well allude to the flood.

The more since Noach is the son of man, tenth generation of Adam, coinciding the letter "yud" of the name God hidden in the 26 generations from Adam to Moses.

And also since Lamech, the one who fathered and named Noach, in the generations-list of Adam via Cain, is the one who said:
    Genesis 4:24,

"If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, then for Lemech it shall be seventy seven fold."

Arriving at 490 times, i.e. the seventy weeks of years, on which the preterists stare blind.

That also Matthew did understand it this way might be clear from Mathew 18:21-22,
    Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
    Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Τότε προσελθὼν ὁ Πέτρος εἶπεν αὐτῷ, Κύριε, ποσάκις ἁμαρτήσει εἰς ἐμὲ ὁ ἀδελφός μου καὶ ἀφήσω αὐτῷ; ἕως ἑπτάκις; 22λέγει αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς, Οὐ λέγω σοι ἕως ἑπτάκις ἀλλὰ ἕως ἑβδομηκοντάκις ἑπτά
    Excellent.

I have come to consider that Lamech/Noah/his 3 sons are a subtle forecast and foretype of the trinity. Thus Lamech properly understood God's intent and desires if displacing doubt and ignorance of God through the supernatural, miraculaous seed promised to come through the woman. He 'moritifed' the effector and the effects of the curse through faith. Noah, his son then effected the 'new Creation' and removal of the curse on the land as a foretype of Christ fulfilling the 'seed' being promised to Eve.

And through this process and through the dual gender procreative continuation of life [with both being individually justified] we find evidence of the reality of his supernatural entity.

Abraham/Isaac/Jacob-Israel and Jesse/David/Solomon are other forecasts of the tri-unity of the Father-Spirit/the Son/ and the indwelling Spirit of unconditional/unlimited adoption and bi-lateral access.

Can you decypher how long before the flood that Lamech would have said these words?

Yes, at least up until this time, our preterist focus has been on countering the understanding of the futurists and have neglected the prophecies of the pre-flood patriarchs.

I believe that Lamechs lifespan being recorded as 777 yrs indicates yet another positive example of the 'man of faith' who mortified his own man of doubt and negativity/complaining in contrast with the 666 'man of sin'; with 'sin' ascribed as disbelief. Hence Lamech had two wifes because he had no reason towards animosity or enmity towards them.
    Last edited by EndtimesDeut32/70AD; 12-05-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    1Thess 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you are oppressed and enslaved by religious law, you may have a tendency to oppress, enslave and attempt to lord over others who are free.

Thread Information