Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Number 430

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1

    The Number 430

    Please, http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_430.asp

    how to get 430 from
    He is God (Full) [Ps 100.2]


    Only Mem is 600 value.

    ???

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfLake View Post
    Please, http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_430.asp

    how to get 430 from
    He is God (Full) [Ps 100.2]


    Only Mem is 600 value.

    ???

    Thanks.
    Hi WolfLake,

    Welcome to our forum!



    The value of 430 is derived from the "Full" spelling, where the letters are replaced with their names and the sum calculated. I explain this method here: http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_Intro.asp#Full.

    HA = 6
    VV = 12
    ALPh = 111

    ALPh = 111
    LMD = 74
    HA = 6
    YVD = 20
    MYM = 90

    Total = 430


    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    430 Interesting Number!

    Genesis 1:1 (In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth = 430) English Gematria A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 (Plan=43) (Book=43)


    Genesis 1:1 Hebrew Numeric Value = 2701 (Interesting Connection - (Number=73 x Place=37= 2701)





    It is the glory of God to conceal a matter,
    But the glory of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by 153 View Post
    Genesis 1:1 (In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth = 430) English Gematria A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 (Plan=43) (Book=43)


    Genesis 1:1 Hebrew Numeric Value = 2701 (Interesting Connection - (Number=73 x Place=37= 2701)
    But that's not how the verse reads in the KJV!

    KJV Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth = 411 = 3 x 137 and that's much more interesting since the Number 137 is prime and it is the Fine Structure Constant and it is the fourth element of the augmented Holographic Generating Set (A = 27, B = 37, C = 73, D = A + B + C = 137) and these elements are the basis of the Creation Holograph that unites Genesis 1:1-5 and John 1:1-5 ....

    I've never seen anything that made me think English gematria was meaningful. Folks just cherry pick through random data finding "hits" they like while ignoring the ten billion meaningless connections like 74 = Jesus = Lucifer = Muhammad. It's no different than drawing random lines between the stars. You can make up anything you like.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    Numbers

    Context - (Modern English=143) (Translation=143) A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 (Self Evident=121) (Revelation=121)

    And Yes, Genesis 1:1 is correct - in the case of (heavens=74) not (heaven=55) NKJV got it right on this word The AMP and most English Translations Render (heavens)


    Example of Numeric Connections... I believe Genesis 1:1 = Perfection. Genesis 1:2 "waste, void and darkness" = Result of the Fall of lucifer / Judgment


    Genesis 1:3 = Re-Generation, As in Revelation 21:1 "new heaven and new earth"
    King James Bible
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

    Also - Genesis 1:2 Correlates the Flood Judgment of Noah - Genesis 6:17 Genesis 1:2 NKJV "darkness was on the face of the deep" "And the Spirit of God was (hovering=98) over the face of the waters"


    Numeric Correlation - First Action To Restore (hovering=98) Last Action IN Revelation 22:20 (quickly=98)

    “You are worthy, O Lord,
    To receive glory and honor and power;
    For You (created=56) all things,
    And by Your (will=56) they exist and were (created=56).”
    Every Word IN Modern English Will Correlate (IN Proper Context) Example Genesis 1:1 "created=56" Revelation 4:11 "will=56"


    Context is always Key...Hebrew - Greek - English Another Example - Daniel 12:4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and (knowledge shall increase.”)

    Context (The Last Language=153) JESUS Gave A Great Key! John 21:11 "The 153 Fish Count" - Insight Connection John 21:6 "the right side of=153" (Jesus Words=153) (God Set In Order=153)

    (Numeric Proof=153) (Number Letter=153) (English Words=153)


    For More Info. http://www.asis.com/users/stag/englishg.html Shalom

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by 153 View Post
    Context - (Modern English=143) (Translation=143) A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 (Self Evident=121) (Revelation=121)
    It appears you are not aware of the cognitive bias known as "Cherry Picking" and how it must be avoided because it leads to delusional thinking. There are thousands of English words and phrases that sum to 121. There is no "context" that suggests "Modern English" and "Translation" should go together. And neither is there any "context" that suggests "Self Evident" and "Revelation" should go together. On the contrary, if history is any indication, there is nothing less "self evident" than the book of Revelation! Jerome said it contains more mysteries than words! You need to explain why the two that you picked out are "meaningful" while all the others are not. What is to stop someone from responding to your claims by saying that your ideas are misconceived (121) hermeneutic (121) horseshit (121)?

    Quote Originally Posted by 153 View Post
    And Yes, Genesis 1:1 is correct - in the case of (heavens=74) not (heaven=55) NKJV got it right on this word The AMP and most English Translations Render (heavens)

    Example of Numeric Connections... I believe Genesis 1:1 = Perfection. Genesis 1:2 "waste, void and darkness" = Result of the Fall of lucifer / Judgment
    Whoops! There is no fallen angel named "Lucifer" mentioned anywhere in any accurately translated Bible. That name is a translation error imported from the Latin Vulgate into the KJV.

    And of course you need to explain why 74 = Jesus = Lucifer = Muhammad.

    Quote Originally Posted by 153 View Post
    Genesis 1:3 = Re-Generation, As in Revelation 21:1 "new heaven and new earth"
    King James Bible
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

    Also - Genesis 1:2 Correlates the Flood Judgment of Noah - Genesis 6:17 Genesis 1:2 NKJV "darkness was on the face of the deep" "And the Spirit of God was (hovering=98) over the face of the waters"


    Numeric Correlation - First Action To Restore (hovering=98) Last Action IN Revelation 22:20 (quickly=98)

    “You are worthy, O Lord,
    To receive glory and honor and power;
    For You (created=56) all things,
    And by Your (will=56) they exist and were (created=56).”
    Every Word IN Modern English Will Correlate (IN Proper Context) Example Genesis 1:1 "created=56" Revelation 4:11 "will=56"


    Context is always Key...Hebrew - Greek - English Another Example - Daniel 12:4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and (knowledge shall increase.”)

    Context (The Last Language=153) JESUS Gave A Great Key! John 21:11 "The 153 Fish Count" - Insight Connection John 21:6 "the right side of=153" (Jesus Words=153) (God Set In Order=153)

    (Numeric Proof=153) (Number Letter=153) (English Words=153)


    For More Info. http://www.asis.com/users/stag/englishg.html Shalom
    There are no "correlations". The numbers are all random. You would find similar "correlations" in any random number/letter association like a = 17, b = 3, c = 27, d = 43, etc.

    Your assertions will remain utterly meaningless unless and until you can show that they are not just the product of random coincidence.

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    430 Interesting Number!

    A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13 N=14 O=15 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26


    (Modern English=143) (Translation=143) (Numeric Order=143)


    Genesis 1:1 (In=23) (the=33) (beginning=81) (God=26) (created=56) (the=33) (heavens=74) (and=19) (the=33) (earth=52) Total Value = 430


    Some Number Reflections - (In=23) (End=23) (Fate=32) (All=25) (Earth=52) (Now=52) (Jesus=74) (Heavens=74) (Time=47) (Adam=19) (DNA=19) (Spirit=91) (Complete=89) (Trust=98)

    More Examples... (Flesh=50 Adam+Eve=51 Earth=52 Exact=53 Love=54 Heaven=55 light=56 Divided=57 Design=58 God+Seed=59 Holy=60) (Father=58 Design=58) (Actual=58 Science=58)

    (Ancients=85 Verify=85 The+Earth=85 Creation=85 Matrix=85)

    Context IS Key. Shalom

    http://www.asis.com/users/stag/englishg.html

    http://asis.com/users/stag/153list.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    "You Need The Holy Spirit'

    TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2013
    "An Inescapable Reality
    "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.' "
    —Matthew 25:41


    Often whenever the subject of judgment and hell comes up, so does this question: If God is all-loving, then why would He send people to hell?

    Answer: because He is a God of love and justice. Hell was invented, if you will, for the devil and his angels. Do you think the devil deserves to go to hell? Of course he does.

    And if a person ends up in hell, it is because they have rejected, through their lifetime, the offer of forgiveness through Jesus Christ that required the death of the Son of God on the cross. They rejected it again and again. It is not that God sends them to hell as much as they go there voluntarily.

    J. I. Packer said, "Scripture sees hell as self-chosen. . . . Hell appears as God's gesture of respect for human choice. All receive what they actually chose, either to be with God forever, worshiping Him, or without God forever, worshiping themselves."

    Also, C. S. Lewis wrote, "There are only two kinds of people in the end: Those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.' All that are in hell, choose it. Without that self-choice, there could be no hell."

    Heaven and hell do exist. And in that final day, if you are a believer, God will say, "Well done, good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of your Lord" (see Matthew 25:21, 23).

    But if you are not a believer, God will say, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!" (Matthew 7:23).

    Everyone will meet Jesus Christ one day. It is inescapable and unavoidable. And if you don't meet Him as Savior, then you ultimately will meet Him as Judge."
    http://www.harvest.org/devotional/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    208
    Rev,13:18 is verse 30927 of the KJV

    three+zero+nine+two+seven=[1044+666] Number of The Beast=1044[a=6 b=12 c=18]

    The Three Requirements to accomplish the task in Rev.13:18
    Wisdom+Understanding+Counting=[2016]

    Revelation 13:18[KJV] "The Devil Is[Has]Come Down Unto You"=[2016]


    This is the timeline from Adam to the year 2016[According to Ivan Panin]
    using Rev.13:18 and the number it instructs us to count "666" as a measurement.


    ADAM] 1318 . 666 . 2016 . [33JC] . 666 . 1318 [YR.2016

    1318.666.2016.666.1318

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    208
    Rev.12:12 "The Devil Is Come Down Unto You"=2016

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •