Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Thanks for the thoughtless dogma and usurping God's will to speak for himself.

Strange how you can fathom your unfathomable God.

500 million.

Quite good compared to what your genocidal son murdering God did.

So what exactly is your complaint?

Should we be as big of a prick as he is and just leave 8?

Regards
    DL
    Are you SERIOUSLY part of the Illuminati? No way bro! You guys (assuming you are one of them) are too secretive about yourselves. Now let's assume that you are part of their group, then please answer a few honest questions.

1. IF YOU WANT people to accept your marxist fascist form of tyranny and government, then why not expose yourselves to the world on the networks (television and radio) you've acquired through fractional reserve banking? You know, loaning money with absolutely ZERO value, yet charging interest from the borrowers, and also trying to plunge them into default so that your comrades can seize their assets?

2. Why do you hate God so much when you worship Satan using your Babylonian Talmud?

3. Why are you so obsessed with Israel if in fact you hate God?

4. Are you unaware that secular Israel has nothing to do with Biblical Prophesy? If so, then what is so valuable to your secret society in the middle east? Is it all about Oil? If so, then wouldn't you agree that the Illuminati are simply trying to gain control over the worlds oil supply. He who controls the oil and the printing of money, controls the world.

5. What gives your group (as small as it is compared to the rest of the world) the right to play God, and decide who lives and who dies in your Agenda 21 depopulation program? Why not start with some of your own family and friends; heck the world would be in a much better place.

6. Why would anyone want to accept your racist groups as though only rich white Khazarian's (that's what you all are) should rule the world?

I've got plenty of questions, but I'm interested in your responses.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

So many miss-conceptions.

1. Do you know what Marxist fascist is. I do not.

2. I do not hate imaginary Gods.

3. I do not care about Israel.

4. I agree. Oil causes wars. Not the oil itself. We already own it all.

5. Depopulate. Don't be stupid. It might effect profits.

6. We already rule the world.

Why do you fear us?

Regards
    DL

Hey OP, aren't you from the website " Godlikeproductions " ?

That place is filled full of self-proclaimed " illuminati " and " knights templar ", along with other assorted fruits-n-nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Hey OP, aren't you from the website " Godlikeproductions " ?

That place is filled full of self-proclaimed " illuminati " and " knights templar ", along with other assorted fruits-n-nuts
    I am that Greatest I am.

Regards
    DL

So many miss-conceptions.

1. Do you know what Marxist fascist is. I do not.
    Yes, just another term for a capitalistic form of communism; the rich have the power over the poor people. Yet God teaches all men are created equal in His Image (likeness), and should be treated as such. This doesn't mean that others shouldn't have a higher degree of responsibility. But at no time should one human being lord himself/herself over another.

Marxism has been defined in different ways often times taken out of its original mindset. At any rate, Zionism seeks to gain control over the entire world through its satanic New World Order agenda where only a single race rules the entire world. Who wouldn't oppose that?

2. I do not hate imaginary Gods.
    Imaginary Gods? Hmmm? So Jesus who definitely existed is an imaginary God to you? A fake God who managed to convert entire nations off the words of a few Apostles? Not so imaginary to me, especially in light of the vast amounts of testimony and witnesses. Even so, why do you worship an imaginary Satan if all gods are imaginary? You being an illuminati (self proclaimed anyways despite their requirement for secrecy) must worship satan since you folks rely on the Talmud for instruction. You know...how to control a nation by printing fake money (nothing to back it up), and charging interest, then plunging government and businesses into default so you can seize their assets for failing to payback fake money?

3. I do not care about Israel.
    Zionists don't; they just use Israel to advance their hidden agenda of gaining control over the entire middle east. On a side note, the ONLY Israel that exists today is the Christian Church; the kingdom of Christ. The secular Israel created by Britain in 1948 is an impostor nation of Israel and has no Biblical validity or truth.

4. I agree. Oil causes wars. Not the oil itself. We already own it all.
    Yes, but not the oil itself. It's the greedy bastards who want to control the worlds money and oil supply, and thereby gain control over all nations.

5. Depopulate. Don't be stupid. It might effect profits.
    What? You mean your own lord David Rockefeller is stupid? Need I provide you a link to his video whereby he himself states that the elete's need to find a way to reduce the population within the next 50 years? Or was it 150 years?

6. We already rule the world.
    No you do not. You FOOL the world; not rule it. We outnumber you by a billion to one. You have no chance against us. But the rest of the world (a great majority anyways) exists and lives in darkness because of the propaganda your kinds spews out over the main-stream media, TV progarms, and the entertainment industry. If everyone were awake, your so called rule would end just like that...Besides, it is God who is allowing your kind to exist, namely to test His children of their faith. So it is God whom we seek to be restored with in the hopes of Him eventually casting judgment on you. And trust me my dark friend...it's coming. Not the end of the world, as this world will never end. But the casting into outer darkness for you and your associates will happen. Maybe not now, nor tomorrow, but in the future...unless you repent and turn to God for enlightenment.

Why do you fear us?
    Fear you? We fear no man. We only fear God who destroys both body and spirit. What can any of you do to us except kill our bodies; you cannot kill the spirit. You long for what is temporary; we long for what is eternal.

Even so, I do not believe you are Illuminati; you are violating secrecy and exposing what is unlawful to expose. But it's great at least pretending to debate someone from the Illuminati.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

TheForgiven

“Yes, just another term for a capitalistic form of communism; the rich have the power over the poor people.”

So you are calling an oligarchy some other name. A good thing we are not talking politics.

-------------------------------

“But at no time should one human being lord himself/herself over another.”

You disagree with your God and place your ideas above his. He shall rule over you in Genesis says that God certainly believes that men should lord it over women.

---------------------------------

“Imaginary Gods? Hmmm? So Jesus who definitely existed is an imaginary God to you?”

Jesus said to seek God. He never said to seek him as God. He sold himself as the way to God, not God.

In fact, he tells us how to become as God the way he did.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

---------------------------------

“why do you worship an imaginary Satan if all gods are imaginary?”

Show where I say such B.S. If you are just going to lie then I will insist on quotes or ignore your lying ass. Your choice. Please stop this stupidity.

-----------------------------------

You indicate you know the rules that the Illuminati work under. Where did you get that first-hand information? If you are to use it against me then I should know the source.

Regards
    DL

TheForgiven

“Yes, just another term for a capitalistic form of communism; the rich have the power over the poor people.”

So you are calling an oligarchy some other name. A good thing we are not talking politics.
    Oligarchy (rule by the wealthy) is a much better term.

“But at no time should one human being lord himself/herself over another.”

You disagree with your God and place your ideas above his. He shall rule over you in Genesis says that God certainly believes that men should lord it over women.
    You misunderstand the scriptures. God charged man to bare responsibility for the care and protection of their wife, just as Jesus protects His Church. A man and a woman's relationship is 50/50. The woman does not serve the man; if it's viewed as service, then the woman doesn't love her husband. Instead she is his partner, and he is her partner and protector.

“Imaginary Gods? Hmmm? So Jesus who definitely existed is an imaginary God to you?”

Jesus said to seek God. He never said to seek him as God. He sold himself as the way to God, not God.
    Careful how you interpret that. Jesus also said, "Anyone who sees me, sees the Father". While He existed on earth, He was a man. But after His passion on the cross, He returned to Heaven and presented Himself at a sacrificial lamb on the heavenly alter. His body could not be touched until He ascended, which is why he tells the woman who saw Him, "Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended", meaning His Body had to remain undefiled. He later appeared to St. Thomas, who after seeing Jesus, exclaimed, "My Lord and my God..."

The resurrected Jesus is God who serves as the right hand of heaven.

In fact, he tells us how to become as God the way he did.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
    Very good! Interesting that you know scripture for someone claiming to be part of the Illuminati. Jesus is the way to heaven. But it is Him we serve and worship as He is God, and of God. There is no other God besides Him, and He was before the foundation of the world. I know some believe in the Trinity doctrine, but that is just a confusing way of trying to explain God's existence. Visit the Christianity thread and join in on the discussion entitled, "JESUS IS GOD".

“why do you worship an imaginary Satan if all gods are imaginary?”

Show where I say such B.S. If you are just going to lie then I will insist on quotes or ignore your lying ass. Your choice. Please stop this stupidity.
    If you worship Satan, participate in the black and red robe cults/ceremonies involving staged human sacrificing (no actual human but an imitation of a human), then you are worshiping satan. If you do none of the above, then you are not Illuminati. I know you are not truly Illuminati as you would not be wasting time talking here. I engaged with you just to test you out, and I know you are not Illuminati.

But I do enjoy the work.

Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 09-10-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post

If you worship Satan, participate in the black and red robe cults/ceremonies involving staged human sacrificing (no actual human but an imitation of a human), then you are worshiping satan. If you do none of the above, then you are not Illuminati. I know you are not truly Illuminati as you would not be wasting time talking here. I engaged with you just to test you out, and I know you are not Illuminati.
    Strange again how you know so much about the Illuminati.

"participate in the black and red robe cults/ceremonies involving staged human sacrificing (no actual human but an imitation of a human),"

Staged as in the host and the wine and symbolically cannibalize Jesus is a Catholic tradition. They also wear black and red.

Regards
    DL

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Strange again how you know so much about the Illuminati.

"participate in the black and red robe cults/ceremonies involving staged human sacrificing (no actual human but an imitation of a human),"

Staged as in the host and the wine and symbolically cannibalize Jesus is a Catholic tradition. They also wear black and red.

Regards
    DL
    That's not NEAR the same thing. Not that I agree with Roman Catholicism, but what Christians practice is symbolic of the body of Jesus PER HIS COMMANDS when He says, "Take and eat; this is My Body which is broken for you! Do this in remembrance of Me". It doesn't matter what you wear; it's the act of obedience in remember the Lord's sacrifice on the cross.

On the other hand, what the Illuminati practices is satanic, and NOT based on a command from the individual to be sacrificed. All of these satanic rituals being practiced in Hollywood, where stars are being murdered as blood sacrifices. Even so, to pretend you're sacrificing a human AGAINST HIS/HER will, is satanic and quite frankly, NUTS! It's sick, disgusting, and deserving of mental health treatment. People who engage in this kind of murderous ritual deserves full ridicule. And comparing them to communion as it was commanded of God absurd.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    That's not NEAR the same thing. Not that I agree with Roman Catholicism, but what Christians practice is symbolic of the body of Jesus PER HIS COMMANDS when He says, "Take and eat; this is My Body which is broken for you! Do this in remembrance of Me". It doesn't matter what you wear; it's the act of obedience in remember the Lord's sacrifice on the cross.

On the other hand, what the Illuminati practices is satanic, and NOT based on a command from the individual to be sacrificed. All of these satanic rituals being practiced in Hollywood, where stars are being murdered as blood sacrifices. Even so, to pretend you're sacrificing a human AGAINST HIS/HER will, is satanic and quite frankly, NUTS! It's sick, disgusting, and deserving of mental health treatment. People who engage in this kind of murderous ritual deserves full ridicule. And comparing them to communion as it was commanded of God absurd.

Joe
    You are right that human sacrifice is disgusting and immoral.

Strange that Christianity and the whole Christian theology is based on embracing the notion of human sacrifice.

You are correct in that Satan would likely be the one to ask for such barbarism. Guess who looks like they are the God of Christianity?

You have just been Illuminated.

No charge.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information