Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Pictures coded into the Genesis

Dear readers,

this is my second approach to gain interest in my discovery of pictures that are coded into the Genesis. The simple news is, that now everything is directly available on my website to anyone.

Here is a brief overview:

The Discovery

In Hebrew all letters are also a number, so that one can obtain the value of a word by adding these numbers. This procedure is called Gematria.

Originally I wanted to analyze the distributions of such gematric values in the Hebrew biblical book of Genesis and found therefore a computer-based graphical method to display them. That method should provide round eye-shaped views through using a polar coordinate system and so I named the method “Hitomi” which is Japanese for the pupil of the eye.

The Hitomi-method worked because I quickly realized that by this method particular values form real pictures: Planetary positions and cycles, star constellations, astronomical and geometric connections, and mystical symbols.

Through close observation it turned out that the pictures represent the original Sephiroth of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (the illustration above) and therefore have a level of understanding, where they are ancient Kabbalistic contemplation and invokation tools, so-called yantras.

But on another level of understanding I found that one of the Hitomi-pictures displays a heliocentric system, in which the heavenly bodies Jupiter, Saturn and Sun are positioned like they were at the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction on September 30th in the year 7 BC: The Star of Bethlehem? In addition there is also a picture of the Big Dipper as it stood on that day at 8:30 PM over Bethlehem. This is exactly the time given by astronomical data for the mentioned conjunction.

Please, if you are interested, continue reading at my website: http://www.torakosmos.de . If you have questions, I am here. I am looking forward to post text and pictures to this thread which explain my findings.

all the best,
    Andreas
    Hebrew Genesis Contains Mathematically Encoded Pictures: torakosmos.de

Quote Originally Posted by AGS View Post
    Please, if you are interested, continue reading at my website: http://www.torakosmos.de . If you have questions, I am here. I am looking forward to post text and pictures to this thread which explain my findings.

all the best,
    Andreas
    Hello Andreas

I have read through your discovery part of your website and this is fascinating the information you bring to the table. I cannot comment on it specifically, I do not know enough about Hebrew language and Gematria to comment but I do know that the Bible we have today has the signature of a divine author and that scripture is deep once every chapter and verse is studied. On this forum we often deal with well-known verses to support our case for say angels sinning and not sinning and we forget the vast amount of words written in the prophets both major and minor that speak of events and the nature of God that are not often read and yest have so much to tell us.

A study like yours if it supports the truth, then I accept it for that, though I would not stake my future on all of the findings this leads to. When it was said by the disciples they found someone casting out devils that were not of their group, Jesus said; Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us. and that is why provided findings are not against what the Bible says, I will accept them in support.

I look forward to more of your revelations.

All the best

David

Talking

Dear David,

I am pleased to meet you. So here is another revelation. Of course you know the part about the Number of the Beast in the revelation. Now, there are voices, that it is rather 616 than 666.

To somehow solve this, I tried the 616 in my Hitomi formula and found:

Name:  taafbbb_3adc74_hitomi_616_666.png
Views: 272
Size:  19.5 KB

You can clearly see, that the 666 forms a much more ordered pattern. You can try it out at http://www.torakosmos.de/hitomi_en.php

kind regards,
    Andreas

Talking

Let me try to explain the best evidence for my claim. Let me start with a picture.

What is it? Well, obviously a solar System with Jupiter and Saturn in conjunction in the sign of pisces. This picuture is a result of my decoding method as described on http://www.torakosmos.de/#method. That method provides the dots and I provided the blue lines and the red circles. I also added the zodiac scale for proving my intuition, that these dots are really planets and that the red circels mean orbits. What is the significance in this for that this pictures really exist coded into the Genesis?

1. The depicted conjunction is not fiktive, but mirrors the positions of Sun, Jupiter and Saturn on Sept. 30th in 7 BC.
    2. If we correlate any angle of a dot position in the zodiacal circle to a year between 720 BC and 360 AD, the Sun dot happens to sit in the year 7 BC.
    3. In the pic Mars is _not_ there where it was according to the astronomical data on the given day. And there is as second Jupiter dot, marked also blue by me. While this seems like falsifying any signifcance, I found a reason behind: While Jupiter travels the distance marked with the red arrow by me, Mars does exactly a full revolution around Sun.

There is more to this though, that I will explain in my next post.

Andreas
    Last edited by AGS; 11-09-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Let me try to explain the best evidence for my claim. Let me start with a picture.

What is it? Well, obviously a solar System with Jupiter and Saturn in conjunction in the sign of pisces. This picuture is a result of my decoding method as described on http://www.torakosmos.de/#method. That method provides the dots and I provided the blue lines and the red circles. I also added the zodiac scale for proving my intuition, that these dots are really planets and that the red circels mean orbits. What is the significance in this for that this pictures really exist coded into the Genesis?

1. The depicted conjunction is not fiktive, but mirrors the positions of Sun, Jupiter and Saturn on Sept. 30th in 7 BC.
    2. If we correlate any angle of a dot position in the zodiacal circle to a year between 720 BC and 360 AD, the Sun dot happens to sit in the year 7 BC.
    3. In the pic Mars is _not_ there where it was according to the astronomical data on the given day. And there is as second Jupiter dot, marked also blue by me. While this seems like falsifying any signifcance, I found a reason behind: While Jupiter travels the distance marked with the red arrow by me, Mars does exactly a full revolution around Sun.

There is more to this though, that I will explain in my next post.

Andreas
    Hey there Andreas,

I can see why you might find this significant, but I need a little more info to really understand it. You said that dots represent words that sum to 231 in gematria. Why did you choose that number? My database gives 5 distinct words from Genesis that sum to 231 [link]. Do you see any significance in those words?

And what is the meaning of it all? From previous conversations I got the impression that you thought that someone (human) deliberately encoded this information in Genesis. How could that be possible? And what would their purpose be?

There are many questions. I look forward to digging into this with you.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    I can see why you might find this significant, but I need a little more info to really understand it. You said that dots represent words that sum to 231 in gematria. Why did you choose that number? My database gives 5 distinct words from Genesis that sum to 231 [link]. Do you see any significance in those words?
    5 Words is correct. While I found the number by looing for patterns that seemed artificial to me, well, actually by intuition or call it mystery, that number has indeed a high kabbalistic significance: The Sepher Yezirah writes "... and arranged the letters in a circle and combined them ... ". If we have 22 letters, there are 231 combinations. This is also a triangular number.

The word that makes the Sun-dot is "and be clean". The date of the conjunction, why is it significant? It seems nearby that the Date has to do with either or both events: the start of our calendar and/or the birth of Jesus.

231 is also the value of the Greek word "Name" (onoma). I found this through your Interface. That word occurs first in the new Testament in a verse, where the name meant is >Jesus<. And the verse reads, that a son (Jesus) will be born: http://biblewheel.com/Gr/GR_Database...cnum=1&vnum=21 ... note the similarity of the words Sun and son.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    And what is the meaning of it all? From previous conversations I got the impression that you thought that someone (human) deliberately encoded this information in Genesis. How could that be possible? And what would their purpose be?
    Let me/us concentrate on the facts first.

great to look at this with you,
    Andreas
    Last edited by AGS; 11-09-2012 at 01:34 PM.

ps: I have the decoder online as a tool that everyone can use. There you can move your mouse over a dot to read the word. http://www.torakosmos.de/hitomi_en.php?value=231&orientation=right

Click and the verse with that word will pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    5 Words is correct. While I found the number by looing for patterns that seemed artificial to me, well, actually by intuition or call it mystery, that number has indeed a high kabbalistic significance: The Sepher Yezirah writes "... and arranged the letters in a circle and combined them ... ". If we have 22 letters, there are 231 combinations. This is also a triangular number.
    I thought you might have been thinking of the 231 Gates from the Sepher Yetzirah (Book of Formation). That text played an important role in my discovery of the Bible Wheel. After learning about the alphabetic circle, I drew one to collect my observations on the meanings of the 22 letters. I would put everything having to do with Aleph on Spoke 1, Bet on Spoke 2, etc. Then one day it just occurred to me I could put Genesis on Spoke 1, Exodus on Spoke 2, and the Bible Wheel was born (May 12, 1995). I discussed this a bit in my article called An Ancient Witness, and I also made a graphic of the 231 Gates:

The word that makes the Sun-dot is "and be clean". The date of the conjunction, why is it significant? It seems nearby that the Date has to do with either or both events: the start of our calendar and/or the birth of Jesus.

231 is also the value of the Greek word "Name" (onoma). I found this through your Interface. That word occurs first in the new Testament in a verse, where the name meant is >Jesus<. And the verse reads, that a son (Jesus) will be born: http://biblewheel.com/Gr/GR_Database...cnum=1&vnum=21 ... note the similarity of the words Sun and son.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    Let me/us concentrate on the facts first.

great to look at this with you,
    Andreas
    Yes, let's get the facts on the table before trying to come to any conclusions.

The primary challenge seems to be the overwhelming number of possibilities. You could have chosen any one out of thousands numbers and then you would have to compare each result with every star chart spanning thousands of years. And even then, there's no obvious way to discern between chance and design. But I think it's great that you are sharing your discoveries and I look forward to discussing them more with you.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Indeed I was very impressed by your wheel when I started to discover Hitomi Method. I thougth and believed, wished, I can perform something similar ... and focused on the verses for some reason. Stan Tenens work, which also impressed me, focused on the letters and cycles with the Letters. I focused on the verses and words. I tried to form wheels with the verses, looked for number of verses per ring and number of rings and such. I also wanted to check the distribution of certain values throughout the text. When I combined both I was successfull. It was a great moment!

From there I did NOT experiment much. I saw the equilateral triangle fromed by the value 666, clicked around in my decoder and found nearly immediately all the other pictures. I did NOT compare star constellations and such, i just saw and understood.

There are really not so much possibilities, as there are just around 1000 distinct values in the Torah. One picture is always only one number.

The 231 pic, when I saw it first, remembered me to a compass for some reason. Later it turned out that we have to USE this compass to draw circles through the dots to get the planetary orbits.

I will now have a look on your article.

ps: have you noticed that plural of Galgal can be 666 when you omit the Yod? I asked a hebrew speaking person if that is legal and he wrote it is. So Galgalim is 666.
    Last edited by AGS; 11-09-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Cool

So then, whats the major criticisms of my claims?

Ranking first: "The text is not authentic and not stable and the verse divisions are an arbitrary construct that stems from somewhat 1551 or so. How can you decode something from a source with a bogus structure!"

Keeping with the facts, I can reply to this, that the verse divisions as they are, must be some sort of correct because the Hitomi Pictures are there. But I cannot prove what really was in the past. Alternately, as far I know, the 1551 claim is only appropriate for the New Testament. When I look at history, the verse divisions were already like I 'need' them in the Codex Leningrad, that is 1000 years old.

I will extend this list as soon I grasp more.

Thread Information