Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236

    Creation happens - we can see it

    This is to show folks what creation is and how it works.... Intelligent Designs and alterations in models:




    From earth clay models and put life into them to form humans and by giving them the breath of life... oxygen(Genesis 2):




    God altered the DNA sequence to create new species of plants and animals:

    http://www.icr.org/article/common-dn...nce-evolution/

    Common DNA Sequences: Evidence of Evolution or Efficient Design?
    by Jeffrey Tomkins, Ph.D. *

    With the advent of modern biotechnology, researchers have been able to determine the actual sequence of the roughly three billion bases of DNA (A,T,C,G) that make up the human genome. They have sequenced the genomes of many other types of creatures as well. Scientists have tried to use this new DNA data to find similarities in the DNA sequences of creatures that are supposedly related through evolutionary descent, but do genetic similarities provide evidence for evolution?

    DNA Supports Distinct Kinds

    In the June 2009 Acts & Facts, an article was published by the author that showed how this approach has been used in an attempt to demonstrate an evolutionary relationship between humans and chimpanzees.1 The article showed that scientists incorporate a large amount of bias in their analyses in order to manipulate the data to support evolution, when in fact the DNA data support the obvious and distinctive categorization of life that is commonly observed in the fossil record and in existing life forms.

    In reality, there is a clear demarcation between each created kind (humans, chimps, mice, chickens, dogs, etc.), and there is no blending together or observed transition from one kind of animal to another. All created kinds exhibit a certain amount of genetic variability within their grouping while still maintaining specific genetic boundaries. In other words, one kind does not change into another, either in the fossil record or in observations of living organisms.

    Similar DNA Sequences

    While the genome of each created kind is unique, many animal kinds share some specific types of genes that are generally similar in DNA sequence. When comparing DNA sequences between animal taxa, evolutionary scientists often hand-select the genes that are commonly shared and more similar (conserved), while giving less attention to categories of DNA sequence that are dissimilar. One result of this approach is that comparing the more conserved sequences allows the scientists to include more animal taxa in their analysis, giving a broader data set so they can propose a larger evolutionary tree.

    Although these types of genes can be easily aligned and compared, the overall approach is biased towards evolution. It also avoids the majority of genes and sequences that would give a better understanding of DNA similarity concepts.

    Tumor Suppressor Genes

    As an example, there is a group of genes that not only have been used in evolutionary studies, but also have a significant impact on human health: the tumor suppressor genes. Aberrations within tumor suppressor genes can lead to cancer, thus it is important that their sequences remain unaltered. These genes tend to be very similar across many types of animals, making them ideal for comparative purposes. The close similarities of these genes between many animal taxa have led to their use by scientists in an attempt to prove evolution or common descent.2 What is really going on with these types of similar genes and how can they be interpreted within a special creation model as opposed to a naturalistic framework?

    In very general terms, tumor suppressor genes are key genomic features (blocks of genetic code) that help regulate the growth and division of animal cells. When these genes are functioning properly, they code for proteins that can prevent or inhibit the out-of-control cell proliferation that forms the basis for the growth of tumors. When tumor suppressor genes are inactivated due to a DNA mutation, cell growth and division are no longer kept in check, resulting in cancer.

    There are three main types of tumor suppressor genes. One type signals cells to slow down and stop dividing. Another type of tumor suppressor gene produces a protein that is responsible for checking and fixing damage in DNA that can happen when cells divide and proliferate. A third is responsible for telling cells when to die in a process called apoptosis. Cell growth, proliferation, and controlled cell death are essential to the development and maintenance of all animal systems.

    For example, human hands develop from an initial fan-shaped structure, where apoptosis (programmed cell death) removes cells between fingers, and cell growth and division build up the fingers. How these genes are regulated will vary with the organism. However, because the basic aspects of the cell cycle are generally similar in many animals, one would actually expect a high level of DNA sequence conservation (similarity) between the coding parts of the genes as well as the proteins they produce.

    The Ultimate Genetic Programmer

    Generally, the more common a cellular process is between organisms, the more similar its various components will be. Does this indicate random chance evolutionary processes, or could it be an example of the Creator’s wise and efficient use and re-use of genetic code in different creatures to accomplish a common and basic cellular function?

    Consider the computer world. Ask seasoned computer programmers how often they completely re-write long, complicated blocks of code when they already have what they need somewhere on file. When a long piece of previously-written code is needed and available, programmers will tailor it to fit in its new context, but they will usually not completely re-write it.

    Of course, God is the ultimate programmer, and the genetic code He developed will produce the best possible protein needed for the system in which it works. If another organism has a similar physiology, one can expect many of the same genes to be present in its genome. There are a finite number of ways to accomplish the same task in cells. Thus, the genes that are used to accomplish that task will usually be quite similar, with minor key variations. These slight differences exist because the Creator has optimized the genes for that particular kind of creature and its biochemistry.

    What the data really show is that high levels of efficiency and utility in genetic information seem to be a recurring theme in the study of genomes. In fact, with the limited number of genes in the human genome (about 25,000), over one million different protein variants are derived.3 Although not the topic of this article, a single animal gene can code for a wide variety of different proteins through a variety of complicated regulatory mechanisms. When scientists discovered this phenomenon, it totally negated the one-gene/one-protein mentality that originally existed when DNA sequence first began to be studied. That is pretty efficient code usage, which has never been equaled by even the most complex computer programs devised by man.

    Genetic Regulatory Elements

    While evolutionists have focused on genes that code for proteins, work is just beginning on an equally essential and complicated class of DNA sequence called regulatory elements. These are DNA sequences that do not code for protein but are involved in the regulation of genes. While efficient code usage and re-usage is common among many genomes, what is important is not just the protein the gene generates, but how much, how often, how fast, and when and where in the body it is produced. This is where the gene regulatory process begins to get really complicated. These regulatory differences play a key role in defining what makes a certain kind of organism unique.

    After the human genome sequence was obtained to a completion level satisfactory to the scientific community, a separate but heavily-funded and related effort was initiated called the ENCODE (ENCyclopedia of DNA Elements) project.4 This involves ongoing research to determine the identity and characteristics of the regulatory elements in the human genome. At present, ENCODE has barely scratched the surface, but the results have revolutionized the concept of genetics by showing whole new levels of complexity and efficiency of code and gene activation.

    Conclusion

    The genetic picture that is beginning to emerge is one of incredible networked and regulatory complexity combined with an extremely high level of efficiency in code usage--certainly nothing that could have evolved on its own through chance random evolutionary processes. As is easily seen, trying to use common genes related to common processes as proof of evolution quickly falls apart in light of the bigger genomic picture. In fact, it really speaks of smart coding by the ultimate bio-systems programmer--God Himself.
    One day humans will be like God technologically capable of his own Creations.


    Comparison of human DNA with animals:

    http://www.dna-rainbow.org/species-comparison/


    God Bless His Creation.
    Last edited by CWH; 10-31-2012 at 08:10 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,143
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    This is to show folks what creation is and how it works.... Intelligent Designs and alterations in models:



    God altered the DNA sequence to create new species of plants and animals:

    http://www.icr.org/article/common-dn...nce-evolution/

    One day humans will be like God technologically capable of his own Creations.

    Comparison of human DNA with animals:

    http://www.dna-rainbow.org/species-comparison/

    God Bless His Creation.
    Is this really what you believe Cheow? That the millions of species, including the 99.9% that have gone extinct, were all specially created by God? And he did it in such a way so as to mimic evolution so he could deceive all scientists into believing a falsehood?

    Is this really what you believe?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Is this really what you believe Cheow? That the millions of species, including the 99.9% that have gone extinct, were all specially created by God? And he did it in such a way so as to mimic evolution so he could deceive all scientists into believing a falsehood?

    Is this really what you believe?
    Same as with humans, there are millions of creations of humans that were obsolete i.e. extinct...99.9% have gone obsolete in modern times,...steam engines, carriages, chariots, spears, bows and arrows, clubs, knights, Great Wall of China, gladiators, Roman aquaducts and roads, typewriters, lens cameras, floppy disks, Walkman, phonographs etc. They were obsolete because they cannot compete with new technologies and demands same as those animals and plants that have gone extinct because they cannot compete with new animals and plants or the environments.

    God did not try to deceive all scientists but scientists have deceived themselves and others because they cannot accept the concept of God. they fooled themselves because "the fools say in their hearts, there is no God". They don't believe there is such a Super Intelligent force in the universe known as God.
    God says that he created plants and animals each according to their own kinds yet evolution scientists say that plants and animals somehow changed or evolved themselves from one species to another by natural means without God.
    God says he created the heavens and the earth but scientists say the heavens and the earth were somehow created naturally by a big explosion call the Big Bang without God.

    BTW, I forgot to mention another way in which God creates and that was by cloning. He cloned Eve from the rib of Adam. Cloning could be used to create sub-species or different genders with very similar characteristics.



    May God Bless His Creations.
    Last edited by CWH; 11-01-2012 at 09:21 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,143
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Same as with humans, there are millions of creations of humans that were obsolete i.e. extinct...99.9% have gone obsolete in modern times,...steam engines, carriages, chariots, spears, bows and arrows, clubs, knights, Great Wall of China, gladiators, Roman aquaducts and roads, typewriters, lens cameras, floppy disks, Walkman, phonographs etc. They were obsolete because they cannot compete with new technologies and demands same as those animals and plants that have gone extinct because they cannot compete with new animals and plants or the environments.
    That's because humans started off in darkness and ignorance. You frequently speak of God as if he were ignorant and evil like primitive humans. Such comparisons are utterly ridiculous. They make a mockery of your religion.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    God did not try to deceive all scientists but scientists have deceived themselves and others because they cannot accept the concept of God. they fooled themselves because "the fools say in their hearts, there is no God". They don't believe there is such a Super Intelligent force in the universe known as God.
    You didn't understand my point. If your theory that God created all the millions of individual species were correct, it would mean that God carefully designed them to make them look like they evolved. That would be pure deception on the part of God. There is no reason for the DNA evidence that shows common descent if they did not all come from a common ancestor. The problem here is that you are making up incoherent explanations because you don't understand the evidence for evolution. You need to educate yourself if you want to defeat the science.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    God says that he created plants and animals each according to their own kinds yet evolution scientists say that plants and animals somehow changed or evolved themselves from one species to another by natural means without God.
    God says he created the heavens and the earth but scientists say the heavens and the earth were somehow created naturally by a big explosion call the Big Bang without God.
    If that's what God said, then God is demonstrably wrong. It's like saying that God said 1 + 2 = 637. It is simply wrong and it has been proven. But you don't care about truth. That's what's so ironic! You like to think that God is true but then you deny all truth!

    Case in point: The first verse of the Bible is false. God did not create the heaven and the earth in the beginning. Space-time began about 13.75 billion years ago, whereas the earth is only about 4.5 billion years old. So if the Bible is wrong from the first verse, why should anyone believe any of it? That's the real issue. Your claim that the Bible is true is like a child claiming that Santa Claus is true. You simply don't know what you are talking about and you can't give any evidence supporting your assertions.


    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    BTW, I forgot to mention another way in which God creates and that was by cloning. He cloned Eve from the rib of Adam. Cloning could be used to create sub-species or different genders with very similar characteristics.
    That's totally nuts. If God was able to create the "heaven and earth" out of nothing, he doesn't need to resort to cloning to make new animals. Your theories are totally absurd. Why do you persist in such silliness?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    That's because humans started off in darkness and ignorance. You frequently speak of God as if he were ignorant and evil like primitive humans. Such comparisons are utterly ridiculous. They make a mockery of your religion.
    I beg your pardon, when did I speak of God as ignorant and evil like primitive men? I speak of God as a moral super intelligent force. My eyes were open when I see the "atrocities done by God" as you mentioned as a holistic approach to teach us to avoid evil and to prevent evil from worsening and for the future generations. My eyes were open as I see no rapes as you saw, I see no evil killings of men , women and children as you saw, I see no human sacrifice of Jesus as you saw, I see no slavery as you saw, I see no inequality of men and women as you saw......

    You didn't understand my point. If your theory that God created all the millions of individual species were correct, it would mean that God carefully designed them to make them look like they evolved. That would be pure deception on the part of God. There is no reason for the DNA evidence that shows common descent if they did not all come from a common ancestor. The problem here is that you are making up incoherent explanations because you don't understand the evidence for evolution. You need to educate yourself if you want to defeat the science.
    You didn't understand my point either. I always compare God's creation with human's technological creations. You think that God designed species to look as if they evolved deceptively is because human thought process is based on association. If a specie has similar characteristics, they put them into the same family and deduce they came from a common ancestor. If a computer hacker create a computer virus and have some similar characteristics to some computer virus, can we say they came from the same family and have a common ancestor? If a Japanese auto maker made a car which looks similar in design to a German car in many ways, can we say they belong to the same family and from a common ancestor, the horse carriage and the common ancestor of the horse carriage came from the horse?

    If that's what God said, then God is demonstrably wrong. It's like saying that God said 1 + 2 = 637. It is simply wrong and it has been proven. But you don't care about truth. That's what's so ironic! You like to think that God is true but then you deny all truth!
    What I am saying is that the concept of evolution and all sciences came from humans and human concepts as we all know can be wrong...the Phlogiston Theory, the Flat Earth Theory, the Atomic Theory, the Piltdown man etc.

    Case in point: The first verse of the Bible is false. God did not create the heaven and the earth in the beginning. Space-time began about 13.75 billion years ago, whereas the earth is only about 4.5 billion years old. So if the Bible is wrong from the first verse, why should anyone believe any of it? That's the real issue. Your claim that the Bible is true is like a child claiming that Santa Claus is true. You simply don't know what you are talking about and you can't give any evidence supporting your assertions.
    Case in point, carbon/istope dating is not accurate; animals that has just died have been dated as died several thousand years ago. Space-time maybe 13.75 billion years old based on the speed of light does not mean earth is 4.5 billion years old based on carbon/isotope dating which can be erroneous. If I used matter from earth to create a brand new planet, I would have carbon dated the brand new planet to be the same age as the earth.

    That's totally nuts. If God was able to create the "heaven and earth" out of nothing, he doesn't need to resort to cloning to make new animals. Your theories are totally absurd. Why do you persist in such silliness?
    There is no scripture to say that God created heaven and earth out of nothing. Can something be created out of nothing? As I have explain in my previous post in other thread, it is much easier to create another human being with the exact same characteristics as Adam through cloning. Scriptural evidence in Genesis 2 suggests that cloning is used to make gender of a same specie, in this case Eve a woman was cloned from Adam a man. If human can cloned an animal, why can't God? Is your imagination so limited?

    God Bless Hos Creations.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,143
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I beg your pardon, when did I speak of God as ignorant and evil like primitive men? I speak of God as a moral super intelligent force.
    Hey there Chew,

    You have frequently compared God with the worst of human sinners in your attempt to justify the immorality attributed to him in the Bible. Here is an example from my response to your post in the thread God does not follow the first principle of morality. Why not?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am
    God does not follow the first principle of morality. Why not?
    Neither does Humans follow the first principle of morality. Why not?
    So you say that God is no better than a sinful human. How is it possible that you call yourself a Christian?

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    The first principle of morality is to avoid spiritual death so as to achieve eternal life in heaven. Physical death will occurs to everyone old or young, therefore our priority is the morality to fight physical death and achieve eternal life. To achieve that is to love God with all your heart, soul and migt and to love your neighbor as yourself.
    Why would anyone want to go to heaven and hang out with an immoral god who is no better than sinful humans.?

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am
    God ignores this throughout the bible by killing many of the weakest, most vulnerable and innocent, ---- children and babies.
    So are humans by killing the weakest, most vulnerable and innocent.....children and babies through poverty, neglect, diseases, abortions, abuse etc.
    Again you reduce God to be nothing better than a lousy sinner. Your every post proves your religion is absurd.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am
    God is showing a cowardly trait that contains no compassion or morality.
    So are humans.
    And yet again, you reduce your god to nothing but a low down sinner. I am stunned. How is it possible you cannot see the absurdity of your answers?

    I'd like to know what other Christians think of your opinion of God as a no good sinner.
    It is interesting that you never replied to that post. There are other examples as you should know since you wrote them.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    My eyes were open when I see the "atrocities done by God" as you mentioned as a holistic approach to teach us to avoid evil and to prevent evil from worsening and for the future generations. My eyes were open as I see no rapes as you saw, I see no evil killings of men , women and children as you saw, I see no human sacrifice of Jesus as you saw, I see no slavery as you saw, I see no inequality of men and women as you saw......
    Apparently you see nothing at all that is actually in the Bible. That's called "blindness."

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    You didn't understand my point. If your theory that God created all the millions of individual species were correct, it would mean that God carefully designed them to make them look like they evolved. That would be pure deception on the part of God. There is no reason for the DNA evidence that shows common descent if they did not all come from a common ancestor. The problem here is that you are making up incoherent explanations because you don't understand the evidence for evolution. You need to educate yourself if you want to defeat the science.
    You didn't understand my point either. I always compare God's creation with human's technological creations. You think that God designed species to look as if they evolved deceptively is because human thought process is based on association. If a specie has similar characteristics, they put them into the same family and deduce they came from a common ancestor. If a computer hacker create a computer virus and have some similar characteristics to some computer virus, can we say they came from the same family and have a common ancestor? If a Japanese auto maker made a car which looks similar in design to a German car in many ways, can we say they belong to the same family and from a common ancestor, the horse carriage and the common ancestor of the horse carriage came from the horse?
    First, your idea that God creation should be compared with human technological creations is absurd. There is no "technological" analogy for creation ex nihilo!

    Second, the theory of evolution is not based merely on the fact that some organisms have "similar characteristics." The strongest evidence is DNA sequencing which is the same science we use to determine paternity in courts. It shows that different species have common ancestors. Your analogy with computers and cars does not work because we are not talking about mere similarity of design, but of the actual historical transfer of specific DNA sequences from parent to child. This proves descent. If you don't understand this you should read an introductory book on evolution, such as the Making of the Fittest by Sean Carol. If you choose to make up fallacious excuses while remaining ignorant of the real science you will only be making a fool of yourself. You cannot defeat real science with such silly analogies.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    What I am saying is that the concept of evolution and all sciences came from humans and human concepts as we all know can be wrong...the Phlogiston Theory, the Flat Earth Theory, the Atomic Theory, the Piltdown man etc.
    The fact that humans make mistakes applies first and foremost to your religion! Think about it. Your religion was developed 2000 years ago when people had 0.0000001% of the knowledge we now have! If you doubt modern science which gives us cell phones, computers, and rockets to the moon, how much more should you doubt your religion?

    Your logic is entirely inconsistent Cheow.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    Case in point: The first verse of the Bible is false. God did not create the heaven and the earth in the beginning. Space-time began about 13.75 billion years ago, whereas the earth is only about 4.5 billion years old. So if the Bible is wrong from the first verse, why should anyone believe any of it? That's the real issue. Your claim that the Bible is true is like a child claiming that Santa Claus is true. You simply don't know what you are talking about and you can't give any evidence supporting your assertions.
    Case in point, carbon/istope dating is not accurate; animals that has just died have been dated as died several thousand years ago. Space-time maybe 13.75 billion years old based on the speed of light does not mean earth is 4.5 billion years old based on carbon/isotope dating which can be erroneous. If I used matter from earth to create a brand new planet, I would have carbon dated the brand new planet to be the same age as the earth.
    Cheow, you are woefully ignorant of the most basic science. Carbon dating is never used to determine the age of the earth because C14 would all decay in less then about 50,000 years.

    And besides, there are many other converging facts that support the age of the earth and evolution. You are on a fool's errand when you try to defend the Bible written by ignorant men 2000 years ago against the reality revealed by modern science.

    You are being misled by deceptive creationists who deny established science in their desperate effort to defend the Bible from itself. Every time you post falsehoods in support of the Bible, you only prove that dogmatic religion tends to corrupt both the minds and the morals of believers. You are not helping defend Christianity; on the contrary, you are one of the most powerful forces destroying it! Let that sink it. Your attempts to defend the Bible only prove the people must be deluded or ignorant to believe it. You really should think about the effects your posts are having. They are not what you want, are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    There is no scripture to say that God created heaven and earth out of nothing. Can something be created out of nothing? As I have explain in my previous post in other thread, it is much easier to create another human being with the exact same characteristics as Adam through cloning. Scriptural evidence in Genesis 2 suggests that cloning is used to make gender of a same specie, in this case Eve a woman was cloned from Adam a man. If human can cloned an animal, why can't God? Is your imagination so limited?
    So where then did the universe come from if not created out of nothing? What was the "stuff" that God technologically manipulated to "create" the universe?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Hey there Chew,

    You have frequently compared God with the worst of human sinners in your attempt to justify the immorality attributed to him in the Bible. Here is an example from my response to your post in the thread God does not follow the first principle of morality. Why not?.

    It is interesting that you never replied to that post. There are other examples as you should know since you wrote them.
    I wrote to say that if God is deemed so immoral then humans are worse.

    Apparently you see nothing at all that is actually in the Bible. That's called "blindness."
    When you know that real God will not do such immoral things but still chose to believe so then I call that as "deliberate ignorance".


    First, your idea that God creation should be compared with human technological creations is absurd. There is no "technological" analogy for creation ex nihilo!
    There are surprisingly many similarities between God's creation and human technological creations. Therefore such comparison is valid. You have not answered the question, will one day technologically advanced humans in the far future will be like God capable of creating moons, planets, animals, plants and suns?

    Second, the theory of evolution is not based merely on the fact that some organisms have "similar characteristics." The strongest evidence is DNA sequencing which is the same science we use to determine paternity in courts. It shows that different species have common ancestors. Your analogy with computers and cars does not work because we are not talking about mere similarity of design, but of the actual historical transfer of specific DNA sequences from parent to child. This proves descent. If you don't understand this you should read an introductory book on evolution, such as the Making of the Fittest by Sean Carol. If you choose to make up fallacious excuses while remaining ignorant of the real science you will only be making a fool of yourself. You cannot defeat real science with such silly analogies.
    Rather DNA sequencing tell us that creations can be achieved by manipulating the DNA sequence; evolution of million of years using random DNA sequencing will never be able to achieve this. This prove deliberate Intelligent design in DNA manipulations. What is the difference in the principles in science of creation between humans and God?

    The fact that humans make mistakes applies first and foremost to your religion! Think about it. Your religion was developed 2000 years ago when people had 0.0000001% of the knowledge we now have! If you doubt modern science which gives us cell phones, computers, and rockets to the moon, how much more should you doubt your religion?
    There are science in the Bible yet you consistently ignore it. Man have to learn from nature created by God to learn about electricity, magnetism, fusion energy, aerodynamics, microbiology, botany, meterology, astronomy, chemistry....you named it. The origin of scientific knowledge and all knowledge is God which I deemed as the super intelligent force in the universe.

    Cheow, you are woefully ignorant of the most basic science. Carbon dating is never used to determine the age of the earth because C14 would all decay in less then about 50,000 years.

    And besides, there are many other converging facts that support the age of the earth and evolution. You are on a fool's errand when you try to defend the Bible written by ignorant men 2000 years ago against the reality revealed by modern science.
    This shows that there are errors in carbon or isotope dating which is based on assumption of constant level of radioactive isotopes i.e. everything being equal. We all know that everything is not necessary being equal as there are changes in the environment throughout the ages.

    You are being misled by deceptive creationists who deny established science in their desperate effort to defend the Bible from itself. Every time you post falsehoods in support of the Bible, you only prove that dogmatic religion tends to corrupt both the minds and the morals of believers. You are not helping defend Christianity; on the contrary, you are one of the most powerful forces destroying it! Let that sink it. Your attempts to defend the Bible only prove the people must be deluded or ignorant to believe it. You really should think about the effects your posts are having. They are not what you want, are they?
    On the other hand, you are misled by the theory of evolution in which the majority of people in the world do not believe. If I am not helping to defend Christianity, wouldn't you be glad since that is what you want us to be....give up Christianity. If so, why don't you support me since you are so anti-Christian God? I am in fact helping Christianity by proving that God created the world and the universe just as the Bible says so, anything wrong with that?

    So where then did the universe come from if not created out of nothing? What was the "stuff" that God technologically manipulated to "create" the universe?
    Then tell me what dark matter which forms the majority of Outer space is used for? And the hydrogen clouds as well.

    God Blessed His Creation.
    Last edited by CWH; 11-04-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236

    Are cars and beetles any different?

    Do cars and beetles look the same? Both are created. Cars are created by humans and beetles are created by God. Therefore, everything that we see on earth are created. Isn't this seem to say humans..."you are gods"?... but with a small "g".





    May God Bless His Creations.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236

    Man, the Creator

    It seems we can now create designer chromosomes which means that we are on the verge of creating new plants, insects, germs and animals artificially soon. This is one up for Creation. In the future, humans can create millions of species of new, insects, germs, animals and plants at will simply by changing the chromosomes and genes. Can also use for improving on products such as biofuels etc.

    See:
    March 29, 2014 AFP

    For news details visit : http://www.nation.com.pk/internation...ner-chromosome


    PARIS : Scientists have created the first man-made chromosome for a complex-celled organism - a feat hailed Friday as a big step towards acquiring the controversial ability to redesign plants or animals.

    A synthetic chromosome was inserted into a brewer’s yeast cell, which functioned as normal - the key test of success, the international team reported in the journal Science. “Our research moves the needle in synthetic biology from theory to reality,” said Jef Boeke, director of the New York University’s Institute for Systems Genetics, who was a member of the research team. Yeast is a closely-studied representative of the group of eukaryotes, organisms with complex cells that contain a nucleus and other structures enclosed within membranes. All plants and animals, including humans, have eukaryotic cells.

    Chromosomes have previously been synthesised for bacteria, which are simpler, prokaryotic organisms. Yeast is used to make beer, biofuel and medicines, and researchers believe it can be made to work more efficiently with genetic modifications.

    Boeke and his team unravelled the coding of one of yeast’s 16 chromosomes, then used software to make changes to it - removing repetitive and less-used regions.

    They then built a synthetic version of this altered chromosome from scratch, stringing together individual nucleotides - the chemical building blocks of the genes that make up chromosomes, which in turn comprise the genome.

    “It is the most extensively altered chromosome ever built,” said Boeke.

    “We have made over 50,000 changes to the DNA code in the chromosome and our yeast is still alive. That is remarkable.”

    Yeast shares about a third of its 6,000 genes - units of the chromosome that carry the instructions for cell function - with humans.

    “Their effort represents a critical step on the road to building an entire eukaryotic genome,” said a media summary from Science. “It could also help researchers learn more about genome biology - including how genomes are built, how they’re organised, and what makes them work.”

    Boeke and his team are already working on synthesising other yeast chromosomes.

    This, they wrote, “represents a major step towards the design and complete synthesis” of a eukaryotic genome.

    “Rapid advances in synthetic biology coupled with ever decreasing costs of DNA synthesis suggest that it will soon become feasible to engineer new eukaryotic genomes, including plant and animal genomes with synthetic chromosomes encoding desired functions and... properties based on specific design principles.”

    Greenpeace scientist Janet Cotter told AFP that genetically modified organisms could be useful, in drug development for instance, but in controlled conditions.

    “In contained use, on a small scale in a lab, it’s absolutely fine. In a commercial situation, on a scale say for biofuels, then you run into problems about how you adequately and securely contain those organisms
    See Also:

    http://sploid.gizmodo.com/scientists...ome-1553312707

    Science, man. An international team of scientists have made a major breakthrough in synthetic biology. For the first time ever, they were able to insert a man-made, custom-built chromosome into brewer's yeast to not only create a life form but one that also passes down its man-made genes to its offspring. We're closer to creating artificial life.

    Scientists have previously made chromosomes for bacteria and viruses but this is the first time they've been able to build a chromosome for something more complex. Called eukaryotic chromosomes, they have a nucleus and are found in plants, animals and humans.

    The artificial chromosome, called synIII after the chromosome three in brewer's yeast it replaced, was stitched together via a computer by a team of scientists over a period of seven years. They basically redesigned the whole damn thing piece by piece. The scientist liken man-made chromosomes to the idea that you could shuffle genes into them like a deck of cards.

    The yeast cells that contained the designer chromosomes behaved as normally as, well, normal yeast cells only that they could theoretically be improved and do things normal yeast cells could not. Potentially, scientists could create man-made versions of all the chromosomes in organisms thus creating artificial life. Science, man.
    God Bless.
    Last edited by CWH; 03-29-2014 at 11:35 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •