Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Sorry for the interruption ... it has been fixed.

Hey folks,

Sorry for the interruption. The server hosting our forum encountered a problem with the cache and so the site was down for most of the day. I finally was able to contact support and with the click of a mouse they fixed it instantly.

So carry on!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey folks,

Sorry for the interruption. The server hosting our forum encountered a problem with the cache and so the site was down for most of the day. I finally was able to contact support and with the click of a mouse they fixed it instantly.

So carry on!
    Hello Richard
    Its great to have good support from the hosting company. It would be a good plug for the company to know who you are hosting your website with. I used many hosts who turned out to be bad until I finally found one that is giving me good support and is a company/person I can trust (at last).

The only person we can trust is ourselves and even then I fell into the mistake of not backing sites up to a separate server often enough and so I lost a forum site that had been running for six months. Fortunately, it was nothing like the size of this forum and was limited to a small number of users as a private forum. Fortunately, I was able to restart the forum without too much loss.

All the best

David
    Last edited by David M; 10-29-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Thread Information