Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb The Eye of Jesus

Bow Down I AM YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually if you are mentioning Jesus the correct term would be "a god" not " I AM YOU GOD".
    Technically saying i am a god is not blasphemy in the Christian religion but saying "I AM THE LIVING GOD" is blashphemy and witchcraft.
    "There is nothing but shame to be gained by willfully holding to false opinions!"
    How true.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky1096 View Post
    Actually if you are mentioning Jesus the correct term would be "a god" not " I AM YOU GOD".
    Technically saying i am a god is not blasphemy in the Christian religion but saying "I AM THE LIVING GOD" is blashphemy and witchcraft.
    So you are a Jehovah's Witness? That is what they think is true.

Come to think of it, after reading The Book of Moron...you know, that book enabled to be revealed through the angel Macaroni...they think what you wrote above is true too.

It's time to dance like a dervishana me thinks, or go visit some of my Sufi friends.

Timmy

I used to be a member with the Later Day Satanists after graduating Magna Cum Laud, from my Alma Mater with a cold. So four cornered hats off to

F. eral
    L. ight
    U. niversity
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-02-2013 at 09:51 AM.

No actually it's totally biblical synonym for spirit/devil.
    John 10:34-35 KJV
    "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken"

Deuteronomy 32:17 KJV
    "They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not."

So without a very detailed explanation of salvation: devils, spirits, and uncapitlized gods is synonyms.

[EDIT]
    "I used to be a member with the Later Day Satanists after graduating Magna Cum Laud, from my Alma Mater with a cold. So four cornered hats off to

F. eral
    L. ight
    U. niversity"

LOL.
    Last edited by Funky1096; 03-02-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    "There is nothing but shame to be gained by willfully holding to false opinions!"
    How true.

Learning all the time.

Usually, seeing lower case "god" in English, it is not usually an entity per se, but should be understood relative to title, like an adjective, and as an English substitute for the word elohim=judge/ruler.

Hunh?

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-02-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Biblically speaking I ignore certain standerds of English writing in order to conform more to the Bible.
    Like for example John 1:1 says "the Word" being Jesus. But in other parts of the Bible we see "word of God" being Scripture or the Bible. So yet another example is Heaven/heavens versus heaven.
    You can tell how mature of a Christian they are by these little things.

So I don't capitalize the w in word of God inspite of men's standerds of such for books.
    How true.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ellsworth View Post

Bow Down I AM YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All I see is "X" Well, I guess "X" stands for "Christ".

Steve
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Naa the heart of this person which we will never fully know is said in his own words he capitalized the G making himself equal to God almighty that is blashphemy he also said worship him that is witchcraft. No not idolism it was witchcraft yes there is a difference in exodus 20 KJV.
    How true.

Naa the heart of this person which we will never fully know is said in his own words he capitalized the G making himself equal to God almighty that is blashphemy he also said worship him that is witchcraft. No not idolism it was witchcraft yes there is a difference in exodus 20 KJV.
    Awww, give Chris the benefit of a doubt...like maybe he was mocking greatest i am or his keyboard cap lock was bumped accidentally and he did not realise it.

Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

aha "witchcraft" is that for you.
    i don't believe there is any place in the heart of the wood for any blasphemy.
    but isn't it like that: the fog from the hidden well of the heart of that dusky forest is crawling in mind of witchcraft and spell.
    and some of the witches are calculating well, each by her tree, like daemons each on each side in front of the gates to the hell.
    seven gates ruled in nine circles
    six mirrors are miracles of sixteen sephirot of light, but five went back to the darkness, cause they was shy by his light.
    and the sixth makes the substance in waters of mine.
    so the witches uses the signs of the circle of nine.
    a reel from the tree and a snake around the moon, makes a gate thru the soul in the night to spin the thread for the reel.
    faith is like fog and smoke, you need sunny days and husky whispering fires in the stared skinny sky in nights.
    the owl from the dark whole hunts the snake till awake הילל

Thread Information