Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Clitoris and the Cheribim FIRMLY LAID

The cheribim and the staves represent our divided male/female state. When we take on the Mind of Christ in the washing of revelation, our male spirit and our female soul have become fully integrated. (and this is holographic. The Light turns on simultaneoulsy in the Christ. For some, it will be gross darkness until they can see and hear. But ALL of mankind will be 'turned on'. And let me tell you...this will open a whole new realm with the old hymns...such as....How FIRM a foundation oh ye saints of the Lord! I tell you, when our foundation is laid...it's FIRMLY laid! And it has been laid.... is laying ....and will continue to lay through eternity. God is one LUSTY dude!

The Penis is the heart(upright ERECT)...the high priest that must be circumcised. When he enters the Holy of Holies...they become the Lamb/Lion on Mt. Zion. They are ONE now...and their wings drape over the ark/holy of holies.

The big Prick , the Dick head...has to have his head hollowed out....and light placed in it. O come on...ya didn't think God would leave Halloween to the Ugly did ya? As Bette sings in Hocus Pocus...IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE..YOU'D BETTER GET SUPERSTITIOUS!

Have a look at OUR vaGENIE everyone! It is awesome to behold. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris It is the Pearl of great price that has been buried in the field. Notice the upside down Heart? It is the Galilee..the harp. Behold Mt. Zion!

Time is the 'old woman'...hagar. The woman had to be divided like the One Animal because she is the NEW Jerusalem inside the old. The monarch butterfly in the pupa stage hangs itself upside down in a 'J' shaped Chrysalis. This dividing is another picture of intercourse. The Life force..the sexual drive couldn't be dampened. It expresses the cutting of the Covenant.

She has been redeemed. made one....and now the SPIRIT and BRIDE are calling : COME COME...COME DRINK AT THE LIVING WATERS.

ps...my mother had a very wicked, twisted sense of humor. She had her own renditions of christmas carols....very sublime...such as "oh little town of Bellingham". I just looked at the title of this epistle again..and realized how she would relish the 'clitoris and the cheribim'.....to the tune of little drummer boy, me thinks. No...wait...I think it is the Holly and the Ivy...much better beat.
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-27-2012 at 08:30 AM.

The Witches and El Shaddai

The 7 sisters of Pleaides are the SISTAHS...the BIG MOTHERS of God who return to save their children from perversion. Those looking up the wrong end of the Galilee....will think the power of Love is coming from the....woooooooooooo....the OCCULT ! The ANT-EYE Christ! Whatever! We're here! We're tired of rape and perversion...in every way shape and form....and we have a whole arsenal of wascally wascally tricks up our sleeves to get you to say Hallelujah. It will be the last thing you will remember...trust me. And if that's not possible I will love you till you do. It hurts me more than it does you. The El Shaddai .....she's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Bette/witch from hell..is of course disguised as the WWW.....and hidden within her is the TDF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDidHzwYu3E
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-27-2012 at 08:31 AM.

The TDF...the Reproductive Core of all Mind and Matter

A little Indian brave , after pondering the mystery of his identity for some time, inquired of his wise old Grandfather. Grandfather he asked, Why are we named after the beasts and birds..like Ravening Wolf and Black Crow?

The Grandfather takes a long drag from the bowl of his pipe , exhales slowly and rather absentmindedly says through the curling smoke: Why do you ask, Two-Dogs-Fucking?

TDF... explains the reproductive core of redemption. Caleb was wholehearted yes...but he took the Promised Land like a dog in every respect.

The MYSTERY that Jesus said describes his relationship with his bride....is intercourse. Have you ever heard an in-depth sermon on fucking? Did you know that the 19th letter of the Hebrew alphabet sounds like Fuck backwards? Quph...PHUQ! We're in reverse remember. Every archtype that has been in our subconcious mind...has been perverted, but that doesn't mean they offend God. The only thing that offends him is when we use it in a vain..perverted, empty manner...void of Life.

The Dog was given to us to reveal the nature of God . A dog makes no moral judgement when it copulates. It seeds everything that pleases him. It likes to eat cat turds ...butterflys suck nutrients out of poop. God reaches in , returns to his own vomit...and pulls himself out of the mess. Jezebel ...our carnal/mortal/old self...was eaten by dogs. We've only just begun.
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-27-2012 at 08:00 AM.

the Hippo/Elephant/white horse...Ghost Riders

The white horse(s) in Rev. 19...is the hippocampus gland in our brain that looks like a white SEA horse. (we are sea creatures before we are of the air) The HG is the seat of memory where we re-member who we really are. Jesus said when he broke the bread...to re-member him.

This video is for all of us who are thirsting for the extravagance , beauty, compassion, mercy and power of LOVE to ride forth and bring Clarity and Light to a suffering world. I watch this over and over. I have no shame! When you finally discover that the answers have been right in front of you all along...and he really didn't "come to fool ya".....you just become like a dog and ride em!
    I'll be back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTjjm-Gg3c
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-26-2012 at 10:58 PM.

INSIDE OUT

Coming out of carnal thinking is the equivalent of being turned inside out. Think of an inside- out sock. There is a point when you pull the toe through to right it....when it is neither here nor there. The toe is sticking out the neck..one is being pulled through the other. We are the ASS before we are the Horse...and the divine Ass Hole before the Bride/Groom. There's only one 'OLE (as enry iggins would say) It's just two sides of one coin so to speak. The only thing that is brought to desolation is the TOXIN...the Divine TURD. When Life enters the picture all that is not of life is made desolate. When this occurs....the Ass Hole utters a Holy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And then the choir sings: HAAAA! Bye Bye now....and it's flushed down the Jordan into the Dead Sea.

The Father's wrath was satisfied at the cross. The only thing he/she's rather uptight about right now and very HORNy to fix...are those Pharisaical mindsets that keep us in captivity

We are the Christ because that is what Clarity of Vision does to our nature and our image. We are made in God's image. It purifies it.... cocoons it until it has formed the butterfly. The Chrysalis becomes the Chrystal. We are the Blessed because it is more blessed to give than receive. We have reached the point where all we want is Truth and the Power to implement it. All we want to do is pour out joy, extravagance, healing, wholeness to our loved ones and all those suffering in captivity. IT IS WHO WE'VE BECOME. God's will has become ours on earth as it is in heaven. We have completed the circuit between spirit and matter...by being in harmony with it. We become the two witnesses....the Big Cajonees....the foolish things of the world become wise....the Nut Jobs.

We won't be standing over them glowing and emanating and pointing our finger! We'll be radiating the heart of the God/Dog. They will enter our gates with Thankgiving in their heart and our courts with praise! And...when they are shouting in joy and recognition....we will be too! They will be praising us and we will be praising them! We'll be so proud of them as ourselves, because they are our family...and we'll see them for the first time, with the joy of seeing a new born baby we've just delivered! We'll really be admiring ourselves. The only thing that has ever inspired any of US has been US in the truth of who we are...in music, friends, babies, art....Nothing discordant or ugly or abusive ever cut the cake! How come we didn't hear the rest of the symphony?
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-26-2012 at 11:31 PM.

THE ALABASTER BOX...LOVE POTION NUMBER 9

The Alabaster box Mary broke over Jesus head at Bethany, is the Chrysalis of the Monarch. It is the Woman..Soul in all of us that must be broken, divided and pierced with the Light of the WHOLE, Holy Spirit passed between the pieces.

The Gospel is the GOD SPELL ...the mandrakes we are given to break our bottle of Love Potion #9. Scripture enthusiasts will appreciate the detail in video. It is loaded with raunchy divine humor. The two goats of atonement were goats for a reason. The hair of the Beloved , in the Song of Solomon, is related to goats running down a mountain. Hair typifies wisdom. When the sheep and goats are divided...it is the Goats who are given the honor as the UNcomely of Corinthians. They are the ones who have heard the heart of God and can now run free, rut to their hearts content, chew on whatever grabs them. They are the Lamb on Mt. Zion that everyone follows. Surprise surpriiiiiise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rXhXLsNJL8
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-26-2012 at 10:48 PM.

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

One last song for the night. This video tells the whole story of redemption in just a few minutes. Everything is here..Adam, Eve...God masquerading as the Wolf in our midst. It has the crossing of the Jordan...and the gory defeat of the enemy. I can now explain to my grandchildren, the whole wonderful story in less than 10 minutes. And in an entertaining , life giving manner. Not the mindless bullshit I fed and demonized my daughters with for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JOwxnVoG6Q
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-26-2012 at 11:46 PM.

I Lied! Ha!

There was one more I wanted to share. It's a classic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_RSSDnH0oc

TAKE A PEW

For the pharisees still left. TAKE A PEW....have a good laugh. You'll need one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOsYN---eGk

RESPECT AND HONOR I See Your Face in Every Flower

When we see who we are...face to face....we will see OUR face in the lost and reach in through the filth, to pull US out of captivity. There will be no condemnation...no screwing up of our nostrils! We will reach in to them with the Passion of the Lover...the great I am... and with deep Respect and Honor and Joy. God has only ever looked at Him/Herself in us...and the One has been with us every moment of our lives, calling us Home. He 'sees our face in every flower'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svoxRgAagYs
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-27-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Thread Information