Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Hello Richard

I realize Kathryn is not exactly of sound mind at the moment and I wish her well. All these posts from Kathryn are like spam. All they are doing is clogging up the pipeline of recent comments on the right-hand side of the forum's opening page. All I see is posts from Kathryn. This is knocking off the list more important replies to other topics. The list on the right is useful to keep up with current contributions. If not on the list, it is easy to miss a reply and forget about it. When there is a lot of activity on one subject and a lot of activity at the weekends when more people are contributing to the forum, one needs to look at the opening page more often if not to miss replies. I know I can be notified by email with updates, but with all the spam I get in my email, I tend not to look to my email for recent posts to a topic in which I have contributed. Spam gets filtered out and I erase it in total after skimming the list for what might be important emails.

I simply find Kathryn's multiple posts with little to say of relevance, equivalent to spam and so ought to be deleted or Kathryn should be banned temporarily until she is well and begins to contribute beneficial posts as she was doing when I joined this forum. Kathryn can email you when she is well and can have the ban lifted.

As Moderator, you do a good job, but I think Kathryn's posts need to be held in check. I noticed another spammer (guest) leaving unrelated comments in my threads and I hope when you detect this as spam you will just delete these posts from the threads as they are just wasting people's time.

All the best

David

THE MOUNT OF OLIVES

Have a look at the Mount of Olives. It is the Monarch Butterfly. Click on 'medulla oblangata ' underneath the diagram and see us from the side view. All of scripture is about the changing of the Mind. It is the battlefield, hell's kitchen and finally the Garden of Eden. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivary_body

THE WHITE HORSE REVELATION 19:11

And here is the White Horse in the Revelation of Jesus Christ...19th (QUPH...PHUQ) chapter. The sea horse...the water horse...the Hippo Camp US. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocampus
    Last edited by kathryn; 11-02-2012 at 08:19 AM.

'THERE WILL BE SIGNS IN THE SKY'

That Bull is getting a tad....teste. El Torro! http://spaceweather.com/

anathema

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Richard

I realize Kathryn is not exactly of sound mind at the moment and I wish her well. All these posts from Kathryn are like spam. All they are doing is clogging up the pipeline of recent comments on the right-hand side of the forum's opening page. All I see is posts from Kathryn. This is knocking off the list more important replies to other topics. The list on the right is useful to keep up with current contributions. If not on the list, it is easy to miss a reply and forget about it. When there is a lot of activity on one subject and a lot of activity at the weekends when more people are contributing to the forum, one needs to look at the opening page more often if not to miss replies. I know I can be notified by email with updates, but with all the spam I get in my email, I tend not to look to my email for recent posts to a topic in which I have contributed. Spam gets filtered out and I erase it in total after skimming the list for what might be important emails.

I simply find Kathryn's multiple posts with little to say of relevance, equivalent to spam and so ought to be deleted or Kathryn should be banned temporarily until she is well and begins to contribute beneficial posts as she was doing when I joined this forum. Kathryn can email you when she is well and can have the ban lifted.

As Moderator, you do a good job, but I think Kathryn's posts need to be held in check. I noticed another spammer (guest) leaving unrelated comments in my threads and I hope when you detect this as spam you will just delete these posts from the threads as they are just wasting people's time. All the best

David
    RAM, I echo David's kindly comment -- just the filth alone should be justification. Regards, Bob
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Richard

As Moderator, you do a good job, but I think Kathryn's posts need to be held in check. I noticed another spammer (guest) leaving unrelated comments in my threads and I hope when you detect this as spam you will just delete these posts from the threads as they are just wasting people's time.

All the best

David
    Good morning David,

I agree, her posts really are like spam. Thanks for speaking up. Kathryn's posts are not contributing anything to our conversations. They are obviously a product of her bipolar disorder, as she herself explained. I like to keep the forum open for as wide a variety of people as possible, but there are limits if a person is not interested in the primary purpose of this forum, which is rational discourse about topics that are important to us all. I will now put a stop to it.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    RAM, I echo David's kindly comment -- just the filth alone should be justification. Regards, Bob
    No need to apologize my friend. You are correct. I have put an end to it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information