Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

A Question for Richard

Hello Dear Brother...and Rose! I know I owe you one from way back...but I confess I didn't know how to keep responding to you. I seemed to have run out of explanations. It's not important now.

I finally asked a question of myself today, that I realized I needed to pose to you. We won't worry about WHO created the BibleWheel. We'll just call it the Mind. We know that it holds intricate patterns we have yet to plumb...and magnificent ones we have. If you were the Mind.... beautifully complex....and you knit all the gematria together like a Divine Bach.....how much care and intricate detail do you suppose would be placed on the written word? Probably more as it is the first thing we encounter.

And...if you were the Mind and wanted to badly shake up our perverted mind sets.....like you do so well on the forum (yay Dumbo! You've been the purge we all needed)....wouldn't you write it just the way it has been written?

Oh..but you say...look at all the suffering it has caused. Our suffering in this mortal body is NOTHING compared to the riches in Glory we are walking into. And...as horrible as rape, murder look for the victim, I can tell you, the Christ is there with them in greater Grace than they have ever known. Each one of us only has to walk the desert for one life time...suffer one birth, one death...and there is much entertainment, horror, despair and relief along the way. But its almost over. We're coming out of hell's kitchen...the Awakening has begun!

An Aid

....a little aid to contemplate the above

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msNi7...7&feature=plcp

well done

I also want to say well done good and faithful servants to both of you. You followed truth...obeyed your heart and you never gave up searching. It is the heart of an overcomer. Truth has many names and comes in facets unfathomable...and they are all profound as each one of us. Not one is greater than the other. They all give birth to Love. That's all we need to have and know.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    I also want to say well done good and faithful servants to both of you. You followed truth...obeyed your heart and you never gave up searching. It is the heart of an overcomer. Truth has many names and comes in facets unfathomable...and they are all profound as each one of us. Not one is greater than the other. They all give birth to Love. That's all we need to have and know.
    Thank you Kathryn for your kind words.

Love is indeed the greatest gift anyone can give to another, and is ultimately what we are all searching for. It has been made abundantly clear to me that the same love I had for humanity when I was a Christian has remained with me in my journey out of the faith. It is something I could have never known if I would have remained a Christian. All the innate intuitions that guided me in the past which I attributed to the Holy Spirit, I now know to be my own inner self. I am still the same person now as I was then...nothing has changed.

All the best to you,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Hello Dear Brother...and Rose! I know I owe you one from way back...but I confess I didn't know how to keep responding to you. I seemed to have run out of explanations. It's not important now.

I finally asked a question of myself today, that I realized I needed to pose to you. We won't worry about WHO created the BibleWheel. We'll just call it the Mind. We know that it holds intricate patterns we have yet to plumb...and magnificent ones we have. If you were the Mind.... beautifully complex....and you knit all the gematria together like a Divine Bach.....how much care and intricate detail do you suppose would be placed on the written word? Probably more as it is the first thing we encounter.

And...if you were the Mind and wanted to badly shake up our perverted mind sets.....like you do so well on the forum (yay Dumbo! You've been the purge we all needed)....wouldn't you write it just the way it has been written?

Oh..but you say...look at all the suffering it has caused. Our suffering in this mortal body is NOTHING compared to the riches in Glory we are walking into. And...as horrible as rape, murder look for the victim, I can tell you, the Christ is there with them in greater Grace than they have ever known. Each one of us only has to walk the desert for one life time...suffer one birth, one death...and there is much entertainment, horror, despair and relief along the way. But its almost over. We're coming out of hell's kitchen...the Awakening has begun!
    Hi Kathryn,

It's great to see you! I'm glad you came by for a visit. Your questions are really interesting - I've been thinking along those lines for some time now. I don't have time right now to comment more, but I wanted you to know that I saw your comment and will answer as time permits.

All the best, my friend!

Richard

PS: You have contributed a lot to this forum. You've got over a thousand posts recorded here.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The Secret Chord

Hello Richard...Please don't worry about having to respond. This sort of thing is more fun if you take it into the realm of improv. If ya feel moved to add a few rips...great. I have something very precious to give you. I'm only going to place it in your lap and let you unwrap it.

The center of revelation in the bible...that expresses everything...is the Galilee. It is the mother of all black holes and matter.

It is the HARP. David knew a secret chord that pleased the Lord. He could sooth the evil spirit in Saul with his Harp.
    The Galilee holds the secret chord of the 66 books of the bible. Once you realize what all it typifies...you will know the key to unlock it.

It is the circuit...the circuit of time, the womb, the heart, the elimination system (ass hole:-)...it is the circuit of the brain, the horse circuit where we are corralled and taught...it is the carnal mind. It is the Cervix, the matrix, the molten sea and the moon. It also typifies the Mind of Christ and the mind of satan.

It is the electric circuit of God's power that is turned ON when time has been fullfilled. Jesus went around the circuit in power several times. When the circuit arcs back to the source of power, eveything is in reverse...NOAH becomes HA! ON! Asenath was the daughter of the Priest of ON. Asenath is the female personification of the Christ. Dolly...the sheep...was cloned from a single cell of breast tissue. She was named after Dolly PART ON. Her magnificent breasts are not called KNOCKERS fer nothin'!

The opposite of NO isn't yes. It is ON! God..I hated that word as a kid. I couldn't understand if I needed to do something, why I should be thwarted. My nickname was Bull. You don't say yes to a Bull..you just open the gate. You don't want to do it until you've made all arrangements to minimize the damage.

Satan merely means to 'resist'. There must be a resister in the circuit to regulate the flow...according to the ability of the receiver. When the receiver has the Mind of Christ...the resister is removed.

Satan has been the Wizard of Oz...all smoke and mirrors. Dorothy exposed him because she had the heart of a child. He scared her and it made her ANGRY! (pay attention hell fire and brimstone believers. Dorothy just got her ruby slippers, the strawman his brain, the heart has been placed in the chest of the tin man... and the Lion of Judah is roaring for your flesh)

Jesus didnt say we had to become christians. He said we had to become as a CHILD. A child knows what is true and holy and GOOD. They recognize it. We all had to be badly shaken up with our perverted minds that believed the God of Christendom...and not the Christ. Their hearts choose to divide people instead of the word of God..They believe the Tares are people rather than their filthy mindsets that they think set them above the practising homosexuals, the unbelievers...the luke warm. Listen carefully! They have been the rungs on your ladder to make you climb higher! They are the cut palm branches Jesus rode over on his way into Jerusalem.

But...enough of that! Let the Lovemaking begin! Some will feel buggered ...but cheer up...its GOOD NEWS....Just 'think of England' , as mother's used to tell their daughters on their wedding night. " Never mind DAHLING...Just lay back and think of England! "

I'm sure this will be a key that will open something for you Richard with the wheel. Since I discovered the Galilee played the secret chord that opened revelation...I have only just scratched the surface of the mind -bending revelation...and the beauty and awesomeness of it. Oh...before I forget, the Wiz was sent up through the air...a benign old gentleman in a hot air balloon who went through a phase of wanting to play God.

The Galillee...is a heart balloon for the big feast/bash when the Harp begins to play....with the Jordan as the string. More than anything...you will love the humor of it. God really is and always will be...The Wascally Wabbit! The best and most light-hearted version of the double Vav. HA! Won't that do naughty things to the G-D crowd?

God created us for His Good Pleasure. It isn't 3 in one! It is Father, Mother, Son, Daughter,Uncle , Dog...SNAKE and every other role you can imagine. Hey! Whatever it takes. We begin and end with El Shaddai...the Breasted One. When time is swallowed up by eternity...(the galilee gathered in the midst and twisted into the et Kol...the Everything..8)....All the roles disappear....and we move into the pleasurable part that it was all created for! The Love making! Half of humanity has played the bridegroom role, half the bride. We haven't re-membered each other yet. We've been the staves on either side of the ark. Staves means "alone". But..our spirits have touched wing to wing, above the ark. We are soon to meet face to face.
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-27-2012 at 08:11 AM.

The Broken Hallelujah

This song was sung at my father's bedside as he lay dying. Little did I know the treasure of revelation it held for me...and the comfort and hope.

The great I AM that I AM (which us looking in at Jesus face to face...we will be like him when we see him as he is....like us)....the great I AM has encoded everything about us...everything in the world around us and everything that has gone into forming our humanity.

Utube has been like a straw with bubbles of champagne flowing through it as the Song of the Lord is being sung through what we love and KNOW. (and the world around us) It is the word made flesh in everything. Everything about this video and song...will have meaning to those who have had their hearts prepared. Celine means "heaven". She enters our midst...creation...the 4 corners of the world...and mankind...the 4 tenors. She is the New Jerusalem breaking forth from our Alabaster Box. I have watched and listened to this thousands of times...and it is still washing me with Living Water. As Leonard Cohen sang in The Window...'bless the continuous stutter of the word being made into flesh'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMB70hZQckY
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-27-2012 at 08:15 AM.

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Ah...the divine WIT!....gosh...another W! It must be the WWWabbit! The 3 in 1!

Richard...you had to roll the 66 of the bible into the Wheel. Now that you've exposed and identified the Wiz...rolled him up like a fly in a spider's web (the black widder woman doesn't have an 8 on her back fer nothin!..and she loves to bite heads off when she's HORNy. ) ....now that you've exposed him with yer rollin rollin rollin. Please...keep them doggies movin! It's time to corral them in. Oh...Caleb...the wholehearted dog...wait till you hear about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOiHPrwtHk

RANDOM ACT OF LOVE

We've been going about it all backwards. The caterpillar turns itself upside down as it forms the pupa. So did Jesus. He brought the GOOD news. There was no BAD news about the GOOD NEWS.
    We've been telling people what's wrong about them....instead of inspiring the Lover within them, to come forth. When we can see who it is that asks US for a drink...we will ask him and he will flow up from within in us, push up through us as the tree of Life....as we unfold and burst out with voices of clarity and love and splendor and invitation. Only the carnal will be thrown to the floor. We be surprising them with a Random Act of Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-26-2012 at 11:21 PM.

THE GOOD , THE BAD AND THE VERY VERY UGLY

It's amazing that we've missed this for so long...right in front of our faces. Both the good AND the bad are invited to the wedding feast. The ones who aren't...are the UGLY. This doesn't refer to how I AM made us...we're all queer and perverted until we know Love! We are the twisted one who needs to be straightened. Paul had his Saul straightened out on Straight st...in the house of Judas. The betrayer/resister has been placed in our midst like a grain in an oyster. We had to be frustrated...irritated...to form the layers of pearl.

Clint is the Christ with Flint....a fully integrated and consummated Mind ...left and right hemispheres joined together. We were the One animal that had to be cut in half and have the burning smoking torch passed between the pieces. Mt Zion is the inverted pelvic mound of the Woman....the soul, the Bride. It is the 'parched place" until the plummet line goes down in her midst and measures her. When she has been measured...her creation begins. It's the Clit with Flint. I'm not sorry if this offends anyone. Read corinthians...its the UNcomely parts of the body that are given the most honor.

I will be back with a picture of the Holy of Holies...as it relates to the pelvic mound...the clitoris and the cheribim. Hold onto your seats and tuck your head beneath your armpits. You're in for one hell of ride!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
    Last edited by kathryn; 10-26-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Thread Information