Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Four!

Long ago i read a book with 666 in redish purple overlaying a black and white photo of Henry Kissenger for it's cover...

i must be getting ancient if you are getting old Sankeboy.

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 05-11-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

42 this year, never thought I'd even get close

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Ha!

I could easily find more woo numerology pertaining to p William then Reagan

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/2010/03...d-numbers.html

..and Pope Francis ?

..after being caught in the pope-mobile, picking his nose and eating it on video, ..well..." bwahahaha " is all I have to say

Yes that was mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Long ago i read a book with 666 in redish purple overlaying a black and white photo of Henry Kissenger for it's cover...

i must be getting ancient if you are getting old Sankeboy.

Timmy
    It seems the latest end-times craze really started in earnest with the founding of the modern secular state of Israel in 1948. End-timers are starting to show the strain on their seemingly limitless credulity. They've seen sooooo maaaannnnnyy false predictions come and go like a car alarm that never ends. Kissinger was the antichrist. No! Wait! It's Ronald Reagan! No! Wait! It's Prince Charles! And the rapture is going to happen fur sure in 1981 because 1948 + 40 (a Biblical generation) = 1988 and then subtract 7 for the tribulation and you get 1981! The Great and Mighty Pastor Chuck Smith even bought into this one. And when that failed, the numerological soothsaying Christian gurus declared it would be in 1967 + 40 - 7 = 2000!!!!! What could be more obvious! The Y2K bug would destroy the world economy and only the Antichrist could save the day! Books were written by the Great Christian Illuminati proving that Christ is going to come in 2000. Michael Rood predicted it too, and said that if his predictions didn't come to pass, he would admit being a false prophet. So now he's not only a false prophet, but a liar too since he never admitted his error! There is no end to the fruitloops that fall from the Tree of the Bible ... it has produced an endless parade of self-appointed gurus followed by great cloud of mindless believers who never learned to think for themselves.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    It seems the latest end-times craze really started in earnest with the founding of the modern secular state of Israel in 1948. End-timers are starting to show the strain on their seemingly limitless credulity. They've seen sooooo maaaannnnnyy false predictions come and go like a car alarm that never ends. Kissinger was the antichrist. No! Wait! It's Ronald Reagan! No! Wait! It's Prince Charles! And the rapture is going to happen fur sure in 1981 because 1948 + 40 (a Biblical generation) = 1988 and then subtract 7 for the tribulation and you get 1981! The Great and Mighty Pastor Chuck Smith even bought into this one. And when that failed, the numerological soothsaying Christian gurus declared it would be in 1967 + 40 - 7 = 2000!!!!! What could be more obvious! The Y2K bug would destroy the world economy and only the Antichrist could save the day! Books were written by the Great Christian Illuminati proving that Christ is going to come in 2000. Michael Rood predicted it too, and said that if his predictions didn't come to pass, he would admit being a false prophet. So now he's not only a false prophet, but a liar too since he never admitted his error! There is no end to the fruitloops that fall from the Tree of the Bible ... it has produced an endless parade of self-appointed gurus followed by great cloud of mindless believers who never learned to think for themselves.
    Are you sure it isn't just nuts falling from another tree?

i seriously doubted all the crazies and their following sheeple when a child and would not even patronize, sympathize, or show empathy toward any of them. Though i have become more of an empath, the rest remains constant today.

The Timmy abandoned many groups that said they were xian when whatever the group began seeking signs, or said rediculous things that they really did not know whether their words were true or not...and not appears to have been always the case.

..but i often wondered how little that little flock Jesus speaks of actually is ...(usually after noting things of me that just were not right back then.

They said i was the one falling away, but for the record, only the very few i know who have come out from among such bleaters are continuing in the faith once for all [time] delivered.

They said i was deluded to deny their surmisings and they told others to stay away from me because i would be the one corrupting them.

Even dear old dad set me down one day at about age 17,--now 52 i think(?) Snakeboy--telling me that to be polite would win over many...and i could not find anywhere from the Bible. where one is commanded to be "nice" or polite by cultural standards of etiquette...so i kept on keeping on...and later answered dad back that you cannot be nice about delusions and lies. and his face went like this

Today, having since visited a few who once bought into that garbage of the false prophet$, they are seen to understand far less about God and the Bible than when i was steering away from any of that sort decades ago...

...and now it's no surprise that the repeated principle out from the mouth of my trainer/rabbi in JudeoChristian disciplines echoes through this mind again again:
    Those who understand dark sayings
    Know what the upright learn:
    That those believing just one lie
    Tell many in return.

Shalom Alecheim guys

Barefeeteded Timah-T

p.s. Their delusions help to while away time in a good way through confrontation, and makes for--thewhat they call doctrine--strange fictions amusing Timmy in no small way.
    Last edited by Timmy; 05-11-2014 at 01:23 PM.

I agree, Timmy.

Honesty is the best foundation for any relationship

...And the rapture is going to happen fur sure in 1981 because 1948 + 40 (a Biblical generation) = 1988 and then subtract 7 for the tribulation and you get 1981! The Great and Mighty Pastor Chuck Smith even bought into this one. And when that failed, the numerological soothsaying Christian gurus declared it would be in 1967 + 40 - 7 = 2000!!!!! What could be more obvious! The Y2K bug would destroy the world economy and only the Antichrist could save the day! Books were written by the Great Christian Illuminati...
    Timmy always wondered about Chucky so did not really pay much heed at all to his expositions, 'cept when someone else was listening and saying, "dude, you gotta' listen to this Cal Chap guy".

i only needed another confirmation to remain vewy faw away fwom him
    ...and now, those too who think hez the bestestest shizit, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I agree, Timmy.

Honesty is the best foundation for any relationship
    Yep,
    It's thought we all realize and want this...but there have been times i questioned to what extreme and caught myself telling myself white lies hoping i would fudge the facts if only for a moment...only to consider several instances of various acquaintances who ended up covering for one lie with many until they could no longer distiguish what was fiction and what was the reality.

i see now lies begin when we deceive ourselves first, whether for the sake of a fleeting feeling or some sort of keeping ahead of the Jonses, only in the long run to find those who do such get LEFT BEHIND…which reminds Timmy about one of the greatest hoaxes foisted on the indolent sheeple: The Rapture.

It seems the latest end-times craze really started in earnest with the founding of the modern secular state of Israel in 1948. End-timers are starting to show the strain on their seemingly limitless credulity. They've seen sooooo maaaannnnnyy false predictions come and go like a car alarm that never ends. Kissinger was the antichrist. No! Wait! It's Ronald Reagan! No! Wait! It's Prince Charles! And the rapture is going to happen fur sure in 1981 because 1948 + 40 (a Biblical generation) = 1988 and then subtract 7 for the tribulation and you get 1981! The Great and Mighty Pastor Chuck Smith even bought into this one. And when that failed, the numerological soothsaying Christian gurus declared it would be in 1967 + 40 - 7 = 2000!!!!! What could be more obvious!

The Y2K bug would destroy the world economy and only the Antichrist could save the day!

Books were written by the Great Christian Illuminati proving that Christ is going to come in 2000. Michael Rood predicted it too, and said that if his predictions didn't come to pass, he would admit being a false prophet. So now he's not only a false prophet, but a liar too since he never admitted his error! There is no end to the fruitloops that fall from the Tree of the Bible ... it has produced an endless parade of self-appointed gurus followed by great cloud of mindless believers who never learned to think for themselves.
    Don't poo-pooh the Y2K just yet.. it may still have legs if the 15 added years for Hezekiah figures. Though I never did buy into the "88 reasons for the Lord to return in '88" -- but pleased to note that it rcvd some attention and maybe helped some to investigate for themselves.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Yep, that whole rapture schmeel is nonsense.

Was just watching random videos on youtube yesterday, titled with " I had a dream/vision/prophecy from jesus about the rapture/aliens ", or " I had a dream satan was wearing a tuxedo ", etc

Highly comical stuff, none of it logical in any way.

God is supposedly fair, just, and loving, yet offers absolutely horrible odds.

7+ billion people, yet only 144,000 extra-special people have a chance.

That's not even counting all the rest of the people who have ever lived, lol, and this could range between 10 to 100+ billion depending on what you believe as far as man's history on Earth.

Factor in that among all those people, only those who have ever even heard of , or come to believe in " jesus " will be " saved "...

..well....then if the rapture is true, then god offers the worst odds ever, which is logically inconsistent with god being intelligent or fair, just and loving.

With that methodology, it basically means god just set himself up to fail 40 ways from sunday

After observing peoples' conversations about it, for about two years now, I've come to the conclusion that it's a doctrine that people have latched onto because deep down inside, they really really want to be right.

Any questions or conversations I have had, the more questions asked, the more it falls apart and seems to based on a person wanting to sit in heaven and gloat about being " right ", which also seems quite illogical.

So by that, thus far it adds up to god being a self-defeating overly-picky jerk who rewards self-inflated, gloating, dishonest pricks.

By that kind of logically inconsistent hateful, narrow-minded doctrine alone, no wonder so many would hate the concept of a god.

Can you imagine how many people the churches, mosques and temples would lose if god were real, but they, for the most part, were all entirely wrong ?

How many still want to believe in a god who doesn't like/dislike the same people they do ?

Not many, I'd wager.

That would be a real " falling away ", wouldn't it ?

But, to be fair, I also question it based on the premise that while a physical " float up in the sky " rapture is insanely illogical, the concept of being " taken up by god ", or " wedded to god ", were god real, could have referred to something entirely different.

If god works with invisible garden gnomes and flying monkeys, and god is hidden, and god conceals things, even going so far as to conceal himself from himself, then it's no more illogical to consider an alternative to what a " rapture " might actually pertain to.

Even if we could settle on an agreement of what it all could have meant, we still have to face the fact that if god were fair, just , loving, and intelligent, he would have made things far easier on himself, as well as us.

Then we'd still have to ask the question, what the hell makes this all necessary in the first place ?

Thread Information