Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Four!

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I figure if the pope, obama, prince william, putin and queen elizabeth come together to form a Voltron style robot, we'll all get what we want.

Sounds like it would be the "antichrist" version of The Three Christs of Ypsilanti which is a psychiatric case study by Milton Rokeach, concerning his experiment on a group of three paranoid schizophrenic patients at Ypsilanti State Hospital in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The book details the interactions of the three patients, Clyde Benson, Joseph Cassel, and Leon Gabor, who each believed himself to be Jesus Christ.

The good ol' trustworthy Bible is once again exposed as the source of much delusion because it has misled hundreds of generations of believers to believe they were living in the "end times" and should expect an "Antichrist" who can be identified by by calculating 666 through numerology. A tree is known by its fruit ...
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Nice collection, Snaker.. odds may be a little better for: 4 Rivers, 4 Beatles, 4 Seasons, 4 horses, 4 Gospels -- 'course it helps when you're sincerely trying to nail the Jesus-Truth..
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Sounds like it would be the "antichrist" version of The Three Christs of Ypsilanti which is a psychiatric case study by Milton Rokeach, concerning his experiment on a group of three paranoid schizophrenic patients at Ypsilanti State Hospital in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The book details the interactions of the three patients, Clyde Benson, Joseph Cassel, and Leon Gabor, who each believed himself to be Jesus Christ.

The good ol' trustworthy Bible is once again exposed as the source of much delusion because it has misled hundreds of generations of believers to believe they were living in the "end times" and should expect an "Antichrist" who can be identified by by calculating 666 through numerology. A tree is known by its fruit ...
    Bwahahahaa, I have to get my hands on this one

" While initially the three patients quarreled over who was holier and reached the point of physical altercation, they eventually each explained away the other two as being patients with a mental disability in a hospital, or dead and being operated by machines. "

Tree by its fruit, and "fruit of the womb", Ps127, meaning some eat from the wrong tree, planted by the Adversary, and awaiting Judgement (as we all..). Ronald Wilson Reagan (6 ltrs each) was ordained to be connected, and especially when Nancy indulged in Astrology. Eh?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

The Crossroad...
    At every crossroad there's a sign, directing left or right,
    and when the wrong way beckons, the sign's a welcome sight.
    Those who know the way by heart don't pay it much attention,
    But if you're lost, the Holy Cross will lead you to redemption.

Two by two they entered the Ark, a vessel of haven to them,
    Two by two he sent them out, to tell the world about Him.
    It takes two to tango, sure enough, and also for a marriage,
    Two witnesses in Scripture are the Truth that men like Ram disparage.

"If I be lifted up", he said, "I'll draw all men to me"..
    That's why we speak about the Truth nailed down at Calvary.
    Two holy legs, two holy hands, because by two it's decreed,
    When you haven't a leg to stand on, your truth is sick indeed.

If your story won't hold water, then we look at it askance,
    But Scripture is the holy water that makes us sing & dance.
    The kind of bread that's very dry without a single drop,
    But with the Holy Spirit it's the "two" that makes a sop!

Ha!

I could easily find more woo numerology pertaining to p William then Reagan

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/2010/03...d-numbers.html

..and Pope Francis ?

..after being caught in the pope-mobile, picking his nose and eating it on video, ..well..." bwahahaha " is all I have to say

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    Tree by its fruit, and "fruit of the womb", Ps127, meaning some eat from the wrong tree, planted by the Adversary, and awaiting Judgement (as we all..). Ronald Wilson Reagan (6 ltrs each) was ordained to be connected, and especially when Nancy indulged in Astrology. Eh?
    They would say that they are eating from the same tree as you Duxrow. How do you propose settling that dispute? By fiat? Simply declare "I'm right, your wrong, so there!"? I'm sure you wouldn't want to go that route, since that route is the definition of delusion, ya know.

And are you seriously suggesting that the 6 letters of Ronald Wilson Reagan make a valid "link" to the Antichrist?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Ha!

I could easily find more woo numerology pertaining to p William then Reagan

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/2010/03...d-numbers.html

..and Pope Francis ?

..after being caught in the pope-mobile, picking his nose and eating it on video, ..well..." bwahahaha " is all I have to say

I never heard of that one about the Pope. Here it is on video:

That page you link is reveals more of the fruitloops that fall so abundantly from the Tree of Religion.

Check out my blog site

Hahaha, that's the one.

Cracks me up every time

At least he's in Rome, he can always enjoy them with a nice glass of wine.

Gotta keep it classy

Hey Duxin,

Love the last poem you posted.

Thanks!

I never heard of that one about the Pope. Here it is on video:

That page you link is reveals more of the fruitloops that fall so abundantly from the Tree of Religion.
    Maybe he suffers from a protein deficiency or needs the collected waste in the all mitey booger to boost immunity?

What if the Voltron augmentation is responsible for this travesty and more?
    Last edited by Timmy; 05-11-2014 at 12:02 PM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Thread Information