Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

I'll be away for the weekend

I'm heading to a mountain music festival - the Tonasket Barter Faire - where there is no internet connection. So play nice, my friends.

Should be back Sunday.

Last edited by Rose; 10-12-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

How was your festival.

I've been attending a few myself. I considered attending the rainbow gathering in cherokee and the "wild goose" festival.
    The global rainbow gathering is in Mexico and over the winter soltace. you know 12/21/12
    1Thess 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you are oppressed and enslaved by religious law, you may have a tendency to oppress, enslave and attempt to lord over others who are free.

Quote Originally Posted by EndtimesDeut32/70AD View Post
    How was your festival.

I've been attending a few myself. I considered attending the rainbow gathering in cherokee and the "wild goose" festival.
    The global rainbow gathering is in Mexico and over the winter soltace. you know 12/21/12
    It was absolutely excellent! I'm uploading some pics right now and will post them when I'm done.

My first Rainbow Gathering was back in 1988 in Texas. I then went to a regional gathering in Pennsylvania, and the national gathering the next year. I didn't go to any other gatherings until 2008 in Wyoming, and then again last year when we had it here in Washington state. The big gap corresponds to my years as a Christian - I think it would have caused too much cognitive dissonance.

I don't have any plans yet for 12/21/12 but I expect I'll be participating somehow. Too good to miss ...
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Name:  429241_10151088014565869_132295607_n.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  179.9 KB

This was my wonderful surprise. I happened to park next to a bus full of amazing folks from Granite Falls who came in the bus run by Captain Chelsea, pictured below.

Name:  22290_10151088016400869_748486394_n.jpg
Size:  117.0 KB

She brought seven folks with her and we talked and drank and partied and had a most excellent time. I became fast friends with her boyfriend Gantz. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of him.

And here is a pic of the faire grounds:

Name:  285762_10151088018430869_471908111_n.jpg
Size:  122.1 KB

Check out my blog site

Thread Information