Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

THE TWO FACES OF ROME

Having just this morning completed the first volume of sermons by Martin, we went to youtube for a break. In keeping with current mental processing, the engine of search revealed this user page:

Though many a parodies abound, these seem to take the cake and eat it, too.

Here's the one that got us started watching 'em all though:

ENJOY this pay-off from
    your former Latter Day Satanist,

The A. T.M. (tm)
    [A rchetypal T hereo-M orph]
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

"The How To Show"

. . .or check this out:

Super True Stories

. . .OR THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Having just this morning completed the first volume of sermons by Martin, we went to youtube for a break. In keeping with current mental processing, the engine of search revealed this user page:

Though many a parodies abound, these seem to take the cake and eat it, too.

Here's the one that got us started watching 'em all though:

ENJOY this pay-off from
    your former Latter Day Satanist,

The A. T.M. (tm)
    [A rchetypal T hereo-M orph]
    Thanks Timmy,

That was sorta funny. Brought up some fascinating ludicrosities of Catholicism and Lutheranism. The Pope slobbering on the Koran is pretty outrageous. Like he didn't have a clue what was in the book? I wonder if Papal kisses are infallible?

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hello Timmy

It is good to see you active again. I hope your ideas for generating cheap/free electricity are working out.

Videos are funny, but are also sad for having to parody religion in this way, but if it helps us get to see the truth of the situation, so be it.

By the way, please continue with the thread 'Jesus is not God' when you are ready and give all your supporting reasons why you believe the opposite.

I will get ready for a 400 page book from you fully refuting the book 'The Real Jesus' you have read. I admire your taking this subject seriously and the effort you have gone to.

All the best,

David

Hello Richard,
    Hallo David,

It is good to again obtain the opportunity to butcher the Queens English with eveyone here. . .if perhaps only briefly it maybe might be mayhaps.

Richard,

The idea for the thread start-up on "Already/Not Yet" you suggest will have to wait a bit as all the facts in place are 'Not Yet' though it occurs in this mind's eye many times 'Already'. If you do not believe this, surf the Akashic channels until you can find it. See for yourself, in living color no less, that that quantum hologram is already a re-run.

That first video you watched does not seem all that funny to me either, Big Kahuna; yet, they got better as more were checked out.

As for the koranic pax and pox, have you read "Redemptionis Sacamentum?"
    (It becomes apparent that meanings change profusely through more and greater divine revelation all the time via Vicar and affiliate minions, along with all the Joe Smiths in the world, as with the vestiges of the not so notorious "it's true because i said it" ilk.)

Your very words, "Religion is the root of all silliness!" ring true again again indeed.

Having viewed all the Lutheran Satire, there is particular fondness here for several.
    Many now come to mind, yet, this quad-pack repeat memorial:

one on how to mess with ultra super-duper mega-dispensationalists:
    St. John the Evangelistic Calvinist:
    http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4784EdSvI&feature=plcp
    the sameness of islam and mormonism:
    and last, but not least,
    an apology/explanation for ending Lutheran Satire altogether:

Yes David,

Sad that darker humor assists embedding a point perhaps, however, it made this one stop and thimk and wonder.

The electrical stuff is no longer mere idea, but the woking out of every aspect is a not so simple a process. Taken one step at a
    Timmy time, it too shall come. Indications are, that it is in the final stages; but then again, this has been assummed 5 times already already. It has grown more and more encouraging to the point of becoming somewhat consuming.

Recalling now, wasn't it the book, "The Real Devil" that is over 400 pages?
    Anyway, for such an important issue, what Yeshua accomplished being ground zero of "the faith once and for all delivered," don't you think it deserves more than a passing glance?

How many actually consider the ramifications beyond the mere teaching of these things?

If one does not grapple through this...& FTM what and who angelos be...we the sheeple blithely tread shifting sinking sand. . .right?

To the both of ya,

When the electro-wind gizmo is done, and if when all is delegated correctly administratively, there will prolly be all the time in the world to type bak and 4th. Yet, right now, i-4-1 wait on a greater mallet stroke of genius or a lightning bolt from a muse of any 93 plus 47.

Shalom aleichem,

Timmy

p.s. Vizualize whirled peas.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Richard,

The idea for the thread start-up on "Already/Not Yet" you suggest will have to wait a bit as all the facts in place are 'Not Yet' though it occurs in this mind's eye many times 'Already'. If you do not believe this, surf the Akashic channels until you can find it. See for yourself, in living color no less, that that quantum hologram is already a re-run.

That first video you watched does not seem all that funny to me either, Big Kahuna; yet, they got better as more were checked out.

As for the koranic pax and pox, have you read "Redemptionis Sacamentum?"
    (It becomes apparent that meanings change profusely through more and greater divine revelation all the time via Vicar and affiliate minions, along with all the Joe Smiths in the world, as with the vestiges of the not so notorious "it's true because i said it" ilk.)

Your very words, "Religion is the root of all silliness!" ring true again again indeed.
    Hey ho Timmy Oh!

I have not read redemptionis sacramentum but found it here.

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/co...mentum_en.html

I glanced at it but did not discern the reason you suggested I read it.

I'm glad we agree about the lack of humor in that first video. I'd hate to think our sense of humor differed that drastically.

Religion is indeed both the root and the flower of all silliness.

Having viewed all the Lutheran Satire, there is particular fondness here for several.
    Many now come to mind, yet, this quad-pack repeat memorial:
    one on how to mess with ultra super-duper mega-dispensationalists:St. John the Evangelistic Calvinist:
    http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4784EdSvI&feature=plcp
    the sameness of islam and mormonism:and last, but not least,
    an apology/explanation for ending Lutheran Satire altogether:
    I looked a the dispensational one, but it was only sorta funny, which is rather pathetic since there is on one easier to mock than Dispensationalists.

Shalom aleichem,

Timmy
    Alaikum assalam.

p.s. Vizualize whirled peas.
    Name:  whirled-peas.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  100.3 KB
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey ho Timmy Oh!

I have not read redemptionis sacramentum but found it here.

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/co...mentum_en.html

I glanced at it but did not discern the reason you suggested I read it.[
    71. The practice of the Roman Rite is to be maintained according to which the peace is extended shortly before Holy Communion. For according to the tradition of the Roman Rite, this practice does not have the connotation either of reconciliation or of a remission of sins, but instead signifies peace, communion and charity before the reception of the Most Holy Eucharist. It is rather the Penitential Act to be carried out at the beginning of Mass (especially in its first form) which has the character of reconciliation among brothers and sisters.

In the pic of the koran kissing pope, being vicar of Xrist and all, maybe it's a double edged sword kinda' thing, as in osculum mortis?

. . .penitential submission to islam? reconciling brothers?

Exteme anbaptists have been observed to kiss just about everything they endear. Maybe he is just going oveboard in the anabaptist tradition, kinda' like Jim the anabaptist fireman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVtQQKcNBYs&feature=plcp (just skip to :50sec. and 1:42 if you have that much time)

I'm glad we agree about the lack of humor in that first video. I'd hate to think our sense of humor differed that drastically.
    It might, but only by degree it's supposed. . .a matter of how seriously we take whatever the topic and/or ourselves?

Religion is indeed both the root and the flower of all silliness.
    Now you have gotten 'yours truly' again pondering Spare's "Book of Pleasure," and we quote,

"The words
    God, religions, faith, morals, woman, etc.
    (they being forms of belief),
    are used as expressing different "means"
    as controlling
    and
    expressing
    desire:
    an idea of unity
    by fear
    in some form or another
    which must spell bondage-
    the imagined limits;
    extended by science
    which adds
    a dearly paid inch
    to our height:
    no more."

RELIGION= belief + acts accordingly -vs- Negligence, right?

Shaul/Paul says, ". . .Be full-of-care for nothing. . ."

I looked a the dispensational one, but it was only sorta funny, which is rather pathetic since there is on one easier to mock than Dispensationalists.
    What are the parameters of mockery?

Where does one draw the line?

Which inference do you refer to?

Alaikum assalam.
    (Y-eraz ago, had a friend in Nashville, TN, --attending Vandy for the medical program-- Nowaz Bashir. Joining his family for meals on occaison, crossing the threshold, your words are that greeting given, so as they respond in 'Persia', "salam alaikim" (bakATcha freund).

BTW, Love the whirled peas,
    but speaking isomorphically,
    split pea soup is better
    with butter,

Timmy

Quote Originally Posted by jazbah View Post
    Hey jazbah, what is with the spam link promoting a gambling website? Are you intending to get banned and do you not want to join in the discussion that is going on. Richard can remove the link and delete your post and my reply as if you never posted.

David

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hey jazbah, what is with the spam link promoting a gambling website? Are you intending to get banned and do you not want to join in the discussion that is going on. Richard can remove the link and delete your post and my reply as if you never posted.

David
    Hey there David,

Yes, jazbah was a spammer that snuck in during the night. I deleted his posts and banned him.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information