Sun . . ( O ) . . . . . . . ...[]?

0=Earth time
    ()=Orbit time
    .=Solar System time
    []=Deadspace time
    ?=Unknown time

Rate light travels = well u should know this

What you don't know?

Just like the earth has timezones, space has time ratios. So light total time to destination varies when you add up the zones.

light can travel faster then light

hmm i thought i would of got more of response to saying light can travel faster then light

Telling people oh the clock doesnt move if your traveling away at the speed of light
    wtf is that
    What if your flying circles around the clock does it not move?
    Last edited by Chris Ellsworth; 09-19-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ellsworth
    Speed of Light small flaw

Sun . . ( O ) . . . . . . . ...[]?

0=Earth time
    ()=Orbit time
    .=Solar System time
    []=Deadspace time
    ?=Unknown time

Rate light travels = well u should know this

What you don't know?

Just like the earth has timezones, space has time ratios. So light total time to destination varies when you add up the zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ellsworth View Post
    hmm i thought i would of got more of response to saying light can travel faster then light
    Hey there Chris,

I didn't respond because I didn't understand your comment and you didn't put in the effort to make it understandable.

You listed a bunch of different "times" like "solar time" and "deadspace time" but I have no idea what you mean. When you introduce new terms that no one has ever seen before, it is your responsibility to define them or they won't have any meaning and there's no way for anyone to comment intelligently.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Dead space you could think of like dark matter, how do you think time reacts in dark matter? Everything suppose to have its opposite.
    Last edited by Chris Ellsworth; 09-19-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Dead space you could think of like dark matter, how do you think time reacts in dark matter?
    And how was I supposed to know that your term "dead space" was a reference to dark matter?

“If you wish to converse with me, define your terms”. ~ Voltaire.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

gravity(time)speed = yin\yang

gravity(time)speed = yin\yang
    I have no idea what that means. If you want to share ideas, it would help if you expressed them in a few clear sentences.

Check out my blog site

Cool

Its hard to start a new theory based on yin yang but as I see it, everything based on a ration even time. So to balance both you would just need to base it off pi(13). That's why I started the discussion in a physics forum, I want someone to prove me wrong. I guess the only way to do that, would be to measure light in 4 places: next to the pyramid of Giza, space, earth, and the moon. Maybe bouncing back from the moon and earth from the lowest and highest elevations. If there all exactly the same I'm wrong, but every physicist will tell you that time goes slower in a gravity well*some term i got from physics for dummies book.
    Last edited by Chris Ellsworth; 09-20-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Its hard to start a new theory based on yin yang but as I see it, everything based on a ration even time. So to balance both you would just need to base it off pi(13). That's why I started the discussion in a physics forum, I want someone to prove me wrong. I guess the only way to do that, would be to measure light in 4 places: next to the pyramid of Giza, space, earth, and the moon. Maybe bouncing back from the moon and earth from the lowest and highest elevations. If there all exactly the same I'm wrong, but every physicist will tell you that time goes slower in a gravity well*some term i got from physics for dummies book.
    Hey there Chris,

If you want someone to "prove you wrong" you will need to say something sufficiently clear or there's nothing to prove either way.

I think physics is already based on "yin/yang." It's just a matter of applying the idea. For example, consider a battery. It has two poles, neg/pos = yin/yang. You could apply this idea in many other areas.

I don't know what you mean by "everything based on ration even time." That's not a well-form idea.

And I don't know what you mean by "you would just need to base it off pi(13)." What does pi have to do with it, and why did you put the number 13 in parenthesis?

It is true that time is slower in a gravity well, but that has nothing to do with the speed of light.

So what are you getting at? Why are you interested in the speed of light?

All the best,

Richard

Check out my blog site

Yeah everything yin/yang er pi.

Take that symbol copy it and lay it over itself reversed, you'll get the infinity symbol

Though when I look up at theSun, I don't see a fusion reaction. I see a nuclear reaction in a gravity well. So when i look up at the sun I in-vision an explosion through time and space. I imagine its the perfect balance

The number 13 and Pi:

Really this ^___ is the ultimate wheel of pi, not just the bible

Sorry i drew some lines to help out, but basically all pi is 4 parts of 13. If you ever look at an authentic Mesoamerican calander its what you see above.

So if my theory correct and you view the above pic as time instead of pi. The sun would be in the middle and time spirals outwards. Considering each planet has different factors, i bet time passes differently.

Sorry not that great at explaining things, more of a thinker then anything else. I guess I'm trying to say that the faster you travel out into that your speed is compounded (doubled) exponentially and can be manipulated by many factors. So light top speed when leaving this galaxy is unknown, and cannot be measured in definite terms.
    Last edited by Chris Ellsworth; 09-21-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Thread Information