Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    I didn't "do" anything but note points that naturally cohere.
    You related versenumber 1:14 to gematria 114 of "chanun", and therefore called it "The Grace Manifest Holograph"
    Duh. That is a point that naturally coheres. Can you tie your shoes? Who feeds you? Are you in a mental institution?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post

You thought wrong. The Trinity is about UNITY of the three Persons of the Godhead.
    The spirit combining father and son, God and man.

If that were true, you could prove it.
    If you say "that door is red", while it is blue, there is no argument that will convince you.

False again. You don't even understand your own words. You can move Mark where ever you want. But if you do, you will destroy the existing patterns
    what existing patterns?

and not create better patterns
    which was not my intention.,

and this proves that the patterns that exist are optimal.
    what a laugh.

There are lots of ways. If you knew anything about this topic, you would know that the Talmud and the Zohar explain the meanings of the letters and associated ideas.
    They never say : Genesis = Aleph; Exodus = Bet ; Leviticus = Gimel; Numbers = Dalet; Deuternomy = Hey" .

IT IS NONSENSE, Richard.

Yet they can be called "First book of Moses, second book of Moses, third book of Moses, fourth book of Moses, fifth book of Moses"
    but Joshua is not the sixth book of Moses.

Yes. The first occurrence of "Beyt-YHVH" is in Exodus
    Wasn't it in Genesis 28? (Before already in Genesis12)?

and the last third of the book is devoted to the design and building of the tabernacle which was the "house of the Lord" (Beyt YHVH).
    I thought it was called "mishkan".

Thus, a major theme of the Second Book natural coheres with the meaning of the Second Letter Bet.
    The word "bayit" occurs much more in the book of Genesis than in the book of Exodus.
    "The house of the Lord your God" occurs two times in Exodus.

You failed to read what I wrote. I said I "rolled up the traditional LIST of 66 books" not "by the page." Your moronism runs deeper than any ocean. You are a true psycho freak.
    a closet-roll with 66 sheets.
    Last edited by sylvius; 09-27-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Everything - the hundreds of pages on this site and the 412 pages of my book - followed from this singular act.
    Is it just coincidence that the number of pages conincides with versenumber Hebrews 4.12, or is it designed ?
    It was just a happy coincidence. The book itself ends on page 401 ( = Aleph + Tav). The endnotes take up eleven pages to give the total of 412. I was also pleased that the table of the 22 Hebrew letters happened to appear on page 22. I thought those were nice coincidences, but it certainly would not have been worth the effort to manipulate the layout of the whole book just to get a few coincidences like that. And besides, it wouldn't have worked out like that at all if I had included the introduction. But after spending a week trying to write an introduction I realized it wasn't really adding anything to the book so I decided to leave it out.

Of course, I was a Christian at the time I wrote the Bible Wheel book so I took these coincidences as a kind of sign that the book was exactly as it should have been. A kind of "seal" since the Bible Wheel is sealed by the Hebrew alphabet from Aleph to Tav (401) and the letter Bet = 412 is a symbol of the Word.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The spirit combining father and son, God and man.
    The Trinity is about the nature of God. It has absolutely nothing to do with "God and man."

If you say "that door is red", while it is blue, there is no argument that will convince you.
    If that were true, you could point to the "door" that we see differently and we could discuss it's "color." But you haven't done that. All you do is spew out empty assertions without any content.

So all you need to do is write a complete sentence or two explaining which "door" you think is "blue" and we can discuss it. Is that too hard for you?

False again. You don't even understand your own words. You can move Mark where ever you want. But if you do, you will destroy the existing patterns
    what existing patterns?
    You've been attacking the Bible Wheel for FIVE YEARS and you don't even know anything about it? What kind of moron are you?

what a laugh.
    Yes, fools like you do nothing but laugh at things they don't understand. This verse is for you:

Ecclesiastes 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool.

They never say : Genesis = Aleph; Exodus = Bet ; Leviticus = Gimel; Numbers = Dalet; Deuternomy = Hey" .
    I never said they did.

IT IS NONSENSE, Richard.
    And why? You can't say.

Your comments are the only nonsense in this thread. You are so inarticulate you can't even state your case. All you can do is say "goo goo ga ga" nonsense"

Yet they can be called "First book of Moses, second book of Moses, third book of Moses, fourth book of Moses, fifth book of Moses"
    but Jozua is not the sixth book of Moses.
    So you can't understand the idea that the themes of the books could follow the pattern of the symbolic meanings of the letters? Did they give you a lobotomy or what?

Wasn't it in Genesis 28? (Before already in Genesis12)?
    Nope. First occurrence of Beyt YHVH is in Exodus 23:19. But that's not the most significant point. The most significant point is that the last third of Exodus is all about the design of the Tabernacle, which is the Beyt YHVH. It is a dominant theme of the second book and it matches the meaning of the second letter.

a closet-roll with 66 sheets.
    So you continue in your error even after it has been exposed. How pathetic.

Check out my blog site

Talking to you is pure vanity sylvius. It's a total waste of time because your comments are ignorant and confused and wildly incoherent. If you want to challenge anything I have written about the Bible Wheel, you will have to begin with the first chapter of the Bible Wheel book and quote something I wrote and show why it is erroneous using logic and facts. It's available free online here. You need to begin at the beginning and indicate whether or not you agree with what I wrote. If you do not agree, then explain why using lucid prose. If you cannot find any error in Chapter 1 then you need to acknowledge that fact so we have a foundation of agreement.

Check out my blog site

Talking to you is pure vanity sylvius. It's a total waste of time because your comments are ignorant and confused and wildly incoherent. If you want to challenge anything I have written about the Bible Wheel, you will have to begin with the first chapter of the Bible Wheel book and quote something I wrote and show why it is erroneous using logic and facts. It's available free online here. You need to begin at the beginning and indicate whether or not you agree with what I wrote. If you do not agree, then explain why using lucid prose. If you cannot find any error in Chapter 1 then you need to acknowledge that fact so we have a foundation of agreement.
    I got your book at home.

The Trinity is about the nature of God. It has absolutely nothing to do with "God and man."

I thought it was invented to express how Jesus could have been both God and man, fully God and fully man.

But there is much agression around the Trinity, I noticed, I rather stay outside.

I thought it was invented to express how Jesus could have been both God and man, fully God and fully man.

But there is much agression around the Trinity, I noticed, I rather stay outside.
    You are confusing two related but different theological issues.

1) The Trinity: God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Trinity existed before the Incarnation.

2) The Incarnation: Christ is both God and Man.

There is much aggression in religious topics in general, and a rather ridiculous lack of rationality.

Check out my blog site

I got your book at home.
    You can use the online text to copy/paste quotes if you want to challenge anything I wrote.

Check out my blog site

About Habakkuk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habakkuk

According to the Zohar (Volume 1, page 8b) Habakkuk is the boy born to the Shunamite woman through Elisha's blessing:

2Ki 4:16
    And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace (חבקת - hoveket, therefore Habakkuk) a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, [thou] man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid.

"About this season, according to the time of life"

Hebrew לַמּוֹעֵד הַזֶּה כָּעֵת חַיָּה

cf. Genesis 18:14,
    Is any thing too hard for the LORD. At the set time I will return unto thee, when the season cometh round, and Sarah shall have a son.

" At the set time I will return unto thee, when the season cometh round,"
    Hebrew:
    לַמּוֹעֵד אָשׁוּב אֵלֶיךָ, כָּעֵת חַיָּה

It is the same expression!

There is a story about Dutch queen Wilhelmina, who was barren, that she visited Austria and had a very weird meeting with a "Wunderrebbe" (she went incognito) and the rebbe should have told her "this time next year" you will have a child.
    Indeed a year later a daughter was born, the later queen Juliana.

The story is somewhere online, I'll try to find it.
    Last edited by sylvius; 09-28-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Thread Information