Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    The connection between the Word and the Second Letter Bet is deep and profound.
    and what about the Alef?
    I already explained that to you more than once, but you just ignored what I said. But that's OK - I don't mind explaining again.

The letter Aleph represents God (Aleph KeyWord Elohim), and the three Persons of the Trinity are represented by the first three letters:
    1. Aleph represents the Father (Aleph KeyWord Av).
    2. Bet represents the Son (Bet KeyWord Ben)
    3. Gimel represents the Holly Spirit (Gimel KeyWord Gomel = Abundant Giver)

The coherence is really quite stunning. I explain this in my Spoke 3 article on The Holy Trinity where I also show that the first three books of the Torah follow the pattern of the Trinity and the first three letters of the Hebrew Alphabet:

We see a similar pattern in the Unity Holograph (Shema) which is based on the values of the Divine Names YHVH and Elohim, but is completed only if we include the Greek title of God, Ho Pater (The Father):

I would be very interested to know if you can find any criticism of the Unity Holograph. It is based entirely on the Hebrew except the one Divine Name that can be found only in the Greek. The sum of the Shema = 1118 = 2 x 13 x 43. There are three possible products of pairs of those three numbers. Two are the values of Hebrew Divine Names YHVH = 2 x 13 and Elohim = 2 x 43. The third product 13 x 43 is not the value of any Hebrew name or title of God, but it is the value of the primary Greek title of God used in the NT, namely, Ho Pater (The Father) = 559 = 13 x 43:

Prime Factors
    Value Meaning Person
    13 - 43 559 The Father (Ho Pater) Father
    13 2 - 26 The Lord (YHVH) Son
    - 2 43 86 God (Elohim) Holy Spirit
    2 43 1118 Sum of Shema = One x God GODHEAD

Thus the Trinity is naturally coherent with the Shema. That is a most amazing fact. If you can't see the coherence and completeness of these facts, then you are simply blind. If you want to refute these facts, you will have to DEAL WITH THESE FACTS. If you merely assert that they are "absurd" you will only be revealing the absurdity of your own mind.

You did press the bible into a 22-spoke wheel, just because the gematria of "gilgal" coincides the number of 66 books of the protestant bible and 3 times the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet; next we had to admit that it "nicely fits"; but it says nothing and has no sense at all.
    There you go again ... you simply assert that "it makes no sense at all" but you can't articulate a REASON it makes no sense.

Your assertion that I "pressed the bible into a 22-spoke wheel" is blatantly absurd because the word "press" implies I used force when it is self-evident that it requires no "force" to simply place the 66 books in a 22-spoke wheel. Thus your assertion reveals more of your mindless absurdity. But it is much worse than that because you are willfully ignoring the fact that the Sepher Yetzirah says that God put the Hebrew alphabet "in a circle" (galgal = 66) and so we see that the alphabetic circle is directly and naturally connected with the 66 books that form it. Anyone with any intelligence can see that this is a rather striking "coincidence" that required no "force" to make it work.

And your comments are blatantly false. I discovered the Bible Wheel BEFORE discovering that galgal = 66. That's why it knocked my socks off. It was a stunning "coincidence" that confirmed what I had already discovered.

Finally, your assertion that it "makes no sense at all" is blatantly absurd and reveals that you have chosen to blind yourself to things that anyone with any intelligence can easily see. There are profound correlations with the meaning of the Hebrew letters and the books on the corresponding Spokes. I wrote a 412 page book explaining all this. I could have written a 412,000 page book if I had time since there is no limit to the patterns. So if you want to press your assertion that the Bible Wheel is absurd, you will have to give REASONS that actually have some intelligence.

Good luck with that!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post

. I never said that I "came to it via Hebrews 4:12."
    you suggested it:

-

It is this kind of "super intelligent super coherence" that is so impressive. As I've shown, it runs very very deep throughout the entire holograph in a way that implies deep intelligence
    you are impressed by your own "super deep intelligence" that shows the "super coherence"

So if you want to refute it, you will have to have sufficient intelligence to understand why intelligent and informed people would see it as significant.
    Are there any?

. I'm sorry to see you feigning ignorance again. That has been your primary tactic throughout all our conversations.
    It was meant to show you something.

Genesis 28:19
    And he named the place Beth El, but Luz was orignally the name of the city.

The reason why he named it Beth El that is given in the previous verses:

Genesis 28:16-17,
    And Jacob awakened from his sleep, and he said, " Indeed, the Lord is in this place, and I did not know [it]. And he was frightened, and he said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven."

Indeed, the Lord is in this place = אָכֵן יֵשׁ יְ־הֹוָ־ה בַּמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה, "achen yesh hashem bamakom hazeh" --

We know that place too, don't we? It is exactly where creation is completed, Genesis 1:31.

"This is none other than the house of God and this is the gate of heaven" -- "hashishi" being 434th word.

The miracle of time is that, although time seems endless, millions and millions of years have passed, and millions and millions, or billions and billions, have yet to come, we do live now , even in computer-age.
    Last edited by sylvius; 09-26-2012 at 11:58 AM.

I already explained that to you more than once, but you just ignored what I said. But that's OK - I don't mind explaining again.

The letter Aleph represents God (Aleph KeyWord Elohim), and the three Persons of the Trinity are represented by the first three letters:

It is quite simple counting;

10 = 1 + 2+ 3 + 4

OIW Unity is triangular.

But that doens't mean that "Bet represents the son".

"alef" is written as two letters "yud" combined and/or divided by a "vav".

So you might think the fracture is in the "vav", but also the healing.

"gimel", there must be a relation with the third day (with the double "ki-tov").

And of course with the camel that goes through the needles eye, ("kuf hamachat" has gematria 248, like also the name Abraham, etc.)

The third product 13 x 43 is not the value of any Hebrew name or title of God, but it is the value of the primary Greek title of God used in the NT, namely, Ho Pater (The Father) = 559 = 13 x 43:
    that's the Achilles-heel

Thus the Trinity is naturally coherent with the Shema.
    It is just what you mean by Trinity. "Adonai echad" He is here (in time and space) and there (beyond time and space) one and the same.

If you can't see the coherence and completeness of these facts, then you are simply blind.
    That be so.

There you go again ... you simply assert that "it makes no sense at all" but you can't articulate a REASON it makes no sense.
    I see no message,

Your assertion that I "pressed the bible into a 22-spoke wheel" is blatantly absurd because the word "press" implies I used force when it is self-evident that it requires no "force" to simply place the 66 books in a 22-spoke wheel.
    They have to fit, even in their canonical order.

. I discovered the Bible Wheel BEFORE discovering that galgal = 66.
    How then you discovered it?

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius
    you suggest with your Logos Holograph that you came to it via Hebrews 4:12, 412 being gematria of "beit".
    1) you suggest with your Logos Holograph that you came to it via Hebrews 4:12, 412 being gematria of "beit". That's absurd.

OK - I see your misunderstanding. I never said that I "came to it via Hebrews 4:12." I said that the verse number is the same as the value of Bet, and that this seems significant because the holograph is based entirely on concepts related to the symbolic meaning of Bet = 412 => 4:12 and the phrase Bet El = 443 = Ho Logos which is an alphanumeric relation that forms another CONNECTION between Bet, the Word, and the Holograph. It's really very simple. There are many meaningful connections within this one passage. I don't have to make up anything or go cherry picking here and there to find things that "fit" some preconceived idea - all these concepts and connections coherently converge in the holograph. It is this kind of "super intelligent super coherence" that is so impressive. As I've shown, it runs very very deep throughout the entire holograph in a way that implies deep intelligence. So if you want to refute it, you will have to have sufficient intelligence to understand why intelligent and informed people would see it as significant. Now it could be that I am deluded and there really is no intelligence shown in the Holograph. But if that is the case, then you should be able to EXPLAIN WHY just like you attempted in your last message.
    you suggested it:

-
    Is there no end to the mindless one-line absurdities you spew out? I did not "suggest it." Read the answer I gave. If you disagree with it, give an ANSWER that relates to what I wrote. Sheesh.

you are impressed by your own "super deep intelligence" that shows the "super coherence"
    Yes, just like I was impressed with the super-deep intelligence of Quantum Physics that I studied in my Ph.D. program.

You would do well to begin to be impressed by intelligence. As it is, you seem totally enamored by moronism. You have never engaged me in rational discourse. All you do is spew out random incoherent fragments of sentences. It's truly pathetic.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

It is quite simple counting;

10 = 1 + 2+ 3 + 4

OIW Unity is triangular.

But that doens't mean that "Bet represents the son".

"alef" is written as two letters "yud" combined and/or divided by a "vav".

So you might think the fracture is in the "vav", but also the healing.

"gimel", there must be a relation with the third day (with the double "ki-tov").

And of course with the camel that goes through the needles eye, ("kuf hamachat" has gematria 248, like also the name Abraham, etc.)
    Your comments have nothing to do with the answer I gave to your question. Your comments are totally non sequitur as usual. Why can't you post anything that makes any sense or that even relates to the flow of the conversation?

The third product 13 x 43 is not the value of any Hebrew name or title of God, but it is the value of the primary Greek title of God used in the NT, namely, Ho Pater (The Father) = 559 = 13 x 43:
    that's the Achilles-heel
    On the contrary, that is a powerful example of how Greek and Hebrew gematria cohere in a most amazing away.

And since you are utterly incapable of forming anything like a refutation, you comment is utterly meaningless and absurd.

I see no message,
    Of course not! You can't even WRITE a coherent message.

Your assertion that I "pressed the bible into a 22-spoke wheel" is blatantly absurd because the word "press" implies I used force when it is self-evident that it requires no "force" to simply place the 66 books in a 22-spoke wheel.
    They have to fit, even in their canonical order.
    No they don't. If the canonical order were different, the patterns would be ruined. This is proof that there is an authentic, meaningful pattern. If you changed the order of the books you would ruin the pattern. I call this the Bible Wheel Challenge:
    THE BIBLE WHEEL CHALLENGE asserts that the Christian canon is truly perfect in the twofold sense that 1) no rearrangement of its books would improve upon the patterns discovered on the Bible Wheel, and 2) any rearrangement would cause an obvious degradation of existing patterns. The challenge is for the opponent to suggest a rearrangement and present arguments for why such a change would produce patterns equal to or superior to those presently seen in the Bible Wheel. This challenge simultaneously proves the invincibility of the Bible Wheel even as it demonstrates the vacuity of the skeptics canard that "patterns mean nothing because they can be found in anything." It is an extremely powerful challenge because it can not be refuted without interacting with the data, and the data is the touchstone that proves the Bible Wheel.
    If your assertions were true, you could prove it instantly by simply taking the Bible Wheel Challenge. But you can't do that because all your words are ignorant and vain.

I discovered the Bible Wheel BEFORE discovering that galgal = 66.
    How then you discovered it?
    I was studying the symbolic meanings of the Hebrew letters and how they relate to ideas in the Bible. I knew about the idea that God put the letters in a circle (from the Sepher Yetzirah) and that it would be an interesting way to record my observations. So I put everything relating to Aleph on Spoke 1, everything relating to Bet on Spoke 2, and so forth. I would include things like the First Commandment with Aleph, the Second with Bet, etc, and likewise the Days of Creation, the Seven Seals of Revelation, and so on and so forth. One day I noticed that the theme of Creation in Genesis goes naturally with Aleph, and the theme of building the Beyt-YHVH with Exodus, and so forth, and the idea to correlate the books with the letters just popped into my head. When I noticed only 22 books would fit, I realized I could continue like in a spiral. Then I thought that three cycles in a closed circle looked better, so that's what I settled on. Simple as that. No "forcing" anything in any way at all. In essence, all I did was "roll up" the traditional list of 66 books on a spindle wheel representing the 22 Hebrew letters. Nothing could be simpler. Everything - the hundreds of pages on this site and the 412 pages of my book - followed from this singular act.

Check out my blog site

Is there no end to the mindless one-line absurdities you spew out? I did not "suggest it."
    Same kind of thing you did with John 1:14 in your "The Grace Manifest Holograph"

Yes, just like I was impressed with the super-deep intelligence of Quantum Physics that I studied in my Ph.D. program.
    Are you looking out for the most high God, of whom Malki Tsedek was priest?

You would do well to begin to be impressed by intelligence. As it is, you seem totally enamored by moronism. You have never engaged me in rational discourse. All you do is spew out random incoherent fragments of sentences. It's truly pathetic.
    Intelligence ain't the same as rationality.

Your comments have nothing to do with the answer I gave to your question. Your comments are totally non sequitur as usual. Why can't you post anything that makes any sense or that even relates to the flow of the conversation?
    Maybe I am just too stupid for it.

Trinity is about two separate things joined together, I thought.

On the contrary, that is a powerful example of how Greek and Hebrew gematria cohere in a most amazing away.
    It's just that it fits in your stall (sorry, Holograph).

And since you are utterly incapable of forming anything like a refutation, you comment is utterly meaningless and absurd.
    All of your work is grotesque and abdurd, and the most frappant thing is that you don't know yourself, that you on the contrary think it is an expression of "super-intelligence" that inheres you.

No they don't. If the canonical order were different, the patterns would be ruined.
    This is proof that there is an authentic, meaningful pattern. If you changed the order of the books you would ruin the pattern.
    Which means that if Mark was standing in the place of John all of your Biblewheel-project was to go wrong (In Dutch we have a more fitting expression for that). OIW Mark has to stand in the place where he stands. He may not run away, like the young man did, leaving his linen cloth.

I was studying the symbolic meanings of the Hebrew letters and how they relate to ideas in the Bible. I knew about the idea that God put the letters in a circle (from the Sepher Yetzirah) and that it would be an interesting way to record my observations. So I put everything relating to Aleph on Spoke 1, everything relating to Bet on Spoke 2, and so forth.
    How you determined things relating to Aleph instead of to Bet and so forth?

One day I noticed that the theme of Creation in Genesis goes naturally with Aleph,
    How? why?

and the theme of building the Beyt-YHVH with Exodus
    You mean the building of the tabernacle?

and the idea to correlate the books with the letters just popped into my head.
    were you stoned?

When I noticed only 22 books would fit, I realized I could continue like in a spiral. Then I thought that three cycles in a closed circle looked better, so that's what I settled on. Simple as that. No "forcing" anything in any way at all. In essence, all I did was "roll up" the traditional list of 66 books on a spindle wheel representing the 22 Hebrew letters. Nothing could be simpler.
    Not so simple at all to roll up 66 books on a spindle wheel. ...

But you did roll them up by book-number, not by page, so that's not a real rolling up.

Everything - the hundreds of pages on this site and the 412 pages of my book - followed from this singular act.
    Is it just coincidence that the number of pages conincides with versenumber Hebrews 4.12, or is it designed ?
    Last edited by sylvius; 09-27-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Same kind of thing you did with John 1:14 in your "The Grace Manifest Holograph"
    I didn't "do" anything but note points that naturally cohere.

Intelligence ain't the same as rationality.
    True. Rationality is a necessary but not sufficient condition for intelligence.

Check out my blog site

Maybe I am just too stupid for it.
    I doubt that. You are just too stubborn and biased to use the intelligence you have.

Trinity is about two separate things joined together, I thought.
    You thought wrong. The Trinity is about UNITY of the three Persons of the Godhead.

It's just that it fits in your stall (sorry, Holograph).
    Another brain dead comment.

All of your work is grotesque and abdurd, and the most frappant thing is that you don't know yourself, that you on the contrary think it is an expression of "super-intelligence" that inheres you.
    If that were true, you could prove it. But you can't. All you do is spew empty assertions and mindless bullshit.

Which means that if Mark was standing in the place of John all of your Biblewheel-project was to go wrong (In Dutch we have a more fitting expression for that). OIW Mark has to stand in the place where he stands. He may not run away, like the young man did, leaving his linen cloth.
    False again. You don't even understand your own words. You can move Mark where ever you want. But if you do, you will destroy the existing patterns and not create better patterns, and this proves that the patterns that exist are optimal. But you can't understand this simple logic because you have chosen to be utterly irrational.

How you determined things relating to Aleph instead of to Bet and so forth?
    There are lots of ways. If you knew anything about this topic, you would know that the Talmud and the Zohar explain the meanings of the letters and associated ideas. I can't believe how utterly ignorant you are of these basic facts. No wonder you don't understand my work. You are as dumb as a rock.

and the theme of building the Beyt-YHVH with Exodus
    You mean the building of the tabernacle?
    Yes. The first occurrence of "Beyt-YHVH" is in Exodus, and the last third of the book is devoted to the design and building of the tabernacle which was the "house of the Lord" (Beyt YHVH). Thus, a major theme of the Second Book natural coheres with the meaning of the Second Letter Bet.

Not so simple at all to roll up 66 books on a spindle wheel. ...
    It was the simplest thing in the world. You would deny that you have two legs if you thought it would validate something I said. Your bias is absurd beyond all description. You are a true psycho freak.

When I noticed only 22 books would fit, I realized I could continue like in a spiral. Then I thought that three cycles in a closed circle looked better, so that's what I settled on. Simple as that. No "forcing" anything in any way at all. In essence, all I did was "roll up" the traditional list of 66 books on a spindle wheel representing the 22 Hebrew letters. Nothing could be simpler.
    But you did roll them up by book-number, not by page, so that's not a real rolling up.
    You failed to read what I wrote. I said I "rolled up the traditional LIST of 66 books" not "by the page." Your moronism runs deeper than any ocean. You are a true psycho freak.

Check out my blog site

I didn't "do" anything but note points that naturally cohere.
    You related versenumber 1:14 to gematria 114 of "chanun", and therefore called it "The Grace Manifest Holograph"

Thread Information