Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    And you missed my point. The connection is between the number 430 which is the value of nomos and the mention of nomos in the same verse. If Paul did not do it consciously, then some other process was involved, or it was a mere coincidence.
    So you admit that your Greek gematria is just nonsense?
    No, but your comments are.

That's the primary problem with all your gematria. You have no way to discern between chance and design. You just cherry pick numbers and words that you can force to fit your preconceived ideas. It is pure foolishness.
    I think this applies to yourself.
    That's because you have chosen to ignore the evidence in favor of your fantasies.

I have proven that your assertions are logically incoherent and ridiculously inconsistent. You make assertions based on words that not written, such as "ed", and then reject my assertions if I do anything that is even superficially similar. Your mind is broken. Kaput.

I didn't "throw away the ho from logos."
    I meant the letter "hey" from the word "hashishi", the 434th word of the Hebrew bible,
    That's a perfect example of your inconsistency. You have invented a huge fantasy by changing the words written in the Bible, and then attack me if I do anything even superficially similar.

the Logos Holograph was your own invention ...
    No it is not. It is a representation of the actual alphanumeric structure of Hebrews 4:12. You comment indicates a total ignorance of the most basic facts of what we are discussing. How is it possible that you could utter such absurdities?

Again you do compare Hebrew with Greek gematria, for which you have no allowance.
    And there is not any sense in it either.
    There are no "rules" that prohibit comparison of Greek and Hebrew words. And since I have proven that there is much coherence, and you have not and cannot refute a word I wrote, your words are nothing but empty assertion. Mindless blather based on bias and ignorance.

I made it plausible,

"tov", good, with gematria 17, is the 153rd word of the bible; 153 being triangle 17.
    It wouldn't have been the 153rd word when the earth had brought forth "ets pri oseh pri" (fruit tree making fruit) instead of "ets oseh pri" (tree making fruit). Tehn it would have been the 154th word, and "hashishi" would have been the 435th word instead of the 434th, (434 = "delet", door) and "b'hibaram" (Genesis 2:4) would have been the 475th word instead of the 474th (474 = "da'at ", knowledge)

This being the big mystery.
    So what? Your whole system is based on words not written. But then you attack me if I do the same thing. You are totally incoherent.

I didn't do exactly the same.
    Yes you did. You do it constantly. And I've proven it a dozen times but you just ignore the truth and do it again. It makes you look totally deluded.

John 1:1 should have read then:

καὶ ὁ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

or:

καὶ θεὸς ἦν λόγος
    There you go again - declaring what the Bible "should have said." You have no "allowance" to make such assertions.

You just make up random stuff that is totally meaningless like "ed" and then build huge speculations out of nothing. My work is solid and advanced. Your work is like a child playing with finger paint drawing random squiggles.
    oh boy
    That's right. You can't understand, let alone refute, a word I write because it is way over your head but you reject it because you like playing with your finger paint.

so 1 rib is not equal to 10 Eves?
    Why do you pretend to be so stupid? Or are you not pretending?

How did I "seek" that identity?
    ok, you found it.
    Duh. And I found it in CONTEXT:
    John 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced. 38 And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.

The fact that the Greek value of the Body of Jesus is exactly the same as the value of the prophecy in Hebrew is a stunning coincidence. You reject it merely because it contradicts your crazy and unjustified beliefs.

Of course not. You don't see anything you don't want to see.
    That goes for everyone, ain't it? Also for you.
    Absolutely not. It only goes for people who have yet to learn the value of truth. I know the value of truth and am totally open to evidence that contradicts my beliefs. That's pretty obvious since I used to believe that the Bible was true, but now I think it contains a lot of falsehood and I reject Yahweh as the true God. My beliefs were strong because I had LOTS of evidence that no one could prove wrong, such as the Bible Wheel and gematria. That evidence still stands, but now I realize it does not imply what I thought it implied. This proves that I change my mind in light of evidence. And it also proves that the Bible Wheel and gematria is good evidence since I would have rejected that along with the Bible if it were false. And every time you attack the Bible Wheel and gematria you only prove its validity because NOT ONE OF YOUR ARGUMENTS works! But I wish they did work. Then I could toss the Bible Wheel and be done with it. But it is as strong as ever. No one has ever been able to show anything that shakes its foundation. I wish you would try harder. You've been attacking it for years but you just can't form a rational argument. Oh well ... guess I'm stuck with it for a while yet. I just need to reinterpret what it means.

I didn't know his flesh was crucified. Was he first killed and next his corpse nailed to the cross?
    Again, I must ask Why are your pretending to be so stupid? The word "flesh" does not mean "dead."

I am sorry for you.
    That's because I live in the light of truth and truth is fatal to your fantasies.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

"tov", good, with gematria 17, is the 153rd word of the bible; 153 being triangle 17.
    It wouldn't have been the 153rd word when the earth had brought forth "ets pri oseh pri" (fruit tree making fruit) instead of "ets oseh pri" (tree making fruit). Tehn it would have been the 154th word, and "hashishi" would have been the 435th word instead of the 434th, (434 = "delet", door) and "b'hibaram" (Genesis 2:4) would have been the 475th word instead of the 474th (474 = "da'at ", knowledge)

This being the big mystery.
    Yeah, and what would have happened if the name YHVH Elohim had been used instead of only Elohim in Genesis 1? It would have changed everything. This exposes the absurdity of your entire methodology. You invent "would haves" and then make up speculative fantasies that are based on nothing but mist like "ed."
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough

Not your own invention?

It looks impressive; maybe that's why you're impelled to think it is not your own construction.

But look at how you come to the equation "Beyt El"= "Ho Logos".

It is just absurd, you fool yourself.

Same goes for your biblewheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Yeah, and what would have happened if the name YHVH Elohim had been used instead of only Elohim in Genesis 1? It would have changed everything. This exposes the absurdity of your entire methodology. You invent "would haves" and then make up speculative fantasies that are based on nothing but mist like "ed."
    which shows you dind't get it

Galatians 3;

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

proves that Paul didn't take the four hundred years of Genesis 15:13 literal.

13. And He said to Abram, "You shall surely know that your seed will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and they will enslave them and oppress them, for four hundred years.

That's very interesting.

It was about the 400 years from the birth of Isaac till the exodus.

Which was 500 years after the birth of Abraham.

Showing the 1:4 ratio that is also in the two trees of paradise, and in the word "ed" of Genesis 2:5.

Fourhundred = אַרְבַּע מֵאוֹת, "arba m'ot"; אַרְבַּע, "arba", gematria 273 = 21 x 13, like of רֶגַע, "rega", Paul's indivisble moment (1Corinthians 15:51-52), which again was about "yom kippur" which is today.

Genesis 15 follows the account of the "mother of all wars", the war of the four kings against the five, where Abraham gained victory in favor of the five, "sitting at God's right hand" (after Pslams 110:1), i.e. with help of his 318 trained servants = Eliezer = NT Lazarus = Jesus's beloved disciple (who was at Jesus's chest like Jesus was at the chest of the father. )

Which makes also likely that Jacob indeed renamed Luz out of gematrial considerations.

Not your own invention?

It looks impressive; maybe that's why you're impelled to think it is not your own construction.

But look at how you come to the equation "Beyt El"= "Ho Logos".

It is just absurd, you fool yourself.

Same goes for your biblewheel.
    Yes, let's look at how I came to that equation .... .... I came to the equation "Beyt El"= "Ho Logos" by noting that "Beyt El"= 443 = "Ho Logos". How could anyone fail to see that? How can you be such a moron as to not understand something so plain and obvious? It is a simple identity. What is wrong with your brain?

The connection between the Word and the Second Letter Bet is deep and profound. The Logos Holograph coheres with the symbolic meaning of the Second Letter Bet and archetypes subsumed in the Numerical Category defined by the Number 2 such as Duality, Division, Image, Reflection, THE WORD, The Son (Ben = Bey KeyWord) of God who is the Image of God and the Word of God. The coherence is profound, deep, and highly intelligent. You can't refute a word I write, so you mock yourself and make yourself look like a moron by asserting that it is all "absurd" when you can't articulate a REASON why! That's why your comment is absurd. You have been making the same ludicrous assertion for five years, but you have NEVER been able to give any REASON for your assertion! You are just an empty babbler spewing mindless gibberish.

If the Logos Holograph and the Bible Wheel really were absurd, you'd be able to explain why. But you can't do that! You're like a lunatic in an asylum banging his head against the wall for five years saying "... it's absurd, it's absurd, it's absurd, it's absurd, it's absurd, it's absurd ..." while you are utterly incapable of expressing any REASON for your assertion. If anything is absurd, it is your comment sylvius.

Now the fact is that it would be GREAT if you could help free me from the Holographs and the Bible Wheel by showing WHY they are "absurd" because then I could reject them just as I have rejected belief in Yahweh and the Bible. But you can't do that, can you? You are simply too stupid and inarticulate to actually state any REASON I should think them absurd. So your comments don't help in any way at all. They are completely void of any intelligence.

What a pity.

Check out my blog site

which shows you dind't get it
    On the contrary, I totally "got it." You build fantasies out of mist (ed)!

Nothing could be more obvious.

Check out my blog site

Yes, let's look at how I came to that equation .... .... I came to the equation "Beyt El"= "Ho Logos" by noting that "Beyt El"= 443 = "Ho Logos".
    No, you suggest with your Logos Holograph that you came to it via Hebrews 4:12, 412 being gematria of "beit".
    That's absurd.
    Every book of the bible has a verse 4:12.
    And more: What is the sense of "The word is the house of God"? John 1:1 has " God was the word" and not "The house of God was the word".
    And more: You can't compare/equate Hebrew with Greek gematria.
    Hebrew "hadavar" has gematria 211...

The connection between the Word and the Second Letter Bet is deep and profound.
    and what about the Alef?

If the Logos Holograph and the Bible Wheel really were absurd, you'd be able to explain why.
    You did press the bible into a 22-spoke wheel, just because the gematria of "gilgal" coincides the number of 66 books of the protestant bible and 3 times the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet; next we had to admit that it "nicely fits"; but it says nothing and has no sense at all.

On the contrary, I totally "got it." You build fantasies out of mist (ed)!

Nothing could be more obvious.
    http://www.inner.org/string/string.htm

Four Forces from One

The ratio 1:4 ("one to four" or "one becoming four") is one of the pillars of creation as revealed in the beginning of the Torah. We will here observe four phenomena from Genesis based upon the ratio 1:4.

The two letters alef (= 1) and dalet (= 4) form together the word for "vapor." In the beginning of creation, the "vapor" rose from the earth to moisten the earth for the sake of the creation of man.

One river flows from Eden to the garden, which thereafter, leaving the garden, divides into the four great rivers of the earth.

"The Tree of Life" (etz ha'chaim) = 233. "The Tree of Knowledge of good and evil" (etz hada'at tov v'rah) = 932. 932 = 4 times 233. Thus the ratio of the two trees is "one to four" (the "one" being the Tree of Life and the resulting "four" being the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil).

The word "good" (tov, the positive force of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil) = 17. The word "life" (chaim, of the Tree of Life) = 68. 17:68 = 1:4. The word for "life" possesses four letters. The average value of each of its letters is "good." Thus we see that the fundamental force of "life" (of the Tree of Life) is in fact the positive force of "good" (inherent in the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil). The two trees thus create an infinite cycle of Divine energy.

To conclude, the most obvious phenomenon in the Torah related to the four forces of nature deriving from one, is that God's essential Name Havayah is composed of four letters. "God is One." In the future it will become revealed that "God is One and His Name is One." "His Name" refers to the four letters of Havayah. This is the ultimate revelation of the Divine "unified field theory."

No, you suggest with your Logos Holograph that you came to it via Hebrews 4:12, 412 being gematria of "beit".
    That's absurd.
    Every book of the bible has a verse 4:12.
    And more: What is the sense of "The word is the house of God"? John 1:1 has " God was the word" and not "The house of God was the word".
    And more: You can't compare/equate Hebrew with Greek gematria.
    Hebrew "hadavar" has gematria 211...
    Excellent!

You did it sylvius! You gave a REASON for your assertions! Well done!

The crowd is going wild!

Now let's look at the reasons you gave.

1) you suggest with your Logos Holograph that you came to it via Hebrews 4:12, 412 being gematria of "beit". That's absurd.

OK - I see your misunderstanding. I never said that I "came to it via Hebrews 4:12." I said that the verse number is the same as the value of Bet, and that this seems significant because the holograph is based entirely on concepts related to the symbolic meaning of Bet = 412 => 4:12 and the phrase Bet El = 443 = Ho Logos which is an alphanumeric relation that forms another CONNECTION between Bet, the Word, and the Holograph. It's really very simple. There are many meaningful connections within this one passage. I don't have to make up anything or go cherry picking here and there to find things that "fit" some preconceived idea - all these concepts and connections coherently converge in the holograph. It is this kind of "super intelligent super coherence" that is so impressive. As I've shown, it runs very very deep throughout the entire holograph in a way that implies deep intelligence. So if you want to refute it, you will have to have sufficient intelligence to understand why intelligent and informed people would see it as significant. Now it could be that I am deluded and there really is no intelligence shown in the Holograph. But if that is the case, then you should be able to EXPLAIN WHY just like you attempted in your last message.

2) And more: What is the sense of "The word is the house of God"? John 1:1 has " God was the word" and not "The house of God was the word".

Oh ... I'm sorry to see you feigning ignorance again. That has been your primary tactic throughout all our conversations. You know perfectly well that the Hebrew letters are SYMBOLS and that it would be absurd to say that the House of God "is" the Word just as it would be absurd to say that God is an "ox" because he is represented by the Letter Aleph, as explained by Rabbi Munk in his "Wisdom of the Hebrew Alphabet" who I quoted in my article Aleph - A Symbol of God, Origins, and First Things:
    Rabbi Munk: Aleph represents the One and Only, the Eternal, the Omnipotent God. It is the symbol of God as the Creator and Master of the Universe. ... Even the name aleph – because it is related to alluph [master] – alludes to the sovereignty of God.
    The absurdity of your assertion is obvious to everyone reading this thread because you routinely use the symbolic meaning of the letters in your comments. But now you pretend you don't understand the symbolic meaning of the Hebrew letters? Give us a break!

3) And more: You can't compare/equate Hebrew with Greek gematria.

Anyone can "compare" anything they want. Comparison is what shows if there is or is not a connection. The fact that the comparisons with Hebrew and Greek gematria reveal profound and highly intelligent thematic and alphanumeric connections proves that your comment is false.

I think it is GREAT that you are trying to find rational reasons to reject my work, but I do wish you would try a little harder to find a legitimate criticism that would stand up under scrutiny.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information