Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post

snow = שֶּׁלֶג. in numbers 300-30-3, exactly half of 600-60-6
    And an even more interesting number is the value of the word (mishleg) = of the snow = 373 = LOGOS (Word, John 1:1).

The number 373 is a prime, and it is the Koch Snowflake "of the snow" = 373. You can read all about it in my article called The Logos Star

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ellsworth View Post
    No kidding, you think they were trying to tell us something

Recognize it

How about now

Yeah, folks into sacred geometry like hexagons. What's your point? What do you thin they are trying to tell us?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by weeder View Post
    This reminds me of the structure of a single snowflake...such beauty falls to the ground in their millions totally unnoticed.

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/s...tos/photos.htm
    Yeah, I love those pics. Thanks for sharing. It shows the beauty that arises from chance events governed by natural law.

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Yeah, I love those pics. Thanks for sharing. It shows the beauty that arises from chance events governed by natural law.
    Chance events
    Each single snowstorm produces a smorgasbord of elaborate beauty.....each snowflake designed in different but equally remarkable way..

There is something happening here and dont know what it is ,do you Mr Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by weeder View Post
    Chance events
    Each single snowstorm produces a smorgasbord of elaborate beauty.....each snowflake designed in different but equally remarkable way..

There is something happening here and dont know what it is ,do you Mr Jones.
    Are you suggesting that the structure of the snowflakes are not governed by natural law and chance? What are you suggesting? That God designed each snowflake?

Check out my blog site

And an even more interesting number is the value of the word (mishleg) = of the snow = 373 = LOGOS (Word, John 1:1).

The number 373 is a prime, and it is the Koch Snowflake "of the snow" = 373. You can read all about it in my article called The Logos Star

( Koch Snowflake) "of the snow", that's rather artificial and your own invention.

Yet "misheleg" occurs in the bible.

Psalms 51:9,
    Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Proverbs 31:21,
    She fears not for her household for snow, for all her household are dressed in crimson.

Lamentatiosn 4:7,
    Her Nazirites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, their appearance was ruddier than coral, [and] sapphire was their form.

"The Logos Star" that's even more nonsense.
    You can't compare/equate Hebrew gematria with Greek.

"mushlag" = covered with snow, snow-capped.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    ( Koch Snowflake) "of the snow", that's rather artificial and your own invention.

Yet "misheleg" occurs in the bible. . . "The Logos Star" that's even more nonsense.

Greetings and salutations from another spectrum in this shadowland of existence!

Can't compare???

Did you know "Vicar of Christ" written in Hebrew and Greek . . .
    . . . and even Latin equals 666 ?

What do you think of that?
    Mayhaps they realleally are trying to tell us something!

Here it is wondered how much of what we think we see, even the topic of this chemical bonding thread, is actually "observerer created..."
    ...and how much of it is actually there, praytell?

We only have two dimensional vision folks, and we dwell in a 10+ dimensional multiverse.
    It is only the infinitely various spirals of light that altercates perceptual parameters.

In complete darkness we are all the same.

Seriously,

Thee Archetypal Theriomorph
    Last edited by Timmy; 09-22-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Yet "misheleg" occurs in the bible.

Psalms 51:9,
    Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Proverbs 31:21,
    She fears not for her household for snow, for all her household are dressed in crimson.

Lamentatiosn 4:7,
    Her Nazirites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, their appearance was ruddier than coral, [and] sapphire was their form.

"The Logos Star" that's even more nonsense.

You posted the Koch Star that equals 773 and made associations with the value of Hebrew words, and when I present similar evidence you say it is my "own invention." Your comments are ludicrous and totally inconsistent. I didn't "invent" anything. The facts are the facts and you cannot refute a word I wrote.

Your assertion that you "can't compare/equate Hebrew gematria with Greek" is just your own stupid and ignorant opinion. The facts are the facts and you cannot refute a word I wrote. The value of Logos is 373 and that's the value of the Koch Star I posted. And it relates to the Hebrew value of Wisdom = 73. Your comments are ridiculous, except in as much as you confirmed my assertion about the meaning of mishleg and misheleg.

Check out my blog site

You posted the Koch Star that equals 773 and made associations with the value of Hebrew words, and when I present similar evidence you say it is my "own invention." Your comments are ludicrous and totally inconsistent. I didn't "invent" anything. The facts are the facts and you cannot refute a word I wrote.

Your assertion that you "can't compare/equate Hebrew gematria with Greek" is just your own stupid and ignorant opinion. The facts are the facts and you cannot refute a word I wrote. The value of Logos is 373 and that's the value of the Koch Star I posted. And it relates to the Hebrew value of Wisdom = 73. Your comments are ridiculous, except in as much as you confirmed my assertion about the meaning of mishleg and misheleg.

The word is "sheleg" = snow; gematria 333.

"misheleg" indeed has gematria 373; but that says nothing about "koch snowflake", like if it had to do with the Hebrew word for snow.

The word is a building of letters; the letters, i.e. consonants, are the buildingblocks of the word.

The letters form the body of the word.

The breath blows the vocals through it, so that it sounds..

( I do think this is also the meaning of "and the word became flesh, John 1:14. Flesh = Hebrew "basar", root of "b'sorah" = Gospel, (good) tiding.)

Greek alphabet has also signs for vocals. (fe. "logos" having two times the vocal "o") which makes Greek gematria invalid.
    Last edited by sylvius; 09-22-2012 at 12:26 PM.

cf. Attachment 607

which is an image of the number 733 = (7 x 73) + (6 x 37)

733 is gematria of לַבַּת-אֵשׁ, "labbat-esh", flame of fire, Exodus 3:2,
    And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush

It being in a sphere "beyond speech", since Exodus 3:1 has אַחַר הַמִּדְבָּר, "achar hamidbar", and "midbar" can mean desert but also speech.
    The word is "sheleg" = snow; gematria 333.

"misheleg" indeed has gematria 373; but that says nothing about "koch snowflake", like if it had to do with the Hebrew word for snow.
    So there you go folks! silvius is happy to make whatever associations he likes between numbers, geometry, and Hebrew words. Anything he says is true just because he said it. But if anyone else makes similar associations between words, numbers, geometry, and Hebrew and Greek words, they are just "inventing" things with no meaning.

The word is a building of letters; the letters, i.e. consonants, are the buildingblocks of the word.

The letters form the body of the word.

The breath blows the vocals through it, so that it sounds..
    Yep - Hebrew is different than Greek. It is more fundamental. But that doesn't mean that Greek gematria is any different than the Hebrew version.

And the simple fact is that the same evidence for Hebrew gematria in Genesis 1:1 also shows that it is unified with John 1:1 in Greek, so you simply don't know what you are talking about.

( I do think this is also the meaning of "and the word became flesh, John 1:14. Flesh = Hebrew "basar", root of "b'sorah" = Gospel, (good) tiding.)
    That seems pretty unlikely. You don't even believe the Gospel was "good news" do you"? And for that matter, you don't even believe that Jesus was messiah, so all your connections seem pretty weird. What's your point?

Greek alphabet has also signs for vocals. (fe. "logos" having two times the vocal "o") which makes Greek gematria invalid.
    Say who? You, the master of all gematria? There is no reason the vowels in Greek invalidate gematria. You just made that up because you don't like Greek gematria and you don't understand it.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information