Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Jesus Confirmed Noah, and the Flood..call HIM a LIAR ?

    A few evolutionist proponents HERE are calling the worldwide flood a lie, the dating of it a lie, and creation itself a lie.

    But it should be stated that they can or might, state that Jesus is a lie as well, and that all the words of the prophets are a lie as well.

    WHY, because Jesus said over and over again, that Noah was a real person, and that the end time would be exactly like Noahs Day but worse.... No more flood of water, but a flood of fire.... and total fulfillment and consumation, culmination, climax of ALL PROPHECY. Jesus confirmed Noah, so was Jesus lying, was He wrong and deceived, was Jesus a liar ?. If you believe so, then be brave and bold and come out with it.... or maybe show some respect and back off or lighten up...... and just say you dont know anything or there is not enough evidence, etc etc.., or some other excuse. Its all up to you.

    Hence evolutionists, I would suggest you moderate your words and texts. Watch your words and language and attitude, for you are definitely going directly against JESUS and what He said. And dont say it is an errant translation as He said it over and over again.

    But if you choose, as life is all about our choices and decisions, you can write and say Jesus words were not just wrong, but a LIE. You might as well get right to the point of your opposition and state clearly that the Lord was a liar. I mean, the serpent said, the Lord was lying... Hath the Lord said ????.. So if your disagreement with the Lord is so strong, do consider calling Him a liar, and venting your wrath or your so called truth directly to HIM and against HIM.

    Your choice, so allow me to give you that opportunity.


    Jesus Confirmed Noah, and the Flood



    Jesus never gave his followers the option not to believe in Noah and the Flood nor in his own creating of the Heaven and
    the Earth. No Christian can pretend that Noah and the Flood was a mere metaphor or allegory. No Christian can
    compromise and try to believe in the insanity of evolutionary development through millions and billions of years of
    supposed mutations and say they also believe in Jesus and His words. (SEE Noah's Ark and the Worldwide Flood)

    Because Jesus was quoted in the gospels as saying that Noah was a real person and that the Worldwide Flood was real
    and that it happened. (SEE Timeline from Adam to the Flood)

    Mathew 24. "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days
    that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah
    entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of
    man be.

    Why, because the same unbelief that was in Noah's Day about the soon coming judgments of God shall be in our Last
    Days before His Coming. For as Timothy prophetically said.

    2 Tiimothy 3: 1,2,7 This know also, in the last days perilous times shall
    come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters,
    proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, ---Ever
    learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

    The disciples of the Lord of Lords, knew Jesus was the Living Word --- the Creator.

    John 1: 1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and theWord was God. The same was
    in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

    And yet, it was just not the disciples of Jesus that believed in Creationism, and Noah and the Flood, but throughout the
    Old Testament, all the prophets spoke of the Lord as the Creator and recognized the historical fact concerning the Flood
    in Noah's time.

    Isaiah 54:9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I
    have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go
    over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth
    with thee, nor rebuke thee.
    Ezekiel 14:20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live,
    saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter;
    they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

    These are direct prophecies straight from the Lord that can not be side stepped and evaded. You either believe them and
    believe in Creationism or you believe in the false science of evolution which states we came from the stocks or rocks as
    was the case in Jeremiah's day. There are no compromises possible. or as the prophet Elijah said. "How long halt ye
    between two opinions. if the Lord God be God, then follow him" --- Or if your god is evolution then follow its insanities.
    For there is no in between, luke warm compromise. As it is impossible to please Him without faith: "For he that cometh
    to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11: 1) And Paul and
    the Lord don't end it at that but went on to say

    Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen
    as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving
    of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and
    became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in
    them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
    Rom 1:20-25
    For the invisible things of him from the creation of the
    world are clearly seen, being understood by the things
    that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead;
    so that they are without excuse:
    Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him
    not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in
    their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an
    image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and
    fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
    through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their
    own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of
    God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more
    than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

    Therefore we should forget the theories of unscientific evolutionists, and take heed to the words of the wisest man on
    Earth, who said "Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw
    nigh" (by Solomon, Eccelesiates 12: 1). Because all the Lord's people have talked about Noah and the Worldwide Flood and
    Creation by the Lord of Lords, and it wasn't a myth but the straight forward scientific and historical truth.

    According to Scriptures and Science

    David Jay Jordan


    From ...

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesusc...dtheFlood.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    A few evolutionist proponents HERE are calling the worldwide flood a lie, the dating of it a lie, and creation itself a lie.
    That's not true at all. You just made that up. I never said one word that would suggest your silly comments. I have repeatedly said there is no EVIDENCE for a world wide flood. I gave you multiple links that all say that you CAN'T know the precise date of the flood. And Richard has corrected you several times as well. And there is also no evidence for creation. You have had ample opportunity to postto physical evidence, yet you refuse to post one shred of evidence because you don't have any and you know it. No sane person would waste as much time as you do attacking evolution if you really had evidence for your claims. Post your evidence now.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    But it should be stated that they can or might, state that Jesus is a lie as well, and that all the words of the prophets are a lie as well.
    This isn't true at all. I can easily say evolution is demonstrably true and never once accuse Jesus of being a liar. Here is a real mind bender for you. What IF God created the first life form and diversified life through evolution? That "could" be a possible explanation. Nobody knows because there is ZERO evidence for creation or else you would be posting endless amounts of evidence to prove your case. But your in the same position as I am. You have absolutely no idea how life came to be no matter how much to say you do. However life came to be has no bearing on whether evolution is actually true.

    So your point is debunked because I can explain my position and never once call Jesus a liar. You on the other hand are absolutely positively a liar for Jesus. And if anybody has called Jesus liar it is you, because you spit in the face of truth.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    So your point is debunked because I can explain my position and never once call Jesus a liar. You on the other hand are absolutely positively a liar for Jesus. And if anybody has called Jesus liar it is you, because you spit in the face of truth.
    Settle down L67, as you always seem to go back to calling me a liar.

    Stick to the topic... Jesus is the ULTIMATE expert, not a bunch of brain washed forced and indocrinated evolutionists.. Jesus said, that Noah existed, and that our Time would be the worst of all time as in the Days of Noah (Noe).

    Jesus confirmed Noah.... and the Flood..

    So L67 you can say, you dont have any evidence or not enough evidence for you to make up your mind, but this thread is not about you, but about Jesus' confirmation in the prophets and Bible, of Noah and the Woirldwide Flood.

    So now, the debate is not a subjective one about me or you, but about JESUS.
    (Evolutionists always want to turn a topic into a personal subjective slingfest, rather than debate directly concerning the topic).

    Can anyone HERE write and say JESUS WAS WRONG. or say... the Prophets were WRONG. Can anyone HERE say bravely ..."They were Liars, Jesus was LYING'.


    SEE and STUDY

    https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Noah

    meaning you also wuld have to say... Isaiah was a LIAR, Ezekiel was a LIAR, Peter was a LIAR.

    Or you could lighten up and study and discern, and know history and the timeline of history... but in this thread, its about whether you are brave enough to call Jesus a LIAR, concerning Noah and the Worldwide Flood.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Settle down L67, as you always seem to go back to calling me a liar.

    Stick to the topic... Jesus is the ULTIMATE expert, not a bunch of brain washed forced and indocrinated evolutionists.. Jesus said, that Noah existed, and that our Time would be the worst of all time as in the Days of Noah (Noe).



    Jesus confirmed Noah.... and the Flood..

    So L67 you can say, you dont have any evidence or not enough evidence for you to make up your mind, but this thread is not about you, but about Jesus' confirmation in the prophets and Bible, of Noah and the Woirldwide Flood.

    So now, the debate is not a subjective one about me or you, but about JESUS.
    (Evolutionists always want to turn a topic into a personal subjective slingfest, rather than debate directly concerning the topic).

    Can anyone HERE write and say JESUS WAS WRONG. or say... the Prophets were WRONG. Can anyone HERE say bravely ..."They were Liars, Jesus was LYING'.


    SEE and STUDY

    https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Noah

    meaning you also wuld have to say... Isaiah was a LIAR, Ezekiel was a LIAR, Peter was a LIAR.

    Or you could lighten up and study and discern, and know history and the timeline of history... but in this thread, its about whether you are brave enough to call Jesus a LIAR, concerning Noah and the Worldwide Flood.
    Like I said earlier, you have no evidence for any of your claims. I asked for evidence and all you can do is tell me there is evidence without actually posting any. It's 100% certain that you have zero evidence that would convince anyone.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Like I said earlier, you have no evidence for any of your claims. I asked for evidence and all you can do is tell me there is evidence without actually posting any. It's 100% certain that you have zero evidence that would convince anyone.
    No offense L67, or whoever you are, are you nuts.

    Luke, Mathew etc etc all state exactly and clearly that Jesus stated


    Matthew 24King James Version (KJV)

    24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

    2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

    3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

    9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

    16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

    17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

    18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

    19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

    21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

    25 Behold, I have told you before.

    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

    28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

    30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

    31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

    32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

    33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

    34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

    35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

    36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

    37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

    38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

    39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

    41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

    42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

    43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

    44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

    45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

    46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

    47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

    48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

    49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

    50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

    51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.


    *** Sorry I cut and pasted the whole thing, because surely in your ignorance of hat the Lord said, you will be reading this for the very first time..

    So forget calling me a liar, and be objective and follow the title and thread topic. Call Jesus a liar.... say the the Book of Mathew Luke etc... are lies and they are lying...

  6. #6
    My claim, stands and is verifiable and no one can deny that Jesus confirmed Noah.

    Therefore dont fight me, fight Jesus.

    You can say Jesus is lying, the Bible is lying..... Jesus didnt know about the Flood or was mistaken or confused or ignorant, or even try calling Jesus a moron, etc.... as is your style... but do have some courage and stand up again Him or the Bible.....

    Or you can plead temporary insanity and that you just dont know how to read, or how to discern anything and that you absolutely don't know anything. The choice is yours.

    JESUS CONFIRMED NOAH..... stick to the topic.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    No offense L67, or whoever you are, are you nuts.

    Luke, Mathew etc etc all state exactly and clearly that Jesus stated
    Ah so you accept Luke as Scripture? Great! It directly contradicts the genealogy in Genesis because it has 11 generations between Adam and Noah, as opposed to the 10 generations listed in Genesis.

    If there is one thing we know with certainty, it is that no "exact" timeline can be determined from the years listed in the Biblical genealogies for many reasons, the two most obvious being: 1) Only the years are given, so an uncertainty of 6 months accumulates with every generation, resulting in an average error of 5 years in a mere 10 generations. And 2) The genealogies contradict each other!

    Debunking deluded doomsday dunces is like shooting ducks in a barrel. They have a perfect record of 2000 years of unbroken error. David has made numerous false predictions about the end times. He can't make up his mind. First its 2017. then 2020, then 2021, then 2024. What a pathetic joke. He is like every other doomsday prophet who constantly changes his predictions as the previous one fails.

    This is exactly what we would expect, of course, since Christianity began as a failed doomsday cult that expected Christ to "come soon" just like it says in Revelation. Of course, that was 2000 years ago. But they still think he is "coming soon"
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    My claim, stands and is verifiable and no one can deny that Jesus confirmed Noah.

    Therefore dont fight me, fight Jesus.

    You can say Jesus is lying, the Bible is lying..... Jesus didnt know about the Flood or was mistaken or confused or ignorant, or even try calling Jesus a moron, etc.... as is your style... but do have some courage and stand up again Him or the Bible.....

    Or you can plead temporary insanity and that you just dont know how to read, or how to discern anything and that you absolutely don't know anything. The choice is yours.

    JESUS CONFIRMED NOAH..... stick to the topic.
    Jesus said he was "coming soon" 2000 years ago, so everyone can see for themselves that he was a liar or deluded (if he actually said that). I think it's more likely the early Christians just made up stuff, just like you say Paul just made up stuff that is not "real Christianity." If you are free to judge what is true or false in the Bible, so is everyone else. And so I declare that Jesus was wrong when he predicted that he would "come soon."

    But that's not really the point here. The point here is that YOU are making up bullshit that is demonstrably false and delusional. I have given you MATHEMATICAL PROOF that your timeline is not exact because it only gives the years, not the actual date, so an average error of 6 months accumulates with every generation. I have proven this, and you have ignored the proof. You have not even tried to answer, and so you implicitly admit you can't answer, which also means that you know you are LYING when you say you have answered.

    You can delude yourself all you want. But you can't delude others to believe your brazen lies.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Ah so you accept Luke as Scripture? Great! It directly contradicts the genealogy in Genesis because it has 11 generations between Adam and Noah, as opposed to the 10 generations listed in Genesis.

    If there is one thing we know with certainty, it is that no "exact" timeline can be determined from the years listed in the Biblical genealogies for many reasons, the two most obvious being: 1) Only the years are given, so an uncertainty of 6 months accumulates with every generation, resulting in an average error of 5 years in a mere 10 generations. And 2) The genealogies contradict each other!

    Debunking deluded doomsday dunces is like shooting ducks in a barrel. They have a perfect record of 2000 years of unbroken error. David has made numerous false predictions about the end times. He can't make up his mind. First its 2017. then 2020, then 2021, then 2024. What a pathetic joke. He is like every other doomsday prophet who constantly changes his predictions as the previous one fails.

    This is exactly what we would expect, of course, since Christianity began as a failed doomsday cult that expected Christ to "come soon" just like it says in Revelation. Of course, that was 2000 years ago. But they still think he is "coming soon"
    Richard, stick to the topic, answer the question. Have some balls, or testicles to have a testimony, and pass the test.

    Was Jesus lying, is Jesus a liar. Is Mathew a LIE, Luke a LIE, the Book of Isiah a LIe. Was Moses lying, Is Genesis a LIE ? ?

    Formulate your opinion and have some courage and say..All those writers and God and Jesus are lying ?
    Call Jesus a LIAR,

    I know, I know, you want to say nobody knows, and scriptures are too confusing for you to discern or study or figure out, and seeing you dont know anything, therefore no one can know anything.

    But Richard, make a stand, take a stand, make a claim... say the Bible is untrue and is a LIE

    Jesus is a LIAR or the words in the Bible are a LIE. Why all the shilly-shallying and evasive double talk.

    Start a new thread on geneologies if you want an answer...and stick to that topic, and I shall answer you directly exactly, accordingly.

    But I repeat, no one can differ that the Bible states clearly over and over and over and over again, that Jesus said there was a worldwide FLOOD and there was a NOAH who built an ARK, and carried on the geneologies.

    Stick to the topic.....

    And state clearly that Jesus is a liar, OR the Bible lies

  10. #10
    But remember evolutionists, your wrath against the Lord, can be moderated and used by the Lord when He smartens you up and lightens you up and enlightens you..... It happened with Paul, the murderer, and so it can happen to anyone.... anyone, even avollowed close minded evolutionists..

    So Here we go, on topic, and I present the whole forest and not just the exact truth that Jesus, confirmed Noah in prophecy.

    Here it tis

    Isaiah 54

    5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

    6 For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

    7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

    8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

    9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.10

    For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

    11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

    12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.

    13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

    ********************************

    So all of us SINNERS< have hope, while we live if we choose wisely or change our minds and actions wisely toward the Lord and His MERCY.

    I could have left out all the mercy truths and claims and exactness of the Lord, but there they are, the Lord can have mercy on you, even if you are totally screwed up now, and in denial.

    Nevrtheless Jesus confirmed Noah and the Flood via the prophet Isaiah.

    hence if you call Luke a lie, Mathew a lie, Moses a lie, do include Isiah as a liar as well. Its a bit dangerous, but its your choice....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •