Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Twospirits View Post
    Oops! Good catch Rose, I stand corrected.
    Hey there Henry,

It is good to admit a mistake. I had to do it recently myself when I misread a verse.

This makes for good conversation.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

XY Chromosome Mystery Solved...........

Looks like there is some discussion as to WHY God chose to start with the man vs the woman. Its simple. The male has BOTH X and Y chromosomes....the female ONLY XX. So if your going to do a transfer of information....which this SEEMS to be.....you must start with the male specimen otherwise your missing info on the transfer. The rib is the ONLY bone in the entire human body able to fully regenerate if surgically removed correctly. The ribs are one of the 5 major sites for harvesting bone marrow. Bone marrow TRANSPLANTATION has already been PROVEN to regrow entire organs. What God did here was obviously WAY above our pay grade....simple cloning is NOT what this was....thats copying. This was a manipulation of genetics.....that God CHOSE to do....its clearly a surgery mentioned in Gen 2. No denying that on either side. A video that sums this all up nicely and explores this further is "Why God Used A Rib To Make Eve". I suggest you search for it.....

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad777C View Post
    Looks like there is some discussion as to WHY God chose to start with the man vs the woman. Its simple. The male has BOTH X and Y chromosomes....the female ONLY XX. So if your going to do a transfer of information....which this SEEMS to be.....you must start with the male specimen otherwise your missing info on the transfer. The rib is the ONLY bone in the entire human body able to fully regenerate if surgically removed correctly. The ribs are one of the 5 major sites for harvesting bone marrow. Bone marrow TRANSPLANTATION has already been PROVEN to regrow entire organs. What God did here was obviously WAY above our pay grade....simple cloning is NOT what this was....thats copying. This was a manipulation of genetics.....that God CHOSE to do....its clearly a surgery mentioned in Gen 2. No denying that on either side. A video that sums this all up nicely and explores this further is "Why God Used A Rib To Make Eve". I suggest you search for it.....
    Hi Brad,

I do agree with you that God used man's rib as man has X and Y chromosomes but on the other hand, God had no choice but to use Adam's rib as Adam was the only human around then. By adding an extra X chromosome and taking away the Y chromosome, female (XX) was created. Creation iwasn't that difficult isn't it? Clioning a human will take too much time but if we can use 3D printing, that will be almost instantaneous.

God Bless.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Thread Information