Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Question Who is Diane Lorraine Pope?

Does anybody know who this person is? Her name is all over the gematrix.org database. Every time I look something up I see some variation of "Diane Lorraine Pope's husband" or "my name is Diane Lorraine pope" or "compassion of Diane Lorraine Pope." There's not only hundreds of entries like these, most have been searched for 100 times or more. I've also seen various other "Pope"s, like "Nancy Jean Pope" or "John Glenn Pope," as well as entries like "Alan Goss Pope area of genius," and even "Who is Dianne Lorrainne Pope," and "Who are the Popes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Does anybody know who this person is? Her name is all over the gematrix.org database. Every time I look something up I see some variation of "Diane Lorraine Pope's husband" or "my name is Diane Lorraine pope" or "compassion of Diane Lorraine Pope." There's not only hundreds of entries like these, most have been searched for 100 times or more. I've also seen various other "Pope"s, like "Nancy Jean Pope" or "John Glenn Pope," as well as entries like "Alan Goss Pope area of genius," and even "Who is Dianne Lorrainne Pope," and "Who are the Popes?"
    I don't know why anyone is interested in that name.

The gematrix.org site shows how silly gematria can be. The lists of words and numbers on that site are all random. They mean nothing. People just play around with random phrases until they come up with the number they want in one of many different forms of gematria.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Well I agree with you; and I can only imagine the person who added all those phrases was diane lorraine pope herself. The interesting thing here, to me, is not that the name means something, but that somebody deliberately added all those phrases to the database, hoping that someone would notice it and, presumably, try to figure out who she is. Simply searching for a phrase like "diane lorraine pope past life" on gematrix.org would not result in it being added to the database to be found by others. You have to take the additional step of clicking the "please add this phrase to the database" button. Somebody spent an awful lot of time not just filling the database with those phrases, but also searching for them each over and over, often more than 100 times.

What can I say, it got me curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    I don't know why anyone is interested in that name.

The gematrix.org site shows how silly gematria can be. The lists of words and numbers on that site are all random. They mean nothing. People just play around with random phrases until they come up with the number they want in one of many different forms of gematria.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well I agree with you; and I can only imagine the person who added all those phrases was diane lorraine pope herself. The interesting thing here, to me, is not that the name means something, but that somebody deliberately added all those phrases to the database, hoping that someone would notice it and, presumably, try to figure out who she is. Simply searching for a phrase like "diane lorraine pope past life" on gematrix.org would not result in it being added to the database to be found by others. You have to take the additional step of clicking the "please add this phrase to the database" button. Somebody spent an awful lot of time not just filling the database with those phrases, but also searching for them each over and over, often more than 100 times.

What can I say, it got me curious!
    Curiosity it great - but there's so much cool stuff to be curious about that I find random word/number associations pretty low on my list.

On the other hand, there are some amazing self-reflective patterns in some verses of the Bible that I find quite fascinating. I did a lot of work on gematria ten years ago. I called the integrated alphanumeric structures "Biblical Holographs." You can look at what I found in the Gallery of Biblical Holographs.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Unregistered Guest

Bobbie Ann Chapman Death

I have found this entry in gematria "Bobbie Ann Chapman Death Ten Twenty Nine Two Thousand Thirteen", I don't know why but I checked and funny enough that person exists and she died on that date.
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/her...?pid=167787669

Unregistered Guest

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000cm0f#map

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...us2000cm0f#map

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...us2000cm0f#map

http://www.gematrix.org/?ref=ca&word...069.617%C2%B0W

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Curiosity it great - but there's so much cool stuff to be curious about that I find random word/number associations pretty low on my list.

On the other hand, there are some amazing self-reflective patterns in some verses of the Bible that I find quite fascinating. I did a lot of work on gematria ten years ago. I called the integrated alphanumeric structures "Biblical Holographs." You can look at what I found in the Gallery of Biblical Holographs.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information