Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

This is my 11,000th Post!

Maybe we should have a party.

<<======== Needs more candles.

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Well now ... I've been very busy on this forum the last few months.

I hit the 10,000 mark on May 3, 2012, as announced in my post called This is my 10,000th post!.

This got me curious about how many posts per year I've been doing since I opened this forum five years ago on June 5, 2007. Here are the stats:

Name:  posts_per_day_ram.gif
Views: 24
Size:  23.4 KB

And here are my stats compared with all the posts by other members of this forum. As you can see, there is a healthy increasing trend. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the members who have taken their valuable time to contribute. THANKS!

Name:  posts_per_day_ram_vs_all.gif
Views: 23
Size:  24.6 KB

For those interested in the technical side of things, here is the code required to suck this data from the vBulletin database:

Code:
    select MONTH(FROM_UNIXTIME(dateline,'%Y-%m-%d %H.%i.%s')) as 'month',YEAR(FROM_UNIXTIME(dateline,'%Y-%m-%d %H.%i.%s')) as 'year', count(*) 
    from vbpost where userid = 1 GROUP BY MONTH(FROM_UNIXTIME(dateline,'%Y-%m-%d %H.%i.%s')),
    YEAR(FROM_UNIXTIME(dateline,'%Y-%m-%d %H.%i.%s'))
    ORDER BY dateline asc;
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

That's a great 11K milestone, Richard, Way2go! Got an ETA for 66K ?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post

That's a great 11K milestone, Richard, Way2go! Got an ETA for 66K ?
    Thanks my friend!

And thanks for your many contributions.

66K you ask ... that rings a bell somehow ... there's something about you and that number 66 ... let me think ...

The Bible on a "grand" scale, eh?

The forum itself could easily reach 66K pretty soon since we are already at 45,900 (nice round number). And I expect things to get pretty busy when I finish my new database application that I've been working on for the last couple months. It will allow you to cross-reference and write notes on every verse of the Bible, as well as cross-referencing all the other resources I'll be putting in the BWB Library, such as Josephus, other ancient historians, all the major commentaries, and then a host of other public domain documents. So I'm expecting folks will find it useful. And I'll have a fully interlinear searchable Bible that is easy to copy/paste into posts. If you have any suggestions of any features you think would be useful, please let me know.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information