Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 56 of 56
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    And I told you that I would answer after YOU answer for all the falsehoods that you have posted. You made your demand AFTER I challenged you to stand by your word, so we both know that you are simply trying to find a way to avoid admitting that you are wrong.

    You refuse to answer because you know that you are wrong.
    I have said countless times that the theread cannot continue until the SIMPLE question of "what are the problems that evolutionists faced (from RAM's perspective)? is answered. If you cannot answer this simple question which I am the first to demand and thus have to right to be the first to know shows that you simply cannot answer this question for fear that the theory of evolution would be exposed as false....or perhaps the paranoia caused by your pot-damaged brain think that this is a trap.
    Hey there Cheow,

    I can't thank you enough for demonstrating how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of believers. You are doing a great public service. Everyone reading this thread will see that fundamentalist Christianity is a deadly poison and so you are helping free the world from delusion! Great work!



    Everyone can see that you are simply refusing to answer because you know you cannot answer. You made up your "challenge" to me as a means to dodge the truth AFTER I had challenged you to admit your error in Post #58. I exposed your tactics months ago on July 14, 2012! You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words. Here is the proof:

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH
    Haven't you analyze the article? 500 million year old genes and no mutations, where is the evidence of evolution?
    Hey there Cheow,

    Yes, I most certainly "analyzed the article." There was not a word in the article that said anything about "500 million year old genes and no mutations." You just made that up. How is it possible that you thought you could get away with such an obvious falsehood? Did you think I wouldn't check? Will you now admit your error? If not, then everyone will see that you don't care about the truth at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Ok,let's move the debate in another direction.
    Gotchya!

    You are trying to change the subject because I proved that you are wrong.

    So are you going to admit your error? Or just try to fool everyone by changing the topic? I don't care if you do or don't since either way my words are proven true and your errors are exposed.
    See that? I caught you in a lie and exposed your tactics months ago. You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words!

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    What a totally moronic response. You mimic me like a brain-dead robot. A zombie who can't even answer a simple question. My words were true - everyone can see that you refused to answer my questions and THEN you made up your lame demand that I answer yours as an excuse to avoid being honest and honorable.
    I am the first to demand an answer and thus the first to have a right to know. Let me tell you some of the problems (this is just the tip of the iceberg) that evolutionists faced which RAM would agree and silence means consent:
    1. How can non-living things turn into living things naturally?
    2. How can a specie turn into another specie naturally?
    3. Which comes first, the hen or the egg?
    The evolutionists need to demonstrate to us how these can happpened, if not, they are just fairy tales and I don't believe an intelligent man like RAM could believe such fairy tales without any convincing evidence.
    What??? You tell another BLATANT LIE right here in public? You were not the "first to demand an answer." You made up your demand AFTER I had demanded an answer to your lie in Post #58. Why do you lie so openly? Everyone can see it. I have given the proof.

    So again, I must thank you for demonstrating how your religion corrupts the hearts and minds of believers. I am sure thousands will see this and so not fall into the error of Christianity.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I have already said that the debate will not move unless the evolutionist opponents must state the imperfections of the theory of evolution. Since you are not game, the game is closed. The saying is confirmed, no evolutionists will ever admit the flaws of the theory of evolution. Thank you.

    As such I shall ensd this post with a confession of a former evolutionist:

    Confession of a
    former evolutionist

    I ADMIT IT. I was once an evolutionist. An ardent one. Perhaps even a biased one, for I would not, for the longest time, consider any other possibility.


    blah, blah, blah ....
    So rather than stand by your words, you simply posted more ridiculous creationist propaganda written by a deliberately deceptive cult leader. I exposed that creationist liar in my thread called Confession of a long-time cult pastor pretending to be a former evolutionist. And of course you never answered that one either.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Same as how utterly pathetic that evolutionists can believe in fake Piltdown Man, Pekin Man as real so that they can confirmed their false dogma of the missing link.
    There you go again, repeating more lies that have been totally refuted. No evolutionist believes in Piltdown Man or Pekin Man. And why not? Because the EVOLUTIONISTS exposed those hoaxes! Atheists are much more righteous than Christians. Your religion produces nothing but LIARS who LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE about things that can be easily proven false. You are the poster child of the deliberately deceptive Christian, and you have PROVEN it with your hundreds of posts filled with LIES and the fact that you refuse to answer for all the LIES you have told. I have given proof over and over and over again, yet you continue to repeat your lies.

    I think this is absolutely WONDERFUL! You are showing how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of the believers. You are saving thousands of people from the poison of fundamentalist Christianity. Thanks!



    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I am tempted to set up a thread, "A Challenge to RAM" to expose RAM's false belief in the Stupid theory of mega-evolution. I am not here to do character assasination but to challenge the truth unlike someone here.....

    Yes, the truth sooner or later be known and vulnerable people have been deceived for so long ...."The theory of Evolution is false!".
    And the reason why RAM is so supportive of the theory of evolution despite millions and millions of critics and non-believers is that otherwise the only explanation left is Creation from a Creator and thus have to accept that the Bible is true.
    There's no scientific theory called "mega-evolution" Cheow!

    If you could support your assertions, you would do so. But you can't so all you do is make absurd assertions. Duh.

    You have proven that you are utterly ignorant of the science of evolution. You can't even state the evidence that supports it.

    And why would you say "the Bible is true" when you have proven ten thousand times that you hate the truth with your whole heart? I have done nothing but ask you to answer for your false words, and you refuse. This exposes you as an absolute hater of truth.

    But this is all working out for the good, since anyone reading your posts will see that your religion is nothing but PURE POISON. So once again, let me say "thanks"!




    Richard

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Hey there Cheow,

    I can't thank you enough for demonstrating how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of believers. You are doing a great public service. Everyone reading this thread will see that fundamentalist Christianity is a deadly poison and so you are helping free the world from delusion! Great work!

    Hey, RAM, thank you also for telling all Christians, 2 billion of them are delusional except RAM and his company... Brilliant!

    Everyone can see that you are simply refusing to answer because you know you cannot answer. You made up your "challenge" to me as a means to dodge the truth AFTER I had challenged you to admit your error in Post #58. I exposed your tactics months ago on July 14, 2012! You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words. Here is the proof:
    The truth will be known; just be patient and wait and we will soon know who is right and who is wrong. I don't need to use tactics or dodge anything.

    See that? I caught you in a lie and exposed your tactics months ago. You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words!
    Caught what? I stand by my words that the thread CANNOT continue until the SIMPLE question of "what are the problems that evolutionists faced (from RAM's perspective)?" is listed. It is that simple. To say that there is no problem with the evolutionists or ignore the problems of evolutionist theories is a blatant LIE.

    What??? You tell another BLATANT LIE right here in public? You were not the "first to demand an answer." You made up your demand AFTER I had demanded an answer to your lie in Post #58. Why do you lie so openly? Everyone can see it. I have given the proof.
    Yeah, continue with your character assassination....old-fashioned dirty tactics which I am used to being called in this forum. You are wasting your breath. Can't answer the simple question that I put to you, just say so.

    So again, I must thank you for demonstrating how your religion corrupts the hearts and minds of believers. I am sure thousands will see this and so not fall into the error of Christianity.
    I must also congratulate you and your gang for being the only non-delusional ones around whilst 6 billion religious and non-religious people who don't believe in evolution in this world are delusional.....Brilliant! Only intelligent people will believe in the fairy tales of evolution....might as well get Prince Charming to kiss a lump of dead proteins and wake them alive.

    So rather than stand by your words, you simply posted more ridiculous creat
    ionist propaganda written by a deliberately deceptive cult leader. I exposed that creationist liar in my thread called Confession of a long-time cult pastor pretending to be a former evolutionist. And of course you never answered that one either.
    So? These supposed "deceptive creationist liars" will go to hell and evolutionists will go to heaven....Brilliant! I don't bother if they are cultists or prostitutes or creationists or evolutionists or whatever as long as they love God with all their heart, soul and might and love their neighbors as themselves, they stand good chance of going through the gate of heaven.


    There you go again, repeating more lies that have been totally refuted. No evolutionist believes in Piltdown Man or Pekin Man. And why not? Because the EVOLUTIONISTS exposed those hoaxes! Atheists are much more righteous than Christians. Your religion produces nothing but LIARS who LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE about things that can be easily proven false. You are the poster child of the deliberately deceptive Christian, and you have PROVEN it with your hundreds of posts filled with LIES and the fact that you refuse to answer for all the LIES you have told. I have given proof over and over and over again, yet you continue to repeat your lies.
    They shouldn't believe in those hoaxes in the first place and influence others to believe! Such negligence! It were the evolutionists who created those hoaxes so as to be able to link their missing link and deceive people about the theory of evolution. No creationist will do that by creating similar hoaxes.

    I think this is absolutely WONDERFUL! You are showing how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of the believers. You are saving thousands of people from the poison of fundamentalist Christianity. Thanks!

    Thank you also for showing that non-delusional people are the minority and poisoning the people with the fairy tales of evolution theories.


    There's no scientific theory called "mega-evolution" Cheow!
    What? you don't believe in natural selection and the evolution of species?

    If you could support your assertions, you would do so. But you can't so all you do is make absurd assertions. Duh.

    You have proven that you are utterly ignorant of the science of evolution. You can't even state the evidence that supports it.
    I am not ignorant of evolution but very doubtful of evolution. Just show me non-matter becoming living matter and specie turning to another specie naturally in front of my eyes and I Will Believe. How to believe if no one can show us living proof and logic of how one specie can turn into another specie naturally and how non-living things can become alive naturally. Only "brilliant" ignorant people can believe such fairy tale as lightning strike a lump of protein and somehow make the cells alive and after millions of years evolved into different species. It is much easier to believe a hacker can change a computer virus into Trojan Horse and Worm by changing computer codes.

    And why would you say "the Bible is true" when you have proven ten thousand times that you hate the truth with your whole heart? I have done nothing but ask you to answer your false words, and you refuse. This exposes you as an absolute hater of truth.
    And I have also proven ten thousand times that atheism will never lead us to eternal life. If you want eternal life then love God with all your heart, soul and might and love your neighbor as yourself. To lead people astray from the path to the eternal life is as good as tying a mill round your neck and be drown. How terrible and horrible for someone who do not want to go to heaven but yet stops others from going also.

    But this is all working out for the good, since anyone reading your posts will see that your religion is nothing but PURE POISON. So once again, let me say "thanks"!
    So is Atheism a Pure Poison that will only lead people to the path of destruction.


    God Forgive them for they know not what they are doing.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    Hey there Cheow,

    I can't thank you enough for demonstrating how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of believers. You are doing a great public service. Everyone reading this thread will see that fundamentalist Christianity is a deadly poison and so you are helping free the world from delusion! Great work!

    Hey, RAM, thank you also for telling all Christians, 2 billion of them are delusional except RAM and his company... Brilliant!
    Thanks for your absolutely brilliant response Cheow! I can only imagine how much more brilliant it would have been if you learned to read. I didn't say a word about "all Christians" in that comment. I specifically spoke of YOUR RELIGION and identified it as "fundamentalist Christianity."

    I'm glad I'm not brilliant like you ... since then I probably couldn't tie my own shoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Everyone can see that you are simply refusing to answer because you know you cannot answer. You made up your "challenge" to me as a means to dodge the truth AFTER I had challenged you to admit your error in Post #58. I exposed your tactics months ago on July 14, 2012! You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words. Here is the proof:
    The truth will be known; just be patient and wait and we will soon know who is right and who is wrong. I don't need to use tactics or dodge anything.
    The truth is already known Cheow. Everyone can see it for themselves. You stated a blatant falsehood, I exposed it, and you have been running and hiding and refusing to own up to your own words for MONTHS ever since!

    "The truth will be known" ~ BRILLIANT!

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    See that? I caught you in a lie and exposed your tactics months ago. You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words!
    Caught what? I stand by my words that the thread CANNOT continue until the SIMPLE question of "what are the problems that evolutionists faced (from RAM's perspective)?" is listed. It is that simple. To say that there is no problem with the evolutionists or ignore the problems of evolutionist theories is a blatant LIE.
    Oh, now THAT'S truly "brilliant." You are "standing by your words" that you are using to run and hide from your own words!

    Everyone can see that you are not standing by your words. I exposed your tactic. You made up your demand AFTER I caught you in your lie and you have been running and hiding and twisting and perverting words to avoid the truth. That's why I say that your fundamentalist religion has corrupted your mind and your morals. Everyone can see what you are doing Cheow - even you. You can fool others, but you can't fool yourself ... unless of course you are truly deluded.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    What??? You tell another BLATANT LIE right here in public? You were not the "first to demand an answer." You made up your demand AFTER I had demanded an answer to your lie in Post #58. Why do you lie so openly? Everyone can see it. I have given the proof.
    Yeah, continue with your character assassination....old-fashioned dirty tactics which I am used to being called in this forum. You are wasting your breath. Can't answer the simple question that I put to you, just say so.
    Cheow, you are the one assassinating your own reputation because you are REFUSING to admit the truth that everyone can see.

    I guess we could say that you are committing "character suicide."

    How is it possible that you think folks can't see what you have done? I've exposed it. It's out in the open. You know that you refused to answer and that you changed the topic to avoid answering. I caught you. I posted the proof. There's no way out other than speaking the TRUTH Cheow.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    So again, I must thank you for demonstrating how your religion corrupts the hearts and minds of believers. I am sure thousands will see this and so not fall into the error of Christianity.
    I must also congratulate you and your gang for being the only non-delusional ones around whilst 6 billion religious and non-religious people who don't believe in evolution in this world are delusional.....Brilliant! Only intelligent people will believe in the fairy tales of evolution....might as well get Prince Charming to kiss a lump of dead proteins and wake them alive.
    It doesn't matter how many people do or don't believe in evolution Cheow. Truth is not determined by a popular vote.

    And since you have proven over and over and over again that you are totally ignorant of the science of evolution, you comment is meaningless. You cannot support your assertions and you know it. That's what this conversation is all about. In Post #58 you quoted an article called "Evolution in Action" which gave solid evidence for evolution, but you didn't understand it and made the BRILLIANT assertion that it said there was 500 million yeas with no evolution when in fact the article said no such thing. I challenged your BRILLIANT assertion and you have been running and hiding ever since.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    So rather than stand by your words, you simply posted more ridiculous creationist propaganda written by a deliberately deceptive cult leader. I exposed that creationist liar in my thread called Confession of a long-time cult pastor pretending to be a former evolutionist. And of course you never answered that one either.
    So? These supposed "deceptive creationist liars" will go to hell and evolutionists will go to heaven....Brilliant! I don't bother if they are cultists or prostitutes or creationists or evolutionists or whatever as long as they love God with all their heart, soul and might and love their neighbors as themselves, they stand good chance of going through the gate of heaven.
    So??? So you don't have any problem spreading lies??? What is wrong with your heart and mind? You are responsible for spreading creationist lies, and you say "so"???

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    There you go again, repeating more lies that have been totally refuted. No evolutionist believes in Piltdown Man or Pekin Man. And why not? Because the EVOLUTIONISTS exposed those hoaxes! Atheists are much more righteous than Christians. Your religion produces nothing but LIARS who LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE about things that can be easily proven false. You are the poster child of the deliberately deceptive Christian, and you have PROVEN it with your hundreds of posts filled with LIES and the fact that you refuse to answer for all the LIES you have told. I have given proof over and over and over again, yet you continue to repeat your lies.
    They shouldn't believe in those hoaxes in the first place and influence others to believe! Such negligence! It were the evolutionists who created those hoaxes so as to be able to link their missing link and deceive people about the theory of evolution. No creationist will do that by creating similar hoaxes.
    They didn't know they were hoaxes Cheow, so your assertion is "brilliant" as usual.

    Scientists are people, so we should expect to find negligence. But the fact remains that the scientists themselves are the ones that exposed and publicized the hoaxes. Therefore, your comment is fundamentally unrighteous.

    Your assertion that "no creationist" would do such things is blatantly absurd since you yourself have posted creationist videos that are filled with deliberate deception, lies, and fraudulent claims. I proved this long ago, and as usual, you ran and hid and refused to stand by your words. And so you continue to slander your own character here on this forum. BRILLIANT!

    Thanks for you utterly BRILLIANT post Cheow.





    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313

    Dennis Hill's Testimony

    Biochemist Dennis Hill graduated from the University of Houston and did his Graduate Work at Baylor Medical School. Dennis worked as a Cancer Researcher at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. When Dennis was diagnosed with advanced stage prostate cancer, which had metastasized to other parts of his body, he started researching. Since Dennis has a family history of prostate cancer, and he often witnessed ineffective results while working in cancer research, he felt a new approach was in order.

    After researching possible alternatives Dennis ran across information about Rick Simpson using cannabis concentrate, which is an extract of the essential oil which is extracted from marijuana and contains cannabinoids. Simpson was using the oil to treat a wide variety of illness, including cancer. The more Dennis researched, the more he understood how cannabis worked on cancer. He has included 2 papers for the review of anyone interested that go into the science of how cannabis kills cancer. He was determined to give it a try, and decided to tell his doctor that he would be using cannabis concentrate alone for his treatment. He did not want to risk more damage to his body from chemo, so he chose to start the cannabis oil regime without any other treatment.

    Dennis is educated, with a sound background in science, and a background in the cancer industry. He stated that the Cannabis Oil killed the cancer, and he is now cancer free. He never underwent any of the standard treatment ie chemo, or radiation. He maintained a healthy diet, and exercise as part of his healing and after care. Dennis worked two jobs while he was treating himself, and never experienced any of the side effects typically associated with standard cancer treatments. He administered 1 tiny dose of the cannabis oil in the AM, and 1 tiny dose of the cannabis oil in the pm, just as Rick Simpson suggests.

    Article found here.
    Last edited by Rose; 09-19-2012 at 07:35 PM.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313

    Dennis Hill's Tesitimony continued

    CURED



    February 8, 2011

    The histology report of the prostate biopsy says that there is no cancer detectable. I’m very happy to have beat this insidious killer, thanks to so many who have helped me get to this place.

    Looking back I find it amazing that this deadly cancer was quickly wiped out using natural enzymes of the cannabis plant. Looking forward, how do I avoid the return of the dreaded adenocarcinoma that we know comes back in 70% of conventional therapy cases? Perhaps the conditions are still present to reignite cancer invasion, considering that genetics might be a player in this little drama. Is there anything that will inhibit the formation of prostate cancer?

    It turns out that yes, currently available is an enzyme that kills prostate cancer stem cells. Now that the cancer cells are gone, gamma-tocotrienol will kill the arising stem cells that would potentially bring the cancer back. What is this gamma-tocotrienol, where did it originate and what does it do, exactly?

    Gamma-tocotrienol (y-T3) is an isomer of vitamin E that is extracted from palm oil. Taken orally, gamma-tocotrienol is most potent in suppressing prostate cancer cell proliferation, which acts through multiple-signaling pathways. This signaling is through proteins that regulate immune response, such as NFkB and EGF-R. In this way gamma-tocotrienol down-regulates pro-survival signaling pathways inducing apoptosis, cell death. This process is highly specific in that it spares normal prostate tissue. This ability of gamma-tocotrienol to eradicate prostate cancer also acts to suppress cancer cell proliferation and metastasis. Stopping this cancer from spreading or returning is primary in choosing an appropriate therapy.9

    Another pathway taken by gamma-tocotrienol to control prostate cancer stem cells is the up-regulation of the p53 protein. This is associated with the ejection of cytchrome c from the mitochondrial nucleus to the liquid matrix (cytosol) of cellular cytoplasm. Is this starting to sound familiar? This is the same pathway that THC and cannabidiol use in stimulating ceramide synthesis in the cancer cell to cause cell apoptosis. Essentially, the cannabinoids and gamma-tocotrienols are performing the same function along similar metabolic pathways to kill cancer and its stem cells.

    This strategy appears likely to bring a long lifetime free of any cancer. That’s a good thing. But I’ve never been one to do whatever is just enough. I like beyond just enough, for most things. So what else can I do to eliminate the possibility of cancer recurrence?

    Pomegranate!

    As you can probably imagine from the taste of pomegranate it is loaded with a remarkable array of phenylpropanoids and ellagitannins. Since prostate cancer depends completely on testosterone to grow and spread, phenylpropanoids disrupts the communication between testosterone and the cell, thus leaving the cancer to wither. Now, what does ellagitannins bring to the table? We know that rapid growth of cancer cells requires increased blood vessel formation (angiogenesis). Ellagitannins have been shown to inhibit angiogenesis in neoplastic tissue. Cancer growth is inhibited from lack of oxygen so cellular proliferation can not occur; thus again, apoptosis.10

    This should do it; but Rick Simpson chimes in here also, he says that once the cancer is cleared, we can keep a maintenance routine of one regular dose every week or two that will kill any cancer before it aggregates into an active neoplasm.

    Six months ago when I started taking massive amounts of cannabinoid extract, the burning question in my mind was, “What will happen when I quit taking this stuff? Will I become dependent. What will withdrawal be like?” I was a little afraid. At the end of the six month treatment I abruptly stopped the medication—and waited for withdrawal to happen. There were a couple of days I was a little cranky; but mostly, withdrawal was a non-event. I just didn’t feel any different. Contemplating this I wondered, why wasn’t it more traumatic. The answer is simply this: in our normal physiology there is already the full array of endocannabinoid channels that the additional dosage supports. When the additional extract is withdrawn, the existing anandamide (our natural cannabinoid) metabolic pathways resume their normal function. The adjustment is very slight.

    Now that the cancer is gone, continuing metabolic support with pomegranate and tocotrienol, or cannabinoid support, will assure that it will never return. I’ve been given a new life; it’s thrilling to contemplate the possibilities.



    ~Dennis Hill
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Here is part 1 & 2 of Dennis Hill's testimony on youtube.



    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •