Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post


    You mean brilliant scientists cannot be deceived or brainwashed? They were deceived before... Piltdown Man, Archeoraptor, Pekin man, Phlogiston. I wonder what else they were deceived without even knowing it. There were also brilliant scientists who turn from evolutionists to creationists ..why? This is the list of evolutionist scientists turn creationists which I have presented which you assert that I have not presented, you must be myopic or having selective viewing.

    May God forgive them for they know not what they are doing.
    Hi Cheow,

    A true scientist readily acknowledges when they are wrong, or have been tricked by a hoax, letting go of false assumptions...unlike creationists who must dogmatically cling to the biblical story of creation, no matter how many proven errors it contains.

    Scientists like Darwin did not set out to disprove creationism, because at his time everyone was a creationist. He motive was to understand how animals change over time and from his observations he discovered that animals of the same species can adapt to their environment by evolving. Darwin did not hate God, or try to prove the Bible wrong, he merely honestly, and openly recorded all the things he observed and drew conclusions from those observations. Discovery is the first step to acquiring knowledge, and being able to openly analyze those discoveries is the second step.

    All the best,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hi Cheow,

    A true scientist readily acknowledges when they are wrong, or have been tricked by a hoax, letting go of false assumptions...unlike creationists who must dogmatically cling to the biblical story of creation, no matter how many proven errors it contains.

    Scientists like Darwin did not set out to disprove creationism, because at his time everyone was a creationist. He motive was to understand how animals change over time and from his observations he discovered that animals of the same species can adapt to their environment by evolving. Darwin did not hate God, or try to prove the Bible wrong, he merely honestly, and openly recorded all the things he observed and drew conclusions from those observations. Discovery is the first step to acquiring knowledge, and being able to openly analyze those discoveries is the second step.

    All the best,
    Rose
    Very well stated!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,122
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I have presented lots of evidence against the theory of macro-evolution so that people are aware that there is lots of flaws in that theory. I am not against micro -evolution which I already said is plausible but I am against MACRO-EVOLUTION. I will let the readers decide the verdict.
    Hey there Cheow,

    I would be absolutely delighted if you would try to engage me in a serious discussion about the theory of evolution. But to do that, you have to know what the theory actually states and the evidence supporting it. That's why I started the thread called What's the Best Evidence for Evolution?. I wanted to give you and all creationists an opportunity to demonstrate that you actually know what you are talking about and that you are sufficiently familiar with the evidence to legitimately challenge it. I was hoping this would elevate the conversation to where we were actually talking to each other (rather than past each other) and really dealing with the facts so we could all come to a better understanding. If you really believed that you had the truth you would want to do this too. This is the only way anyone could ever hope to successfully challenge an established scientific theory. Folks refusing to do this only show they are not qualified to criticize the theory in any way at all. It is a test to help us all distinguish between those seeking the truth and those seeking to protect their religious dogma from the truth. That's why this test is such a serious challenge for most creationists.

    Unfortunately, you refused to rationally participate in that thread and chose rather to vandalize it by posting ridiculous creationist propaganda that has long been refuted. I'm talking about post #75 where you posted an absurd video with the outrageously ironic title "LIES, FRAUD and DECEIT: The Dilemma of Evolution Teaching" which I showed to be nothing but deliberate lies, fraud, and deceit produced by the creationists. I documented their lies, fraud, and deceit and you never once tried to refute the evidence. Therefore, the evidence that those creationists are liars, frauds, and deceivers stands. And it will stand until someone successfully refutes it which will never happen because they really are liars, frauds, and deceivers.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    You can call me whatever you want. You have been brainwashed by the stupid theory of macro-evolution.
    I'm not calling you anything. I am only telling you how you make yourself look when you post ridiculous creationist propaganda that you don't even understand. It is ludicrous for you to call me "brainwashed" and the theory of evolution "stupid." You disgrace yourself and make a mockery of your claim to be a Christian when you spew out such juvenile and ignorant absurdities.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    What facts have you presented? None.
    That's not true and you know it. For example, in post #11 of the thread The Simplest Cell I presented a video from leading evolutionary scientists about the Genetic Tool Kit common to all animals. They conducted an experiment by putting a gene from a mouse in a fruitfly and concluded that this was evidence of common descent. In post #12 you rejected that evidence saying:
    No it is not evidence of evolution because the logic is that someone or something intelligent have to put this eyeless gene into the fruit fly eye. This have never occur on its own in nature.
    Your answer indicated a total failure to understand the point of the video so I asked:
    Can you tell me why those scientists concluded that all animals share a common ancestor? What evidence supported their conclusion?
    You refused to answer my question, so I asked again:
    Why did those scientists think their experiment was good evidence for their conclusion?
    And then you said this in post #32:
    I have already answered your question... because they have already been brainwashed by the false theory of evolution during their school education.
    That was your answer! You showed ZERO understanding of the evidence presented in the video. You showed a complete inability to answer any question about why scientists thought their conclusion followed from that experiment. Your claim that I have not presented any evidence is both false and absurd. You wouldn't understand evidence if it slapped you in the face.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Why not try to refute all the evidences which I have presented in my thread, "Science vs Evolution"? The facts that I and every skeptic wanted is very simple: demonstrate to us how life started from non-living things and demonstrate to us one species of animal or plant turning into another species naturally. And if you can demonstrate these, I will keep my big mouth shut. So far no one have ever demonstrate these, if someone did, he will get the Nobel Prize.
    In post #82 I totally refuted the nine minute video you posted in post #75 and you ignored the evidence. Why then should I waste my time refuting a 90 minute creationist video? You don't understand the science so you wouldn't understand my refutation. Why bother? You have placed yourself outside all rational discourse.

    Your promise that "if you can demonstrate these, I will keep my big mouth shut" rings hollow since I totally refuted the video in post #82 and you totally ignored the evidence and just started new threads with fresh steaming creationist bullshit.

    Your request for a demonstration of speciation has already been fulfilled. There is plenty of evidence of new species arising through evolution. You would know this if you cared at all for the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    There is no evidence in macro-evolution just assumptions....e.g. few evolutionists believe in natural selection nowadays because it doesn't work! What logic? I can easily come out with a family tree of computer viruses and say they are related to one another from a common descent which is man-made computer codes.
    Your assertions are false. There is plenty of evidence but you just ignore it and pretend it is not there. I had to ask you half a dozen times to explain why the leading evolutionary scientists drew the conclusions they did from the evidence presented, and you merely said "because they are brainwashed." This shows that you are utterly ignorant of all science. This is now totally obvious to anyone reading this thread (and remember, there are thousands of people who read your words). You are only confirming the mockery creationists have made of themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    And your accusation that I am posting evidence for evolution because I "believe there is no God" is a blatant lie. I have never said there is no God. On the contrary, I have repeatedly told everyone that there could be a God. There is no excuse for your blatant lies. Will you repent of your error?
    Then STOP bashing God! Hope you repent before it is too late. You even said in one of your post that you want everyone to be like you free from their religion, I wonder what is your real motive?....lead us away from the love of God? That is the most horrible thing to do. If you do not want to go to heaven, that's fine but do not prevent others from going to heaven. If you have never said there is no God then why is there a thread, "There are no gods". Please amend the title to "There may be a god".
    I have not been "bashing GOD" in any way at all. I am simply exposing how the Bible bashes God when it accuses him of horrible, evil, and irrational behaviors.

    I have no motive other than truth. Your motive is equally obvious. You are seeking to protect your false religious dogmas from the truth. Let me save you some trouble. I can guarantee one thing. The truth will win.

    Your hatred of truth is not love of God.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    That is not true. You have never shown any understanding of evolution at all, let alone any "errors." You, like essentially all creationists, are totally ignorant. You cannot even state what evidence the scientists have found that supports their theories. You are like a blind man declaring there is no such thing as a rainbow. You are totally deluded about this issue. It is pathetic beyond all description.
    Are scientist always right? Ya, the theory of Phlogiston, the Piltdown Man etc. I can assure you mega-evolution will be the biggest deceit in human history. There are Creationists and Intelligent Designers (of which many are non-Christians) because the theory of evolution have too many flaws. It has nothing to do with religious dogma. Ever why there are very few critics on the theory of combustion or gravity?
    You are demonstrating how fundamentalist Christianity corrupts the mind and the morals of believers. It makes people sick and prone to evil. It makes people become liars. You are repeating the evil lies of the creationists. The Piltdown man was a hoax perpetrated ON the evolutionary scientists, not BY the evolutionary scientists. And it was corrected BY the evolutionary scientists. Your deliberate misrepresentation of these facts makes you a liar. I wish it weren't so, but there's no other way to say it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    You mean brilliant scientists cannot be deceived or brainwashed? They were deceived before... Piltdown Man, Archeoraptor, Pekin man, Phlogiston. I wonder what else they were deceived without even knowing it.
    Anyone can be deceived or mistaken. The beauty and power of science is that it gives us a way to find the truth. It was the scientists who discovered that they had been deceived by liars who invented the Piltdown Man, Archeoraptor, and Pekin man. And it was experimental evidence that showed them the error of the phlogiston theory. It is fascinating that now they must fight the creationist liars who are misrepresenting the truth of these matters.

    Dogmatic religion is the opposite of science. It corrupts the hearts and minds of believers and makes them hate the truth. It is therefore a profound evil which has gripped your heart.

    If you are going to pray, you would do well to pray that God frees your heart and mind from the darkness that is engulfing you.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •