Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 102
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I have already said that the debate will not move unless the evolutionist opponents must state the imperfections of the theory of evolution. Since you are not game, the game is closed. The saying is confirmed, no evolutionists will ever admit the flaws of the theory of evolution. Thank you.


    Thanks Cheow. You have proven yet again that you don't care about any evidence of any kind. I've proven you wrong many times and all you do is run and hide from the truth. You are the perfect example of how religion deludes people, and how believers hate the truth with their whole heart.

    My only question is why you keep doing everything in your power to prove that religion destroys the minds of believers. What is your motive? Are you a secret agent of atheism who is trying to undermine Christianity by pretending to be a believer?

    Have a nice day.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I think this book will drive RAM and Rose insane:

    http://www.darwinismthegreatestliein....com/index.php

    Darwinism Watch:

    Channels That Only Show Animals’ Savage Aspects Are Engaging in Darwinist Propaganda 2012-04-06

    Perfection Is an Outcome Shown by Science and Prevails in All Living Structures 2012-03-28
    There Is No Such Thing as the “First Self-reproducing Molecule That Gave Rise to Life” 2012-03-28

    Response To The Darwinist Deceptions In The News Site Malaysian Insider 2012-03-25

    Prof. Robert Davis, from Glasgow University, warned that the Scottish curriculum is “under pressure” of atheists like Richard Dawkins 2012-02-29

    Fearing death will avail CNN producer Larry King nothing at all 2012-02-25

    The Huffington Post Writer Nidhal Guessoum’s Errors Concerning Evolution 2012-01-18

    The error of Al Jazeera TV's claim that evolution and religion might be reconciled must be made up for right away 2012-01-03

    Why are Darwinist journals ceasing publication one after the other? 2011-06-19

    Tales of ''Feathered Dinosaurs'' No Longer Deceive Anyone 2011-06-18


    God Bless Creationism.
    Creationist lies don't drive me insane. They just make me more determined to expose their corrupt lying hearts so folks who want the truth (unlike you) will have a better chance to free their minds from the evils of religious dogmas.

    You are doing some very effective work as a secret agent for atheism!

    You make Richard Dawkins proud!

    Have a nice day.

    PS: The more you write the more convinced I am that you are just a Chinese Cleverbot. Your answers are identical. Every time I prove you are wrong you run and hide by changing the subject. You know this is true. It's all been recorded. You posted a scientific article and said that it said there were no mutations of a gene for over 500 million years, but the article said no such thing. I pointed this out to you TWICE and you have not responded. It's a pity you don't realize how this makes you look to sane people.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post


    Thanks Cheow. You have proven yet again that you don't care about any evidence of any kind. I've proven you wrong many times and all you do is run and hide from the truth. You are the perfect example of how religion deludes people, and how believers hate the truth with their whole heart.

    My only question is why you keep doing everything in your power to prove that religion destroys the minds of believers. What is your motive? Are you a secret agent of atheism who is trying to undermine Christianity by pretending to be a believer?

    Have a nice day.
    Say whatever you want, I am not trying to prove anything except telling others that there are flaws in the theory of evolution which no evolutionist dare to admit. If they are truth seekers, they should tell us what are the flaws of the theory of evolution and open them for discussions. Isn't it better to hear from the horses' mouths? And why are they not opening their golden mouths?

    As such, the next best alternative is to hear from the confessions of former evolutionists:

    Happy Reading:

    http://harunyahya.com/en/works/8063/...+Evolutionists


    God Bless the Truth of Creationism and Intelligent Design.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Say whatever you want, I am not trying to prove anything except telling others that there are flaws in the theory of evolution which no evolutionist dare to admit. If they are truth seekers, they should tell us what are the flaws of the theory of evolution and open them for discussions. Isn't it better to hear from the horses' mouths? And why are they not opening their golden mouths?

    As such, the next best alternative is to hear from the confessions of former evolutionists:

    Happy Reading:

    http://harunyahya.com/en/works/8063/...+Evolutionists


    God Bless the Truth of Creationism and Intelligent Design.
    Your statements are false as usual. No evolutionary scientists have any problem admitting that there are unsolved problems with evolution.

    You are simply ignorant and confused. You assert that there are "flaws" in the theory of evolution, but you don't know anything about the theory at all. What are you going to do next, walk into an operating room and grab the scalpel from the hand a brain surgeon and show him how to do it? Your assertions are utterly absurd. All you are doing is showing why creationists are wrong and why they remain ignorant.

    And to top it all off, you have invented a moronic mockery of my challenge for opponents to state the best evidence for their opponents thesis. I say "moronic mockery" because your challenge is not designed to discover truth, but rather to perpetuate ignorance. My challenge is designed to help people find the truth and to expose those who pretend to have truth but actually are willfully ignorant and deceptive.

    Bottom line: You have proven a hundred times that you are utterly ignorant of evolution and that you hate the truth (which is Jesus Christ according to Christians) with your whole heart. So be it. It's obvious that you have removed yourself from all rational discourse. You have chosen the path of utter delusion.

    Oh, and as for that link you posted. That's to a MUSLIM SITE that claims to prove the Koran is the Word of God and the Bible is bullshit. Good work! I'm sure everything he said is true.

    Fundamentalists of all religions are equally ignorant and opposed to science and reality.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Your statements are false as usual. No evolutionary scientists have any problem admitting that there are unsolved problems with evolution.

    You are simply ignorant and confused. You assert that there are "flaws" in the theory of evolution, but you don't know anything about the theory at all. What are you going to do next, walk into an operating room and grab the scalpel from the hand a brain surgeon and show him how to do it? Your assertions are utterly absurd. All you are doing is showing why creationists are wrong and why they remain ignorant.

    And to top it all off, you have invented a moronic mockery of my challenge for opponents to state the best evidence for their opponents thesis. I say "moronic mockery" because your challenge is not designed to discover truth, but rather to perpetuate ignorance. My challenge is designed to help people find the truth and to expose those who pretend to have truth but actually are willfully ignorant and deceptive.

    Bottom line: You have proven a hundred times that you are utterly ignorant of evolution and that you hate the truth (which is Jesus Christ according to Christians) with your whole heart. So be it. It's obvious that you have removed yourself from all rational discourse. You have chosen the path of utter delusion.

    Oh, and as for that link you posted. That's to a MUSLIM SITE that claims to prove the Koran is the Word of God and the Bible is bullshit. Good work! I'm sure everything he said is true.

    Fundamentalists of all religions are equally ignorant and opposed to science and reality.
    I have asked a simple question but instead receive a long reply unrelated to my request. The question is :

    What do evolutionists think are the Flaws in the Theory of Evolution? Is it wrong to ask this rational question so that we can understand the thinking behind the evolutionists? To seek the truth, one must see perspectives and issues in both ways. To say that the theory of Evolution have no flaw is totally BIASED. I do admit that creationism have some flaws such as the timing but will the evolutionists do likewise and admit their flaws? And when I asked why so many critics against the theory of evolution and the answer that RAM gave was they were all brainwashed and are liars etc. Why would they lie? What gain are they after? Many are the same as me questioning to find out the truth of the theory of evolution same as Rose and RAM questioning the bible God.

    What's wrong with a Muslim site or an American site? The issue at hand is to hear what former evolutionists say about the theory of evolution and why they leave evolutionism. I am not anti-Muslim and I live in harmony with many Muslims in my country. I understand many Muslim's culture, lifestyle and their religion.

    God Blessed.
    Last edited by CWH; 07-14-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I have asked a simple question but instead receive a long reply unrelated to my request. The question is :
    Oh, so you want to act like the Cleverbot again? That ain't so clever, my friend. When the Cleverbot gets stumped it starts robotically mimicking the human. That's what you are doing right now. You have refused to answer many of my questions no matter how many times I ask. You evade, dodge, falsely claim that you did answer, and change the subject. So now in your mindless robotic brain you think you are going to throw all that back in my face and pretend that I'm the one who refuses to answer questions? Fat chance.

    I would be happy to answer your questions after you demonstrate that you are not just a Cleverbot. Here is what you need to do:

    1) Admit that you were wrong in post #58 of this thread when you falsely asserted that the scientific report implied "500 million year old genes and no mutations." I have brought this to your attention twice and you have refused to acknowledge the question, let along admit your error.

    2) Answer my questions about the video link I posted in post #11. I repeated the same questions four times but you refused to answer. Here is how I presented the questions in post #33:
    What was the conclusion stated in the video?

    What evidence did the scientists give to support their conclusion?

    Is their conclusion supported by the evidence? If not, why not?
    Please try to answer those questions with some semblance of intelligence.

    3) You recently challenged me to answer a 90 minute creationist video after you refused to respond to the answers I had already given to the 9 minute video you posted in post #75 of the What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? thread. In post #82 of that thread I showed that the video was produced by creationist liars, frauds, and deceivers. So if you want me to answer another video or any other question you present, you must first respond to the answers I have already given.

    4) Demonstrate that you have any knowledge of evolution at all by presenting the best evidence for the theory in the thread called What's the Best Evidence for Evolution?.

    5) Admit that you have been deliberately evading these questions that I have been repeating over and over and over again. I collected them all together earlier in post #59 of this thread and you ignored them all as usual. Then you tried to cover your tracks by changing the subject. Your behavior is making me think that you really are a Cleverbot. I'm not joking. I am seriously considering the possibility that I'm being hoaxed by some "clever" programmers who want to see how long it will take me to figure it out. You show no signs of any human awareness at all. You write like you are a machine that does not understand context, meaning, or trains of thought. If you are human, then please try to demonstrate this by responding intelligently to what I am saying to you.

    Thanks!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Oh, so you want to act like the Cleverbot again? That ain't so clever, my friend. When the Cleverbot gets stumped it starts robotically mimicking the human. That's what you are doing right now. You have refused to answer many of my questions no matter how many times I ask. You evade, dodge, falsely claim that you did answer, and change the subject. So now in your mindless robotic brain you think you are going to throw all that back in my face and pretend that I'm the one who refuses to answer questions? Fat chance.

    I would be happy to answer your questions after you demonstrate that you are not just a Cleverbot. Here is what you need to do:

    1) Admit that you were wrong in post #58 of this thread when you falsely asserted that the scientific report implied "500 million year old genes and no mutations." I have brought this to your attention twice and you have refused to acknowledge the question, let along admit your error.

    2) Answer my questions about the video link I posted in post #11. I repeated the same questions four times but you refused to answer. Here is how I presented the questions in post #33:
    What was the conclusion stated in the video?

    What evidence did the scientists give to support their conclusion?

    Is their conclusion supported by the evidence? If not, why not?
    Please try to answer those questions with some semblance of intelligence.

    3) You recently challenged me to answer a 90 minute creationist video after you refused to respond to the answers I had already given to the 9 minute video you posted in post #75 of the What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? thread. In post #82 of that thread I showed that the video was produced by creationist liars, frauds, and deceivers. So if you want me to answer another video or any other question you present, you must first respond to the answers I have already given.

    4) Demonstrate that you have any knowledge of evolution at all by presenting the best evidence for the theory in the thread called What's the Best Evidence for Evolution?.

    5) Admit that you have been deliberately evading these questions that I have been repeating over and over and over again. I collected them all together earlier in post #59 of this thread and you ignored them all as usual. Then you tried to cover your tracks by changing the subject. Your behavior is making me think that you really are a Cleverbot. I'm not joking. I am seriously considering the possibility that I'm being hoaxed by some "clever" programmers who want to see how long it will take me to figure it out. You show no signs of any human awareness at all. You write like you are a machine that does not understand context, meaning, or trains of thought. If you are human, then please try to demonstrate this by responding intelligently to what I am saying to you.

    Thanks!

    I have stopped responding to this thread anymore as I see it useless debating with stubborn people. Since the academics have been debating this issue for decades which one can find tons of it in the internet, let them debate.

    I have asked many questions in this thread and have also yet to receive any reply. And I have insisted that this debate will not move on unless the opponent answer my question of what do evolutionists think are the flaws in the theory of evolution.

    Cleverbot, so what? It is not for you to decide, let the readers decide. As far as I can see, everyone who is against the theory of mega-evolution is a Cleverbot,


    God Blessed Creationism.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I have stopped responding to this thread anymore as I see it useless debating with stubborn people. Since the academics have been debating this issue for decades which one can find tons of it in the internet, let them debate.

    I have asked many questions in this thread and have also yet to receive any reply. And I have insisted that this debate will not move on unless the opponent answer my question of what do evolutionists think are the flaws in the theory of evolution.

    Cleverbot, so what? It is not for you to decide, let the readers decide. As far as I can see, everyone who is against the theory of mega-evolution is a Cleverbot,


    God Blessed Creationism.
    Nice try Cheow, but you've been exposed. Everyone can see that you refuse to answer my questions because I have exposed your errors and you know that I am right.

    Have a nice day.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Well, we know that atoms form on their own through natural law. Consider an electron and a proton flying freely through space. If they happen to get close enough, the proton will capture the electron and spit out a photon and TADA! We have a hydrogen atom.
    Hello Richard
    You must explain this natural law to me. I have been catching up on some particle physics by watching some recent videos on Youtube and scientist do not know how the component parts of the atoms are made. They now say they have found the Higgs-Boson particle but apparently, it decays and is a short lived particle.

    Finding any proof for String theory is ruled out by almost every physicist. The force that is gravity remains a mystery and mucks up the standard model of the atom that is widely accepted.

    Theoretical Physicists are no closer to explaining how matter came into being or what it is composed of if from a single energy source.

    So the question remains, did atoms self-form or were they created? Even Physicists like Dr Brian Cox who is an Evolutionists uses the term "created" when talking about the Big Bang.

    Its all a mystery, so how come, we can be so definite?


    David

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Richard
    You must explain this natural law to me. I have been catching up on some particle physics by watching some recent videos on Youtube and scientist do not know how the component parts of the atoms are made. They now say they have found the Higgs-Boson particle but apparently, it decays and is a short lived particle.

    Finding any proof for String theory is ruled out by almost every physicist. The force that is gravity remains a mystery and mucks up the standard model of the atom that is widely accepted.

    Theoretical Physicists are no closer to explaining how matter came into being or what it is composed of if from a single energy source.

    So the question remains, did atoms self-form or were they created? Even Physicists like Dr Brian Cox who is an Evolutionists uses the term "created" when talking about the Big Bang.

    Its all a mystery, so how come, we can be so definite?


    David
    Hey there David,

    There is no mystery about the formation of atoms. We can do it in the lab. Just take a free electron and collide it with a free proton, and TADA! you will have a hydrogen atom. Then take a hydrogen atom and collide it with another hydrogen atom and TADA! you'll have H2. The collide the H2 with an oxygen atom and you will get H2O = water. All of these processes occur through known natural laws. There is no need for any divine action at any point in this sequence of chemical evolution. It can be tested in the lab.

    As for the other areas of science that are on the speculative cutting edge - what else would we expect? We've only been doing modern science like Quantum Mechanics for less than a hundred years now.

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •