Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Post The beginning letters

ALEF the ordinal beginning
    HEI the beginning of sound
    YUD the beginning of script
    REISH the beginning of wisdom, which is the fear of the Lord

The 'beginning letters' ALEF, HEI, YUD, REISH reveal the LION - aryeh [alef/reish/yud/hei] and further reveal the FEAR OF THE LORD - yirah [yud/reish/alef/hei].

An excerpt from Rabbi Ginsburgh: We learned more about the Song of Creation (Perek Shirah), the midrash that describes the constant song sung by each of the plants and animals that make up the natural world and focused upon the "song of the Lion." We saw how this song is the basis of the first halachah (law) of the Shulchan Aruch, the central codex of Torah law, whose words are: "One should overcome like a lion and rise to the service of one's Creator and awaken the dawn." Meaning, that the first thing that the first thing demanded of a Jew is that he (or she) resemble the might of the lion. We explained the mystical significance of this first law in terms of hastening (awakening) the redemption (the dawn of redemption, in the language of the sages). We then turned to see the relationship between the might of the lion and Abraham's move to the Land of Israel and his connecting with the Divine Presence.

I was intrigued that there was a 'song' of the lion. And now I see why. When you add the full value of the letters ALEF 111 + REISH 510 + YUD 20 + HEI 6 = 647 = zimrath [zayin mem reish tav] which means song. Thus the 'song of the Lion' is found in the 'beginnings'.

The zimrath/song is mentioned three times in Scripture:

Exo 15:2 (19) The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, andI will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, andI will exalt him.

Psa (19) 118:14 (134= 2x67 (19th prime) = (153) The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Isa 12:2 (37) Behold, God is my salvation;I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Further identity of the lion and fear of the Lord is revealed in gematria by the ordinal total of 36: ALEF 1 + REISH 20 + YUD 10 + HEI 5 = 36

36 + Lion (Ord) + the Mighty (Ord) + God + Separate, Divide + by his power + This is my beloved + To/For him + Davir (Holy of Holies) (Ord) + Tabernacle, Tent

These letters by their assigned numerical weights: ALEF 1 + REISH 200 + YUD 10 + HEI 5 = 216

216 + Davir (Holy of Holies) + Lion + Fear + The Mighty + Might, Strength + My Word + At his right hand + Chosen, Young Man + Faithful Priest + I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. (Ord) + It is the LORDs Passover + The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool (Ord) + The LORD revengeth + The LORD will judge His people + Breadth + from him + Habakkuk + They are the eyes of the LORD + Vanity of vanities, all is vanity! + Leprosy

And again considering letter 'form' values: ALEF 26 + REISH 207 + YUD 10 + HEI 14 = 257 (the 55th prime)

257 +(sacred) ark+ song + consecration (as a Nazarite)

257 as the 55th prime reveals the 55th book of the Bible - 2 Timothy

2Ti 4:17 (76 = 4x19) Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Rev 5:5 (playing on 55) (76 = 4x19) And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Ten thousand

Quote Originally Posted by shalag View Post
    ALEF the ordinal beginning
    HEI the beginning of sound
    YUD the beginning of script
    REISH the beginning of wisdom, which is the fear of the Lord

The 'beginning letters' ALEF, HEI, YUD, REISH reveal the LION - aryeh [alef/reish/yud/hei] and further reveal the FEAR OF THE LORD - yirah [yud/reish/alef/hei].

…the Song of Creation (Perek Shirah), … the constant song the "song of the Lion." … …how this song is the basis of the first halachah (law) of the Shulchan Aruch, the central codex of Torah law, whose words are: "One should overcome like a lion and rise to the service of one's Creator and awaken the dawn." Meaning, that the first thing that the first thing demanded of a Jew is that he (or she) resemble the might of the lion.

We then turned to see the relationship between the might of the lion and Abraham's move to the Land of Israel and his connecting with the Divine Presence.

Thus the 'song of the Lion' is found in the 'beginnings'.
    It is interesting to note 'the Lion of the tribe of Judah' in relation to the fulfillment of the 'beginnings'.

ALEF / 1 x HEI / 5 x YUD / 10 x REISH / 200 = 10,000

The 'song of the Lion' then is especially noted in Revelation (66) 5: (71/ 20th prime / REISH - the 'omega' of the beginnings)

The Lamb Takes the Scroll
    Worthy Is the Lamb

ALEF 1 And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals.

HEI 5But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."

YUD 10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."

KAF 11 (A play on REISH whose ordinal position is 20 - the value of KAF)
    Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands,

ALEF / 1 x HEI / 5 x YUD / 10 x [KAF] / 20 = 1,000

The 'song of the Lion' is perfectly placed in New Testament Scripture in Revelation 5 - a perfect fulfillment of all the beginnings seen in this chapter by verse number. These verses then reveal 'the song' = a most beautiful song of the lion and 'his whelps' - those who worship their God.
    Last edited by shalag; 07-25-2007 at 12:13 AM. Reason: verify 1000's of 1000's

Shalag, it would interesting to look at all of the songs in Revelation.
    Here are the songs that I found;

The hymn concerning creation by the Elders; 4:11,
    The new song of the 4 creatures and Elders; 5:9,10,
    The new song that only the 144,000 can learn; 14:3,
    The song of Moses,
    (Deut. 32:1-43) and of the Lamb; 15-3

Joel

The song of Moses,

Joel
    Well - at least they give a 'hint' to the song of Moses, Exodus 15:1 - the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. And the new song that only the 144,000 can learn - - - well, who can say? I wasn't even thinking about the 'song of the lion' when, all of a sudden yesterday, in a moment of time - I saw it. And that maybe for hope because of the events of the past few weeks here.

I wish I could remember where - but I know 'prophetic words' are considered 'songs'.

Thanks!

(Shalag, you said):

"Well - at least they give a 'hint' to the song of Moses, Exodus 15:1 - the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea."
    -------------------------------------------------

I remember that song as sung by believers in a fellowship I attended years ago....."I will sing unto the Lord, for He hath triumphed gloriously,
    ............the horse and the rider, thrown into the sea." ...we sang two choruses.........but I can't remember the rest of the song......do you?

It wasn't until recently studying again the Revelation that the song of Moses referred to in our Revelation study is found in Deut. 32:1-43. Until then, I only thought of Moses' song as the one you mentioned in Exodus.

Joel

Song

I will sing unto the Lord for He has triumphed gloriously,
    The Horse and rider fell into the sea.
    The horse and rider fell into the Sea.

The Lord is God and I will praise him;
    The Lord is God and I will ex-alt him.
    The Lord is God and I will ex-alt Him

The Grave is empty won’t you come and see.
    The grave is empty won’t you come and see

Lord is God and I will praise him;
    The Lord is God and I will ex-alt him.
    The Lord is God and I will ex-alt Him

Song

Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post

The song of Moses,

Joel
    A 'song' SHIN, YUD, REISH is meant to reveal the YUD, SHIN, REISH - 'prince of God'.
    Sh divine revelation Y making manifest R His head or Sh/R (His) prince. These same letters form the name Sarai /ShRY before God changed her name to Sarah/ ShRH - noblewoman. They reveal Israel/ YShRAL not only as the 'YShR/upright of AL/ God" but also as having within it, the 'song of God;' and Jerusalem -YRVShLM not only as a 'ShVR journey in ShLM peace' but also as possessing the 'YRSh song' within'.

The word song is first hinted at in Genesis 31 when Jacob (supplanter / heel catcher) flees from Laban (White) taking his wives Leah (weary/impatient) and Rachel (ewe), per God's instruction, to 'return to the land of thy fathers, thy kindred, and I will be with you.'

Genesis 31:27*
    Wherefore didst thou flee away secretly, and steal away from me [Laban/white]; and didst not tell me, that I might have sent thee away with mirth, and with songs, with tabret, and with harp?
    The 'singing of the song' ShYR is revealed by Moses and the children of Israel YShRAL in Exodus 15:1 beginning with ALEF (1) and concluding in SHIN (21)*.

Exodus 15:1*
    Then sang Moses and the children of Israel* this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Exodus 15:21*
    And Miriam (rebellion) answered them, Sing ye to the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
    Note Israel - the Y/ Sh/ R of God A/ L are the ones who Sh/ Y/ R - sing the song. How can they not? It is part of their very 'make-up'.

ShYR is from the idea of 'strolling minstrelsy'. The primitive root of the word song is ShVR meaning 'to travel, journey' found in Isaiah 57 also containing 21 verses, which relates condemnation of Israel's futile idolatry. The Righteous One (s) has perished and no one takes it to heart that (they) have been 'removed from evil' God addresses the 'sons of the sorceress, offspring of the adulterer and the harlot!; children of trangression.

Isaiah 57:9* You went ShVR to the king with ointment, And increased your perfumes; You sent your messengers far off, And even descended to Sheol.

10 YUD You are wearied in the length of your way; Yet you did not say, "There is no hope.' You have found the life of your hand; Therefore you were not grieved.

20/ REISH But the wicked are like the troubled sea, When it cannot rest, Whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

21 / SHIN "There is no peace," Says my God, "for the wicked."
    In the song, "the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea." Since I believe this to have 'symbolic' or 'spiritual' implications I have related the above Scriptures as 'puzzle pieces'. In Revelation 11:8* Jerusalem is referred to 'spiritually as Sodom (burning) and Egypt (distress)'. These Scriptures present the 'nature of the flesh' that 'Jerusalem' deals with, especially since Jerusalem YRVShLM is the capital of 'Israel YShR'.

The root ShVR is found in one other place - Ezekiel 27 - the word of the Lord to Tyrus (Rock) who said, I am of perfect beauty. The 'ships of Tarshish' (yellow jasper) TRShYSh, due to their multitude of riches, were thy merchants. Interesting to note with the word Tarshish is that ShT (Seth) is impregnated with YShR - the beginning of Israel. - as seen 'in the beginning' BRAShYT
    Ezekiel 27:10 YUD They of Persia (pure) and of Lud (strife) and of Phut (a bow) were in thine army, thy men of war: they hanged the shield and helmet in thee; they set forth thy comeliness.
    20* REISH Dedan (the low country) was thy merchant in precious clothes for chariots.
    21 SHIN Arabia (sterility), and all the princes of Kedar (darkness/mourning), they occupied with thee in lambs, and rams, and goats: in these were they thy merchants.

Ezekiel 27:25* The ships of Tarshish [TRShYSh] did sing of thee in thy market: and thou wast replenished, and made very glorious in the midst of the seas.
    The Scriptures introduce us to Abram and Sarai.. Sarah gives birth to Isaac who fathers Esau and Jacob, the 'heel catcher'. Jacob is given two wives, Leah and Rachel, the ewe who gives Jacob her handmaid Bilhah - troubled who gives birth to Dan, a judge - that biteth the horses heels. I would say this makes the intro to the Song of Moses in which the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea..

Genesis 49:17* Dan (a judge ; a son of Rachel (ewe) by her handmaid) shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Genesis (1) 31:27 (58) = 59/ 17th prime/ PEI/ mouth
    Exodus (2) 15:1 (16) = 18 / TZADI/ righteous One
    Exodus (2) 15:21 (36) = 38 / (Glory)
    Revelation (66) 11:8 (19) = 85/ PEI/ mouth
    A (1) thru Sh (21) = 231 sum total = 3x7x11
    Isaiah (23) 57:9 (63) = 86 = 2x43
    Ezekiel (26) 27:20 (47) = 73/ 21st prime/ SHIN/ fire
    Ezekiel (26) 27:25 (52) = 78 = 2x3x13
    Genesis (1) 49:17 (66) = 67/ 19th prime/ KUF/ holy
    Last edited by shalag; 07-29-2007 at 11:23 PM. Reason: highlight

The Beginning Letters

Joel, you said: "It wasn't until recently studying again the Revelation that the song of Moses referred to in our Revelation study is found in Deut. 32:1-43. Until then, I only thought of Moses' song as the one you (Shalag) mentioned in Exodus."

Joel, I would think that Moses' Psalm 90 (psalms being "songs" tehillim) would be another.

Lightbulb

Arghhhh! Shalag reading your two original posts in this thread makes me feel like a babe longing to chew up this meat but I am so new to seeing meaning in the very elements of Hebrew letters and language that the best I can do is lick at the juice that oozes from the posts. I want to take it all in one gulp and I can't.

Still, I feel the joy that your words (or is it the letters... or maybe the math?) speak to my heart and I want more, more, more!

Deborah... wondering if there is a place to plug in my blender so I can drink it all in since chewing seems to require more skill then I can muster.

Thread Information