Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    If all these different kinds of insects, animals and men survived by one means or another what was the point of the Bible saying that EVERY LIVING SUBSTANCE THAT GOD MADE HE WILL DESTROY?

Gen.6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Gen.6:12-13 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Gen.6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Gen.7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
    I have expected your question and I am glad to answer it.....never take everything in the Bible as absolute 100%. If 1 survived out of 100,000 or 99.999% killedit is still considered as all or everything has been killed. If Paul said that the Gospel has been preached to every creature in the world, so you really think Paul and the Christians has preached the gospel to every creature in the world? Luke said that a census has been taken of the whole world... is it really the whole world or the Roman world and did it really include everybody? This is also why Giants such as Goliath existed during the time of David; a remnant probably survived through the Great Flood.

God Bless.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I have expected your question and I am glad to answer it.....never take everything in the Bible as absolute 100%. If 1 survived out of 100,000 or 99.999% killedit is still considered as all or everything has been killed. If Paul said that the Gospel has been preached to every creature in the world, so you really think Paul and the Christians has preached the gospel to every creature in the world? Luke said that a census has been taken of the whole world... is it really the whole world or the Roman world and did it really include everybody? This is also why Giants such as Goliath existed during the time of David; a remnant probably survived through the Great Flood.

God Bless.
    You got that right! "NEVER TAKE EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE AS ABSOLUTE 100%"

Now you know why I don't believe in the Biblegod, I finally wised-up and quit believing everything I read in the Bible, and realized much of it was just made-up by primitive men who were ignorant of science.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    You got that right! "NEVER TAKE EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE AS ABSOLUTE 100%"

Now you know why I don't believe in the Biblegod, I finally wised-up and quit believing everything I read in the Bible, and realized much of it was just made-up by primitive men who were ignorant of science.
    This has been discussed before and nothing went into your head. There are hyperboles and exaggerations in the Bible, therefore don't take every "everything" and "all" as absolutely 100% perhaps at 99% unless it has been specifically emphasized in the Bible such as Abraham asking God about the number of righteous persons in Sodom and Gommorah before God destroyed them. This is common in normal speech when all is not 100% absolute and most of us are guilty of that such as "all the ants have been killed after we sprayed the insecticide"....are you sure really all 100% absolute? The Bible is sometimes written as in normal verbatim. It is a known fact that many things in life is not 100% absolute. There is a thread "Is the world really the world" which perhaps readers may want to refer:

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...ht=world+world

God Bless.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Thread Information