Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    frankUnregistered Guest

wilkerson.....wiles

I know Im late to this blog but I saw Rick Wiles shed in a good light on this site while you labeled wilkerson as a false teacher. Wiles has made dated prophecies especially his 2010 predictions that didnt come true. He is a fear mongerer and a deceiver.

Quote Originally Posted by frankUnregistered View Post
    I know Im late to this blog but I saw Rick Wiles shed in a good light on this site while you labeled wilkerson as a false teacher. Wiles has made dated prophecies especially his 2010 predictions that didnt come true. He is a fear mongerer and a deceiver.
    ...oh, the gods of men: OY VEY OY VEY. OY VEY!

Hi Frank.

Allow me to be frank as well...at least for this moment.

It seems that if someone who claims to be following He who said, "My Kingdom is not a part of this world system", they also should have no part with it as well. Doesn't this make sense?

Do children obeying the Light of the World--the same Whom is King above all Kings and LORD over all lords--even have any need to put their efforts into that which shall ultimately deteriorate and disintigrate back to the dust from which it props itself upon?

It seems oh so too many are too quick to advocate and promote another agenda that has nothing to do with God's purpose, plan, and power of His Kingdom coming...and time gets shorter every day. Should there even actually be any other person or thing be promoted that does not assist in leading others to that wooden gibbet: Messiah Jesus' execution stake?

Where are the single eyed ones generously giving out the Life they claim they have in Christ Jesus?
    "If I be lifted up,
    I shall draw all men unto me."

Being able to read Koiné has its advantages, like seeing the city name "Ladocea" knowing it is a compiled word (loosely translated) meaning "People dwelling in a Landld of Liberty". That puts a whole new spin on Jesus words in His revelation (3.14-22), where He says,"…because you are lukewarm, I shall vomit you out of my mouth..."

Jesus also told us that it is the wicked perverted generation that seeks after signs.

So, knowing we shall be known by the fruit we bear, are we out looking for signs of the times, or is it that we "Remain looking away from all that distracts, and focusing on Jesus: the source and maturation to perfection of our faithfulness." (Heb. 12.2) ?

Enough said?
    Last edited by Timmy; 05-04-2014 at 12:19 AM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Thread Information