Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Free Will

Hi Richard....I became facinated with the 2 goats and the 2 doves , with the second of each both representing a "living" work, back in 2001, when I was beginning to study out the two witnesses and the possible types and shadows concerning them. I had a sketchy understanding of what they meant, but Jone's teachings brought it into much more focus for me. So...I can't say it was an original conclusion, no

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn
    Hello everyone...First of all...yes, by all means, please stay around Denny. We need you.
    I hope we can stay on this topic a bit longer. I'd like to bring up the two goats. The first was killed, and the second released into the wilderness (Lev 16) Both are types of Christ...but the first one represents His death work...the second is a living work which is, I believe, accomplished in us.
    That is very good indeed, Kathryn.

Let's walk together in this for awhile.

Joel
    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38,39

Thread Information