Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mio, Michigan
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Ever evolving, I would hope!

    But your comment is not entirely accurate. Luke appears to be a Christian, and he is the one who said that we all begin as "the image of a beast."

    Also, your use of the definite article "the" has the obvious overtones of "image of THE BEAST" of Revelation which is not a very nice thing to say to a friend, and you know it is not what evolutionists believe.

    If you read my comment again, you will see that I was agreeing with Luke on both points. We have the "image of God" in as much as we are conscious, and we have the "image of a beast" in as much as we are evolving from the physical to the spiritual.
    Oops! I did not intend to imply the beast of Revelation, only that evolutionists claim that man was descended from beasts in general. Sorry.

    John

    PS: I wanted to add that any similarities between the Revelation Beast and the evolutionary ancestors of man is purely coincidental and the poster is innocent of any inaccurate conclusions drawn from same.
    Last edited by jce; 07-01-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane - Australia
    Posts
    74
    Thankyou to all that have read my thoughts on this thread. Due to time constraints I will just update mt"decoding the old testament" thread and I'll try to answer Richards question's and explain this 666 to 777 conversion a bit better. I'm not actually calling anybody a beast but I'm talking about a spiritual transformation encoded in the bible. Anyway I'll use the other thread as a diary and feel free to follow along. Hopefully I may have time today whilst I'm at work. Thanks for your educated response Richard and I'm glad you do look at the information seriously.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane - Australia
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    It's amusing CWH has a new favored 4 letter word he made into 5=grace: "craps."

    Thank you Rose for the vid and the comments. Other vids that popped up at the end have already been viewed...and more.

    "Near death" experience is what is close to what Timmy went through 3x in 1985, excepting there was flatlined brain activity and no breath or pulse.
    Call all this opinion if you so choose, but it is opinion relative with personal experience. The last part of the video describing "not caring about "things" anymore and being more focused concerning relationships relative to the spiritual is true to form for Timmy at least.

    You are spot on with the idea of one originating source to which all returns, "universal consciousness divine?", however in relation to homosapiens sapiens, here at least, the word "spirit" (of an Eastern mindset) is preferred over "consciousness." It more than explains being able to be and do more than two things at once at a quantum level in quantum terms.
    (The whole quantum speculations they make is really hair-splitting trying to differentiate between molecular levels of existence and non-molecular.)

    We, as one of our selfs has said, "we do indeed live in a more than 10 dimensional multi-verse"--(from a human perspective); however as Luke surmises, it is zero. We humans are operational on all levels of consciousness simultaneously, yet it is a matter of where we are able to focus our attention and personal powers of awareness that gives us the perceptions we assume to be reality (for our selfs at least).
    For example, have you ever realized that you are dreaming while you are awake and doing whatever?
    The human brain may not register it; but, then again, at least these scientists do recognize that the brain is not consciousness; but moreso a monitor-(perception) and activator-(physicalized volition) in regard to perspective.

    When the scientists exploring consciousness begin to recognize that human attention decieves us into thinking that consciousness is awareness, rather than varied levels of attention&awareness parcel with consciousness, they will finally begin to progress further faster.

    Cool thread,

    Timmy

    p.s. Upon arriving home from the hospital (after dying), a book called "opening the third eye" arrived via a (now) former pact associate. It was not that this had not been done long before...consciously activating "pineal" activity, that is; but, the desire to return back to the death state is what was desired...of which that book accounts for yogi's who are buried for a hundred years or more, and upon being 'unburied", re-animate. It also gave clear hints how to achieve this.

    Then, it occureed 'accidentally' a time or three before the research to consciously rationally achieve this state beyond simple OBEs.

    Utilizing biorhythmic parameters of measurement, the experiments proceeded until success was achievable through focus on only a certain bi-naural sound & a certain symbol during sensory deprivation. After that, with practice, not even the sky was the limit...able to imagine symbol, sound and deprivation until the effects of that process were composed into a certain sigil representative of this...triggerable at whim.

    (Tune into Akashic channel 11 for full details.)

    There are alot more things possible than the materialistic man could ever concieve...much less believe.
    Hi Timmy,

    I'm interested to hear what happened when you died if anything?

    I was lying on my bed in the afternoon about 10 years ago and suddenly I was up near the ceiling looking down. The lighting didn't change in the room and my mind felt the same as it normally does. Except I freaked as I was in shock and thought I died. As quickly as I thought that I was back in my body. If it was a hallucination it felt real enough.

    Another time I was lying down and I shut my eyes and I noticed a pin point of light in the distance. It gradually grew bigger to about the size of a coin. Suddenly I fely myself vacuumed out at supersonic speed for a few seconds and again I snapped out of it.

    Both these experiences are real to me but I'm not sure if it was a weird hallucination both times. Saying that it was a real as me typing this.

    I'll talk about the 666 to 777 stuff in the other thread but I love talking about conciousness in general.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Hey there CWH, when consciousness leaves the body, it is not unconsciousness.
    It's more like non-bodily consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 View Post
    Hi Timmy,

    I'm interested to hear what happened when you died if anything?
    Ola' Luke!

    For now we'll stick to the first experience only.

    1985: A car trying to speed through a yellow light at approximately 38mph, hit this body which was pulled through the passenger side front wheel well of a Mercury Lynx economy car, and catapulted like a coin-tossed flipping quarter. Approximately 30 feet from initial impact, the feet first touched the ground and then flopped up and this head made the one point landing, the back of it smacking so hard against the hot pavement, it left a dent and a pool of blood in the road as the body scraped the pavement to a sharp short swift halt directly in front of a truck stopped at the then red light.

    There was a tumbling and a snapping sensation that made consciousness realize we were no longer "attached" to that body, and with it came a sense of unbounded--(not-physically or emotionally oriented)--sense of freedom never before known...kinda' like "where are we going to go now and what shall we decide to do?"

    Two guys got out and looked. One said, "There's nothing we can do but call the ambulance."
    The other fellow said, "LOOK, he's still alive! ...and pointing his right hand index finger continued, "HE's TWITCHING!"
    The first spoke back loudly, "That's just nerves. He's dead."

    This scene was clearly observed from above cloud level. Beneath the clouds it was overcast, but this "conscousness" was observing that scene in complete sunshine....and without going into alot of detail further, most of the first death experience occured just like others have accounted in life after life books: at first complete confusion wondering who that guy was that was laying there dead feeling grief for him, then recognizing that was the carcass this spirit of the soul abode in...and the dark tunnel, like a funneling tornado turned top end facing you, then seeing the pristine light in the distance and wanting to pass beyond it...and having traveled past it, and continuing that way, ...[this part right here is not going to be spoken about]...then it seemed like a huge hand grabbed this spirit, and shoved it as if through a seive, back into that body laying on the pavement.

    From then, the pain became so extreme, conscious awareness in the body became impossible, and it was left alone again....hovering overhead and watching, almost as if guarding this flesh.

    The "black spiral corridor" in the funnel came into view again, but a voice (of that hand) said not to leave again. Leaving was still attempted, yet blocked by something unseen.

    The body was returned into when the EMT's arrived and there was a fight against them moving it...but how much can a one usable legged, broken ribbed, severly bruised kidney injured person ward of two healthy strong 25+ year old guys, except get in a few solid punches until they strap your body an limbs into a full body brace, and strap you to a gurney?

    They were told to leave 'me' alone, and then the pain grew so bad again, and again consciousness was hovering outside the body until the orthopedic surgeon in ER was smacked across the room into the wall after saying "Looks like we will have to amputate ."

    Surgery then ended with a carpal scrape to reduce the swelling in the leg that was the size of about a watermelon (full length). The doctor after being knocked silly, re-evaluated and determined to wait and see, then after two days, attempt to repair the damage according to whatever x-rays warranted.

    That whole incident was over 3.5 hours, and of that time, more than 40 minutes was recorded as flatline (in the ER).

    [From that point on, things not physically visible to others were no longer always invisible here, and perspective concerning many things has changed considerably as a result of this.]




    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 as he continues:
    I was lying on my bed in the afternoon about 10 years ago and suddenly I was up near the ceiling looking down. The lighting didn't change in the room and my mind felt the same as it normally does. Except I freaked as I was in shock and thought I died. As quickly as I thought that I was back in my body. If it was a hallucination it felt real enough.

    Another time I was lying down and I shut my eyes and I noticed a pin point of light in the distance. It gradually grew bigger to about the size of a coin. Suddenly I fely myself vacuumed out at supersonic speed for a few seconds and again I snapped out of it.

    Both these experiences are real to me but I'm not sure if it was a weird hallucination both times. Saying that it was a real as me typing this.
    Oh it's real alright...yet, by whose standard and by what definition of reality????
    (Doesn't 0 dimensions fit in nicely here?)

    If it doesn't bother you, or if it does, from this perspective these related experiences can be accounted for a OOBE's, simply due to the emotions swaying the activities you have recounted. Though post-modern psychology fails to recognize human instincts, let's understand that with astral activity, it stems from emotive/instinctual activity (in these cases fear/self-preservation). As well, because it seems unreal, this could be due to either through the censorship of your own psyche and/or possibly the lack of rational control of the events you have revealed.

    Astral movement and activity is strongly linked to the turning of the emotions, often in relation to 'instincts'.
    Often the fear initiated through such unexpected experiences can become either a preventative, or at least a hinderance in accomplishing further activity on this field of awareness.

    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 then said in conclusion,
    'I'll talk about the 666 to 777 stuff in the other thread but I love talking about conciousness in general."


    Both are of extreme interest here, which also leads to watching and waiting for Rose and RAM and jce and wiki and you too CWH and any others to chime in about that video and the related what-not and wherefores
    So, just remember, though if there could might possibly perhaps maybe or not be silence from this quarter...
    We'll be ing.



    The wyld wildcard,

    Tim Timmy Tim Tim Tim

    p.s. Luke, your writings here are a welcomed pleasure to read. Please keep it going
    ...just don't let feelings take from or get the best of you here
    Last edited by Timmy; 07-01-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane - Australia
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hey there CWH, when consciousness leaves the body, it is not unconsciousness.
    It's more like non-bodily consciousness.


    Ola' Luke!

    For now we'll stick to the first experience only.

    1985: A car trying to speed through a yellow light at approximately 38mph, hit this body which was pulled through the passenger side front wheel well of a Mercury Lynx economy car, and catapulted like a coin-tossed flipping quarter. Approximately 30 feet from initial impact, the feet first touched the ground and then flopped up and this head made the one point landing, the back of it smacking so hard against the hot pavement, it left a dent and a pool of blood in the road as the body scraped the pavement to a sharp short swift halt directly in front of a truck stopped at the then red light.

    There was a tumbling and a snapping sensation that made consciousness realize we were no longer "attached" to that body, and with it came a sense of unbounded--(not-physically or emotionally oriented)--sense of freedom never before known...kinda' like "where are we going to go now and what shall we decide to do?"

    Two guys got out and looked. One said, "There's nothing we can do but call the ambulance."
    The other fellow said, "LOOK, he's still alive! ...and pointing his right hand index finger continued, "HE's TWITCHING!"
    The first spoke back loudly, "That's just nerves. He's dead."

    This scene was clearly observed from above cloud level. Beneath the clouds it was overcast, but this "conscousness" was observing that scene in complete sunshine....and without going into alot of detail further, most of the first death experience occured just like others have accounted in life after life books: at first complete confusion wondering who that guy was that was laying there dead feeling grief for him, then recognizing that was the carcass this spirit of the soul abode in...and the dark tunnel, like a funneling tornado turned top end facing you, then seeing the pristine light in the distance and wanting to pass beyond it...and having traveled past it, and continuing that way, ...[this part right here is not going to be spoken about]...then it seemed like a huge hand grabbed this spirit, and shoved it as if through a seive, back into that body laying on the pavement.

    From then, the pain became so extreme, conscious awareness in the body became impossible, and it was left alone again....hovering overhead and watching, almost as if guarding this flesh.

    The "black spiral corridor" in the funnel came into view again, but a voice (of that hand) said not to leave again. Leaving was still attempted, yet blocked by something unseen.

    The body was returned into when the EMT's arrived and there was a fight against them moving it...but how much can a one usable legged, broken ribbed, severly bruised kidney injured person ward of two healthy strong 25+ year old guys, except get in a few solid punches until they strap your body an limbs into a full body brace, and strap you to a gurney?

    They were told to leave 'me' alone, and then the pain grew so bad again, and again consciousness was hovering outside the body until the orthopedic surgeon in ER was smacked across the room into the wall after saying "Looks like we will have to amputate ."

    Surgery then ended with a carpal scrape to reduce the swelling in the leg that was the size of about a watermelon (full length). The doctor after being knocked silly, re-evaluated and determined to wait and see, then after two days, attempt to repair the damage according to whatever x-rays warranted.

    That whole incident was over 3.5 hours, and of that time, more than 40 minutes was recorded as flatline (in the ER).

    [From that point on, things not physically visible to others were no longer always invisible here, and perspective concerning many things has changed considerably as a result of this.]




    Oh it's real alright...yet, by whose standard and by what definition of reality????
    (Doesn't 0 dimensions fit in nicely here?)

    If it doesn't bother you, or if it does, from this perspective these related experiences can be accounted for a OOBE's, simply due to the emotions swaying the activities you have recounted. Though post-modern psychology fails to recognize human instincts, let's understand that with astral activity, it stems from emotive/instinctual activity (in these cases fear/self-preservation). As well, because it seems unreal, this could be due to either through the censorship of your own psyche and/or possibly the lack of rational control of the events you have revealed.

    Astral movement and activity is strongly linked to the turning of the emotions, often in relation to 'instincts'.
    Often the fear initiated through such unexpected experiences can become either a preventative, or at least a hinderance in accomplishing further activity on this field of awareness.



    Both are of extreme interest here, which also leads to watching and waiting for Rose and RAM and jce and wiki and you too CWH and any others to chime in about that video and the related what-not and wherefores
    So, just remember, though if there could might possibly perhaps maybe or not be silence from this quarter...
    We'll be ing.



    The wyld wildcard,

    Tim Timmy Tim Tim Tim

    p.s. Luke, your writings here are a welcomed pleasure to read. Please keep it going
    ...just don't let feelings take from or get the best of you here
    Hi Timmy,

    Quite an interesting experience to read. One of my worst fears is getting cleaned up on the road. Everyday I hear of at least one fatality here in Queensland(One of 6 states and 2 territories), Australia and several nation-wide. The road is just so crazy and things can happen in an instant! - Sounds like you lived through one of my worst fears.

    Due to the NDE are you glad you had the experience? - Like does it give you more peace of mind around the death and dying process? - Many atheists just say when your dead your dead but do you feel now you know for sure it's not the end?

    How real did you find being out of the body? - Was it seconds, minutes or hours of actual coherrent experience?

    Did you notice your surroundings? - There was an NDE by a woman called Pam Reynolds and she could clearly see all the instruments whilst clinically dead. It was a special sort of surgery and about 2 out of 5 people who have had that surgery have reported the same thing.

    I must admit these NDE's seem to go against my 0 dimensions theory as you are still experiencing a 3D experience. Unless we are all in a singularity that has created for itself 3 dimensions. Everything is so bizarre to be honest. They talk about the big bang and apparently they may have found the "God particle" but my experience has been more like a "Big wow" - Life started out as a dream to be honest. Oneday I was 4 years old living in my birth city of Melbourne Australia and I just started playing along with this life. The world seemed so big back then. Not many people think about this stuff. I need a bourbon and coke now!!!

    PS: One of the reasons I remain a Christian even though much of the new age stuff sounds attractive and simple is because of the suffering in the world. Yes where I live is paradise in a way and I can eat, sleep and be merry if I want too. But I feel guilty about the 6 billion in the world that are not fortunate like us Aussies. People are actually starving to death. I think it is Neale Donald Walsche who says we chose this. I just cannot see it. Who would choose to starve to death? - Or like you get thrown out of a car?

    Something seems not right with the world and that is why I believe Jesus came to save us and died the way he did(As well as rising again 3 days later). I think he wanted to show us there is more to it then just being flesh and blood.
    Last edited by luke1978; 07-01-2012 at 09:10 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 View Post
    Hi Timmy,

    Quite an interesting experience to read. One of my worst fears is getting cleaned up on the road. Everyday I hear of at least one fatality here in Queensland(One of 6 states and 2 territories), Australia and several nation-wide. The road is just so crazy and things can happen in an instant! - Sounds like you lived through one of my worst fears.

    Due to the NDE are you glad you had the experience? - Like does it give you more peace of mind around the death and dying process? - Many atheists just say when your dead your dead but do you feel now you know for sure it's not the end?

    How real did you find being out of the body? - Was it seconds, minutes or hours of actual coherrent experience?

    Did you notice your surroundings? - There was an NDE by a woman called Pam Reynolds and she could clearly see all the instruments whilst clinically dead. It was a special sort of surgery and about 2 out of 5 people who have had that surgery have reported the same thing.

    I must admit these NDE's seem to go against my 0 dimensions theory as you are still experiencing a 3D experience. Unless we are all in a singularity that has created for itself 3 dimensions. Everything is so bizarre to be honest. They talk about the big bang and apparently they may have found the "God particle" but my experience has been more like a "Big wow" - Life started out as a dream to be honest. Oneday I was 4 years old living in my birth city of Melbourne Australia and I just started playing along with this life. The world seemed so big back then. Not many people think about this stuff. I need a bourbon and coke now!!!
    Hi again Luke.

    Actually, the NDe's are not at all 3 dimensional, but rather best decribed through that lens as those who have not been there and done that cannot really comprehend what is actually occuring during such. They hardly buck against your "theory," and rather confirm it.
    Examples?
    Let's just look at the vision factor:You can see every direction simultaneously yet foci dictates. You can see under and around and through things and distances unimaginable in 5 dimensions...and more...like "seeing" peoples words through their brain activity, etc.

    Bodily caged, many of these things just do not usually happen.

    Surroundings were more than just noticed.

    Your feared experience was lived through here and more. Now there is much more realized i do not understand beyond what people like yourself thinks they do not know. It's all available, yet the road to get the stuff is often uncharted territory.

    When in intensive care, an "Angel of the Lord" appeared for a moment and terrified this mind so bad, the body could not handle it and though most everything bodily was already malfunctioning, what was functioning would then intermitttently go on the fritz as well.

    No longer fearing death, the desire was to just be over with this--by comparisonallid grey--world...yet the greater fear of the angel stopped any intentioned doing to that end knowing that the nearly instantaneous appearance/disappearance and one hand gestured order to me, was directly related to being shoved back into this body in the first place.

    Actually, death is now anticipated, and since the NDE have done many things walking away nearly unscathed, whereas others would not. Some say my life is charmed. Many say either, "Somebody up their likes you" or stuff like, "G_d has a special purpose for your life" (as if this is not the same fact true for all). Many have nick-named or call my me "lucky" for this reason.

    As far as coherency goes, at times yes, more than physical coherency and there were times no, not coherent at all. Awareness and Attention are not a fixed state of consciousness, but it is more relative to what i like to term as "second attention" while physical. You know, those things you sometimes think you see out of the corner of the eye, but if one looks to focus on what was thought to be seen is not there? Well, consider that type of physical "second attention" being first attention and physical things being the "second attention" yet whatever "dimension(s)" is/are more than clearly seem when consciousness attention warrants. Reflecting back, that first experience of NDE, it seems it might have been the fading in and out of bodily consciousness to be directly related to clarity, sometimes on again, sometimes off, sometimes in a type of fugue state between the two.

    No there is no longer any (spurious) satisfaction that the experience occured. Rather, it is a greater responsibility to walk as Yah will have it weighs in this conscious. Would this life experience be change if it could be done? This is doubted, but then again, it is a hypothetical question.

    "Life started out as a dream" you say, and we are close in this.
    Big bang nothing and a specific God particle is nonsense.
    About the big world at four could not be agreed with more, but think of the even bigger world view through the eyes of any NDE survivors.

    Sincerely,
    Nobody particularily special
    in a gammut of singularity
    beyond our comprehension,
    and just another thought in the mind of G_d,

    Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 07-01-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane - Australia
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hey there CWH, when consciousness leaves the body, it is not unconsciousness.
    It's more like non-bodily consciousness.


    Ola' Luke!

    For now we'll stick to the first experience only.

    1985: A car trying to speed through a yellow light at approximately 38mph, hit this body which was pulled through the passenger side front wheel well of a Mercury Lynx economy car, and catapulted like a coin-tossed flipping quarter. Approximately 30 feet from initial impact, the feet first touched the ground and then flopped up and this head made the one point landing, the back of it smacking so hard against the hot pavement, it left a dent and a pool of blood in the road as the body scraped the pavement to a sharp short swift halt directly in front of a truck stopped at the then red light.

    There was a tumbling and a snapping sensation that made consciousness realize we were no longer "attached" to that body, and with it came a sense of unbounded--(not-physically or emotionally oriented)--sense of freedom never before known...kinda' like "where are we going to go now and what shall we decide to do?"

    Two guys got out and looked. One said, "There's nothing we can do but call the ambulance."
    The other fellow said, "LOOK, he's still alive! ...and pointing his right hand index finger continued, "HE's TWITCHING!"
    The first spoke back loudly, "That's just nerves. He's dead."

    This scene was clearly observed from above cloud level. Beneath the clouds it was overcast, but this "conscousness" was observing that scene in complete sunshine....and without going into alot of detail further, most of the first death experience occured just like others have accounted in life after life books: at first complete confusion wondering who that guy was that was laying there dead feeling grief for him, then recognizing that was the carcass this spirit of the soul abode in...and the dark tunnel, like a funneling tornado turned top end facing you, then seeing the pristine light in the distance and wanting to pass beyond it...and having traveled past it, and continuing that way, ...[this part right here is not going to be spoken about]...then it seemed like a huge hand grabbed this spirit, and shoved it as if through a seive, back into that body laying on the pavement.

    From then, the pain became so extreme, conscious awareness in the body became impossible, and it was left alone again....hovering overhead and watching, almost as if guarding this flesh.

    The "black spiral corridor" in the funnel came into view again, but a voice (of that hand) said not to leave again. Leaving was still attempted, yet blocked by something unseen.

    The body was returned into when the EMT's arrived and there was a fight against them moving it...but how much can a one usable legged, broken ribbed, severly bruised kidney injured person ward of two healthy strong 25+ year old guys, except get in a few solid punches until they strap your body an limbs into a full body brace, and strap you to a gurney?

    They were told to leave 'me' alone, and then the pain grew so bad again, and again consciousness was hovering outside the body until the orthopedic surgeon in ER was smacked across the room into the wall after saying "Looks like we will have to amputate ."

    Surgery then ended with a carpal scrape to reduce the swelling in the leg that was the size of about a watermelon (full length). The doctor after being knocked silly, re-evaluated and determined to wait and see, then after two days, attempt to repair the damage according to whatever x-rays warranted.

    That whole incident was over 3.5 hours, and of that time, more than 40 minutes was recorded as flatline (in the ER).

    [From that point on, things not physically visible to others were no longer always invisible here, and perspective concerning many things has changed considerably as a result of this.]




    Oh it's real alright...yet, by whose standard and by what definition of reality????
    (Doesn't 0 dimensions fit in nicely here?)

    If it doesn't bother you, or if it does, from this perspective these related experiences can be accounted for a OOBE's, simply due to the emotions swaying the activities you have recounted. Though post-modern psychology fails to recognize human instincts, let's understand that with astral activity, it stems from emotive/instinctual activity (in these cases fear/self-preservation). As well, because it seems unreal, this could be due to either through the censorship of your own psyche and/or possibly the lack of rational control of the events you have revealed.

    Astral movement and activity is strongly linked to the turning of the emotions, often in relation to 'instincts'.
    Often the fear initiated through such unexpected experiences can become either a preventative, or at least a hinderance in accomplishing further activity on this field of awareness.



    Both are of extreme interest here, which also leads to watching and waiting for Rose and RAM and jce and wiki and you too CWH and any others to chime in about that video and the related what-not and wherefores
    So, just remember, though if there could might possibly perhaps maybe or not be silence from this quarter...
    We'll be ing.



    The wyld wildcard,

    Tim Timmy Tim Tim Tim

    p.s. Luke, your writings here are a welcomed pleasure to read. Please keep it going
    ...just don't let feelings take from or get the best of you here
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hi again Luke.

    Actually, the NDe's are not at all 3 dimensional, but rather best decribed through that lens as those who have not been there and done that cannot really comprehend what is actually occuring during such. They hardly buck against your "theory," and rather confirm it.
    Examples?
    Let's just look at the vision factor:You can see every direction simultaneously yet foci dictates. You can see under and around and through things and distances unimaginable in 5 dimensions...and more...like "seeing" peoples words through their brain activity, etc.

    Bodily caged, many of these things just do not usually happen.

    Surroundings were more than just noticed.

    Your feared experience was lived through here and more. Now there is much more realized i do not understand beyond what people like yourself thinks they do not know. It's all available, yet the road to get the stuff is often uncharted territory.

    When in intensive care, an "Angel of the Lord" appeared for a moment and terrified this mind so bad, the body could not handle it and though most everything bodily was already malfunctioning, what was functioning would then intermitttently go on the fritz as well.

    No longer fearing death, the desire was to just be over with this--by comparisonallid grey--world...yet the greater fear of the angel stopped any intentioned doing to that end knowing that the nearly instantaneous appearance/disappearance and one hand gestured order to me, was directly related to being shoved back into this body in the first place.

    Actually, death is now anticipated, and since the NDE have done many things walking away nearly unscathed, whereas others would not. Some say my life is charmed. Many say either, "Somebody up their likes you" or stuff like, "G_d has a special purpose for your life" (as if this is not the same fact true for all). Many have nick-named or call my me "lucky" for this reason.

    As far as coherency goes, at times yes, more than physical coherency and there were times no, not coherent at all. Awareness and Attention are not a fixed state of consciousness, but it is more relative to what i like to term as "second attention" while physical. You know, those things you sometimes think you see out of the corner of the eye, but if one looks to focus on what was thought to be seen is not there? Well, consider that type of physical "second attention" being first attention and physical things being the "second attention" yet whatever "dimension(s)" is/are more than clearly seem when consciousness attention warrants. Reflecting back, that first experience of NDE, it seems it might have been the fading in and out of bodily consciousness to be directly related to clarity, sometimes on again, sometimes off, sometimes in a type of fugue state between the two.

    No there is no longer any (spurious) satisfaction that the experience occured. Rather, it is a greater responsibility to walk as Yah will have it weighs in this conscious. Would this life experience be change if it could be done? This is doubted, but then again, it is a hypothetical question.

    "Life started out as a dream" you say, and we are close in this.
    Big bang nothing and a specific God particle is nonsense.
    About the big world at four could not be agreed with more, but think of the even bigger world view through the eyes of any NDE survivors.

    Sincerely,
    Nobody particularily special
    in a gammut of singularity
    beyond our comprehension,
    and just another thought in the mind of G_d,

    Timmy
    Hi Timmy,

    Thanks for sharing your experience. I have read many NDE's but I have never spoken to someone who had one so it has been a blessing. I guess I should just live the miracle!

    regards

    Luke

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 View Post
    Hi Timmy,

    Thanks for sharing your experience. I have read many NDE's but I have never spoken to someone who had one so it has been a blessing. I guess I should just live the miracle!

    regards

    Luke
    You are quite welcome.

    There were other things which were attempted to be related but were somehow lost when attempting to submit a first reply. We'll take this as best left unsaid and leave it at that...except:
    1)There is a heaven
    'seperate from'
    2)(paradise) and the dark black hotter than hot side of that place...under the earth.

    It's awesome you see that this is an NDE and not the actual finality of death.


    Best understandings to you,

    Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    I had 2 NDE which describes myself as a black body going though a dark tube and then suddenly returned. It is in this thread which is intended to share experiences in NDE and OBE. Such experience convinces me that there is life after death and that there is a purpose for our existence.

    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...fe-after-death

    May God Bless us.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1978 View Post
    Even prophecy is really just God encoding into the text what he knows will happen. I don't think God wanted to destroy Jerusalem in AD70 but I do know the 70 weeks prophecy using the same maths that gets you to the restoration of Israel in 1948 is amazing! - God does all this to point us to Jesus.
    Hello Luke
    I also see the restoration of the nation of Israel in the purpose of God. God said he would never make a full end of Israel and would regather them after he cast them off. Can you give the evidence for the calculation that brings you to the date of 1948 and which prophecy the year 1948 is calulated from? I have not kept a record on file or have the books from which of all these pieces of evidence I have come to accept. I know Richard is asking for proof of eveything I say, and this will be one piece of the jigsaw you can shed some light on.

    Another subject I would like to bring up with you is from your later post;
    Israel restoration prophecy:
    http://www.khouse.org/articles/2000/276/print/
    70 weeks prophecy:
    The same Maths above gets you from 444BC to 33AD. I cannot find the link. Do you already know about the calculation of the 69 weeks with the 360 day years? - I'll get you a link if you don't.
    The only point I want to find agreement on is the year of the crucifixion. The year AD31 has been derived by someone else for the reason given that the High Sabbath had to occur on particular day for Jesus to be in the tomb 3 full days and nights making a 72 hour period fitting in with Jesus rising at the end of Sabbath. I just wondered what you thought of this date AD31 knowing your interest in numbers.

    All the best,

    David
    Last edited by David M; 07-03-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •