Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Luke
    I also see the restoration of the nation of Israel in the purpose of God. God said he would never make a full end of Israel and would regather them after he cast them off. Can you give the evidence for the calculation that brings you to the date of 1948 and which prophecy the year 1948 is calulated from? I have not kept a record on file or have the books from which of all these pieces of evidence I have come to accept. I know Richard is asking for proof of eveything I say, and this will be one piece of the jigsaw you can shed some light on.

Another subject I would like to bring up with you is from your later post;

The only point I want to find agreement on is the year of the crucifixion. The year AD31 has been derived by someone else for the reason given that the High Sabbath had to occur on particular day for Jesus to be in the tomb 3 full days and nights making a 72 hour period fitting in with Jesus rising at the end of Sabbath. I just wondered what you thought of this date AD31 knowing your interest in numbers.

All the best,

David
    Hi David,

Please watch all these segments:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...5&feature=plcp

Just as a disclaimer I disagree with a few points in this video but it's spot on the mark with much of what I believe. Also when he explains the use of 360 day years please also add the fact that Daniel 9:24-27 has 360 letters and 86 words(86 = God in Hebrew and 360 seems to validate the 360 day year. There are other reasons for the 360 day year as you will soon find out.

I disagree with the start date of 445 BC. 444BC or 445BC qualifies but if you watch the star of bethlehem video you will see that it MUST be 444BC. I like 444BC as it is 888 divided into 2. 888 = Jesus in Greek gematria! - See below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGeSRyzN49Q

Israel Prophecy Maths in this link below:

http://www.khouse.org/articles/2000/276/print/

I want to add something very important:

Revelation 3:20

New International Version (NIV)

20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

--If you read the bible spiritually you can experience the "unveiling" in your mind which is what Revelation means. There is enough war in this world without hoping God pours out wrath. Prophecy does get fulfilled literally as God knows the future but receive the guidance of your father in heaven now and break open the 7 seals with Christ. He already unlocked it and was the only one who could. When you accept Jesus you are in him and he is in you and he is one with the father--

Any one of us could meet our own end times on any given day. Make yourself right with God. Sounds like you already have.
    Last edited by luke1978; 07-03-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Thread Information