Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

So you wanna go back to Egypt?

This song is so serious it shouldn't be funny at the same time... so, don't take it too lightly, for glory is weightier than manna.

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Very nice, Charisma; hadn't heard that before, and tickled me when he referred to the manna as 'Wonderbread'. My first book was "Bread for the Head", which began with Cornbread and ended with the Raisinbread.
    None as significant as the True and Living Bread, Jesus of Nazareth; Rose of Charon and Lily of the Valley.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Hi dux,

Glad you smiled!

Marc Martel of the Christian band Downhere, who recently won as the Freddie Mercury sound-alike, in the competition for QueenExtravaganza tribute band, did an excellent cover of So you wanna go back... ?' but here is his take on Keith Green's 'Asleep in the Light' - for those who prefer to take Egypt with them...

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Was hoping you liked the flowers, Charisma. Now am back into it again about the Generations. whew!!
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Was hoping you liked the flowers, Charisma. Now am back into it again about the Generations. whew!!
    Hi dux,

About the flowers, what can I say? I did notice them, but thought they were mainly placatory. And as such, were appreciated.

About the generations, I have not been following the thread, until something caught my eye on the home page, and now I shall read it from the start.

Ephesians 3

Thread Information