Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

please pray for my father

Hello everyone....I am travelling to Vancouver Island tommorow, to visit with my father. My sister and I, who both live in different cities, take turns keeping an eye on him, every few months. He is 92,lives alone, doesn't know the Lord and is going blind from macular degeneration and glacoma. Last year he went completely deaf in one ear, and is losing his hearing in the other. We would each love to have him live with us, but he doesn't want to move. It's very hard to live so far away and think of him being alone.
    My heart's desire is that his spiritual eyes and ears be opened...and of course, I would dearly love to see a physical healing as well. Every time I go down, I hope that an opening would present itself to speak with him of the Lord, or pray with him...or both Up to this point, I have not been able to do this. I hate suggesting how someone should pray. If any of you have any nudging to do so, or discernment as to "how to"...I would greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you so much, my Brothers and Sisters in Christ..Kathryn
    ps..I'm taking my lap top to be able to keep track of all of the wonderful conversations on the forum.

Perhaps him seeing you with your laptop will be a way to get talking ...and RAM's site is very interesting so could be just the opener you need
    He has told you, O man,what is good;
    And what does the Lord require of you
    But to do justice, to love kindness,
    And to walk humbly with your God

Micah 6:8

Serenity Grace Guest

A Cry

Hello Kathryn,

There is a cry from His heart, for your dad, but also for all people like your dad everywhere. And this is the time of the great invitation and for all those to partake of His life giving water coming forth out of His flesh, to receiving the fulfilling of His new covenant, His eternal life.

Come to the waters, drink ye, drink ye.

There will be healing yes, forgiveness yes, release yes, and from death to life yes and amen.

Surrender to Christ and allow Him to flow through you, He will give you the eyes that is needed to see what needs to be seen, ears that is needed to hear, and the heart that understands, can be touched and loved as only Lord Jesus Christ can, and the words that are needed to be spoken and flowed through. What your dad is needing needs to flow forth from Lord Jesus Christ, thorugh you and to him. Don't be afraid, just surrender and speak what needs to be spoken, that you hear what Christ is speaking to you. As Lord Jesus Christ flows forth, allow His life giving water to flow forth and through and that is what is needed for your dad to not only receive Lord Jesus Christ drink of life, but also to be baptised into His life. It is like a dam that needs to be burst forth His life, and His livng word.

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring things to your rememberance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

If we have the Holy Ghost pumping and flowing forth through our veins, their is no way we can keep silent, only when He leads us to be silent. And what He speaks and tells us to do, we do.

Allow Lord Jesus Christ to have His way and you will see the beauty of His loving witness in care and action, beyond what you thought possible. Also no matter what is lacking in our body, we have access to Lord Jesus Christ's propitiation ministery (substitute) and body continually for all things of Him, including healing and recovery. It is His living propitiation ministery in action,
    and there is an abundance of His living water, very deep to come forth. This will delight and bring healing, comfort and transition from death to life, very gently supported by Our Holy Comforter. Praise Lord Jesus Christ amen.

Lord Jesus Christ we feel your cry, we praise You for what you flow forth, and your life giving water is truly needed to flow forth everywhere. Bring forth Your Earth's witness in alignment with Your Heavenly Witness and flow forth your Holy Living water through them so they may all be nourished but also have your flowing Living, Loving,Caring, word coming forth in Ur Grace, ur perfect and precision timing. Annoint Kathryn, with your Living word manifest in her flesh, ur life giving water, so she may be the woman at the well for you no matter where she is or who she is with, she will always have access to Your flowing Living Word, water and Witness in Action. Bring forth Your Eternal loving care for her dad, and may you touch his life right now right where he is, in Lord Jesus Christ name, amen.

Bring forth Lord Jesus Christ, for this family and through this family and all our family in Christ right where they are bring for Your Eternal breath coming forth through Your Holy Ghost that all may receive, no one missing, and no one lacking, all Having Your eternal life fulfilled in their lives. Reconcile them all to u and to each other, so they may be one in You and receive the beauty of Your one. Remove the separation, isolation and veil oh Lord Jesus Christ. Thankyou Lord Jesus Christ giving us your Life, ur flesh and water to partake of and dying for us, thankyou for reminding us you died so we could have your life and have it abundantly. Thankyou for your precious life giving water, your blood and bloodstream, thankyou for Your Heavenly River of life, and that we are given the freedom to drink of Your water as much as we can. Praise You for your freely given, freely received about you. Praise Your Lord Jesus Christ you are our God and we can be Your people, your family, thank you Lord Jesus Christ for ur heart felt gratitude and thankfulness. Praise You Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Advancing Christ's Kingdom
    Mother Serenity Grace
    Homeheart Ministeries
    His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1

thank you

Mother Serenity Grace....forgive me for not writing before this, to thank you for your wonderful prayers for my Father and family. You have no idea how much they were appreciated. There are many things to tell, of how the Lord moved during the visit...but I am still unable to articulate them adequately. I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for your support in prayer.
    Bless you dear Sister, Kathryn

Serenity Grace Guest

Praise You Lord Jesus Christ

Praise You Lord Jesus Christ for Your answered prayers and the gift of Your prayers. Thankyou for moving through Kathryn's and her family's life, thankyou for giving to Her your flowing and flaming wheel. Lord Jesus Christ no words can every be enough to express our greatful thanks coming out of a gracious heart. Except Your Living Word, manifest in our flesh, our Living Waters. Thankyou Lord Jesus Christ, thankyou

Thankyou Kathryn, for sharing of Lord Jesus Christ's move in your life, and He is moving and flowing and will continue to flow, for you to drink at His water's edge, and be in His vessel that flows on forth, in Lord Jesus Christ's name, amen. For their are many dry fields, and vessels that need watering, glad that He is movng in all your family's life, amen

Advancing Christ's Kingdom
    Mother Serenity Grace
    Homeheart Ministeries
    His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1

Thread Information