Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scuse plz, but have heard that the word "Hebrew" may precede Abraham and have roots in the name of Eber. Ge:10:21: Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
    Anyone know if there's anything to this?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Thank you Lotus feet,

Avraham wasn't Jewish either right!?..But he was a prophet right? How about Noah was he Jewish? How about Jacob even, was he a jew?! The answer is no for all these questions.

The verse that you quoted is not referring to the people that you have mentioned. Nor were they like Moses either.

So for the second time, Mo did not fit the prophecy because he was not from their own people as Moses was.

It doesn't have Samuel's name either there, neither Jesus's name nor many other names in that verse..Do you consider individuals or you look to the content of individual's books? Is not the "divine message sent down" to that individual more important than himself?
    The prophecy in the verse that you quote is not about Samuel, or Jesus, the prophecy in that verse is about the one that God promised to send, the one that would be like Moses. Neither Samuel or Jesus were like Moses. That is a fact. Prophet Isaiah also knew that 'the one' promised to Moses would be born on an Island.

Are you kidding?! ..What does skin disease have to do with a prophet's divine book? Again it seems that you seek form more than "divine content".
    The fact is, that to be the one promised to Moses there is a certain criteria to fulfill for the REAL prophet, and Mo did not fulfill that criteria. So then you have to decide do you choose to support the truth of what God promised, or do you go in a different direction? The followers of Mo went into a different direction instead of understanding why Mo was rejected by the Jewish mystics and sages.

The skin disease is an important part of the criteria in the fulfillment of the Moses prophecy and Moses asked for the blessing of the burning bush to be given to Joseph not Mo or Jesus.

I think I need to remind you that the Lord of the universe is not a racist, nor is he a monopolist.
    What does that have to do with the fulfillment of the criteria of the true Prophet that God predicted would come?

I recommend that you heal the 'need', 'racist', and 'monopolist'.. Seek within for the Kingdom of God. "needs' are to do with the 'inner child', I recommend 'inner child' healing work for you.

He is not fond of a specific group of people, unless of course they obey him.
    Are you saying that Mo obeyed the LORD God?

A man that slaughtered people? A man that married a six year old child?

Let me tell you this Ali 'Violence disempowers the soul and vexes the Spirit of God'. from Sacred Words

But that's not the case about the history of Judaism right? He is Akhad, he doesn't need any people or a race, and he stands unique and separate by himself. Generations come and go, but his words will remain unchanged forever.
    Books come to the end of their sell-by date, just like other product cycles. Religion is falling of the shelf because people are coming to know that religions are man-made. We are nearing the end of the book of Revelation, and when the end comes, humanity can move onto the next phase of the evolution of consciousness.

I could provide you with Quranic verses about the essence of Islam as a belief in wholeness of the chain of revelations. But it seems that you are rejecting the divine word of Quran as a genuine message from the Lord of the seven heavens! Thus it seems that we have to leave the judgement for this argument to the Lord of the universe himself.
    I stand in integrity Ali, and Jesus told his followers to stay true to him until the end for divine purpose. I did not waiver ever. Nobody could take us off course. As it is written in Joel 2.

First you have to prove the credibility of your prophet based upon Jewish prophecies fulfilled. If you cannot do that then how can you prove that the Quran is divine word? Whose divine word exactly?

As far as wholeness is concerned it is about the being, not divine revelation.

O believers, fear God, and believe in His Messenger, and He will give you a twofold portion of His mercy; and He will appoint for you a light whereby you shall walk, and forgive you; God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate;that the People of the Book may know that they have no power over anything of God's bounty, and that bounty is in the hand of God; He gives it unto whomsoever He will; and God is of bounty abounding. (57:28-29)
    See above

Finally I'd like to ask if you have ever read Quran from a good translation really?

Yes I have read some of it. However, the LORD God made sure that it was removed from my house. He sent a lady that was doing some business in Saudi, I loaned the book to her to read, and it was never returned. I also spent two years talking to Muslims, ex-Muslims, Islamic and Arab scholars about the most important issues related to it.

I also warned the lady about doing work in Saudi, the upshot was that after she did work there. She split up with her husband, her business went down, she lost her house and sports car was removed from her as well. The LORD God took everything from her. Until she had to return to the one that had helped her in the first place to heal.

Teshuvah Ali, Teshuvah

Last edited by Lotus Feet; 03-30-2012 at 08:55 AM.

@Lotus feet

Yes I have read some of it.
    That's why I believe till the time you manage to read the whole Quran at least once, our conversation will be fruitless!

Kindly note that this thread is not about propagandist or political issues which you have brought. For debates like this, a prior textual knowledge of the book of under discussion is a must before engagement in any conversation. Thank you.

@Duxrow

Perhaps you didn't notice that Torah has come years AFTER Joseph, Jacob, Isacc and Avraham !

Thus neither of these prophets were Jewish.

@Lotus feet
    That's why I believe till the time you manage to read the whole Quran at least once, our conversation will be fruitless!
    Do you read Arabic Ali?

Kindly note that this thread is not about propagandist or political issues which you have brought.
    Of course it is ali, you are not the only Muslim on the internet trying to convince people that Islam is a universal religion.
    It is the latest Islamic strategy, it is non-violent and sophisticated.

I see you in the same way as I see Obama.

So can you own it?

'propagandist' 'political issues' seek within, the truth will set you free.

For debates like this, a prior textual knowledge of the book of under discussion is a must before engagement in any conversation. Thank you.
    The fact is that Mo had access to some of the Judeo-Christian texts and he took spiritual concepts that he did not understand. Scholars have followed in the same way, the way of man.

First you have to experience the divine, you also have to be a healer and a mystic to understand the words delivered by a healer and a mystic.

Did you know that the Jewish prophets warned the world about Islam?

Did you know that Jesus warned his followers about Islam and the timeline?

Teshuvah
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 03-30-2012 at 09:59 AM.

@ali

Yep, I noticed. Precepts of the Bible (Isa28) are clues in advance, so just because the Law of Moses followed the Garden of Eden by 2,000 years, doesn't prohibit clue to that "circumcision" special group. Peleg and Joktan could maybe be a type of Jew and Gentile: schoolteacher/student or old/new Covenant. Thoughts, anyone?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

@Duxrow

Perhaps you didn't notice that Torah has come years AFTER Joseph, Jacob, Isacc and Avraham !

Thus neither of these prophets were Jewish.
    The LORD God said 'Irrevelant'.

Thread Information