Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Jewish Tragedy Toulouse

    Four dead in a shooting at a Jewish school in France. Another tragedy with children involved. In Jerusalem, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said 'whether it was a terror attack or a hate crime, the loss of life is unacceptable'.

    Ehud, what is unacceptable to the LORD God, is you and your nation not accepting the one that he sent to help you all. I wrote yesterday, that he is not happy with the nations, and he is giving me the smell of 'sick' as I write this. The people around the world are getting more and more 'sick of it'. Enough really is enough.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-7577036.html
    On the 21st of February, 2012, I was given a vision of giant hands of the LORD, and he had planet earth in his hands and the post mentions France.
    http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/...his-hands.html
    In the original post we included the Nostradamus prophecy and it mentions the 'old flame of anger unappeased'.

    With a different quatrain that mentions Toulouse.

    In recent days, I also posted the information on the heart, heart mysteries, the margarine that came from France. In the margarine -v- butter post, there was also the post on the fact that Islamic nations have the highest proportion of heart disease. Scientifically we also know that anger is the biggest predictor of heart disease. The quatrains that we shared included the following words.

    C12.71
    'Old flame of anger unappeased'
    'To run in France, this as of oracles' .

    This as of oracles means like the prophet of Islam. Nostradamus usually referred to Islam's prophet as an oracle not a prophet.

    'To run' can also relate to the Olympic Year.

    C9.72
    Mentions the holy temples that are polluted and in the Christ teachings the body is the temple. It also mentions Toulouse.

    It mentions 'Saturn' and 'three' and 'cycles'. The man that carried out the murder was riding a cycle and this is the third month. The planet Saturn is also to do with the teacher, the spiritual law and karma.

    It mentions April and May, people of new leaven.


    How much more can the Jewish people take before they will accept the LORD's Harp of Faithfulness and do the will of the LORD?

    May the people that have died rest in peace.

    Teshuvah France, Teshuvah Israel

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    How much more can the Jewish people take before they will accept the LORD's Harp of Faithfulness and do the will of the LORD?
    Hello Lotus Feet

    A great tragedy, I missed the news yesterday and your post is the first I am hearing about this. We do not know just how bad things will get before God intervenes. I believe we are close to the time. A geat deal more can happen in a very short time. Our eyes should be on Israel. What is taking place in the world in general is predicted at the same time Israel will be put into a situation where they have to call on God to save them. That is when Israel will come to recognize Jesus and the veil will be lifted from their sight. Zechariah 12 has yet to be fulfilled.

    Thanks or posting.


    David

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Lotus Feet

    A great tragedy, I missed the news yesterday and your post is the first I am hearing about this. We do not know just how bad things will get before God intervenes. I believe we are close to the time. A geat deal more can happen in a very short time. Our eyes should be on Israel. What is taking place in the world in general is predicted at the same time Israel will be put into a situation where they have to call on God to save them. That is when Israel will come to recognize Jesus and the veil will be lifted from their sight. Zechariah 12 has yet to be fulfilled.

    Thanks or posting.


    David
    God did intervene David. However, Israel and the Jewish do not listen and do his will. It was in 2010 that the LORD said 'No school, schools out'. The Messenger of the Covenant was sent twice to Israel. In 2006 and again in 2007.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    God did intervene David. However, Israel and the Jewish do not listen and do his will. It was in 2010 that the LORD said 'No school, schools out'. The Messenger of the Covenant was sent twice to Israel. In 2006 and again in 2007.
    Hello Lotus Feet
    I was referring to the future intervention which will effectively to save the world. "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved": The world will be saved, but the wicked will be largely destroyed.
    This is a culmination of all the world's troubles that are piling up and is described as the 'The Great Day of God' in which God's anger will be poured out. For one, God will; destroy them which destroy the earth. and also; the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

    Judgement on this world is coming; we have been warned.


    David

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Lotus Feet
    I was referring to the future intervention which will effectively to save the world. "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved": The world will be saved, but the wicked will be largely destroyed.
    This is a culmination of all the world's troubles that are piling up and is described as the 'The Great Day of God' in which God's anger will be poured out. For one, God will; destroy them which destroy the earth. and also; the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

    Judgement on this world is coming; we have been warned.


    David
    I understand exactly what you speak of David.

    1. After the holy gathering on his holy hill in Jezreel where Prophet Hosea predicted that LORD would plant HER, the Jewish people were warned that war was coming upon them. They did not believe and said I was creating fear. Within weeks war broke out between Lebanon and Israel.

    2. The biblical prophecies predicted that if Israel does not take what happened to their heart, then the fire would come next.

    3. Jesus Christ predicted that the Queen of the South would come to judge this generation. He warned the Jewish priests that the only sign that the orthodox would receive would be the sign of Jonah. Well the sign of Jonah arrived in the waters of Israel in 2010 and there was great celebration.

    4. Following that there was the flotilla disaster that was also mentioned in the biblical prophecies. Then at Jewish New Year 5 million trees burned down on Mount Carmel. Of course, Mount Carmel was significant because it is the Mountain of the Prophets and Our Lady, the Holy Mother.

    5. Jesus Christ predicted that my people would be arrested and that it was a sign of the Son of Man. As we know the term 'Son of man' is a term of endearment for a prophet. Hence, why Daniel and Ezekiel were both called 'Son of Man'. 150 biblical scholars as Jesus Seminar confirm that when Jesus was speaking about the 'Son of Man' to come, he was not speaking of himself. Renowned Dead Sea Scrolls scholar, Geza Vermes also agreed with them.

    6. After the Queen of the South was arrested in January 2011, on a politically charged arrest, while she was imprisoned for the night, the LORD God roared and QUEENSLAND was flooded and it was an eclipse. Another major sign for the world.

    7. The biblical prophecies also predict that if Israel still does not take this reality to their heart after the fire, then the floods will come next and all Judah will be flooded. The only way that could happen is if there is a major earthquake in the region. Prophet Isaiah also mentioned the city of Damascus being destroyed, a great earthquake, and Islam's prophet also mentioned a great earthquake. Damascus is the crossroads of religion and when that is destroyed by a natural disaster then we know that it is the end of religion has people have known it. It is also a major sign for Islam, that the LORD God of Israel stands against their religion and what their orthodox do and have done.

    8. Jesus predicted that there is only person in this timeline that is saved and they must share their testimony with the nations and then the end will come. Jesus gave another prediction that a person would come to help his true followers, that another comforter would come. That person would give glory to his (REAL) teachings and all would be disclosed in this timeline. Nothing will remain hidden and all will come into the light of day. The word for 'Comforter' has changed in the last 900 years. 900 years ago in English the word comforter meant to 'push' and 'poke'. It is about the spiritual alchemy that is described by Prophet Malachi. I was sent to work with the Levites in Israel, although I did not know that they were Levites until after my return from the first mission to Israel.

    9. In the Gospel of Peace that is mentioned in the bible, it states that if this person had not come then everything would be destroyed.

    10. The Messenger of the Covenant was sent to shorten these last days of the end times that began in 1975.

    11. At this point in time, in this timeline, the scriptures tell you that the people are robbing elohim and the more that they continue to do so, the more the nations will be destroyed. The people must turn their hearts to the children or suffer the consequences for not doing so. The prophecies tell the men to put their daughters on their shoulders, in other words they must put the feminine above their own heads.

    12. The Torah also told the people that when the one came, that the LORD promised Moses he would send, then the people must align their will with the will of the LORD. If they disobey his commands and instructions then the nations will pay the consequences for not doing so. As we know there have been various plagues in recent years, and they include, locusts, frogs, lambs born dead etc.

    13. As we know the one like Moses has the skin disease like him, like snow on the arm. The Rabbi's also knew that I would have it on the head as well. It did not appear on my head until after the LORD God summoned his prophet. I have suffered greatly for the iniquities of men, and only the LORD God and his Son, truly know how much I have been willingly to endure for the sake of humanity, and the future of the children. I laid down my own life to serve in the best way that I know how.

    So teshuvah everyone or suffer the consequences for not doing so.

    Lotus
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 03-29-2012 at 04:31 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •