Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WISDOM OF DUMBO

WISDOM OF DUMBO

I have been meaning to join this forum for a long time and have linked the website to our blog many times. It is appropriate timing and like the new design for the website, very modern and up-to-date. The post on Dumbo really caught my eye the other day because it has been important to me for a long time. Ever since childhood when I saw the film of dumbo.

In spirituality the Elephant is the animal with the most spiritual wisdom and in Africa the elephant has right of way. Also in Rev 13 wisdom was called to do the count on the the Leopard Obama. Jesus also told his followers that the Queen of the South would come and that she has more wisdom than Solomon.

When I was sent to the USA in 2008, I posted the Dumbo videos on a well known forum. Of course I did not know of the dumbo messages that had been received.

Can you please describe the woman that you saw in 1990, the one that gave you the first message?

"Furthermore, the 32nd Path corresponds to the Universe Card of the Major Arcana in the Tarot and the final letter of the Hebrew alphabet Tav. Thus, I interpreted this information given in my dream to be something like the 'Mystic Number of the Universe' or more simply, the 'Key to the Universe' which is what I wrote in my journal though I had no understanding of what that really meant as yet."

You mean card 21? For the 21st century. The one with the woman upon the card of completion.

As we know TAV also became the letter T and T is significant to the woman. Hence, why there are ancient structures built in the letter T. As we know in the ancient pictographs it was the cross sticks and Jeff Benner who wrote the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon wrote that means a 'sign' or 'signature'. Like behold a sign.

You are correct there is a Key to it, for she holds the Key of David. She is ELIAKIM and there is a fresco of her in the Vatican. Michelangelo knew the truth about her. Including what she would look like and what she would wear.

"22 letters as 'keys' to this spiritual reality"

As we know there are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet.

22 is also a Master number.

Planetary wise we moved into Master 22 energies on the 22nd of May, 2004.

The Sea of Galilee was also blessed on the 22nd of May 2006 with harmonic epiphany.

She is also a mystic.

"I am in a music store. There is a blind woman at the bottom of a one mile long staircase. She’s wearing a white robe. She said it took her over a year to climb out. She said the grace of God saved her. I climbed with her, reiterating her steps. I was then supposed to sit and meditate at the top of the stairs."

My brother owned a music shop and our great grandmother was blind. She came from a very wealthy family and was rejected by the family because she married the footman. That is the root of Jesse, Jesse means wealth. Now if you look at the Jesse fresco in the Vatican pre restoration you will see me. In the restored fresco that they have closed my eyes but in the original my eyes were open.

"A master wants to play me a game of pool. I feel I know nothing. The master was very eager to play and wanted to bet large sums. He said, 'OK, just 2 or 3 bucks.' He showed me a book where a beginner won the Crown in 15 moves."

I used to play pool with my husband Adam and still a little if ever in those circumstances just for fun. You mention the crown and the book of Revelation tells you about the one that received the crown. The book told me not to let anyone take my crown.

"a flyer with the number 22 in a circle with wings atop a caduceus that seemed very significant. The drawing was on December 22. Here is what I wrote in my journal"

The caduceus is a symbol of healing and it is the symbol used by the medical profession.

IMHV you were being told that she is a healer.

22 is a divine feminine number.

"$13.52"

Her birthdate is the 13th the Hebrew gematria value of love and one. In Rev 13 she is wisdom that was called.

"$12.44"

Rev 12, she is the wondrous woman from heaven that has the moon under her feet.

Isaiah 22:22 And the key (528) of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Indeed and Prophet Jeremiah told you that the LORD would make a new thing on the earth and a woman would encompass a man.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

The blood is symbolic of life and I have Jewish blood running in my veins.

I am not Jesus, I am ELI ZIYYON.

King David was given a new revelation and it made him very happy. King David and the Jewish prophets knew that the one promised to Moses would not come until the last days of the end times; and that they would not be born in Israel. Prophet Isaiah knew that the descendent of Joseph that Moses asked for would be born on an Island.

So when David was told that the Lute of Lovingkindness would come at daytime and would be born in Israel that made King David very happy. IMHV, the Lute of Lovingkindness was the one that became known as Jesus Christ. The one that was promised to Moses is the 'Harp of Faithfulness' that was predicted to come at night time of the last days. The prophecy predicted that it would be the combination of the Lute and the Harp that would make a resounding impact on the Lyre. Jesus also told his followers that the advocate would come and give glory to his (true) teachings. In matthew 24 it tells you that there is only one that is saved in this timeline, and they must give their testimony to the nations.

Now back to Dumbo and the elephant. There are icons of Jesus where his hand is showing you the elephant. In fact if you put your hand in the same position you will see the trunks of the elephant in your hand. Fingers of wisdom that touch the keys. In the past I have admired your tremendous work with the biblewheel. An incredible offering to our LORD and his Son.

Also in the Jesse fresco of me you will see that Michelanglo painted my legs to look like the trunks of elephants. So he was telling you, here walks wisdom.

Love beyond measure and thank you for sharing your dreams and messages.

5/28

2012 is a five year of physical manifestation. 28th is the date that my son Jordan was born. Prophet Isaiah also predicted that I would be found in the Galilee of the Gentiles the other side of Jordan. Indeed that was correct. I was found by the healers and other spiritual people on the circuit in the 90's after my son Jordan was born. Nostradamus also predicted that for 40 years I would not be seen and after 40 years the iris could be seen everyday. Nostradamus worked with vibrational medicine and he used the iris for the healing of depression. Hence, he knew that she would come to help the people and that she would work with vibrational medicine as well. We have been truly blessed with so many messages and prophecies that have been lived, fulfilling divine purpose before I even knew who I was.

I look forward to hearing from you what she looked like when she gave you the original message. In 1990 I did have very dark brown hair in those days. So I am wondering if it was I who gave you the original message. I have been known to appear before people when the LORD sends me.
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-02-2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: typo

52 = Healing

Healing [S# 2386]

13 her date of birth.

In 2008 the LORD said to me 'Tell them when you were born'.

I was born on 13th of February 1954.

13 x 2 = 26 the Hebrew gematria value of the name of God.

12 = Rev 12 the woman from heaven

44 = Heart, Pitcher, she is the Aquarian water carrier seen in the STAR card for the Aquarian Age. Hand, you will see her real hand on her blog and her avatar of the hamsa commanded by the LORD is also on her blog.
    Redeem, lamb. Now in Rev 14 there are two lambs mentioned.

LOL, 'pool' and 'tables'.

Oh I have just remembered that beautiful red sweater that I used to wear in the late 80's early 90's. A friend made it for me, it was bright, bright red and it was made in angora wool. It was V neck and big and baggy and really soft to wear.
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-02-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Don't you just love it?

The frequency of Red

In the scripture Jesus predicted that the LORD would summon me when I was 48 years old. He was spot on!

Frequency ~480–400 THz

48 = elohiym, flame (of Joseph) ELI.

480 = Know, wisdom, sanctuary, testimony, in Greek, precious, worldly. e.g the WORLD card.

The wool was mohair.
    http://www.honorwoodflocks.co.uk/moh...irColours.html

Like this but a little more baggy. The sleeves were wider as I remember it as well with a V neck.
    https://marketplace.asos.com/listing...product_search
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-03-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet View Post
    I have been meaning to join this forum for a long time and have linked the website to our blog many times. It is appropriate timing and like the new design for the website, very modern and up-to-date. The post on Dumbo really caught my eye the other day because it has been important to me for a long time. Ever since childhood when I saw the film of dumbo.

In spirituality the Elephant is the animal with the most spiritual wisdom and in Africa the elephant has right of way. Also in Rev 13 wisdom was called to do the count on the the Leopard Obama. Jesus also told his followers that the Queen of the South would come and that she has more wisdom than Solomon.

When I was sent to the USA in 2008, I posted the Dumbo videos on a well known forum. Of course I did not know of the dumbo messages that had been received.

Can you please describe the woman that you saw in 1990, the one that gave you the first message?
    Hi Lotus Feet,

It is good to meet you. Welcome to our forum!

Your comments evoke a lot of questions. Why do you think Obama is the Leopard of Rev 13? It seems pretty strange to map Rev 13 onto current events. People have been doing that for two thousand years and they've always been wrong.

As for the Queen of the South - I don't see where Jesus said she would have more wisdom than Solomon. Here's what he said:
    Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
    I don't see where he said that she would be "coming" in the 21st century. It seems like Jesus was comparing himself to Solomon, and saying that his generation (the first century generation) would be "judged" because the Queen of the South recognized the wisdom of Solomon whereas the first century Jews rejected Christ who was greater.

The only thing I can say about the woman was that she had long flowing black hair past her shoulders, a well-formed face (not distinct in my memory) and a red sweater.

"Furthermore, the 32nd Path corresponds to the Universe Card of the Major Arcana in the Tarot and the final letter of the Hebrew alphabet Tav. Thus, I interpreted this information given in my dream to be something like the 'Mystic Number of the Universe' or more simply, the 'Key to the Universe' which is what I wrote in my journal though I had no understanding of what that really meant as yet."

You mean card 21? For the 21st century. The one with the woman upon the card of completion.
    The Universe Card is numbered as "21" in many traditional Tarot decks, but it's really the 22nd. The numbers on the traditional decks are all off by one.

As we know TAV also became the letter T and T is significant to the woman. Hence, why there are ancient structures built in the letter T. As we know in the ancient pictographs it was the cross sticks and Jeff Benner who wrote the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon wrote that means a 'sign' or 'signature'. Like behold a sign.
    That's right. I wrote a lot about that in my book. Take a look at my article Spoke 22: Tav - Sealed with the Sign of the Cross.

You are correct there is a Key to it, for she holds the Key of David. She is ELIAKIM and there is a fresco of her in the Vatican. Michelangelo knew the truth about her. Including what she would look like and what she would wear.
    Why do you say that? In Revelation Christ says that he holds those keys:
    Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
    Are you saying that Christ is Eliakim? Or that he gave his keys to Eliakim? And who is Eliakim anyway?

Where did you get these ideas?

"22 letters as 'keys' to this spiritual reality"

As we know there are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet.

22 is also a Master number.

Planetary wise we moved into Master 22 energies on the 22nd of May, 2004.

The Sea of Galilee was also blessed on the 22nd of May 2006 with harmonic epiphany.
    You will have to explain how you got those dates and what you think they mean.

She is also a mystic.

"I am in a music store. There is a blind woman at the bottom of a one mile long staircase. She’s wearing a white robe. She said it took her over a year to climb out. She said the grace of God saved her. I climbed with her, reiterating her steps. I was then supposed to sit and meditate at the top of the stairs."

My brother owned a music shop and our great grandmother was blind. She came from a very wealthy family and was rejected by the family because she married the footman. That is the root of Jesse, Jesse means wealth. Now if you look at the Jesse fresco in the Vatican pre restoration you will see me. In the restored fresco that they have closed my eyes but in the original my eyes were open.
    OK ... my "delusional megalomaniac" meter just spiked. You seem to be advertising yourself as some great spiritual being prophesied in the Bible. The Queen of the South who has more wisdom than Solomon. The one who holds the Key to the house of David. Maybe even the woman in my Dumbo Dream! Unfortunately, there's a two-ton fly in your ointment. If you really had such wisdom, you would not be making yourself the center of attention. You would not be bearing witness to yourself. If you really had wisdom you would know that your words sound like those of a delusional person.

"A master wants to play me a game of pool. I feel I know nothing. The master was very eager to play and wanted to bet large sums. He said, 'OK, just 2 or 3 bucks.' He showed me a book where a beginner won the Crown in 15 moves."

I used to play pool with my husband Adam and still a little if ever in those circumstances just for fun. You mention the crown and the book of Revelation tells you about the one that received the crown. The book told me not to let anyone take my crown.

"a flyer with the number 22 in a circle with wings atop a caduceus that seemed very significant. The drawing was on December 22. Here is what I wrote in my journal"

The caduceus is a symbol of healing and it is the symbol used by the medical profession.

IMHV you were being told that she is a healer.

22 is a divine feminine number.

"$13.52"

Her birthdate is the 13th the Hebrew gematria value of love and one. In Rev 13 she is wisdom that was called.

"$12.44"

Rev 12, she is the wondrous woman from heaven that has the moon under her feet.
    Dang! My delusional megalomaniac meter just exploded and broke all the windows in my house! You are now talking about yourself in the third person. When you say "her birthday" you are really talking about your birthday. And you now identify yourself as the Woman in Rev 12???? Yowsers!

Isaiah 22:22 And the key (528) of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Indeed and Prophet Jeremiah told you that the LORD would make a new thing on the earth and a woman would encompass a man.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

The blood is symbolic of life and I have Jewish blood running in my veins.

I am not Jesus, I am ELI ZIYYON.
    Well that's a relief! I mean, everyone knows that folks who go around claiming to be Jesus are just plain nuts. But you? Nah ... you're perfectly sane. You just think that you are the Woman of Rev 12 and the Queen of the South with more wisdom than Solomon who has the keys to the house of David! No problem. It sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Have a nice day.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Lightbulb

What else do we have on 528? Tuning forks and tuning the instruments.

http://web.mac.com/len15/LOVE528/528_Tuner.html

I also worked with tuning forks when giving healing to people. I like to work with sound.

528 HZ Miracle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrBRQn6K0A

528 is the numerical value of two verses which themselves indicate length and greatness: 'How great are Your actions'2 (מַה גָדְלוּ מַעֲשֶׂיךָ ) and 'So that you have many days'
    http://www.inner.org/parshah/numbers...st-parshah.php

528 is 'unhideable mark', 'immortal one'. 'truth, life'. 'true rock'.
    http://www.gematrix.org/?word=528

When I was questioned the LORD told me to tell them it is written in the flesh of her hand. That is why we took photographs of my hand and the lines in it. I also have the skin disease like Moses on my arm. The Rabbis knew that I would have it on the sides of my head. Although it only came to be on my head when the LORD decided it was time to reveal who I am.

In English gematria 528 is Immanuel, Angelic Being, Vision, Messages. 'Apostle', 'One Love', 'Fair play', 'Michael and Me'.
    http://www.gematrix.org/?word=528

Michael died in 2010 and he is mentioned in the book of Daniel. I met the Prince of Greece in Greece in March 2010, after that there was a biblical plague of frogs in Greece. When I returned Michael (in the USA) and I carried on our work together against the Prince of Persia. After Michael died the LORD brought the Prince of Greece to the UK to visit me. However, he only stayed for 24 hours. He fulfilled the prophecy, received the message from the LORD through me. Then he returned to Paris and then back to Greece.

in English gematria ELIAKIM is also 360 = the world.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hi Lotus Feet,

It is good to meet you. Welcome to our forum!

Thank you Ram,

Your comments evoke a lot of questions.
    I am sure that they do, you were not anticipating my arrival here after the 28th. So I appreciate that it is a lot for you to take in all at once. It will take time to digest and understand. For me to give you all the facts of my life and how my life in written in many texts would fill a book, and that particular book is not my priority right now. I have to finish a book that is more important.

Why do you think Obama is the Leopard of Rev 13? It seems pretty strange to map Rev 13 onto current events. People have been doing that for two thousand years and they've always been wrong.
    I understand, the LORD sent me to stand against Obama and he gave me many visions and messages about him that were shared with contacts in the USA as they were being received almost non-stop. The LORD predicted in November 2008 that Obama would attack Pakistan Chinese Year and I warned a Pakistani doctor that an attack was coming upon her country. The LORD calls Obama the 'Pharaoh' and he said that 'Obama is a double agent'. Another day I woke up and I saw the front page of a website and there were threads about OBAMA and then large letters appeared 666.

I was also called to do the count on Obama and it was very simple to do. It was a basic counting exercise 6+6+6 = 18. 18 in numerology is 'materialism striving to destroy spirituality'. Rev 13 is also to do with Rev 18 and the merchants of Babylon. In Micah 4, it mentions my mission to USA. The Prince of Peace Church in Philadelphia burned to the ground when this paraclete flew in. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw it on TV while eating breakfast. I had arrived late at night so I was staying at the Comfort Suite at the time.

Based upon the birth date given by Obama, he is a LEO, the Leopard, a cat from Africa. As we know the Obama family are also from Africa and Kenya. Leopards do not change their spots and Obama has certainly not changed his. In 2009 at the halloween 'Alice in Wonderland' celebration at the White House, Michelle also wore a Leopard jumper.

As for the Queen of the South - I don't see where Jesus said she would have more wisdom than Solomon. Here's what he said:
    Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Solomon was known for his wisdom and Jesus told you that one greater than Solomon is here. He also told that the only sign that the Jewish priests would be given would be the sign of Jonah and that is when the judgement would begin.

The whale arrived in Israel in 2010. Following that there was the flotilla disaster and then 5 million trees burned down on Mount Carmel. The Mount of the Prophet and Our Lady of Carmel. I was there in May 2006. The first mission to Israel that prophet Hosea spoke of. Hosea was correct the LORD did plant HER in Jezreel.

I don't see where he said that she would be "coming" in the 21st century.
    Did I write that? I wrote that the world card related to the 21st century.

It is clear that the Queen of the South would arrive on the planet in the 20th century as 20 is the number of judgement.

Also there is only one child on the judgement card. I do have only one son.

The only thing I can say about the woman was that she had long flowing black hair past her shoulders, a well-formed face (not distinct in my memory) and a red sweater.
    OK, thank you for sharing.

The Universe Card is numbered as "21" in many traditional Tarot decks, but it's really the 22nd. The numbers on the traditional decks are all off by one.
    I know I used to teach it many decades ago. I had clients in 14 different countries.

I am clairvoyant, clairsentient, clairaudient + +

However, I still relate it to the 21st century.

Are you saying that Christ is Eliakim? Or that he gave his keys to Eliakim? And who is Eliakim anyway?
    He trained me divinely so you could say he gave me the keys.

The scripture tells you that the one that was victorious and overcome, he put upon his throne. I was given the white stone, a new name, his new name and the hidden manna and the plans for new jerusalem.

Where did you get these ideas?
    I live it 24/7, divine experience counts.

You will have to explain how you got those dates and what you think they mean.
    The dates are sufficient those that were involved on the days know what they mean.

OK ... my "delusional megalomaniac" meter just spiked.
    Can you heal it?

You seem to be advertising yourself
    No, I was simply responding to your dumbo blog post.

as some great spiritual being prophesied in the Bible.
    You will find me in many texts including those that are not in the bible if you have the eyes to see it.

The Queen of the South who has more wisdom than Solomon. The one who holds the Key to the house of David. Maybe even the woman in my Dumbo Dream! Unfortunately, there's a two-ton fly in your ointment. If you really had such wisdom, you would not be making yourself the center of attention. You would not be bearing witness to yourself. If you really had wisdom you would know that your words sound like those of a delusional person.
    The Rabbi's knew what would happen when the LORD began to reveal me for his divine purpose. Remember everything that you write and say about me you are saying about our LORD and his Son.

The LORD bears witness for me that is why there was the uprising in Egypt in 2011. The LORD ordained it that it would be testimony for Joseph as written in the prophecies. The descendent of Joseph that Moses asked for. The flame of Joseph mentioned by Prophet Obadiah.

Dang! My delusional megalomaniac meter just exploded and broke all the windows in my house!
    I am not surprised. You will recover when it all sinks in.

You are now talking about yourself in the third person.
    Yes, the renowned biblical scholars like Geza Vermes wrote how it is a sign of humility. A sign that few have the humility to understand.

When you say "her birthday" you are really talking about your birthday.
    Yes, I gave you the full birth date.

And you now identify yourself as the Woman in Rev 12???? Yowsers!
    Yes, in December 2008, Jesus Christ came to me and told me that the 1260 days was now finished and asked me to Rev 12 and Micah 4. He also said 'The time is nigh' and 'Now we are going into a higher gear' within a few days we started our first blog Christmas 2008.

There was a mighty battle in the public domain between the Angels of the Light that I was defending and the Angels of Darkness. Its a very long story that began in 2004, and there are many people that were involved in it.

You just think that you are the Woman of Rev 12 and the Queen of the South with more wisdom than Solomon who has the keys to the house of David! No problem. It sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
    I don't think. I know. Huge difference. I am the one that has lived it and the LORD made sure that there were many witnesses for all the different phases of the journey.

Bearing in mind the message was about Dumbo the elephant with the wisdom, I am surprised that you were not more interested in the elephant symbology and what I shared with you. As you know the elephant is also to do with India and the overcomer of obstacles. No coincidence that there was an elephant film released on the picture screen last year as well.

Keep your mind and your heart open for all eventualities.

Blessings in abundance
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-03-2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: typos

I am sure that they do, you were not anticipating my arrival here after the 28th. So I appreciate that it is a lot for you to take in all at once. It will take time to digest and understand. For me to give you all the facts of my life and how my life in written in many texts would fill a book, and that particular book is not my priority right now. I have to finish a book that is more important.
    Why do you say I was not anticipating your arrival here after the 28th? I wasn't anticipating any arrival by anyone at any time.

I understand, the LORD sent me to stand against Obama and he gave me many visions and messages about him that were shared with contacts in the USA as they were being received almost non-stop. The LORD predicted in November 2008 that Obama would attack Pakistan Chinese Year and I warned a Pakistani doctor that an attack was coming upon her country. The LORD calls Obama the 'Pharaoh' and he said that 'Obama is a double agent'. Another day I woke up and I saw the front page of a website and there were threads about OBAMA and then large letters appeared 666.
    What does it mean to "attack the Pakistan Chinese Year?" I've never heard of the "Pakistan Chinese Year."

I was also called to do the count on Obama and it was very simple to do. It was a basic counting exercise 6+6+6 = 18. 18 in numerology is 'materialism striving to destroy spirituality'. Rev 13 is also to do with Rev 18 and the merchants of Babylon. In Micah 4, it mentions my mission to USA. The Prince of Peace Church in Philadelphia burned to the ground when this paraclete flew in. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw it on TV while eating breakfast. I had arrived late at night so I was staying at the Comfort Suite at the time.
    Where did you get the meaning of the Number 18? In my studies, it relates most strongly to Tzedekah (Righteousness). The idea of materialism is strongly linked to the Number 19 and the 19th letter Quph. See here.

Based upon the birth date given by Obama, he is a LEO, the Leopard, a cat from Africa. As we know the Obama family are also from Africa and Kenya. Leopards do not change their spots and Obama has certainly not changed his. In 2009 at the halloween 'Alice in Wonderland' celebration at the White House, Michelle also wore a Leopard jumper.
    But those reasons are nowhere near sufficient to make the connection with Rev 13. Do you not have any legitimate reasons?

Solomon was known for his wisdom and Jesus told you that one greater than Solomon is here. He also told that the only sign that the Jewish priests would be given would be the sign of Jonah and that is when the judgement would begin.
    When Jesus said that a "greater than Solomon is here" he was referring to himself.

Do you see everything pointing to you? That sounds like the ultimate delusion you know. Who do you think you are? And why does it matter?

The whale arrived in Israel in 2010. Following that there was the flotilla disaster and then 5 million trees burned down on Mount Carmel. The Mount of the Prophet and Our Lady of Carmel. I was there in May 2006. The first mission to Israel that prophet Hosea spoke of. Hosea was correct the LORD did plant HER in Jezreel.
    So you see yourself fulfilling many prophecies throughout the Bible? The Bible is really all about you?

It is clear that the Queen of the South would arrive on the planet in the 20th century as 20 is the number of judgement.
    No. 21 is the number of judgment because Shin, the twenty-first letter, represents fire (esh) and judgment (shaphat). See here.

Also there is only one child on the judgement card. I do have only one son.
    You seem to be mistaken. The Judgement card shows many people rising from their graves:

Name:  judgement.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  36.3 KB

It sounds like you are talking about the Sun card:

Name:  sun.jpg
Size:  36.6 KB

But that's the 19th card (in the traditional numbering) so it doesn't fit with your comment.

He trained me divinely so you could say he gave me the keys.
    What was your experience like? Was it "all in your head" or did you actually see a visible manifestation of Christ?

The scripture tells you that the one that was victorious and overcome, he put upon his throne. I was given the white stone, a new name, his new name and the hidden manna and the plans for new jerusalem.
    Are you speaking in metaphors, or did you really get a "white stone?"

You will find me in many texts including those that are not in the bible if you have the eyes to see it.
    Ah yes - the "eyes to see" thing. Another member on the board just told me in another thread that I wasn't agreeing with her interpretations because I was blind, not having "eyes to see" the things that she couldn't support with logic and facts. Funny thing is, if we put all the people who think they have these special "eyes to see" in the same room, they would disagree about most things they think they see!

The Rabbi's knew what would happen when the LORD began to reveal me for his divine purpose. Remember everything that you write and say about me you are saying about our LORD and his Son.
    Oh my ...

The LORD bears witness for me that is why there was the uprising in Egypt in 2011. The LORD ordained it that it would be testimony for Joseph as written in the prophecies. The descendent of Joseph that Moses asked for. The flame of Joseph mentioned by Prophet Obadiah.
    I need a little help here. Is there any way for me to discern between you and a deluded person who writes exactly the same words?

Yes, the renowned biblical scholars like Geza Vermes wrote how it is a sign of humility. A sign that few have the humility to understand.
    Uh ... humble people aren't really known for speaking of their own humility, if you know what I mean!

I don't think. I know. Huge difference. I am the one that has lived it and the LORD made sure that there were many witnesses for all the different phases of the journey.
    Great! Got a link to a few pages put up by those witnesses?

Bearing in mind the message was about Dumbo the elephant with the wisdom, I am surprised that you were not more interested in the elephant symbology and what I shared with you. As you know the elephant is also to do with India and the overcomer of obstacles. No coincidence that there was an elephant film released on the picture screen last year as well.
    I already knew that the elephant is a symbol of Memory and Wisdom. I didn't have much to add at that moment since there were a lot of questions I was hoping to get answered.

Keep your mind and your heart open for all eventualities.

Blessings in abundance
    That's excellent advice! I seek to do that at all times. The now is always new.

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Smile

Why do you say I was not anticipating your arrival here after the 28th? I wasn't anticipating any arrival by anyone at any time.
    As Jesus said to Nicodemus the Spirit is like the wind, you don't know where it has come from or where it is going.

However, as my sons birthday was on the 28th of January and this is a five year. I find the synchronicity interesting with the 5/28.

What does it mean to "attack the Pakistan Chinese Year?" I've never heard of the "Pakistan Chinese Year."
    You know full well I was talking about Chinese New Year.

Where did you get the meaning of the Number 18?
    Numerology, there are different systems and I use a very basic one. In same author states that the 24th of November is the 'Day of Contention'.

In my studies, it relates most strongly to Tzedekah (Righteousness). The idea of materialism is strongly linked to the Number 19 and the 19th letter Quph. See here.
    Different systems.

Rev 18 is all about the materialism of Babylon. Prophet Isaiah also predicted the twin towers and Obama taking the money from the USA.

Rev 19 is very different energy to Rev 18 as we know. Rev 19 is about the rider.

The Tzadikim is more aligned with number 36 as the Jewish mystics confirm. However, each to their own.

[QUOTE=RAM;41014]
    But those reasons are nowhere near sufficient to make the connection with Rev 13. Do you not have any legitimate reasons?

The LORD himself is more than enough reason thank you. I do the will of the LORD.

When Jesus said that a "greater than Solomon is here" he was referring to himself.
    No, he was giving information and signs to look for when the judgement would come.

So you see yourself fulfilling many prophecies throughout the Bible? The Bible is really all about you?
    There are a few people mentioned for this timeline as I am divinely guided to reveal them I do. However, there are a lot of prophecies about me. Including the Virgin that stands with 60 just ones against the Son of Lawlessness. Check out the Zephaniah prophecy that is not in the bible if you don't already know about it.

As the LORD said 'To HE that understands the promise there is no secret'. 'By the time they find out what we have done, it will be too late for them to change it'.

[QUOTE=RAM;41014]
    No. 21 is the number of judgment because Shin, the twenty-first letter, represents fire (esh) and judgment (shaphat). See here.

Different system.

[QUOTE=RAM;41014]
    You seem to be mistaken. The Judgement card shows many people rising from their graves:

I advised my students not to work with the Waite pack. I trained them with the Morgan Greer instead.

Judgement card as man, woman and child in a boat and there is the trumpet of the herald. We ran with the herald biblical prophecy on Islam in 2009 at the appointed time.

I rode bareback at the age of two. I used to stand up and balance on a donkey walking along the beach. The RAB taught his daughter excellent balance.

What was your experience like? Was it "all in your head" or did you actually see a visible manifestation of Christ?
    I have been blessed to see him, speak with him and experience him many times. Not only Jesus Christ others as well.

[QUOTE=RAM;41014]

A real white stone after I had finished teaching in Assisi in September 2003. My students were with me at the time. I also used to give my students selenite on their healing practitioner training courses, and rose quartz hearts when they began training.

Ah yes - the "eyes to see" thing. Another member on the board just told me in another thread that I wasn't agreeing with her interpretations because I was blind, not having "eyes to see" the things that she couldn't support with logic and facts. Funny thing is, if we put all the people who think they have these special "eyes to see" in the same room, they would disagree about most things they think they see!
    What is really wonderful is when you have a group and two in the group see the same thing. What they saw was in a book that you had purchased during lunch break, and none of them had seen the book or what was in it. Yet the image appeared before them both.

I need a little help here. Is there any way for me to discern between you and a deluded person who writes exactly the same words?
    Heal the 'need'. Babies have a 'need' not adults. That's why the Christians were called 'babes in Christ' They were given the milk and not ready for the meat. As Paul told them, and you are still not ready for it.

Uh ... humble people aren't really known for speaking of their own humility, if you know what I mean!
    As Jesus said to people like yourself, 'My heart is humble'.

No requirement for it at this point in time.

If the LORD chooses to reveal them then he will in his divine timing.

I already knew that the elephant is a symbol of Memory and Wisdom. I didn't have much to add at that moment since there were a lot of questions I was hoping to get answered.
    OK.

That's excellent advice! I seek to do that at all times. The now is always new.

Richard
    Great. Sorry to be in a rush but am just writing a blog post about Dumbo.
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-03-2012 at 03:41 PM.

As Jesus said to Nicodemus the Spirit is like the wind, you don't know where it has come from or where it is going.

However, as my sons birthday was on the 28th of January and this is a five year. I find the synchronicity interesting with the 5/28.
    What does your son's birthday have to do with my expectations about anything? I didn't even have any expectations.

You know full well I was talking about Chinese New Year.
    How was I supposed to know that? You wrote "The LORD predicted in November 2008 that Obama would attack Pakistan Chinese Year and I warned a Pakistani doctor that an attack was coming upon her country. " Did Obama attack Pakistan on the Chinese New Year? I don't know what you are talking about.

Rev 18 is all about the materialism of Babylon. Prophet Isaiah also predicted the twin towers and Obama taking the money from the USA.
    Yes, Rev 18 is, in part, about the materialism of Babylon. But that doesn't define the meaning of the Number 18.

And where did Isaiah "predict the twin towers and Obama taking the money from the USA?" Verse please!

Rev 19 is very different energy to Rev 18 as we know. Rev 19 is about the rider.
    Yes, and about the flesh (sarx) which sums to 19 x 19. The word "flesh" is very frequent in Rev 19, and it links to the flesh theme in Gen 19. See here.

The Tzadikim is more aligned with number 36 as the Jewish mystics confirm. However, each to their own.
    Yes, the Jews have a tradition of 36 tzadikim. But they also have a tradition that the 18th letter Tzaddi means Tzaddik (Righteous One). Do you know why they association 36 with the tzaddikim? I suppose you could find some harmony between the two traditions by noting that 36 = 2 x 18.

But the important point is that it requires a LOT more than just one connection to learn the symbolic meaning of numbers.

No, he was giving information and signs to look for when the judgement would come.
    OK - then why are you telling me these things that cannot be confirmed?

I advised my students not to work with the Waite pack. I trained them with the Morgan Greer instead.

Judgement card as man, woman and child in a boat and there is the trumpet of the herald. We ran with the herald biblical prophecy on Islam in 2009 at the appointed time.
    I see. You mean this card?

Name:  mgjudgement.jpg
Size:  25.4 KB

So you think this card is about you too ... like everything else. Have you ever taken a moment to reflect on the fact that there are lots of people who think similar things about themselves? How do you distinguish between everyone else (who is deluded) and yourself?

I rode bareback at the age of two. I used to stand up and balance on a donkey walking along the beach. The RAB taught his daughter excellent balance.
    So did a million other people. What makes you think that this card is talking about you and not them?

I have been blessed to see him, speak with him and experience him many times. Not only Jesus Christ others as well.
    In your head, or with open eyes?

A real white stone after I had finished teaching in Assisi in September 2003. My students were with me at the time. I also used to give my students selenite on their healing practitioner training courses, and rose quartz hearts when they began training.
    Can you post a pic of the white stone? How was it given to you? Did you just find it, or did someone hand it to you?

Heal the 'need'. Babies have a 'need' not adults. That's why the Christians were called 'babes in Christ' They were given the milk and not ready for the meat. As Paul told them, and you are still not ready for it.
    That's not true. Adults have needs. We need to eat, sleep, etc.

And you have a need - you need to learn to understand plain English. When I said "I need a little help" I was opening the door to give you an opportunity to explain how you differ from the typical run of the mill nut case who thinks that the Bible prophecies are all about you.

Why didn't you simply answer my question? Is there any way for me to discern between you and a deluded person who writes exactly the same words?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Feet
    As Jesus said to people like yourself, 'My heart is humble'.
    You're not Jesus. And besides, you were talking about yourself in the grandest terms, claiming to be the Queen of the South with more wisdom than Solomon and the Women of Rev 12, etc. So if you want to make claims like Jesus, just take a little walk across my swimming pool and I'll believe you.

No requirement for it at this point in time.
    Then why did you mention them?

All the best,

Richard

Check out my blog site

What does your son's birthday have to do with my expectations about anything? I didn't even have any expectations.

Synchronicity

How was I supposed to know that? You wrote "The LORD predicted in November 2008 that Obama would attack Pakistan Chinese Year and I warned a Pakistani doctor that an attack was coming upon her country. " Did Obama attack Pakistan on the Chinese New Year? I don't know what you are talking about.
    Apologies, sometimes my fingers type faster than I know what is being typed.

Yes, Obama gave the order four days into his presidency and Pakistan received a strike Chinese New Year exactly as the LORD had given.

And where did Isaiah "predict the twin towers and Obama taking the money from the USA?" Verse please!
    You can't be serious? After all of the work that you have done on the bible. Goodness gracious me.

Isaiah 30:25
    In the day of great slaughter, when the towers fall, streams of water will flow on every high mountain and every lofty hill.

Isaiah 33:18
    In your thoughts you will ponder the former terror: 'Where is that chief officer? Where is the one who took the revenue? Where is the officer in charge of the towers?'

OK - then why are you telling me these things that cannot be confirmed?
    Just sharing as I am instructed to share my testimony with the nations. Matthew 24

Name:  mgjudgement.jpg
Size:  25.4 KB

So you think this card is about you too ..
    Yes, its about the judgement and the appointed time of the herald who is the Queen of the South. As we told you we ran with the herald prophecy back in 2009. I haven't seen anyone else anywhere run with a commentary on that prophecy about Islam plundering the nations for the price of oil. In fact, just this week I was calling out some Christians in the USA that have taken the Father and Son out of the bible in Arabic translations. See our blog on J Watts SIL Judgement.

. like everything else. Have you ever taken a moment to reflect on the fact that there are lots of people who think similar things about themselves? How do you distinguish between everyone else (who is deluded) and yourself?
    1. I ask them to bring their claim before me and I will look at it with an open mind and heart.
    2. Sometimes cases are brought to me to review and I give a complete response in detail to debunk the claims to those that have asked for them.

So for instance the latest claimant to Rev 12 is a woman that is 38 years old. Immediately, she does not meet the criteria because Jesus predicted the person that he prayed for the Father to send would be 48 years old when summoned. The LORD and his Son have prepared me for every single claimant that will come. That is why I do not tell everyone all that I know. The full criteria is huge in depth and breadth. Although I do feel there shall be a book on it prior to me leaving the planet and before my work is finished with the LORD. Its important that the children have the facts.

So did a million other people. What makes you think that this card is talking about you and not them?
    1. How many of them have been involved in healing the Levites in Israel? First criteria. 50% of Americans have never left the country, let alone go to Israel and work with the spiritual Israelis'. Those that I have questioned haven't purified themselves let alone know how to help others to do it. What I know is not written in books. Hence why one professor asked me to write a paper and another asked me to do a Phd on my work. I am unique and been trained to work in a unique way by the divine. The LORD planned it that way.

In your head, or with open eyes?
    Eyes open. That is what seeing means. Eyes WIDE open. Research was carried out by Arthur Findlay, at Stansted Hall and they found that only 10% of mediums/clairvoyants are trained directly by the divine, only 10% of them see Spirit like looking at another person.

Can you post a pic of the white stone?
    No, haven't got a photograph of it. Don't currently have a camera either. Or a mobile.

How was it given to you? Did you just find it, or did someone hand it to you?
    I was instructed to have it. I did not wish to have it, I did not require it. However, I followed instructions and did not know why it was important at the time. I just did as I was told. It was years later that I was shown the importance of the white stone, what it represents and that it is was part of the biblical prophecy about me. It took years to integrate and accept after I had been informed. I also tried to resign like Jonah did. I was not an eager beaver like many Americans are. I was even a relunctant professional clairvoyant to begin with. I already had a successful career prior to being called.

That's not true. Adults have needs. We need to eat, sleep, etc.
    No, they are essentials. Big difference. The Angels of Elohiym know that 'needs' are to do with 'unmet needs from childhood'.

Why didn't you simply answer my question? Is there any way for me to discern between you and a deluded person who writes exactly the same words?
    You ask a lot of questions and those questions will just lead to more and more questions. I told you Ram all of the facts would fill a book.

Why are you not in joy? Dumbo arrived a few days after the 28 on 5 year. 528.

You're not Jesus.
    Correct. Although people have seen him walk with me.

And besides, you were talking about yourself in the grandest terms, claiming to be the Queen of the South with more wisdom than Solomon and the Women of Rev 12, etc. So if you want to make claims like Jesus, just take a little walk across my swimming pool and I'll believe you.
    All I can say is that you are lucky that you are not me. Count your blessings. I can assure you that there is nothing grand about being in my position. Ram, they are only titles that were included in the biblical prophecies to explains the attributes and criteria of the one that was coming, the titles mean nothing to me. Its purely academic to help people to understand the prophecies. Jesus taught me to walk on water years ago. The LORD and the Son give me their wisdom, and I also have wisdom of my own that was gained from integrating life experience.

Was Solomon wise to marry every woman to keep the peace? Would I do as Solomon and other men have been prepared to do for the price of oil? No thanks. 'People are not a commodity, without love they become so' from Sacred Words

Then why did you mention them?

All the best,

Richard
    44 relates to Isaiah 44 when the LORD tells Israel/Jacob, 'Who overthrows the learning of the wise, who turns it into nonsense. Who carries out the words of his servant and fulfills the predictions of his messengers?' In other words the LORD is telling them that we are fulfilling the biblical prophecies about this timeline.

The LORD is asking me to ask you Ram to 'Step out of your fear'.

I hope that you feel that I have honored you sufficiently. For I do really value all the work that you have done.

Honor follows humility and glory follows honor.

Dumbo 528
    http://www.academysounds.blogspot.co...8-message.html

Love beyond measure

Lotus
    Last edited by Lotus Feet; 02-03-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Thread Information